Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by tigrotto »

PtheV wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:36 pm
tigrotto wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:20 pm Hi!
Any update on this error :?:

Error: @Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label. Sending you to a link, to avoid blocking the session

Thanks! Bye! :wave:
Your script is missing the Goto line (10 Seconds). @CheckDate(time, 10 Seconds) checks if the set date "time" has passed and moves the script to the line (10 Seconds) if it has. So the script should look something like this:
Spoiler: show
#GreetSub
@NullResponse @SetDate(time, 10 Seconds)
Time is: @ShowVar[time]
@NullResponse @Wait(15)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time,Go To Line)
CheckDate does not work - 10 seconds have not passed @Goto(End)
(Go To Line)
Ok CheckDate works as it should - 10 seconds have passed
(End)
Ending the script
@End
Thanks PtheV!
Now it's working!

Unfortunately I have another problem... :-/
In the TeaseAI Language Guide there's this example:

@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Month) I love knowing that you haven't cum in over a month #Grin

From what I understand if at least one month has passed from the time set for the Variable "SYS_LastOrgasm" the script will do what is specified after the @CheckDate command, otherwise it will move to the next line.

I had my last orgasm on 27/08/2017, so I ran this test:
  1. @CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 2 Days) 2 days have passed since your last orgasm @Goto(End)
    2 days have not passed ince your last orgasm @Goto(End) see file test3
  2. @CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 20 Days) 20 days have passed since your last orgasm @Goto(End)
    20 days have not passed ince your last orgasm @Goto(End) see file test4
Results:
  1. OK. The script shows line "2 days have passed since your last orgasm" and then moves to the end of the script
  2. ERROR. The script shows this error Error: @Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label. Sending you to a link, to avoid blocking the session, shows line "20 days have passed since your last orgasm" and then moves to a link.
Did I do something wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks for your help.
Bye! :wave:
Attachments
CheckDate - SYS_LastOrgasm test.rar
(892 Bytes) Downloaded 28 times
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:38 am Unfortunately I have another problem... :-/

@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Month) I love knowing that you haven't cum in over a month #Grin

From what I understand if at least one month has passed from the time set for the Variable "SYS_LastOrgasm" the script will do what is specified after the @CheckDate command, otherwise it will move to the next line.

1. @CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 2 Days) 2 days have passed since your last orgasm @Goto(End)
  2. @CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 20 Days) 20 days have passed since your last orgasm @Goto(End)
Results:
  1. OK. The script shows line "2 days have passed since your last orgasm" and then moves to the end of the script
  2. ERROR. The script shows this error Error: @Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label. Sending you to a link, to avoid blocking the session, shows line "20 days have passed since your last orgasm" and then moves to a link.

Thanks for your help.
As far as I know @CheckDate has always worked as I explained in the previous post... Apparently the Command Guide is incorrect. This is why you get the error saying "invalid Goto Label". Tease AI is looking for a (Go To Line) and cannot find it.
pv
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

PtheV wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:32 am
tigrotto wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:38 am Unfortunately I have another problem... :-/

Results:

Thanks for your help.
As far as I know @CheckDate has always worked as I explained in the previous post... Apparently the Command Guide is incorrect. This is why you get the error saying "invalid Goto Label". Tease AI is looking for a (Go To Line) and cannot find it.
Ok, thanks for your help PtheV.
However, I keep thinking it's strange that, if @CheckDate is supposed to work as you said, I had different results in the two tests I made. TeaseAI should have showed me the same error in both tests.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:26 pm Ok, thanks for your help PtheV.
However, I keep thinking it's strange that, if @CheckDate is supposed to work as you said, I had different results in the two tests I made. TeaseAI should have showed me the same error in both tests.
It's definitely weird. My guess is 1885 originally intended the command to work as described in the command guide, but then changed it to its current form. Maybe some of the old functionality is still in place.
pv
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Bluelow »

The problem with Tease AI is that it uses the CDate function to check for date and time. This is bad practice because it's heavily dependent on the current time and culture settings for the user's operating system and doesn't work right in many cases, especially outside the US (including mine). So I always have to download the newest version source code and change it to use DateTime.Parse (the correct way to do it) and build it again. Hopefully Tease AI will move to use this method in the future.
desiatoo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by desiatoo »

When you patch it like that, *does* it behave as described in the command guide? It might be a better explanation of what we are observing. I'm desperately waiting for the moment that She is able to put me on a release schedule. :w00t:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

desiatoo wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:56 am When you patch it like that, *does* it behave as described in the command guide? It might be a better explanation of what we are observing. I'm desperately waiting for the moment that She is able to put me on a release schedule. :w00t:
I don't know if I understood your problem about patch. But the release schedule will be a Personality thing only. Someone will need to write that (I think Miss Blue have something like that already).

Another way to get something like that is in the settings-sub tab, in the Orgasms part you can set a limit of orgasms by periods. I think any personality will respect that limit and make you wait.
desiatoo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by desiatoo »

Thanks for your response! I would like to add a weekly release schedule to an existing Personality, was looking at HoT but will have a look at Miss Blue too. My thought was that something like a release schedule would heavily make use of @CheckDate and SYS_LastOrgasm, so I was experimenting with these two and found out about the wrong documentation.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Yes, checkdate has always needed a gotoline to go to.....
I dont know which command guide you are referring to, but the command guide i have in teaseai specifically says you need a gotoline...

Generally speaking, you better NOT use more than 1 @ command per line, though, since, due to how 1885 wrote the code (and he firmly refused to put in the changes i made to overcome this, since he thought it was obvious it worked that way for everyone and they were used to that) teaseai will NOT execute those command in the orders you write them, but it only depends on which one come first in the code.
So if you want to be sure to have them executed in the right order, put each of them on a separate line.

As far as the bug... Yes, it is strange it didnt give the same error for the 2 days, which it should have, since it misses the gotoline
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:47 am Yes, checkdate has always needed a gotoline to go to.....
I dont know which command guide you are referring to, but the command guide i have in teaseai specifically says you need a gotoline...
It seems we have different Command Guide in TeaseAI... :lol:
This is what I see in my TeaseAI Language Guide about CheckDate
Immagine1.jpg
Immagine1.jpg (102.38 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
Immagine2.jpg
Immagine2.jpg (101.04 KiB) Viewed 1917 times
But as I said in a previous post it works(more or less) also as you see in these images.
It works like a filter in the same way as @Flag/@NotFlag command.
Anyway, it wouldn't be a bad idea if CheckDate worked in both ways...
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Thats really weird...
I can only suppose that the command guide is not updated with the patches but only with the full install sp we have different versions because it depends on which version we used for the installation then... But i am speculating

As far as new additions to teaseAI sorry but lately i have started working on another project in the freetime, so i dont have much (if any) time to work on teaseAI
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:35 pm Thats really weird...
I can only suppose that the command guide is not updated with the patches but only with the full install sp we have different versions because it depends on which version we used for the installation then... But i am speculating

As far as new additions to teaseAI sorry but lately i have started working on another project in the freetime, so i dont have much (if any) time to work on teaseAI
Don't worry it's not a major issue.

Good luck with your new project!
desiatoo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by desiatoo »

For me it does not seem to work....

Your last orgasm was on: @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm]
@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 20 Days) @NullResponse @Goto(20days)
@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 10 Days) @NullResponse @Goto(10days)
@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 5 Days) @NullResponse @Goto(5days)
@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 2 Days) @NullResponse @Goto(2days)
@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Days) @NullResponse @Goto(1days)
@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Hours) @NullResponse @Goto(1hours)
@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Minutes) @NullResponse @Goto(1minutes)

gives always this:

09:14 PM Kendra James: Your last orgasm was on: 9/20/2017 3:34:59 AM
09:15 PM Kendra James: 20 days have passed since your last orgasm
09:15 PM Kendra James: Time is: 9/20/2017 9:15:35 PM

Perhaps its the issue Bluelow is talking about; use of CDate instead of DateTime.Parse ?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Bluelow wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:02 pm The problem with Tease AI is that it uses the CDate function to check for date and time. This is bad practice because it's heavily dependent on the current time and culture settings for the user's operating system and doesn't work right in many cases, especially outside the US (including mine). So I always have to download the newest version source code and change it to use DateTime.Parse (the correct way to do it) and build it again. Hopefully Tease AI will move to use this method in the future.
I have just uploaded version 5.3 and changed all cdate to date.parse as you suggested :yes: (and some minor additions too)
heftigeruser
Explorer
Explorer

Post by heftigeruser »

hey

i tried playing risky pick but my programm crashed, now all text is centered and disappears when the next line appears during every session.
any idea how to fix it?

already tried to play another game of risky pick to "reset" the broken state but it didnt change anything (but another error came up)

e: i know now that the user.config file in AppData is responsible (deleted it and it was fixed)
now i have to look for the responsible option

e2: found the responsible option: CBWebtease was set to True (and should probably be False, but i simply deleted the <settings>)