Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by avatarbr »

Yanker wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:34 am Another bug. This occurred with the HOT script.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The given slideshow base diretory "" was not found.
Maybe I can help with that one. HoT don't use only MaleDom and Gay on the images folder settings. Make sure all the others have a folder selected.

Some slideshow tried to use one of those folders and did not found it.
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Yanker »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:31 pm
Yanker wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:34 am Another bug. This occurred with the HOT script.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: The given slideshow base diretory "" was not found.
Maybe I can help with that one. HoT don't use only MaleDom and Gay on the images folder settings. Make sure all the others have a folder selected.

Some slideshow tried to use one of those folders and did not found it.
Thank you avatarbr :thumbsup:
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Bluelow »

I've ran into a bug a couple of times now (not sure if it happens every time) where the domme asks you a question (Yes / No for example) and if you miss the honorific then the script starts again from the beginning. Same has happened if you give an answer that's not in the list.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Bluelow wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 am I've ran into a bug a couple of times now (not sure if it happens every time) where the domme asks you a question (Yes / No for example) and if you miss the honorific then the script starts again from the beginning. Same has happened if you give an answer that's not in the list.
Yes, I reported that bug with @DifferentAnswer (first post in this page). Will be fixed in the version 55 (it's on the project page, not released yet)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Text to Speech is still speaking some HTML. In House of Tease, I'm hearing "font color equals green greater than Emma less than slash font" when Emma the camgirl speaks.
ImageImage
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

TeaseAI crashes if you are selecting text in the chat window at the same time as she tries to type. It's happened to me more time then I'd like to admit :blush:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi everybody!
This is my first post here and I'd like to congratulate for the amazing job you're doing.

Back to work now...
I hope I'm posting this in the right place.
I created a Black Jack script for Tease AI; the script is almost complete (you can play Black Jack if you want, what is missing is what happens if the domme wins) but I found a bug.
The script should work this way: the domme(=the dealer) gives the player his first card then moves to the line "(Command_centre)".
The Command_centre runs the entire game: when the program moves to the line "(Command_centre)" for the first time, it should check the number of cards dealt to the user. If he has less than 2 cards the program should give another card to the player and then moving again to the line "(Command_centre)". This time player has 2 cards, so it's time for the dealer to receive his first card: the program then goes to the line "(Command_centre)", check that the dealer has his first card, then moves to the line (Hit_or_stand).
Here the script shows the number of points of the player and the dealer and asks the player "hit or stand?".
If the player chooses "hit" then he will be given another card, the program goes to the line "(Command_centre)", checks that the player has more than 2 cards and then moves to the line (Hit_or_stand) and asks the player "hit or stand?".
If the player chooses "stand", the dealer resolve his hand and the script checks who won the game.
This is how the script should work.
What the script actually does is: it gives the player his first card but then, instead of moving to the line "(Command_centre)", it jumps to a link script and starts another module.
I checked the entire script I don't know how many times but I didn't find any error; could you please give it a look?
Thanks

P.S. I'm using Wicked Tease with patch 54.9. I attached the chatlog and all the files you need to run Black Jerk
Attachments
Chatlog.rar
(1.1 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Black Jerk.rar
(7.24 KiB) Downloaded 50 times
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 pm Hi everybody!
I see a bunch of errrors in your scripts:

1- don't use @NullResponse @End...just use @End. If you put a @NullResponse in the same line of @End it messes things up (basically it will ignore it most (or everytime, i don't remember) times

2- i suggest not to use variable names that are #name because it might mess up with vocabulary files (never tried that, honestly, but i fear it will not work well because the program will probably try to "convert" the #name var looking for a vocab...if you are sure this works instead, then feel free to ignore this suggestion :D

Apart for those 2 suggestions, it took me a while but i finally managed to find the errors...the problem is not that it is not going to the commandCenter...but that the commandCenter is wrong.

@NullResponse @Flag(#DomName_turn) @If[#DomName_number_of_cards]=[1]Then(Hit_or_stand)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(#DomName_turn) @If[#SubName_number_of_cards]<[2]Then(Card_for_#SubName)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(#DomName_turn) @If[#SubName_points]>[21]Then(#SubName_busted)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(#DomName_turn) @If[#SubName_number_of_cards]=[2]Then(Card_for_#DomName)
@NullResponse @NotFlag(#DomName_turn) @If[#SubName_number_of_cards]>[2]Then(Hit_or_stand)
@NullResponse @Flag(#SubName_stand) @If[#DomName_points]<[17]Then(Card_for_#DomName)
@NullResponse @Flag(#SubName_stand) @If[#DomName_points]>=[17]Then(#DomName_hit_or_stand)

In the script you miss the (Card_for_#SubName) and (Card_for_#DomName) parts....so the program will reach the 2nd line of the commandcenter, will try to move to Card_for_#SubName) and, when it doesn't find it, to prevent the session from blocking, it will move to a link
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:10 pm
tigrotto wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:35 pm Hi everybody!
2- i suggest not to use variable names that are #name because it might mess up with vocabulary files (never tried that, honestly, but i fear it will not work well because the program will probably try to "convert" the #name var looking for a vocab...if you are sure this works instead, then feel free to ignore this suggestion :D
You are a genius Daragorn! Thank you very much!
As you suggested, I replaced all variables and flags like "#DomName..." and "#SubName..." with "Domme..." and "Sub..." and managed to solve the problem.

I checked also the Command_centre but everything is correct; "Card_for_#SubName" and "Card_for_#DomName"(now "Card_for_Sub" and "Card_for_Domme") parts are not missing, you can find them just above the line "Choose_card" at the beginning.

Bad news is I found two bugs at line "Hit_or_stand". The first involves the first two @RT command: instead of choosing one of the phrases, the script shows them all and cuts the first word of the first sentence (see the chatlog for more details). The third @RT command works as it should.
I can avoid the problem replacing the @RT command with a vocabulary file (I actually prefer this solution), but I'd like to know what I did wrong for not repeating it next time.
The second bug involves the question "hit" or "stand": when I answer the script moves to the @DifferentAnswer line and then freezes. Typing fix or anything else doesn't solve the problem, but I think there's no solution to this until 1885 releases patch 55...
That's all for now.
Thanks for your help.

P.S. I attached the chatlog of the bug at line "Hit_or_stand" and the updated files of Black Jerk
Attachments
Black Jerk.rar
(7.54 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Chatlog.rar
(1.07 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:20 am Bad news is I found two bugs at line "Hit_or_stand". The first involves the first two @RT command: instead of choosing one of the phrases, the script shows them all and cuts the first word of the first sentence (see the chatlog for more details). The third @RT command works as it should.
I can avoid the problem replacing the @RT command with a vocabulary file (I actually prefer this solution), but I'd like to know what I did wrong for not repeating it next time.
I think the problem is using other commands inside the @RT(), you better not use them inside an @RT...if you really want/need multiple options and commands like shovar, etc etc, then, yes, use a vocab and put the different options inside it
The second bug involves the question "hit" or "stand": when I answer the script moves to the @DifferentAnswer line and then freezes. Typing fix or anything else doesn't solve the problem, but I think there's no solution to this until 1885 releases patch 55...
That's all for now.
I think the problem here is again with @RT...try changing it to a simple phrase and see if it works because i see no problems in it by looking at the script.
Tomorrow maybe i will give it another look but i am confident that is the problem because, by the chatlog, it doesn't seem to move to the @DifferentAnswer line actually...otherwise you should have the response in the chatlog too
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I think the problem is using other commands inside the @RT(), you better not use them inside an @RT...if you really want/need multiple options and commands like shovar, etc etc, then, yes, use a vocab and put the different options inside it
Problem solved. I used a vocabulary file instead of @RT command. Actually, I prefer this solution.
I think the problem here is again with @RT...try changing it to a simple phrase and see if it works because i see no problems in it by looking at the script.
Tomorrow maybe i will give it another look but i am confident that is the problem because, by the chatlog, it doesn't seem to move to the @DifferentAnswer line actually...otherwise you should have the response in the chatlog too
I ran some tests with 3 different configuration:

Configuration 1
Spoiler: show
(Hit_or_stand)
#Sub_points
#Domme_points
@RT("hit" or "stand"?,"hit" or "stand" #SubName?,Will you "hit" or will you "stand" now #SubName?)
[hit, Hit, hit #DomHonorific, Hit #DomHonorific] Ok, pick another card #SubName... @Goto(Card_for_Sub)
[stand, Stand, stand #DomHonorific, Stand #DomHonorific] Ok, my turn then... @TempFlag(Sub_stand) @Goto(Card_for_Domme)
@DifferentAnswer #HitorStand
Configuration 2
(Hit_or_stand)
#Sub_points
#Domme_points
#Ask_hit_or_stand
[hit, Hit, hit #DomHonorific, Hit #DomHonorific] Ok, pick another card #SubName... @Goto(Card_for_Sub)
[stand, Stand, stand #DomHonorific, Stand #DomHonorific] Ok, my turn then... @TempFlag(Sub_stand) @Goto(Card_for_Domme)
Configuration 3
(Hit_or_stand)
#Sub_points
#Domme_points
Will you "hit" or will you "stand" now #SubName?
The results are the same in every configuration:
  • If I answer "hit" the domme says something like "A simple hit or stand will suffice stroker" -and that comes from vocabulary file #HitorStand(I don't know why she says that, but it comes from that file)- and if I say "hit" again the program freezes and tiping fix (or anything else) doesn't solve the problem;
(See chatlog C1_hit_hit, C2_hit_hit, C3_hit_hit for details)
  • If I answer "hit" and after she says "A simple hit or stand will suffice stroker" I answer "stand", the domme says "Ok, my turn then..." and starts picking cards;
(See chatlog C1_hit_stand, C2_hit_stand, C3_hit_stand for details)
  • If I answer "stand" she answers "Ok, my turn then..." and everything works fine.
(See chatlog C1_stand, C2_stand, C3_stand for details)

So in conclusion:
if I type "hit" the program freezes while if I say "stand" it works as it should. From my point of view it doesn't seem a problem with @RT(I know nothing about programming I just write scripts, so I might also be wrong).
I hope this might help you solve the problem.

I attached the updated files and the chatlog.

Thanks for all your help Daragorn!
Bye
Attachments
Black Jerk.rar
(7.89 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Chatlog.rar
(9.17 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

I don't know what's wrong, honestly....i just tried it and it works fine to me :-O
I have a slightly modified version because i was working on some other stuff to add, but i didn't touch anything related to responses from what i recall since last official patch, so that should not be the problem.

Ok...i downloaded the official patch 54.9 and it doesn't work in that.....then i probably have changed something in the response routine...or the official version was not up to date with my latest changes, i don't know....the problem is that 1885 has disappeared again since a month or so, so you are stuck with that version for now....and i really don't know how to fix that problem honestly...it doesn't make sense...it seems to be related to the world hit, but i can't see what's could be wrong in that....the only thing you can try is to change hit with something else and see if it does the trick (something like "i stay")
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:15 pm it seems to be related to the world hit, but i can't see what's could be wrong in that....the only thing you can try is to change hit with something else and see if it does the trick (something like "i stay")
I tried with a couple of different words and it works but I don't really like this solution.
It's not a big deal, you just have to say pick instead of hit but it's not the right word for that... :-/
I'll use it as a temporary fix, hoping that patch 55 will solve this and a couple of other problems.
Do you know approximately when patch 55 will be released?
I added your name to the credits. I hope you don't mind.

Thanks
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:23 am I tried with a couple of different words and it works but I don't really like this solution.
It's not a big deal, you just have to say pick instead of hit but it's not the right word for that... :-/
I'll use it as a temporary fix, hoping that patch 55 will solve this and a couple of other problems.
Do you know approximately when patch 55 will be released?
I added your name to the credits. I hope you don't mind.
Since you really want to use hit as a keyword, have you tried using a vocab instead of hit? like #useThis and inside the vocab you put hit...maybe it works (i still don't get how and why it doesn't but i don't have the old version to check it and get why...not that it matters too much since in my current version it already works).
Thank you for putting me in the credits, it was not needed, but i surely don't mind :)

As for patch55, sorry but right now i don't even know if it will come out...as i said, 1885 has suddenly disappeared again and the group on slack is silent since weeks by now....so, honestly, i don't know if/when it will come out
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:27 pm As for patch55, sorry but right now i don't even know if it will come out...as i said, 1885 has suddenly disappeared again and the group on slack is silent since weeks by now....so, honestly, i don't know if/when it will come out
I really hope it's because summer break, because I am worried about TeaseAI status right now. Have a major bug with @DifferentAnswer (at least for me/HoT).

If this continue after the summer, I think I will downgrade HoT for Patch 54.8 (or other more stable) removing all the commands exclusives to 54.9.

We really should focus on a stable version and let the new features for a alpha/beta version (something like Firefox and the nighty versions). This way, independent of development status we will have a working version of TeaseAI. We, content creators would focus on releasing Personalities for this version.

I know it's bad to keep asking things for something we got for free, but I put a lot of work creating content for this and get a lot of "bugs report" about TeaseAI freezing because people typed the wrong answer in chat (What I encouraged on HoT because the interactive focus I created).