Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by Stefaf »

Devon113 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am First off - wow! This program is INSANE! I only discovered it now and man is it mind-blowing! What an amazing piece you've created here.
All Credits go to 1885 - He had a really great idea!
Devon113 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am - Started tagging, found I had too many images to do it in one go. Made a new folder, threw 20 pics in, tagged them. Added 20 more the next day to tag them also, only to discover that now the tags were mixed up, no idea why. Thought to solve this by simply keeping all pics in one folder and just tagging them day by day but then what happens when I add new ones?
Never heard about something like that. As long as you didn't rename the image files, i've no clue. But there wont be an fix. This feature will be totally overhauled in the upcoming release. It will look almost the same as this ,(Because i've stolen the basic idea and some lines of code Notay.^^). I recommend to use that tool of notay to tag domme images right now.
Devon113 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am #2 Just a minor thing but strange - the program seems to always want a sub-folder in a pic folder. So say I want to set my dome pic folder I can't just create a folder "domme" with pics in it, no I need to create another folder within the "domme" folder and put the pics in that one. *shrug*
That's no bug - It's a feature. (Yeeha! i always wanted to use this phrase for real! -THX!) It always wants a sub folder in the domme or contact folder. The idea behind this is, that images of a certain gallery are grouped together. This way the Domme/Contact has always the same outfit until she runs out of images. Or she can decide to change the outfit, by simply changing the sub folder. If you choose wisely and set your range setting for the next image pretty low, you wont even see something "special" of her, until she decides it. But that depends on your personal taste. Some people want to see a naked closeup whatever at the first image - some want it to happen really late.
But if you want a single gallery, then create a single sub folder in your domme or contact directory. Could get boring, since it always starts at the first image, but like i said: That's personal taste.

Edit: Oh i've forgotten the random domme image option - I don't use that. This is a possibility too.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Had a glitter start after cumming with miss blue 1.07
Spoiler: show
08:30 PM Shattered: edge
08:30 PM Xia: Cum for Me whore!
08:31 PM Shattered: thank you miss
08:31 PM Xia: you're welcome Shattered
08:31 PM Xia: I do think you really needed that...
08:31 PM Shattered: yesss
Hailey has joined the Chat room
08:31 PM Xia: Get ready, whore
08:32 PM Hailey: I don't think you should let him cum, Xia
08:32 PM Hailey: I don't think he deserves that kind of pleasure
08:32 PM Xia: But he's so ready for it now... :)
08:32 PM Hailey: I know, that's exactly why you shouldn't let him cum *laughs*
08:32 PM Hailey: Get him all worked up, ready to spray that jizz all over the place, and then...
08:33 PM Hailey: ...DENIED... it's perfect! LOL
08:33 PM Xia: Mmm I don't know...
08:33 PM Shattered: seems a bit late
Seven has joined the Chat room
08:33 PM Seven: Come on Mistress Xia - you said you'd let Shattered cum, you have to do it!
08:33 PM Seven: And I think he really really REALLY wants it now :)
08:33 PM Xia: Yeah you're right, Seven
08:34 PM Xia: Get to the edge, whore
08:34 PM Shattered: um
08:34 PM Seven: Closer Shattered
08:34 PM Shattered: edge?
08:35 PM Xia: Get closer for us whore
08:35 PM Shattered: edge
08:35 PM Xia: Hands off, I don't want you to cum yet
08:36 PM Shattered: ok
08:37 PM Hailey: Too bad all that horny obedience is gone now, too...
08:37 PM Seven: We can always rebuild, Hailey ;-)
08:37 PM Hailey: True that hehe
Hailey has left the Chat room
08:37 PM Seven: Bye bye, Shattered *giggles*
Seven has left the Chat room
08:37 PM Xia: That was a close one, you almost missed out on an amazing orgasm... ;-)
08:37 PM Xia: I have to get going, you better behave yourself next time
08:38 PM Xia: Later, Shattered :)
Xia has logged off
Devon113
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Devon113 »

Stefaf wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:49 pm
Devon113 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am
Spoiler: show
First off - wow! This program is INSANE! I only discovered it now and man is it mind-blowing! What an amazing piece you've created here.
All Credits go to 1885 - He had a really great idea!
Devon113 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am - Started tagging, found I had too many images to do it in one go. Made a new folder, threw 20 pics in, tagged them. Added 20 more the next day to tag them also, only to discover that now the tags were mixed up, no idea why. Thought to solve this by simply keeping all pics in one folder and just tagging them day by day but then what happens when I add new ones?
Never heard about something like that. As long as you didn't rename the image files, i've no clue. But there wont be an fix. This feature will be totally overhauled in the upcoming release. It will look almost the same as this ,(Because i've stolen the basic idea and some lines of code Notay.^^). I recommend to use that tool of notay to tag domme images right now.
Devon113 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:51 am #2 Just a minor thing but strange - the program seems to always want a sub-folder in a pic folder. So say I want to set my dome pic folder I can't just create a folder "domme" with pics in it, no I need to create another folder within the "domme" folder and put the pics in that one. *shrug*
That's no bug - It's a feature. (Yeeha! i always wanted to use this phrase for real! -THX!) It always wants a sub folder in the domme or contact folder. The idea behind this is, that images of a certain gallery are grouped together. This way the Domme/Contact has always the same outfit until she runs out of images. Or she can decide to change the outfit, by simply changing the sub folder. If you choose wisely and set your range setting for the next image pretty low, you wont even see something "special" of her, until she decides it. But that depends on your personal taste. Some people want to see a naked closeup whatever at the first image - some want it to happen really late.
But if you want a single gallery, then create a single sub folder in your domme or contact directory. Could get boring, since it always starts at the first image, but like i said: That's personal taste.[/spoiler]

Edit: Oh i've forgotten the random domme image option - I don't use that. This is a possibility too.
Thank you for the rapid response and explanations! Like I said, fantastic program (just like we have a fantastic website here :))
rubber_sub
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by rubber_sub »

Have a question about the settings pages. I am using 55.5 and even though I have all local image and URL image paths set, I still see that the settings screen reports that some scripts are not available.

Please see the attached picture.

A few questions:
1.) If the script is selected, even though requirements aren't met, will this affect TeaseAI deciding whether or not to choose the script?
2.) What file stores the settings?
3.) Can I manually edit the settings file to override / fix this? If so, how?

Thanks,

rubber_sub
Attachments
settings.jpg
settings.jpg (127.89 KiB) Viewed 4348 times
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by bikkel89 »

Just having some small problems lately,

The program always says, that it is a long time ago that ''it''(she) teased me.
Also I was supposed to be in chastity for a week, but a day later, she wanted me to stroke and cum.

Something is wrong with the ''flags'' I think?

Anyone know how to fix this?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

rubber_sub wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:02 am Have a question about the settings pages. I am using 55.5 and even though I have all local image and URL image paths set, I still see that the settings screen reports that some scripts are not available.

A few questions:
1.) If the script is selected, even though requirements aren't met, will this affect TeaseAI deciding whether or not to choose the script?

Thanks,

rubber_sub
1- That Module (pthev_CHMod04_Chastity.txt) will not run in your case. TeaseAI only runs Modules with the "tick" in the box. The "blue" select it's only to select to view that module.

2- I am not sure.

3 - You can edit the modules files inside "TeaseAI/Scripts/MissBlue/Modules"

bikkel89 wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 pm Just having some small problems lately,

The program always says, that it is a long time ago that ''it''(she) teased me.
Also I was supposed to be in chastity for a week, but a day later, she wanted me to stroke and cum.

Something is wrong with the ''flags'' I think?

Anyone know how to fix this?
What Personality are you playing....looks like MissBlue maybe? You need to check in that thread to see what you need to change to fix.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

rubber_sub wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 2:02 am Have a question about the settings pages. I am using 55.5 and even though I have all local image and URL image paths set, I still see that the settings screen reports that some scripts are not available.

A few questions:

Thanks,

rubber_sub
The "requirements not met" is a bug that showed up after the ability to set url files for genres got added. If you know for example that you have both a boobs and butts folder/file set, then feel free to ignore it. It will not affect anything during a session.
If something is truly missing then you'll get a generic error image whenever a script tries to show that particular missing genre or whatever.
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bikkel89 »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:04 pm
What Personality are you playing....looks like MissBlue maybe? You need to check in that thread to see what you need to change to fix.
Mayby I'm not looking at the right place in that thread, but I Can't find on any page what to change/how to fix it :weep: .
Just need to know what to do for fixing it. :whistle:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

bikkel89 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:29 pm
Mayby I'm not looking at the right place in that thread, but I Can't find on any page what to change/how to fix it :weep: .
Did you checked this? viewtopic.php?p=249494#p249494
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bikkel89 »

avatarbr wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:03 am
bikkel89 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:29 pm
Did you checked this? viewtopic.php?p=249494#p249494
That will fix the chastity problem, but not the other bigger problem that she always says that it is a while ago (more than 21 days) that we ''talked''. When it is really just 1 day ago.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

bikkel89 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am That will fix the chastity problem, but not the other bigger problem that she always says that it is a while ago (more than 21 days) that we ''talked''. When it is really just 1 day ago.
Looks like a problem with Miss Blue. Could you anwer the following:
1- which version of Miss Blue are you running?
2- what value does the variable pvLastSession have? (it's in System/Variables of your personality folder)
3- do your sessions always end with the "(your domme) has logged off" message?
pv
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bikkel89 »

PtheV wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:36 am
bikkel89 wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:13 am That will fix the chastity problem, but not the other bigger problem that she always says that it is a while ago (more than 21 days) that we ''talked''. When it is really just 1 day ago.
Looks like a problem with Miss Blue. Could you anwer the following:
1- which version of Miss Blue are you running?
2- what value does the variable pvLastSession have? (it's in System/Variables of your personality folder)
3- do your sessions always end with the "(your domme) has logged off" message?

1. Version 1.07
2. This is not a .txt file but it says: ''4-5-18 XX:XX:XX''
3. No never, It just always doesn't show any slideshow pics anymore. So the screen goes black, and she is not ''talking'' anymore.

Looks like point 2 & 3 are the problem. We're getting there. :-) how do I fix this?
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

bikkel89 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:29 am 1. Version 1.07
3. No never, It just always doesn't show any slideshow pics anymore. So the screen goes black, and she is not ''talking'' anymore.

Looks like point 2 & 3 are the problem. We're getting there. :-) how do I fix this?
For some reason your sessions don't end properly and as a result the script keeps 'thinking' your last session was on May 4. The question is, why does this happen... Could you type @ when the program stops working and post whatever the program gives as a result (should be the latest script/taunt line)?
pv
bikkel89
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bikkel89 »

PtheV wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:18 am
bikkel89 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:29 am 1. Version 1.07

For some reason your sessions don't end properly and as a result the script keeps 'thinking' your last session was on May 4. The question is, why does this happen... Could you type @ when the program stops working and post whatever the program gives as a result (should be the latest script/taunt line)?
When I just type ''@'' At the end ist says:

::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = ::: LineVal = -1
::: TauntText = ::: LineVal = 0
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0

Still same date in ''pvLastSession''
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

bikkel89 wrote: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:52 am When I just type ''@'' At the end ist says:

::: TYPO :::
::: FileText = ::: LineVal = -1
::: TauntText = ::: LineVal = 0
::: ResponseFile = ::: LineVal = 0

Still same date in ''pvLastSession''
:huh:
Could you post the chatlog? It's in [main folder]/Chatlogs
pv