Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I was doing some tests for a script I'm writing but there's a problem with a command I'd like to use. Can you help me, please?
The problem is this line:

@Variable[#DateDifference(SYS_LastOrgasm, Hours)]>[48] You had your last orgasm on @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm]

I had my last orgasm on August 27, so it's more than 48 hours away from now, still it doesn't work.
I did a simple test using @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm] and the result was 0! So I checked my variables folder and there was no variable SYS_LastOrgasm.

Any suggestion? Thanks.

Bye :wave:
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm @Variable[#DateDifference(SYS_LastOrgasm, Hours)]>[48] You had your last orgasm on @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm]
There are 2 reasons why it doesn't work.
- SYS_LastOrgasm: There is no such variable/keyword. At least I can't find any sign of it in the source code.
- #DateDifference returns a number. Then @Variable would search for a variable named like that returned number.
tigrotto wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm I did a simple test using @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm] and the result was 0! So I checked my variables folder and there was no variable SYS_LastOrgasm.
That's correct. All non existing variables return zero.

I know why it's not working, but i've no currently working solution for you, since i only write debugging scripts. Maybe some of the scripters can help you out.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Stefaf wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:13 pm
tigrotto wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm @Variable[#DateDifference(SYS_LastOrgasm, Hours)]>[48] You had your last orgasm on @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm]
There are 2 reasons why it doesn't work.
- SYS_LastOrgasm: There is no such variable/keyword. At least I can't find any sign of it in the source code.
- #DateDifference returns a number. Then @Variable would search for a variable named like that returned number.
tigrotto wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm I did a simple test using @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm] and the result was 0! So I checked my variables folder and there was no variable SYS_LastOrgasm.
That's correct. All non existing variables return zero.

I know why it's not working, but i've no currently working solution for you, since i only write debugging scripts. Maybe some of the scripters can help you out.
Thanks Stefaf.
I found variable SYS_LastOrgasm in the TeaseAI Language Guide while reading about @CheckDate. I know that this guide is not up to date, so probably(if it ever existed...) it has been deleted in a previous version of the code.
Is there a filter, or similar solution(if such thing is possible), that allows to do something if you had your last orgasm more than XX minutes, hours, days ago?
Something like this for example:
Spoiler: show
Immagine1.jpg
Immagine1.jpg (109.53 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
I know you can't use @CheckDate that way, but if existed a command/filter working that way it would be very useful.

Again, thanks for your help!

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm Hi!
I was doing some tests for a script I'm writing but there's a problem with a command I'd like to use. Can you help me, please?
The problem is this line:

@Variable[#DateDifference(SYS_LastOrgasm, Hours)]>[48] You had your last orgasm on @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm]

I had my last orgasm on August 27, so it's more than 48 hours away from now, still it doesn't work.
I did a simple test using @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm] and the result was 0! So I checked my variables folder and there was no variable SYS_LastOrgasm.

Any suggestion? Thanks.

Funny, yesterday I created (for the first time) something with that too. I don't think worked too.

Since Stefaf said this was not implemented, I think the only solution is to create you own variable to check the last orgasm (I don't remember the code for that, but I just started using this to keep track of the session time), and remember to reset when the user get a orgasm.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:48 pm Since Stefaf said this was not implemented, I think the only solution is to create you own variable to check the last orgasm (I don't remember the code for that, but I just started using this to keep track of the session time), and remember to reset when the user get a orgasm.
Thanks avatarbr, but I think that this solution would only work for you because you work on your personality.
My problem is different; since I'm working on scripts to add to an existing personality, what I need is something more "universal", that could work on HoT, MissBlue... without making changes. That's why a variable like SYS_LastOrgasm would have been perfect.

Thanks for your reply.
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

Ok I've come to the decision to implement SYS_LastOrgasm and SYS_LastRuined. When it's in the documentation (Which is pretty up to date btw.) and it's already stored in the settings, 1885 simply forgot about it. Or this was one of the reasons, why he hid that label in the first place.
Never the less: How are we going to treat it, if we restore a session?
Currently all vars and flags are stored on suspending a session and restored on resuming. Do we set the value stored in that session or do we set the "real" value?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Stefaf wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:31 pm Ok I've come to the decision to implement SYS_LastOrgasm and SYS_LastRuined.
Great idea! Thanks!
Stefaf wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:31 pm Never the less: How are we going to treat it, if we restore a session?
Currently all vars and flags are stored on suspending a session and restored on resuming. Do we set the value stored in that session or do we set the "real" value?
What do you mean by "real" value? Something like this, perhaps?

You start a session on Nov 04. You had your last ruined orgasm on Nov 01. Then you suspend the session.
You start(and finish) a new session on Nov 06 and you get a ruined orgasm. So the "real" value for SYS_LastRuined is Nov 06. Then you resume the session you started on Nov 04: what you're asking is whether set the value for SYS_LastRuined as Nov 01 or the "real" Nov 06?

If that's what you're asking I'd say the real value.
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

That's exactly what i meant.
If it would be a closed system i would know what to do. But since some scripters (and cheaters) might want to alter that value, to test their script paths, i'm not sure.
The easiest way for me would be to handle it all internal, but then you are unable to alter the value, except modifing your settingsfile and restarting TAI.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Stefaf wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:15 pm That's exactly what i meant.
If it would be a closed system i would know what to do. But since some scripters (and cheaters) might want to alter that value, to test their script paths, i'm not sure.
The easiest way for me would be to handle it all internal, but then you are unable to alter the value, except modifing your settingsfile and restarting TAI.
Well, I don't know anything about programming but, if I were a cheater, I think I could be able to find this settings file, open it and change the value, even if you handle it all internally. And, in this case, cheaters only cheat themself by doing so, so why should you care about them?
As a scripter, I'd prefer an easy access to this variable to test my scripts. This is only my opinion, so you might want to see what other users have to say.
Then, if you, as a programmer, think that the first solution is too difficult to implement, or might cause problems to TAI, go with the second.

Bye! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Well, TeaseAI allow you to select a "Always orgasm" option, so no reason to cheat.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I had an error while testing one of my scripts. It said: Index exceeds limit of the matrix.
Can you please help me?
I checked the file but I didn't find any error.

I'm using patch 55.0. I attached a file with the text of the error, the chatlog and the script I was using.

Thanks.

Attachments
Index exceeds the limit of the matrix.rar
(22.94 KiB) Downloaded 30 times
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:22 pm Hi!
I had an error while testing one of my scripts. It said: Index exceeds limit of the matrix.
Can you please help me?
I checked the file but I didn't find any error.

I'm using patch 55.0. I attached a file with the text of the error, the chatlog and the script I was using.

Thanks.

Nice package. But i cant use it, with all those missing Vocabs etc.
But i've found the reason of your problem:
@RT(Let's make it more interesting! #SubName,, you will be #Edging a lot #GeneralTime,, but we won't tell you how much. How does it sounds to you?, Get ready to edge a lot for us #PetName!, Could be #Random(20,30),, #Random(45,55) a hundred maybe. No matter how many edges it could be,, you will #Stroke and reach the #EdgeNoun until we tell you to stop. Just because we can... #GrinEvil)
You are using Vocabularies with parentheses in @RandomText. The parsing code of that instruction can't handle that correctly.

Randomly it tries to execute "Could be #Random(20", which causes an index out of range exception.

By a long shot, I think i will love @RT() just as much as @MiniScript()

PS.: Plz do me a favor and use 55.3. They haven't tagged the Source code of 55.0. This way i don't know which commit and what source code you are using.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Stefaf wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:21 pm Nice package. But i cant use it, with all those missing Vocabs etc.
Sorry :whistle:
Thanks for your help!

I will install 55.3 now.
flying1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flying1 »

Hello, guys! Sorry for writing in such a manner) I pray that at least one string will be useful for you. :whistle:
#Errors
  • User see errors in user mode.
Problems with syntax (i wrote smth :-/ )
  • There should be function to jump to the specific time in video, not only random. To escape editing it.
#Image bugs:
  • Last picture: When it is is the last picture and random is disabled it shows Index out of range
#Tumblr bugs:
  • Problems with mixed content: when there are videos or posts without photo it stops with error or stops without it.
  • Problems with non-standard blogs, when blog page is formatted in other way. Cant see any pictures in such url files
  • Problems with huge amount of pictures: error with index out of range. There are tons of pictures in... Oh, no advertisements :whistle:
#The Text-To-speech bug:
  • It pronounces the full path of Variables when working with Input. Very long paths in my case :\'-(
#The interface ideas:
  • Like: There is no shortcut for "I like this picture", should be some graphical icon like in facebook or instagramm, "thumb up" or "heart" or smth, even "coins" like in web-chats. It can be transparent or put in the corner. Perhaps, the simple click with left mouse button can be read as like, but there should be dislike button also. (Or buttons can be put in Lazysub.)
    types of like
    types of like
    LikeDislike (2).png (5.99 KiB) Viewed 2262 times
    I see it like this like/dislike and some counter
    I see it like this like/dislike and some counter
    LikeDislike (1).png (3.33 KiB) Viewed 2262 times
    Like with counter
    Like with counter
    Like count.png (3.1 KiB) Viewed 2262 times
  • Apps: You cant move apps to have few apps on your screen, when you have DommeTags, you cant see Glitter and so on. Should be able to have few apps on the screen or move them
#The options ideas
  • Images: When you choose random Domme, all other Domme pictures are not used in ShowLocalImage, and you have to double the amount of Domme pictures to struggle with it. What for? I can imagine it as checkbox and path "Domme Pics" in standard Image Categories.
  • Tags: You can't add custom tags without programming. Why? There should be something like custom tags on sites, The special field where you add or delete tags. Or choose them by clicking.
    tagging
    tagging
    Tagging.png (24.49 KiB) Viewed 2262 times
  • Tags2: When you use tags, you use text files. WTF??? SLOW, TOO SLOW. Why not the base, smth like sqlite? There should be some special module, you know. It will work faster and could be more adjustible to different tastes. It can be some unofficial module, yea? Or it can pe some other principles of indexing.
  • I even imagined a special program module, smth like ACDsee with viewing, tags, renaming and file operations, hahaha :lol:
  • Tags3: There should be option to use tag on the whole folder, not on 1 picture. You can write script for it, but what about usual user?
  • Avatars: Domme and Glitter Avatars should be chosen from HER PATH by default, randomly or by special option.
  • Favourites: You know, many authors use special paths for storing favourites. Perhaps, some custom option to work with them should be added in the way as Tags work. I see it as adding the folders like you add urls, simple, yea?
  • Favourites2: There should be an option to copy or move images from one folder to another for script functionality. It should be simple command filter. There are phrases about domme collection in scripts, yea? Or it can be some special lists with other principles of adding and deleting.
#Documentation for programmers and writers and users ideas:
  • Instruments: List of recommended instruments (open source or not), you know, Visual C++, Notepad, and so on
  • Syntax Guide: I see it as one page with menu, search and comments to every command and keyword.
  • Recommended resources: Make the huge long list of personalities, tumblr blogs, image packs, code guides, etc.
#Other ideas:
  • Copyrighted content: I suppose that some people from the same milovana forum can help with all the stuff for... their own reasons. So it can be url of their site in credits or using there own webcam nick in chat or images or videos they can share as ADs. Different reasons, there should be an option.
  • Copyrighted content2: I see the 1885's idea of using tumblr as the way to escape from this problem. There are other good sites. So there should be better modules for working with different sites, yea?
  • Other functions: These Tease AI can do simple math, logic and so on. There should be options of other use. For example, smth as Monster Girl Quest, or some Ai, learning capabilities, why not? (but as a module) Perhaps, even switching off the main functionality :-D
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Stefaf »

flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm User see errors in user mode.
User Mode? There is a setting in Settings->Misc
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm There should be function to jump to the specific time in video, not only random. To escape editing it.
Maybe. But that way you can have an error, which is written to the chat if the time doesn't match. ;-) Maybe that's the reason why 1885 didn't implement it that way.
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm Last picture: When it is is the last picture and random is disabled it shows Index out of range
I'll take a look
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm #Tumblr bugs
Could you send me sample URLs?
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm #The Text-To-speech bug:
I know. :\'-(
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm shortcut for "I like this picture",

Right Click -> Like Picture
But the idea is nice.
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm You cant move apps to have few apps on your screen
It was that way before patch 49 and 1885 removed it.
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm Images: When you choose random Domme, all other Domme pictures are not used in ShowLocalImage, and you have to double the amount of Domme pictures to struggle with it. What for? I can imagine it as checkbox and path "Domme Pics" in standard Image Categories
Can't follow you. :-/
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pmTags:
There are other tools to tag - maybe you take a look at those.
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm Favourites: You know, many authors use special paths for storing favourites. Perhaps, some custom option to work with them should be added in the way as Tags work. I see it as adding the folders like you add urls, simple, yea?
Nope. I don't even understand what you mean. :\'-(
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm Favourites2: There should be an option to copy or move images from one folder to another for script functionality. It should be simple command filter. There are phrases about domme collection in scripts, yea? Or it can be some special lists with other principles of adding and deleting.
Sorry i still cant follow you.
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm #Documentation for programmers and writers and users ideas:

Instruments: List of recommended instruments (open source or not), you know, Visual C++, Notepad, and so on

Syntax Guide: I see it as one page with menu, search and comments to every command and keyword.

Recommended resources: Make the huge long list of personalities, tumblr blogs, image packs, code guides, etc.
Look in my signature.
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm Copyrighted content: I suppose that some people from the same milovana forum can help with all the stuff for... their own reasons. So it can be url of their site in credits or using there own webcam nick in chat or images or videos they can share as ADs. Different reasons, there should be an option.

Copyrighted content2: I see the 1885's idea of using tumblr as the way to escape from this problem. There are other good sites. So there should be better modules for working with different sites, yea?
You know, i'm no native English and i really don't understand what you mean.
flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:54 pm Other functions: These Tease AI can do simple math, logic and so on. There should be options of other use. For example, smth as Monster Girl Quest, or some Ai, learning capabilities, why not? (but as a module) Perhaps, even switching off the main functionality :-D
"Stroke->Module->Stroke->Link->and Back again" and you dream about Ai.
:mbounce:

Let's see what Duck will do. Maybe he is capable to understand you and implement something like that in his Project. To be honest: i'm not capable to. 8-)