Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by pepsifreak »

Trusfrated wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 am
avatarbr wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:03 am
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:12 am I've noticed an increased frequency of "Error Loading Image" screens, too. I checked in the folder ErrorLogs (under TeaseAI) and looked at the current day's log. I was able to ascertain that the failures were coming from Tumblr blog images. In my case, there was a server that was no longer online:

Code: Select all

Message: The remote name could not be resolved: '41.media.tumblr.com'

By going into Settings, Misc, Maintenance, I was able to force a rebuild of the blog image URL files. It took a very long time, but I think I should be seeing less of that error message now. Perhaps this may help others. :-)

I'm not sure, would make sense to have TeaseAI self-recover from these errors to the point of removing the specific URL from the URL fie? Sort of like the "Remove from all Files" rick click option?
Yes, something happened with tumblr. I also needed to rebuild all the url files to work again.
Even though I did the rebuild, there are still hundreds of links to the offline servers in my URL files. I'm not sure if this is a temporary Tumblr issue, or something wrong with how TeaseAI builds its URL files. :huh:
I think it's a tumblr thing, if you change a "bad" url to be from a different media number (like 40) the image will work.
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Bluelow »

I'm quite sure the DommeTags are NOT working correctly right now. The stroke taunts associated with them are completely random regardless of the picture shown.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Bluelow wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:17 pm I'm quite sure the DommeTags are NOT working correctly right now. The stroke taunts associated with them are completely random regardless of the picture shown.
thatwilldoit reported the same bug in the HoT thread, but I haven't been able to replicate it. I've done tests with Linear scripts, Taunts scripts, even forcing different combination of tags with the Debug menu and it always works as expected. Is there any additional information you can provide which might help? Are you using version 0.54.7? Which personality are you using mainly, does it happen every time and with every personality? If anyone else is having this issue please let me know, any info would be useful in helping me replicate it and get it fixed.
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:12 am I've noticed an increased frequency of "Error Loading Image" screens, too.
pepsifreak wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:40 am I think it's a tumblr thing, if you change a "bad" url to be from a different media number (like 40) the image will work.
I didn't even know you could do that :smile: Pretty much every single "Error Loading Image" problem I encounter is due to trying to pull up an from a bad url (usually 41.media.tumblr). Changing it to 40 lets me load the images fine, so what I'll probably do is add an option in the maintenance tab to batch edit all URL files\LikedImages\DislikedImages to replace a string (like 41) with any other string (like 40). This way everyone can quickly fix bad urls with a single button click.
Trusfrated wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:52 am Also, last night I tried using custom lines for Lazy Sub. (Apparently this option is only available at higher vertical resolutions. It might be helpful to toggle with Avatar window to allow for more room for apps?) I had a lot of difficulty with this. My fourth custom line kept getting over-written by the other lines. For instance, if I clicked the first line, the fourth one would change to a duplicate of the first. If I clicked the 2nd line, its text would copy the 4th. And so on. So I couldn't get the 4th line to stay the way I wanted it. A few times, after editing the customs, I was unable to get the focus back to the chat input and could no longer carry on the conversation with the domme no matter what I tried. :-|
I'll look into making this better
holaba_be wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm Had a session hang on me. Last messages from the log:
Thanks for reporting it, let me know if it happens to you again or if appears to be a consistent problem
Qybixxx wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:55 pm 1) I've been noticing that after tits/ass slideshows, the screen isn't staying on the selected image but going back to the Domme pix. Is that a script thing, or a script engine thing?
Some elements of timing changes between domme pics and others have changed since earlier builds. I need to go through and see how certain things have changed, and what needs to be tuned or changed back. The one thing that comes to mind is the domme picture changing for each taunt in a multiple-line stroke taunt. That needs to be switched back because it messes up the presentation of half my taunts lol. But I'll look into this aspect of it as well.
Qybixxx wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:55 pm Since updating, I've notice that there are a lot of broken images that do not display any information. If the information would show even when the image didn't; you could figure out what is broken on your machine and fix it. Because I think more likely than not it's my settings here.... But which ones!?
I've added an option to provide more information to the chat window when errors happen. I'll also be adding a batch edit option to the URL File maintenance settings, so when you see which servers are causing the problems in the chat window error output, you'll easily be able to change all bad urls to good ones
thatwilldoit2 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:20 pm If there is a space in the filename of a tagged image the program can't show it. This is more of a inconvenience but if it's easy to fix I'd like it because if you simple number your images by renaming a bunch with windows they are named "ImageName (1), Image Name (2), ..." so it would be nice to have. At least it should be pointed out somewhere, maybe in a tooltip.
Thanks for pointing it out, I"ll see what I can do about this

Please keep reporting any bugs that you guys find. I know I don't respond every day, but I am slowly-but-steadily working behind the scenes and making note of what needs to be addressed, so every bit of info helps. I do want to thank the Tease AI team members for picking up some of my slack and helping people out though, you guys are the best :-)
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluelow »

1885 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:35 pm thatwilldoit reported the same bug in the HoT thread, but I haven't been able to replicate it. I've done tests with Linear scripts, Taunts scripts, even forcing different combination of tags with the Debug menu and it always works as expected. Is there any additional information you can provide which might help? Are you using version 0.54.7? Which personality are you using mainly, does it happen every time and with every personality? If anyone else is having this issue please let me know, any info would be useful in helping me replicate it and get it fixed.
I'm using version 0.54.7. Just tested with only one picture for the Domme (named 01.jpg), with a tag:
01.jpg TagFullyDressed

With only stroke taunts:
@TagFullyDressed full
@TagHalfDressed half
@TagNaked nude

The output during a stroke cycle was
half
half
half
nude
full
nude
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Bluelow wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:10 pm I'm using version 0.54.7. Just tested with only one picture for the Domme (named 01.jpg), with a tag:
01.jpg TagFullyDressed

With only stroke taunts:
@TagFullyDressed full
@TagHalfDressed half
@TagNaked nude
Okay sorry, I see what you mean now. I was testing @DommeTag(FullyDressed) as opposed to @TagFullyDressed. Originally, the Tag Command Filters were meant to only show up if the current image of the domme slideshow had a matching tag. So in order for @TagAss to be viable for instance, the current domme picture had to be tagged with Ass.

A lot of people wanted this system to display an image with that tag, rather act as a command filter for the current image. So I created a new Command, DommeTag(). So @DommeTag() shows an image with that tag, and @TagBodyPart just makes it a viable taunt if the current image has that tag.

Exceeeept, somewhere along the way all the @TagBodyPart Commands got deprecated in the code and removed. I think I may have had a miscommunication with Stefaf somewhere along the way, but for all intents and purposes, @TagFullyDressed, @TagHalfDressed, @TagNaked, etc have been removed from the code. I'll compare old builds and work on getting the functionality added back in, sorry about that :-/
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

1885 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:35 pm
holaba_be wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:37 pm Had a session hang on me. Last messages from the log:
Thanks for reporting it, let me know if it happens to you again or if appears to be a consistent problem
Happened again:
8/03/2017 20:26:56 Timer1 finished - Duration: 29ms
8/03/2017 20:27:01 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\tai\tai 54.5 with hot new\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModGlitter5.txt
8/03/2017 20:27:01 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\tai\tai 54.5 with hot new\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModGlitter5.txt
8/03/2017 20:27:02 Timer1 Parse Line: @RT(I love making you weak, You won't last the 20 edge...) @Contact2
8/03/2017 20:27:02 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
8/03/2017 20:27:02 StartValue: "@RT(I love making you weak, You won't last the 20 edge...) @Contact2 "
8/03/2017 20:27:02 Starting scan run 1 on "@RT(I love making you weak, You won't last the 20 edge...) @Contact2 "
8/03/2017 20:27:02 System keywords cleaned: "I love making you weak @Contact2 "
8/03/2017 20:27:02 EndValue: "I love making you weak @Contact2 "
8/03/2017 20:27:02 Duration: 15,6277ms
8/03/2017 20:27:02 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
8/03/2017 20:27:02 StartValue: "I love making you weak "
8/03/2017 20:27:02 EndValue: "I love making you weak "
8/03/2017 20:27:02 Duration: 0ms
8/03/2017 20:27:02 Timer1 finished - Duration: 38ms
8/03/2017 20:27:07 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\tai\tai 54.5 with hot new\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModGlitter5.txt
8/03/2017 20:27:07 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\tai\tai 54.5 with hot new\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModGlitter5.txt
8/03/2017 20:27:08 TxtCache: Reading Text-File: D:\tai\tai 54.5 with hot new\Scripts\House of Tease\Apps\Glitter\Tease\AverageSpeed.txt
8/03/2017 20:27:08 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
8/03/2017 20:27:08 StartValue: "The average speed of cumshot is 28mph! (45km/h)"
8/03/2017 20:27:08 EndValue: "The average speed of cumshot is 28mph! (45km/h)"
8/03/2017 20:27:08 Duration: 0ms

I've removed the brackets, slash and exlamation mark from the file now, to see if that's the cause
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

holaba_be wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:34 pm Happened again

I've removed the brackets, slash and exlamation mark from the file now, to see if that's the cause
Tracking it down, it's because AverageSpeed uses the invalid @Glitter1/3. Being invalid they become available to all contacts, which if 1 and 2 happen to grab them, contact 3 will not have a unique line so the code gets stuck in a loop trying to find one.
The average speed of cumshot is 28mph! (45km/h)
@Contact1 #SubName 's cumshot actual speed after a teasing session? Over 9000!
@Glitter1 Good thing #SubName don't have to endure this #Lol
@Glitter3 And what is the average speed of a ruined orgasm? #Emote
@Contact2 That's really a lot of pression.
While that's a personality issue there should probably be some kind of timeout on that loop so the whole program doesn't hang like that.
Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bluelow »

1885 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:45 pm Okay sorry, I see what you mean now. I was testing @DommeTag(FullyDressed) as opposed to @TagFullyDressed. Originally, the Tag Command Filters were meant to only show up if the current image of the domme slideshow had a matching tag. So in order for @TagAss to be viable for instance, the current domme picture had to be tagged with Ass.

A lot of people wanted this system to display an image with that tag, rather act as a command filter for the current image. So I created a new Command, DommeTag(). So @DommeTag() shows an image with that tag, and @TagBodyPart just makes it a viable taunt if the current image has that tag.

Exceeeept, somewhere along the way all the @TagBodyPart Commands got deprecated in the code and removed. I think I may have had a miscommunication with Stefaf somewhere along the way, but for all intents and purposes, @TagFullyDressed, @TagHalfDressed, @TagNaked, etc have been removed from the code. I'll compare old builds and work on getting the functionality added back in, sorry about that :-/
Thanks for the info. It's nice to know it's not something that's broken only for me, those are really hard to fix.
SkyHimeros
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SkyHimeros »

First of all, it's great that this program is still being worked on and thank you to anyone who is putting their time and energy into this.
In playing with the new functionally to use a douple comma ",," in @RT()-commands I think I found a pretty significant bug. When you start TeaseAI it automatically changes any ",," inside a @RT()-command into a simple "," thereby ruining the lines. It doesn't just show it wrong, it actually changes the scripting in the txt-file. I assume this is because of the "Auditing Scripts"-part whenever you start TeaseAI. It seems to think ",," inside a command must be a mistake and changes it to ",".
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

SkyHimeros wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:12 pm First of all, it's great that this program is still being worked on and thank you to anyone who is putting their time and energy into this.
In playing with the new functionally to use a douple comma ",," in @RT()-commands I think I found a pretty significant bug. When you start TeaseAI it automatically changes any ",," inside a @RT()-command into a simple "," thereby ruining the lines. It doesn't just show it wrong, it actually changes the scripting in the txt-file. I assume this is because of the "Auditing Scripts"-part whenever you start TeaseAI. It seems to think ",," inside a command must be a mistake and changes it to ",".
Thanks for catching this and pointing it out. I haven't looked at the audit scripts function in a long time. It was one of the first things I did after the initial release, and it was meant to address Tease AI's lack of error-handling. If I had been a little more experienced at the time, I probably would have tried adding error-handling to address Tease AI's lack of error-handling :blush:

I would advise everyone to keep "Audit Scripts on Startup" disabled for now, and I'm going to disable it in the next builds until I get a chance to see what it's doing (I know some of its function is no longer really necessary, and also Stefaf was talking about making it more robust, but I'm not sure if he made any additions to it until I go through it), and make whatever changes necessary to insure it won't mess up scripts going forward.
wolfet
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wolfet »

Hello guys
Is it normal that TAI doesn't save either chat logs, error logs, session images, I don't even see saved up variables etc... Any idea why and how to fix it? after puch update I hade to create fake files because during start up TAI wanted some gif file in session images folder and txt file ...
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

If one Domme image is tagged with more than tree tags all the tags get ignored.
Even worse: If you tick the tag GarmentCovering it gets tagged twice with it if you don't rename the garment in the text field on the bottom.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys!

Bug 1:

Found a bug with the @InputVar
So here is a line from my script:
Bug1.PNG
Bug1.PNG (2.92 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
Right after I input a variable
Tease-AI produces this error:
Bug2.PNG
Bug2.PNG (11.85 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
Just to clarify:
In situations where Tease-AI asks you to input something.
Right after you make the input. NO MATTER WHAT
The domme writes a line even though no one exists

@The variable is saved and I can call it by typing @ShowVar[Name] <-- So the command @InputVar works
But its like the command forces the program to write a line after even though no one exists producing the bug above.

Bug 2

Edit - I might have found a second bug?
So when I call images I usually use --> @ShowImage[\Path\Path\Name.jpg]
This used to work even though the file ending was PNG or Gif.
I guess the command is more strict now?
So did two test runs:

First run: Image folder has 2 copies of the same image, one is .PNG the other is .JPG
I ran these commands:
@ShowImage[\Path\Name.jpg] <-- This worked
@ShowImage[\Path\Name.*] <-- This worked
@ShowImage[\Path\Name.png] <-- This worked

Second Run: Image folder had 1 image with the .JPG
I ran these commands:
@ShowImage[\Path\Name.jpg] <-- This worked
@ShowImage[\Path\Name.*] <-- This worked
@ShowImage[\Path\Name.png] <-- This didn't work
@ShowImage[\Path\Name] <-- This didn't work (As expected)

Is it intended to work this way?
If so I'm gonna change all my @ShowImage[\Path\Path\Name.jpg] to @ShowImage[\Path\Path\Name.*]

Best regards
Genome
Last edited by genome231 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:16 pm Bug 2

Edit - I might have found a second bug?
So when I call images I usually use --> @ShowImage[\Path\Path\Name.jpg]
This used to work even though the file ending was PNG or Gif.
I guess the command is more strict now?
So did two test runs:

First run: Image folder has 2 copies of the same image, one is .PNG the other is .JPG
I ran these commands:
@ShowVar[\Path\Name.jpg] <-- This worked
@ShowVar[\Path\Name.*] <-- This worked
@ShowVar[\Path\Name.png] <-- This worked

Second Run: Image folder had 1 image with the .JPG
I ran these commands:
@ShowVar[\Path\Name.jpg] <-- This worked
@ShowVar[\Path\Name.*] <-- This worked
@ShowVar[\Path\Name.png] <-- This didn't work
@ShowVar[\Path\Name] <-- This didn't work (As expected)

Is it intended to work this way?
If so I'm gonna change all my @ShowImage[\Path\Path\Name.jpg] to @ShowImage[\Path\Path\Name.*]

Best regards
Genome
I dont remember that command working if the extension dont match with the code.
@ShowVar[\Path\Name.png] <-- This didn't work (should be @ShowImage :lol: )

This dont work because there are no png file in the folder.

Try these tests with different images, to make sure a \Path\Name.jpg can call a .png image. (I dont think so)

One thing I noticed is, Path\*.* dont work for me.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

A small bug in the new version:

If a taunt with 2 or 3 lines have some image call on the first line, the image will change back to the domme on the second line.

Even without calling a image, now everyline change the domme pic in each line, what did not happens in the old versions. That its not a big problem, but when is a specific image (lesbian, online, etc), its strange.