Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by Gormur »

1885 wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 1:37 am
envy wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 3:09 pm Creating URL files does not work for me in 54.9. I get the following error after i enter the tumblr address and press ok.
These questions will help me figure out a starting point, then I'll do my best to help get this sorted out for you :-)
I tried on my computer with a fresh Tease AI 0.54.9 on a new location on hdd and I could import the URL fine. So it might be something with his client.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

So, I found a bug with @RapidCodeOn

If I use this:
Spoiler: show
(ContactEnter)
You know #SubName you are a really lucky #PetName
All of my friends keeps asking me if they can play with you @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @Goto(co1, co2, co3)
(co1)
@NullResponse @AddContact1
@Contact1 So its burning huh?
@Contact1 You want to stop!
@Contact1 Dont!
@Contact1 Instead you can
@Contact1 #Edge @Edge
@Contact1 #LetTheEdgeFade
@Contact1 #Edge @EdgeHold
@Contact1 #Edge @EdgeHold
@Contact1 You made me happy today boy
@Contact1 Bye! @RemoveContact1
@NullResponse @Goto(Acabar)
(co2)
@NullResponse @AddContact2
@Contact2 So lets spice up yours as well! #Lol
@Contact2 Give me a few strokes @Wait(10)
@Contact2 #Edge @Edge
@Contact2 Good boy
@Contact2 If you're sweating then dont worry
@Contact2 Its natural #Lol @RemoveContact2
(co3)
@NullResponse @AddContact3
@Contact3 All I care about is that,
@Contact3 Any boy
@Contact3 Good or bad..
@Contact3 Should be locked up at all times
@Contact3 Its that simple
@Contact3 For now I want you to drip a single drop just beneath the glands of your cockhead.
@Contact3 Stroke your cock a little for, lets say 10 slow strokes @Wait(10)
@Contact3 Feels good right? you might feel a slight burn
@Contact3 but it should be more pleasurerable than painful #Grin
@Contact3 #Edge @Edge
@Contact3 #LetTheEdgeFade
@Contact3 not too bad was it?
@Contact3 I'm gonna stop this here I believe in little steps!
@Contact3 Cya @RemoveContact3
(Acabar)
Watching you squirm
I hope you didn't enjoy all that attention and that it was too much for you #Grin
I love dominating you
@End
With the @RapidCodeOn in the second line, the script will run that line:
@NullResponse @Goto(co1, co2, co3) and go to 1 of the 3 options, and run the first line after that (@AddContactX)

But, will jump to that part

Code: Select all

(Acabar)
Watching you squirm
Ending with this:

All of my friends keeps asking me if they can play with you
Contact1 has joined the Chat room
Watching you squirm

IF I remove the @RapidCodeOn, it's works.

Another thing, I have a response file to fix when a contact it's "stucked"in the session, like this:

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @UnlockImages
@NullResponse @SlideshowOff 
@NullResponse @AddDomme
@NullResponse @RemoveContact1
@NullResponse @RemoveContact2 
@NullResponse @RemoveContact3 
@End
But when this happened with the one I posted, did not worked, but changing to @AddContactX, worked. :huh: Maybe because the first bug, because @AddContact and @RemoveContact are working normaly in the modules.
Last edited by avatarbr on Wed May 17, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 pm So, I found a bug with @RapidCodeOn
mmmm that's a really weird bug....i tested it and indeed it doesn't work....but then i tried it in debug mode to see where the problem lies....and when i run it in debug mode, it works :-O ...that's will be pretty hard to understand why it doesn't when not in debug mode since the code seems to be working fine and have no bugs when checking it line per line...
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 10:37 pm
avatarbr wrote: Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 pm So, I found a bug with @RapidCodeOn
mmmm that's a really weird bug....i tested it and indeed it doesn't work....but then i tried it in debug mode to see where the problem lies....and when i run it in debug mode, it works :-O ...that's will be pretty hard to understand why it doesn't when not in debug mode since the code seems to be working fine and have no bugs when checking it line per line...
Maybe @RapidCodeOn its treating @ContactX like a @NullResponse?

Now that I have a unique Link file calling the real links with @CallReturn, I noticed some line jumps in the real links, and my unique link file have a lot of @RapidCodeOn and @NullResponse.

Its like @RapidCodeOn it's not stoping at the right time when did not found a @NullResponse, because without the @RapidCodeOn, the code works fine.

A side question, did a (something) line stops the @RapidCodeOn?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Nope, the code is reading fine and it is doing everything it should be doing... My guess is that it is some problem with the timer... When in debug mode, executing it line by line it works fine and read all lines... When not in debug mode it seems like it adds the contact but then it read the file "too fast" and filter out the line because it is filtering them before realizing the contact was added (which is why it jumps to the end directly)... That's my guess... But it will be hard to tackle this since i cant debug it...

Are you sure about the line skipping in your link file? I never had a line jump while in rapidcode honestly (how can you be sure of the line jumps if you have nullresponse lines?)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 10:35 am
Are you sure about the line skipping in your link file? I never had a line jump while in rapidcode honestly (how can you be sure of the line jumps if you have nullresponse lines?)

The jumped lines are on the "normal"link files. I know because I know what was skiped (what sucks for me :lol: ). But I think I can fix that with a @RapidCodOff before calling the files.

And about that, sometimes I still got a skip Stop stroking after hold the edge. Not sure if could be related. I remember some time ago, someone said there was a really long hold the edge in HoT, and I think he just got a skiped line to stop.

Another small thing, looks like @MultipleEdges always use #Stop, but the last one use #StopStroking, what is a "small spoiler" for who know the lines (I always know when is the last edge on a @MultipleEdge). Could be ramdom, or use the same vocabulary for every edge on the @MultipleEdges?

EDIT: Just remember another thing. Not really a bug, but messed with what I want to do.

if a response file have only @flags() on the responses, if you dont have any of those flags and type that response, a error line appear:

Ex:
[I cant handle, bla bla, bla bla]
[not stroking]
@flags(01)
@flags(02)
[not stroking end]

If you type "I cant handle" in a not stroking part, and dont have flags 01 or 02, a error line will appear. I could put a @NullResponse in the response file, but this would make a 50/50 to use the flag line, right? (I still can use a @NotFlag(01,02), but will force me to always remember to update that line when I add a new flag)

Would be possible to TeaseAI just ignore the response if none lines are available without flags, like if that part is blank?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 9:24 pm Are you sure about the line skipping in your link file? I never had a line jump while in rapidcode honestly (how can you be sure of the line jumps if you have nullresponse lines?)
can you give me examples of the lines that are skipped? because i never had such a problem and i honestly wouldn't even know where to start to look at a potential bug.
The one with the @contact, i fixed it...it was as i expected, due to the timers that were used to put the contact in or out of the chat...their tick was happening too slow and, thus the whole file was filtered because the program wasn't aware that the contact was already in...i removed the timers since i had already changed the way contacts enter/exit and they were not needed anymore.
So it might be possible that there are other problems with timers and rapidcode...but i need to know what triggers it to try to find it....because, as i said, i never noticed any line skipping (unless it was to be filtered out due to flags/if/variables check)
And about that, sometimes I still got a skip Stop stroking after hold the edge. Not sure if could be related. I remember some time ago, someone said there was a really long hold the edge in HoT, and I think he just got a skiped line to stop.
as before...i never had any problem with that in my sessions...so if you can find how to reproduce it reliably and tell me how to do that, i can try to see where the problem lies, otherwise it is impossible
Another small thing, looks like @MultipleEdges always use #Stop, but the last one use #StopStroking, what is a "small spoiler" for who know the lines (I always know when is the last edge on a @MultipleEdge). Could be ramdom, or use the same vocabulary for every edge on the @MultipleEdges?
Actually the vocab used when stopping edges is #StopStrokingEdge, not #Stop :-)
The vocab used while doing multipleedges (apart for the last one), instead is #SYS_MultipleEdgesStop. You can modify them to suit your needs as you prefer...there is no need to change the code for that, just change those files as you prefer if you don't want the "spoiler"
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 pm
The vocab used while doing multipleedges (apart for the last one), instead is #SYS_MultipleEdgesStop. You can modify them to suit your needs as you prefer...there is no need to change the code for that, just change those files as you prefer if you don't want the "spoiler"
Next time I have that with a Link, I will post here. I cant find the last one (I dont remember when happened and there is a lot of logs to find. Next time I will spam the chat with @ to be clear :D)

The edge one, I cant really tell when happens. It's rare, and I dont think there is a special case to appear. :(

And thanks for the #Vocab for the @multipleedges...I will change that
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

avatarbr wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 10:34 pm
Daragorn wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 9:53 pm
Next time I have that with a Link, I will post here. I cant find the last one (I dont remember when happened and there is a lot of logs to find. Next time I will spam the chat with @ to be clear :D)

The edge one, I cant really tell when happens. It's rare, and I dont think there is a special case to appear. :(

And thanks for the #Vocab for the @multipleedges...I will change that
You re welcome 😁
Ok, then, i ll wait some new info then.
Whenever you find a way to replicate them tell me and i will give a look and try to fix them, then... Until then i really dont know where to start since i never noticed such bugs as i said
luke100787
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): still looking

Post by luke100787 »

hi dont know if this is the right thread to post this but i just downloaded tease ai and cant get it to start when i click on it it shows up in the system tray for a few seconds then disappears
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

luke100787 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 pm hi dont know if this is the right thread to post this but i just downloaded tease ai and cant get it to start when i click on it it shows up in the system tray for a few seconds then disappears
Sounds like you need to install .net did you follow the instructions on the install post?
luke100787
Explorer
Explorer

Post by luke100787 »

Gormur wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 10:18 pm
luke100787 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 pm hi dont know if this is the right thread to post this but i just downloaded tease ai and cant get it to start when i click on it it shows up in the system tray for a few seconds then disappears
Sounds like you need to install .net did you follow the instructions on the install post?
i already have .net installed
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

luke100787 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 10:39 pm
What versions? Think TeaseAI uses 4.0 or 4.5
luke100787
Explorer
Explorer

Post by luke100787 »

Gormur wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 11:28 pm

i have 4.5
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

luke100787 wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 8:20 am
Gormur wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 11:28 pm

i have 4.5
You need 4.0 as well. Not sure you need 3 and 3.5 but you need 4.0 for sure as well.