Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by Daragorn »

genome231 wrote:Hey Avatar!
A shame that @Flag(bla, blah) dont work
Have you tried to make 2 flag commands? on the same line?
Not at a computer with Tease-AI currently installed so cant test it for you.

Like:
@Flag(bla) @Flag(blah) Retrieve your #Toy1!

Hope it might work.

Regards
Genome
Don't waste time trying it Avatar, i already did months ago, and it doesn't work :\'-(
Maybe Stefaf will release an updated version with the code i PMed him...i already did it and it works in my modified version, so it, hopefully, should take very just a copy/paste to put it in the official version
zMog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zMog »

Hey there

Ive been tagging my local images, but they dont seem to appear in my "LocalImageTags" txt file, what could explain this?
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

zMog wrote:Hey there

Ive been tagging my local images, but they dont seem to appear in my "LocalImageTags" txt file, what could explain this?
Do you mean DommeTags or local image Tags?
Domme tags are in the folder as images and the local tagged ones are in the System-folder.
Does this help?
zMog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zMog »

Stefaf wrote:

Domme tags are in the folder as images and the local tagged ones are in the System-folder.
Does this help?
Ahh wait, there are 2 files with tags, one in images/localimagetags.txt, which actually works.
And I have on in /system/SusLocalTagImageList.txt, but what does that one do?
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

zMog wrote:
Stefaf wrote:

Does this help?
Ahh wait, there are 2 files with tags, one in images/localimagetags.txt, which actually works.
And I have on in /system/SusLocalTagImageList.txt, but what does that one do?
^^ My mistake. The really one working is [Tease-AI-Folder]\Images\System\LocalImageTags.txt.
All Files in [Tease-AI-Folder]\System\ starting with "sus" are from suspended Sessions. If you modified this file, it's value is overwritten with the content of [Tease-AI-Folder]\Images\System\LocalImageTags.txt. I don't know why this file has been stored on suspend in first place.

btw: If you use V0.54.5 or above, those files are not used anymore. All Data to store and restore Sessions is now combined in a single *.Save file.
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexybastardo »

I started with my own personality (in german) again, here are a few things i noticed.
I posted this also in the main thread (sry): viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15776&hilit=customm ... 25#p226786

BUGS:
- General Settings: When I change Domme Image Directory and then move with the mousepointer over the directory text field (from above or below, not from left or right) an error message pops up:
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

System.InvalidCastException: Das Objekt des Typs "System.Windows.Forms.Label" kann nicht in Typ "System.Windows.Forms.TextBox" umgewandelt werden.
 bei Tease_AI.FrmSettings.LBLContact1ImageDir_MouseHover(Object sender, EventArgs e) in P:\Github\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:Zeile 3099. 
- @ChatImage seams to be broken ... it shows only a frame, and no image (doesn't matter if jpg/gif or png)
- BookmarkModule is buggy:
If a taunt cycle is ending with an edge, the bookmarked script stops at the end of the file.
When it's aborted with a "Please stop" or ends coz of a time out, everything is fine.
- Miniscripts: If you use a Goto in a multiple choice branch, the miniscript returns not to the correct line from where you called it, but it doesn't return to a random line, it returns to the line number where the MiniScript ends. As an example: You call a miniscript from line 10 in /Stroke/Start/Hello.txt, the miniscript ends with an @End in line 40. if it comes inside the miniscript to a Goto like described before, the Goto works fine, but the miniscript will not return to line 10 but instead to line 41 of /Stroke/Start/Hello.txt. I don't know if that is the only problem, but I guess thats the worst part of it.
- The font size doesn't change the font size of names and if you change it a few times forth and back, some lines have different sizes.

UNCLEAR:
- I noticed that if you start TeaseAI, the order is Start --> Stroke --> Module --> Link --> Stroking etc. with a possible end after each module. But when you end every Stroke with an Edge: Start --> Stroke --> Link --> Stroke --> Link --> Stroke --> Module --> Link --> Stroke --> etc. However, a "please stop" always leads into a module. In my point of view its confusing on one and too predictable on the other hand at the same time. Should it be like that?
- All filters in the GlitterTaunts_1.txt (and maybe others) stop working if a line contains a "(" or ")"
- Lazy Sub: It contains this Custom stuff that doesn't seam to work, at least for me.

COMMAND GUIDE:
There are a lot of commands/filters etc missing in the guide. nearly all stuff from patch 48 to now and maybe something earlier. Others are in it, but have more functions now. I didn't check everything, but i stumbled upon this a while ago. It's kind of missleading, if you use the command guide as the only source for reference. Here are the stuff thats missing for sure (there are more!):
@MoodBest
@MoodWorst
@FollowUpXX
@RandomText()
@RT()
@SetModule()
@SetLink()
@Worship()
@SubWorshipping
@SubNotWorshipping
@MultipleEdges()
@CheckFile()
@Variable[]
@ChatImage()
@EdgeMode()
@CameMode()
@RuinedMode()
@CustomMode()
@ClearChat
@DeleteImage
@LockVideo
@UnlockVideo
@JumpVideo
@PlayVideo()

SOME SMALL FEATURES/CHANGES:
- May Lazy Sub should contain "I came" and "I ruined" for CameMode/RuinedMode
- I would like to if the Domme could lock the Img <-> Vid button too
- Maybe it would be a good idea if the domme could pause and rewind a video
- I can't translate the Domme answer "What?", I would like it to come from somewhere in the vocabulary
- There should be something like a Slideshow[] command where you can start a slideshow of any folder you want to (It would help a LOT to improve my personality.
- The Slideshow() command should be able to use Domme and sth like Glitter1 or Contact1. It would give also a lot of new possibilites, like Slideshow(Domme, Gay) or Slideshow(Domme, Glitter1)
- TESTING MODE, maybe it would be a good idea if we would have a button in the Debug Menu where you can turn off the "is typing" and time wasting stuff (like wait etc) just for testing, to speed up the development of own scripts and personalities. Something like the "RapidCodeOn" for everything. It would help to save a lot of time.

That's it for now - sorry for my english. Sometimes I struggle with it :D
Maybe I'll find some more.

Best,
sb
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

sexybastardo wrote:I started with my own personality (in german) again, here are a few things i noticed.
I posted this also in the main thread (sry): viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15776&hilit=customm ... 25#p226786
Another german... We'll rock this. :yes:

BUGS:
sexybastardo wrote:- General Settings: When I change Domme Image Directory and then move with the mousepointer over the directory text field (from above or below, not from left or right) an error message pops up:
Already fixed in next release
sexybastardo wrote:- @ChatImage seams to be broken ... it shows only a frame, and no image (doesn't matter if jpg/gif or png)
Comes on the list
sexybastardo wrote:- BookmarkModule is buggy:
If a taunt cycle is ending with an edge, the bookmarked script stops at the end of the file.
When it's aborted with a "Please stop" or ends coz of a time out, everything is fine.
I've to check this. For what i can see it's plausible.
sexybastardo wrote:- Miniscripts: If you use a Goto in a multiple choice branch, the miniscript returns not to the correct line from where you called it, but it doesn't return to a random line, it returns to the line number where the MiniScript ends. As an example: You call a miniscript from line 10 in /Stroke/Start/Hello.txt, the miniscript ends with an @End in line 40. if it comes inside the miniscript to a Goto like described before, the Goto works fine, but the miniscript will not return to line 10 but instead to line 41 of /Stroke/Start/Hello.txt. I don't know if that is the only problem, but I guess thats the worst part of it.
Ahh. Miniscripts again. We'll fix this, but this will need some time. Right now all entry and exit points are all over the place. This makes fixing it quite though.
sexybastardo wrote:- The font size doesn't change the font size of names and if you change it a few times forth and back, some lines have different sizes.
Not really a bug - it's a design issue. Currently we dont have valid HTML. Every element written to chat is a new body-element with it's own color and font information. Valid HTML and a global Stylesheet is on my todo list, since 1885 mentioned he'd like to have speech bubbles in chat. But this has a low priority.
sexybastardo wrote:UNCLEAR:
- I noticed that if you start TeaseAI, the order is Start --> Stroke --> Module --> Link --> Stroking etc. with a possible end after each module. But when you end every Stroke with an Edge: Start --> Stroke --> Link --> Stroke --> Link --> Stroke --> Module --> Link --> Stroke --> etc. However, a "please stop" always leads into a module. In my point of view its confusing on one and too predictable on the other hand at the same time. Should it be like that?
:huh:
sexybastardo wrote:- All filters in the GlitterTaunts_1.txt (and maybe others) stop working if a line contains a "(" or ")"
Fixed in next version.
sexybastardo wrote:- Lazy Sub: It contains this Custom stuff that doesn't seam to work, at least for me.
:lol: it works... I had to look into the code myself to understand how to use it. Disable hide shortcuts -> Hit the little pencil for a Custom button -> Enter Text in chatbox and hit enter -> Click the little pencil again.
This visual style has to be reworked, but the rest works. On that occasion i'll add a input box - less complicated.

COMMAND GUIDE:
sexybastardo wrote: There are a lot of commands/filters etc missing in the guide. nearly all stuff from patch 48 to now and maybe something earlier. Others are in it, but have more functions now. I didn't check everything, but i stumbled upon this a while ago. It's kind of missleading, if you use the command guide as the only source for reference. Here are the stuff thats missing for sure (there are more!):
There are around 280 missing statements. I'm already working on a technical solution to solve this, without creating redundant content.

SOME SMALL FEATURES/CHANGES:

For really lazy subs, who doesn't want to type this rarely event. I know Greeting is probably more rare as ruin... Does Custom Lazy do the trick?
- I would like to if the Domme could lock the Img <-> Vid button too
Nice idea. But only if she is able switch correctly every time. Right now it's not the case.
- Maybe it would be a good idea if the domme could pause and rewind a video
Goes on the list.
- I can't translate the Domme answer "What?", I would like it to come from somewhere in the vocabulary
Goes on the list
- There should be something like a Slideshow[] command where you can start a slideshow of any folder you want to (It would help a LOT to improve my personality.
Would it help to add the ability to load a custom personality using a script? If yes: Its already on the list.
- The Slideshow() command should be able to use Domme and sth like Glitter1 or Contact1. It would give also a lot of new possibilites, like Slideshow(Domme, Gay) or Slideshow(Domme, Glitter1)
a lot of possibilities?
- TESTING MODE, maybe it would be a good idea if we would have a button in the Debug Menu where you can turn off the "is typing" and time wasting stuff (like wait etc) just for testing, to speed up the development of own scripts and personalities. Something like the "RapidCodeOn" for everything. It would help to save a lot of time.
Thats a nice idea - Goes on the list. But this will most likely create race conditions and script freezes.
That's it for now - sorry for my english. Sometimes I struggle with it :D
Me too. ;-)
Maybe I'll find some more.
Yeay! i'll transfer your list to github.

Thank you for your time!

We wont fix it in time, but since we have a shared repo now, we'll add this issues to it. This way we have a single spot where all issues are listed. I still need to figure out how it works, but i'll do it. Hopefully this answer is acceptable to you. :-)
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexybastardo »

Stefaf wrote:Another german... We'll rock this. :yes:
Yeah! :D
Stefaf wrote:
Yeah, it's bug, the script freezes. Will you be able to fix it?
Stefaf wrote:
sexybastardo wrote:- Miniscripts: If you use a Goto in a multiple choice branch, the miniscript returns not to the correct line from where you called it, but it doesn't return to a random line, it returns to the line number where the MiniScript ends. As an example: You call a miniscript from line 10 in /Stroke/Start/Hello.txt, the miniscript ends with an @End in line 40. if it comes inside the miniscript to a Goto like described before, the Goto works fine, but the miniscript will not return to line 10 but instead to line 41 of /Stroke/Start/Hello.txt. I don't know if that is the only problem, but I guess thats the worst part of it.
Ahh. Miniscripts again. We'll fix this, but this will need some time. Right now all entry and exit points are all over the place. This makes fixing it quite though.
I can imagine that MiniScripts are a pain in the ass. Currently there are some things to avoid when using miniscripts, I would suggest to implement some kind of error handling first with an error log and do some testing. I could help you with some testing. But maybe if the code is all over the place then this wouldn't make sense.
As far I can see, there are more problems with multiple choices - If you use a @CheckFlag or @Goto before a multiple choice, then things go crazy. (I can provide you with an example)
Stefaf wrote:
sexybastardo wrote:- Lazy Sub: It contains this Custom stuff that doesn't seam to work, at least for me.
:lol: it works... I had to look into the code myself to understand how to use it. Disable hide shortcuts -> Hit the little pencil for a Custom button -> Enter Text in chatbox and hit enter -> Click the little pencil again.
This visual style has to be reworked, but the rest works. On that occasion i'll add a input box - less complicated.
Haha okay :D
Stefaf wrote:There are around 280 missing statements. I'm already working on a technical solution to solve this, without creating redundant content.
Holy fucking shit! 280 ??? How is this even possible :D
Stefaf wrote:

For really lazy subs, who doesn't want to type this rarely event. I know Greeting is probably more rare as ruin... Does Custom Lazy do the trick?
Yep.
Stefaf wrote:
Would it help to add the ability to load a custom personality using a script? If yes: Its already on the list.
I don't understand what this means. What kind of "custom personality" ... and for what reason?
In this case, at least in my point of view, a command like Slideshow[folder/folders] makes perfect sense. I would like to create a lot of scripts that covering special subjects, doing things besides the domme slideshow - as an example currently it's only possible if I'm misusing the Slideshow(Hentai) for something different then Hentai pictures in the folder. So I'm loosing the ability to use Hentai pictures.
Stefaf wrote:
a lot of possibilities?
Yes, a lot of NEW possibilites - at least for my personality, coz I'm using so much Glitter stuff. It's the same problem like Slideshow[], more flexiblity. Besides this, currently I have to "hardcode" any folders for a Glitter Slideshow, what makes it nearly impossible to release my personalitiy without cutting out features (or others have to change the paths in the scripts).
However, it's not on top of the list, that's for sure. ;)
Stefaf wrote:Thank you for your time!
You are welcome ... thank you for your work :)
Stefaf wrote:We wont fix it in time, but since we have a shared repo now, we'll add this issues to it. This way we have a single spot where all issues are listed. I still need to figure out how it works, but i'll do it. Hopefully this answer is acceptable to you. :-)
Yes, thanks man!
But I would suggest you guys shouldn't combine too much things in one update. Small cookies are better than no cookies. :D

Cheers,
sb
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

sexybastardo wrote:
Stefaf wrote:
Hmmm... I'm not sure if it's bugged. I created this week a module which introduces Contact2. It contains @Goto, @BookmarkModule, @StartStroking, @Edge, @EdgeHold and multiple multiple choice. When it's called normally, its working pretty fine. if executed as Debug-Script - Freeze at EOF.
Stefaf wrote:
I can imagine that MiniScripts are a pain in the ass. Currently there are some things to avoid when using miniscripts, I would suggest to implement some kind of error handling first with an error log and do some testing. I could help you with some testing. But maybe if the code is all over the place then this wouldn't make sense.
As far I can see, there are more problems with multiple choices - If you use a @CheckFlag or @Goto before a multiple choice, then things go crazy. (I can provide you with an example)
Yes they are a pain in the ... But the mentioned bug is solved easily. It looks like there is a misplaced line. I found this 2 Month ago and i wasn't sure if it's wrong - now i know for sure.
Logging is WIP and will never get past that. The upcoming release introduces a new technique. It's an enhancement, but really ugly looking in code.
sexybastardo wrote:
Stefaf wrote:There are around 280 missing statements. I'm already working on a technical solution to solve this, without creating redundant content.
This is an approximate count. It's calculated as following:
I've extracted all # and @ Statements from code, read the Commands.txt, Command Filters.txt and Keywords.txt and compared the results. Afterwards 283 entry's didn't have a category. These are system owned vocabulary files, Keywords, Filters and Commands. Some of them belong to multiple categories and some of 283 are deprecated and left in code comments. Maybe there are only 250 left after checking, maybe more, maybe less. Doesn't really matter. Still enough.

Why are there that many? Here i can only guess. Some #Keywords i added myself, as i worked my way through the code and they were logically missing (i.e. ImageCounts for some genres). The rest has been added by 1885 or at least most of 'em.
What follows is an subjective and unconfirmed guess of mine and mine alone:
In a PM between 1885 and me, where i asked him, why he didn't optimize any of his his code, he mentioned something like: "His real passion is scripting, not coding."
In my case it's quite the opposite. I can write code without even writing it. Thinking about a how to accomplish something and gain multiple benefits from it. After that i write code. Even if it takes weeks to figure out an optimal way. For what i saw in 1885's last coding period, we differ here a lot. He quick and dirty (Subjective opinion from a German(!)) added new script commands all over the place - like MiniScripts - to extend functionality for TotalBrat (Now it comes to my head: is this a homage to Total War? :-D )
I won't tell if it was right or wrong, because there is neither right nor wrong. He simply had other priorities. For those a documentation wasn't necessary. He knows every command. I mean really every single one, if removed or present and doesn't need a documentation. So he took his time and focused on his goal.
Besides: If you have ever looked into the Commands-txt you'd know how unmaintainable this crap is. A couple of month ago I started to write a tool to generate it automatically. Ok this is one feature i added a few weeks ago. The rest of the time went into syntax validation of scripts (no it's not done yet.). But even writing this is pretty awkward and mostly i suspend working on that after an hour or so. I understand why he didn't keep it up to date: Stupid single line pseudo hmtl textfile crap without any technical functionality. :rant:
sexybastardo wrote:
Stefaf wrote:
I don't understand what this means. What kind of "custom personality" ... and for what reason?
In this case, at least in my point of view, a command like Slideshow[folder/folders] makes perfect sense. I would like to create a lot of scripts that covering special subjects, doing things besides the domme slideshow - as an example currently it's only possible if I'm misusing the Slideshow(Hentai) for something different then Hentai pictures in the folder. So I'm loosing the ability to use Hentai pictures.
Sorry wrong word. Script defined Contacts. But this doesn't seem to match your case. Why don't you use @ShowGayImage instead?
sexybastardo wrote:
Stefaf wrote:
a lot of possibilities?
Yes, a lot of NEW possibilites - at least for my personality, coz I'm using so much Glitter stuff. It's the same problem like Slideshow[], more flexiblity. Besides this, currently I have to "hardcode" any folders for a Glitter Slideshow, what makes it nearly impossible to release my personalitiy without cutting out features (or others have to change the paths in the scripts).
Ok let me think it through... That's an ass full of work and i don't see a plausibility in there. This would cause random displayed images non related to the linespeaker but perhaps from another possible linespeaker? Not nice. Would feel like a bug.
@DommeTag(): Needs rework- And i just reworked it. :'-(
Loading new Slideshows: Needs rework.
Navigation: Needs rework - But it does anyways.
Synchronizing Slideshows: Needs rework.
@DeleteImage: Needs rework - Oh a command i added myself. :-) It did make sense to create a command which is able to delete all images even online images ( here it removes the file link from Dislike, Like and URL-Files -> pretty nasty.) And it's a variation of @DeleteLocalImage.
And there are a lot i didn't mention, which will cause trouble. I'll keep it in mind, as i reworked all Image related stuff, except tagging. But no promises and I'm not sure, why usual image commands won't work here. ôÔ But maybe i don't understand exactly why all this? But I'm glad you already mentioned, you liked the fact: bug fixing before implementing. ;-)
For -now- i'll reject this. But let's talk it through. Maybe there's another solution.

sexybastardo wrote:
Stefaf wrote:Thank you for your time!
You are welcome ... thank you for your work :)
Stefaf wrote:We wont fix it in time, but since we have a shared repo now, we'll add this issues to it. This way we have a single spot where all issues are listed. I still need to figure out how it works, but i'll do it. Hopefully this answer is acceptable to you. :-)
Yes, thanks man!
But I would suggest you guys shouldn't combine too much things in one update. Small cookies are better than no cookies. :D
Have you ever played Civilization? "Just one round, then i'll stop for today". Same goes for code: "Just this little bug and we'll publish."

But we have to publish it... The upcoming release was intended as hot fix. I think we're past that already.

Edit: I almost forgot: Code examples are always welcome, when it comes to bug fixing.
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexybastardo »

Stefaf wrote:
sexybastardo wrote:
Stefaf wrote: I've to check this. For what i can see it's plausible.
Hmmm... I'm not sure if it's bugged. I created this week a module which introduces Contact2. It contains @Goto, @BookmarkModule, @StartStroking, @Edge, @EdgeHold and multiple multiple choice. When it's called normally, its working pretty fine. if executed as Debug-Script - Freeze at EOF.
I don't work with the debug script stuff anymore when I'm testing a change between a script (Call/MiniScript/Bookmark etc), because things were behaving a little bit different when I was using it last time. So, I'm quite sure about this. But I'll check this out again and let you know.
Stefaf wrote:
Stefaf wrote: Ahh. Miniscripts again. We'll fix this, but this will need some time. Right now all entry and exit points are all over the place. This makes fixing it quite though.
Yes they are a pain in the ... But the mentioned bug is solved easily. It looks like there is a misplaced line. I found this 2 Month ago and i wasn't sure if it's wrong - now i know for sure.
Logging is WIP and will never get past that. The upcoming release introduces a new technique. It's an enhancement, but really ugly looking in code.
Everything I'll find out about MiniScripts, I'll let you know. Glad that I could help.
Stefaf wrote:
sexybastardo wrote:
This is an approximate count. It's calculated as following:
I've extracted all # and @ Statements from code, read the Commands.txt, Command Filters.txt and Keywords.txt and compared the results. Afterwards 283 entry's didn't have a category. These are system owned vocabulary files, Keywords, Filters and Commands. Some of them belong to multiple categories and some of 283 are deprecated and left in code comments. Maybe there are only 250 left after checking, maybe more, maybe less. Doesn't really matter. Still enough.

Why are there that many? Here i can only guess. Some #Keywords i added myself, as i worked my way through the code and they were logically missing (i.e. ImageCounts for some genres). The rest has been added by 1885 or at least most of 'em.
What follows is an subjective and unconfirmed guess of mine and mine alone:
In a PM between 1885 and me, where i asked him, why he didn't optimize any of his his code, he mentioned something like: "His real passion is scripting, not coding."
In my case it's quite the opposite. I can write code without even writing it. Thinking about a how to accomplish something and gain multiple benefits from it. After that i write code. Even if it takes weeks to figure out an optimal way. For what i saw in 1885's last coding period, we differ here a lot. He quick and dirty (Subjective opinion from a German(!)) added new script commands all over the place - like MiniScripts - to extend functionality for TotalBrat (Now it comes to my head: is this a homage to Total War? :-D )
I won't tell if it was right or wrong, because there is neither right nor wrong. He simply had other priorities. For those a documentation wasn't necessary. He knows every command. I mean really every single one, if removed or present and doesn't need a documentation. So he took his time and focused on his goal.
Besides: If you have ever looked into the Commands-txt you'd know how unmaintainable this crap is. A couple of month ago I started to write a tool to generate it automatically. Ok this is one feature i added a few weeks ago. The rest of the time went into syntax validation of scripts (no it's not done yet.). But even writing this is pretty awkward and mostly i suspend working on that after an hour or so. I understand why he didn't keep it up to date: Stupid single line pseudo hmtl textfile crap without any technical functionality. :rant:
Damn, I couldn't imagine this high number. And I still can't. On the other hand I just thought about a complete documentation for all commands. Your solution goes more far-reaching then I expected. But Anyway, I guess we all would be thankfull for this.
But maybe it would be better (and less work) to generate a new format of documentation?
Stefaf wrote:
sexybastardo wrote:
Stefaf wrote: Would it help to add the ability to load a custom personality using a script? If yes: Its already on the list.
Sorry wrong word. Script defined Contacts. But this doesn't seem to match your case. Why don't you use @ShowGayImage instead?
That sounds great, and yes it wouldn't match this case. But I'm very curious about it since I'm scripting a LOT with glitter contacts. Please tell me more! :D

About the slideshow subject: That's a lot to explain, coz you need to understand how the my personality works (It's 50% done now). The simple explanation would be that you start with normal TeaseAI stuff and while you build up a relationship with her, she will start to limit what you see or what you able to do. She will start to do some teaching stuff (while stroking/ with slideshow) and tasks (as links/modules), also while a slideshow is running. After time she starts using her glitter friends a lot to tease you (instead of her) and playing some kind of mind control games with you (also mostly while stroking and in modules with a slideshow). This includes a lot of fetish stuff, also chastity and tease & denial.
I was starting doing this misusing the ShowHentai, ShowGayImage and filling the folder with other pictures (selfcreated photoshop stuff), but after a while I realised that it's way too limited. Now I'm using predefined image paths with @ShowImage too ... that's the reason why I would prefer to run a Slideshow with pictures from a folder path, and also for Domme/Contacts. It's not needed to have this, but everything would make more sense and it would help me a lot.
But It doesn't need to be the Slideshow command, maybe I missing sth. I'm an artist and not familiar with programming/scripting. :/
Stefaf wrote:
sexybastardo wrote:
Stefaf wrote: a lot of possibilities?
Ok let me think it through... That's an ass full of work and i don't see a plausibility in there. This would cause random displayed images non related to the linespeaker but perhaps from another possible linespeaker? Not nice. Would feel like a bug.
@DommeTag(): Needs rework- And i just reworked it. :'-(
Loading new Slideshows: Needs rework.
Navigation: Needs rework - But it does anyways.
Synchronizing Slideshows: Needs rework.
@DeleteImage: Needs rework - Oh a command i added myself. :-) It did make sense to create a command which is able to delete all images even online images ( here it removes the file link from Dislike, Like and URL-Files -> pretty nasty.) And it's a variation of @DeleteLocalImage.
And there are a lot i didn't mention, which will cause trouble. I'll keep it in mind, as i reworked all Image related stuff, except tagging. But no promises and I'm not sure, why usual image commands won't work here. ôÔ But maybe i don't understand exactly why all this? But I'm glad you already mentioned, you liked the fact: bug fixing before implementing. ;-)
For -now- i'll reject this. But let's talk it through. Maybe there's another solution.
As you can see I'm not familiar with this at all ... my intention was to list some "easy to do features that would help me creating what I want" and nothing that would cause an earthquake. :D
Stefaf wrote: Have you ever played Civilization? "Just one round, then i'll stop for today". Same goes for code: "Just this little bug and we'll publish."
Yes, I did! I know what you mean! :D
Stefaf wrote: Edit: I almost forgot: Code examples are always welcome, when it comes to bug fixing.
I'll keep that in mind!

Another thing:
You wrote:
I stumbled over it as i started and had troubles after creating additional tauntfiles for debugging. After that 1885 told me about that feature, but i didn't take a deeper look, until a few days ago, as i added @DommeTag() support for contacts. Maybe he announced it in public too.
Is the DommeTag already in the latest version? And how will it work with contacts support?

Cheers,
sb
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

For your "unclear" section, what modules do you have enabled? (Maybe this was already figured out but that is a lot of text between you guys lol)
What SHOULD be happening is if you end taunts with an edge, a random module ending in "_EDGING" will be run. If you don't have any _EDGING modules or have them disabled in settings, it may be getting skipped over or something.
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

Pepsi's right we should shrink it down a little. :-D
sexybastardo wrote:Everything I'll find out about MiniScripts, I'll let you know. Glad that I could help.
No. We are glad you did! ;-)
sexybastardo wrote:Damn, I couldn't imagine this high number. And I still can't. On the other hand I just thought about a complete documentation for all commands. Your solution goes more far-reaching then I expected. But Anyway, I guess we all would be thankfull for this.
But maybe it would be better (and less work) to generate a new format of documentation?
;-)
The thing i'm working on will generate it automatically. This allows us to build it up step by step, while reusing it for real code and to interchange it with other projects. This way the documentation could be updated withing a couple of weeks. But i'm afraid an updated documentation, will display commands, which are better not public visible, because of their buggyness. I've no example except @Miniscript, but they are waiting for discovery.^^
sexybastardo wrote:That sounds great, and yes it wouldn't match this case. But I'm very curious about it since I'm scripting a LOT with glitter contacts. Please tell me more! :D
Imagine something like

@NewContact(Name=Eva, Identifier=XYZ, FontColor=Black, SlideshowPath=C:\Images\Eva, TTS-Voice=Microsoft-Anna, TTS-Rate=1, TTS-Volume=78) 
Hey sub! #Contact(XYZ) is about to join us @AddContact(XYZ)
@Contact(XYZ) Hello My name is #Contact(XYZ) and i'm a script defined contact.
Put the @NewContact-stuff in a one line vocabulary File and you can reuse it. And when somebody wants to change something, he has to do it only once. Maybe this tip could help your current personality too. But be careful when you try to add filepaths from a vocabulary file. V54.5 and lower is unable to apply interleaved vocabularies before processing. It applies Vocabularies once before processing and one time afterwards. The upcoming release is already able to apply more than one level, but restricted to a maximum of 5 level deep vocabularies. This allows to use Vocabularies containing other vocabulary files as command parameter, where five is an arbitrary number set by me.

And your personality sounds freaking awesome!
But this would require to control what image to display when. Doesn't it?
sexybastardo wrote:Is the DommeTag already in the latest version? And how will it work with contacts support?
@DommeTag is in the current version. But without Glitter support and a Tag variation algorithm. The variation is removed, because it wasn't as cool as i suspected. It is more restrictive now and displays only images for the given tags and without excluding tags.

How it works with glitter?

@Contact1 I want you to look at my boobs and only my boobs. @DommeTag(Boobs, Closeup, NotFace, NotAss, NotFeet, NotPussy, NotWhatever)
@Contact2 Look into my eyes while i work my #Pussy @DommeTag(Face, Masturbating, Pussy)
Pretty self explaining. Isn't it?

BTW: DommeTags are not hard coded. You can specify your own. @DommeTag() searches for anything within a TagFile prepended with Tag. So you could use a command like: @DommeTag(SmellyFeet) (Doesn't sound as funny in a kinky forum as in real life...^^ ) and it will search for it and return image lines containing "TagSmellyFeet". But unfortunately there is no editor available to add custom domme tags. You would have to apply this manually in the files. But subfolders are supported. You could create separate folders for a specific custom dommetag to decrease work. And then you could use Vocabularies to control what kind of image to display when using variables and flags(i would recommended flags, because they are not really friendly to maintain and extend.).
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexybastardo »

pepsifreak wrote:For your "unclear" section, what modules do you have enabled? (Maybe this was already figured out but that is a lot of text between you guys lol)
What SHOULD be happening is if you end taunts with an edge, a random module ending in "_EDGING" will be run. If you don't have any _EDGING modules or have them disabled in settings, it may be getting skipped over or something.
That solved my question completely! Thank you! :)
Stefaf wrote:And your personality sounds freaking awesome!
But this would require to control what image to display when. Doesn't it?
Thanks ;)
Yes, that's true ... but it's possible, but with the slideshow stuff even more comfortable.
Stefaf wrote:
sexybastardo wrote:Is the DommeTag already in the latest version? And how will it work with contacts support?
@DommeTag is in the current version. But without Glitter support and a Tag variation algorithm. The variation is removed, because it wasn't as cool as i suspected. It is more restrictive now and displays only images for the given tags and without excluding tags.

How it works with glitter?

@Contact1 I want you to look at my boobs and only my boobs. @DommeTag(Boobs, Closeup, NotFace, NotAss, NotFeet, NotPussy, NotWhatever)
@Contact2 Look into my eyes while i work my #Pussy @DommeTag(Face, Masturbating, Pussy)
Pretty self explaining. Isn't it?

BTW: DommeTags are not hard coded. You can specify your own. @DommeTag() searches for anything within a TagFile prepended with Tag. So you could use a command like: @DommeTag(SmellyFeet) (Doesn't sound as funny in a kinky forum as in real life...^^ ) and it will search for it and return image lines containing "TagSmellyFeet". But unfortunately there is no editor available to add custom domme tags. You would have to apply this manually in the files. But subfolders are supported. You could create separate folders for a specific custom dommetag to decrease work. And then you could use Vocabularies to control what kind of image to display when using variables and flags(i would recommended flags, because they are not really friendly to maintain and extend.).
Thanks - I'll check this out! :D
sexybastardo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexybastardo »

Another question I have would be, if there is a way to prevent using Glitter contacts vocabulary lines? Currently they are using nearly all lines (including the @Crazy,@Vulgar,@Degrading lines that are ticked for the domme). So usually they using more lines then they should (because not everyone is crazy or vulgar), this doesn't fit in some cases and gives a kind of odd feeling. Do I have an easy way to solve this? Or maybe it would be a good idea for a @Domme filter for vocabulary files?

Best,
sb
Last edited by sexybastardo on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SkyHimeros
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by SkyHimeros »

I noticed a bug when you use the @RT()-Command in a @DifferentAnswer-Line. The @DifferentAnswer-Command then gets treated as if it was an @AcceptAnswer and just moves on.