Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by Takenaga »

Hello,

I got an exception while running the House-of-Tease (it was because I didn't set the image directories for Contact 1-3; it wasn't really in code and solved by setting those directories).

I forked the Tease-AI repo in Github to see if I could contribute in any way by solving bugs etc.

I noticed that some of the issues in this list https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI/issues are still open but also contain commits with message 'solved issue #xxx' (for example https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI/com ... a600633c1b). It is a bit unclear to me what is the actual status of these issues, if the work is completely done and the issues can be marked closed on github or there is something left to do.
Stefaf, can you help out?

Is github actively used to report and progress issues? Or is this mainly done via this thread?

Thanks for the clarification, I'm looking forward to help with this project.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Not sure, a bug or a feature?! ... I played a script which used @Slideshow and all I've got was 'flickering' pictures, it was obviously much too fast. In the code I saw:
CustomSlideshowTimer.Interval = 1000
If LCase(SlideFlag).Contains("slow") Then CustomSlideshowTimer.Interval = 5000
If LCase(SlideFlag).Contains("fast") Then CustomSlideshowTimer.Interval = 500
Not sure if it was intended that way (does it make sense to display a picture for half a second?), but especially when pics have to be downloaded, these intervals are much too short, also TAI was 'stressed' (didn't take inputs for some seconds). ... I would like to suggest values like (just as an example):
CustomSlideshowTimer.Interval = 7000
If LCase(SlideFlag).Contains("slow") Then CustomSlideshowTimer.Interval = 12000
If LCase(SlideFlag).Contains("fast") Then CustomSlideshowTimer.Interval = 5000
edit: Or was is intended with one 0 more, instead of 1000, 5000, 500 -> 10000, 50000, 5000 ???
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

operwt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:23 am random domme bug confirmed
error appears when the last image in folder is reached
random folder C:\aiopen2\Images\domme best
load new slideshow when finished Enabled
As i said...i don't know what's wrong with your folder setup, but it is not a bug from teaseAI...i use random dommes /main domme/ newslideshow all the time and it always works perfectly fine to me....so it has to be something in your folder setup.

Yes, i checked it even using your test script just for testing sake:
- it worked using the domme
- it worked starting with random domme (setting "always start with random domme" in the settings)
- it worked starting with the domme, switching to a randomdomme with @RandomTease command

So, as expected, it always worked fine....hence, you have your directories setup wrong.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

operwt wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 pm Have you reached the last image in the gallery?
What happens after that?
Nope i didn't test it before since you were saying the bug was when using @NewDommeSlideshow...
Btw, i tested it with "load new slideshow when gallery ends" setting, and manually moved the slideshow forward:
-with the domme it works
-with @NewDommeSlideshow it works
-with the randomDomme and @NewDommeSlideshow it works
-with the randomdomme, without commands, when it reaches the end of the gallery, yes it throws that error....in thas specific case, yes, it is bugged but not in all cases as you stated (probably in that case it uses a different method, for unknown reasons, and, so i haven't noticed it was bugging out)
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

Hey there, I have some questions. We all agree to say that the pictures for tags like "Lesbian", "Femdom" and stufffs like that must be in .jpg ?

'Cause my Tease A.I. has many troubles opening these pictures for an unknown reason... I have the usual Error Loading Files : File path/Bla bla bla/

Please note that it only occurs when I'm using the Miss Blue personality (I've posted a reply on the Miss Blue topic too).

Am I the only one to have this issue ? What can I do to fix it ?

I'll post a screen whenever the bug re-appears

Xoxo
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

GoudDeal wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 pm Hey there, I have some questions. We all agree to say that the pictures for tags like "Lesbian", "Femdom" and stufffs like that must be in .jpg ?
'Cause my Tease A.I. has many troubles opening these pictures for an unknown reason... I have the usual Error Loading Files : File path/Bla bla bla/

Please note that it only occurs when I'm using the Miss Blue personality (I've posted a reply on the Miss Blue topic too).
I never had such a problem with local files honestly....it happens sometimes with urls, but very rarely.
Since it happens only with miss blue, my guess is that it is trying to load a specific file from the images folder that miss blue needs and you haven't downloaded all the needed media for her
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 pm
GoudDeal wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:39 pm Hey there, I have some questions. We all agree to say that the pictures for tags like "Lesbian", "Femdom" and stufffs like that must be in .jpg ?

I never had such a problem with local files honestly....it happens sometimes with urls, but very rarely.
Since it happens only with miss blue, my guess is that it is trying to load a specific file from the images folder that miss blue needs and you haven't downloaded all the needed media for her
Could be some missing tags too.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:03 am

Oh yes, you re right, that too.
And even missing categories directory in the setting (like no directory for, hardcore images for example, and then having s @showhardcoreimage command in the script)
GoudDeal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by GoudDeal »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:16 am
And even missing categories directory in the setting (like no directory for, hardcore images for example, and then having s @showhardcoreimage command in the script)
Hmmm... I don't hav any ideas of what may be causing this issue... House of Tease just loads them properly but not Miss Blue, that's the 2nd fun facts :')
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

GoudDeal wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:39 pm Hmmm... I don't hav any ideas of what may be causing this issue... House of Tease just loads them properly but not Miss Blue, that's the 2nd fun facts :')
then it is surely either a bug in the script or something that house of tease don't use but miss blue does and that you have not configured....the only way to know that is, when the bug happens again, type @ in the chat and see which script and which line is causing the bug....open the file and see what's the problem :D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

GoudDeal wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:39 pm
Daragorn wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:16 am

Hmmm... I don't hav any ideas of what may be causing this issue... House of Tease just loads them properly but not Miss Blue, that's the 2nd fun facts :')
I know for sure, some tags in MissBlue are not present in HoT (I neede to create to run MissBlue too). Check in the Scripts tab for missing content in each module.
switch787
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by switch787 »

I found this gem using the default personality in the Delete Hentai Pictures module:
Version: 0.54.9.0
Title: @DeleteLocalImage failed
Message: Command @DeleteLocalImage was unable to delete the image.
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Typ: System.ArgumentException
StackTrace:
at Tease_AI.Form1.DeleteCurrentImage(Boolean restrictToLocal) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1\ImageFuctions.vb:line 1107
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 8538
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Possible bug.

When I use @SetVar[String]=[Lasagna] it fails and instead sets [String] to 0.
When I use @InputVar[String] and types Lasagna it correctly sets [String] to Lasagna.

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

genome231 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:12 pm Possible bug.

When I use @InputVar[String] and types Lasagna it correctly sets [String] to Lasagna.

Best regards
Genome
It's not a bug. Here's Daragorn's explanation.

Bye! :wave:
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am
genome231 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:12 pm Possible bug.

Best regards
Genome
It's not a bug. Here's Daragorn's explanation.

Bye! :wave:
Thanks! :-)
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)