Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI Bug Report Thread

Post by avatarbr »

I had a old bug (not critical):

Looks like the timer from when you are taking to long to edge its not reseted after a new edge was asked.

I got messages saying I am taking to long to edge (like that one "look at this boobs to help you to edge" after a few seconds if the last one takes some time but not enough to trigger the message. EX: the first one takes 25 sec, and the trigger is 30 sec. On the second edge, after 5 sec, I got the message.

Also, I dont know if something reseted im my version (I am not in the PC with TeaseAI to check now), but the interrupt edge (when teaseai says you are not ready to edge yet after some time) just triggered and I am sure I disabled this.
mslave1969
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mslave1969 »

Hi All
I'm a great fan of Tease AI, but in all the scripts I've tried, I've never had the option to say "Oops! I've cum" or equivalent. I realise this is not a bug in the scripts, more a bug in me not being able to last as long as the session demands.
If this could be implemented in more scripts perhaps with a punishment attached that would be great.
Great work and many thanks to you all.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

mslave1969 wrote:Hi All
I'm a great fan of Tease AI, but in all the scripts I've tried, I've never had the option to say "Oops! I've cum" or equivalent. I realise this is not a bug in the scripts, more a bug in me not being able to last as long as the session demands.
If this could be implemented in more scripts perhaps with a punishment attached that would be great.
Hi!

Not a bug!
This is personality related, if the author of the personality hasn't included the possibility to say that, then you simply cant say that :-)

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

genome231 wrote:
mslave1969 wrote:Hi All
Hi!

Not a bug!
This is personality related, if the author of the personality hasn't included the possibility to say that, then you simply cant say that :-)

Best regards
Genome

Swiss and Miss Blue have a Response for that. I included both on House of Tease (I mixed, you have 50% chance for each one).
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Error I had today:
Date/Time: 2017-03-01 20:22:12
Version: 0.54.7.0
Title: Exception occured finding GotoLabel "(AV_NoPosi)" in file "[TEASE AI DIR]\Scripts\House of Tease\Stroke\Link\LinksRamdom11.txt"
Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
Typ: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
StackTrace:
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4757

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
at Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4757
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean, Boolean TaskClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 9169
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 5086
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease-AI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:line 50
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
at Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb:line 82

Afther the error, all interaction stopped. Asking to go faster/slower/stop had the AI tell me I wasn't supposed to be doing anything, everything else just got no response.

It's probably something in the script, but I hope it helps everyone involved.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

holaba_be wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:34 pm Error I had today:
Afther the error, all interaction stopped. Asking to go faster/slower/stop had the AI tell me I wasn't supposed to be doing anything, everything else just got no response.
It's probably something in the script, but I hope it helps everyone involved.
This happened because an Interrupt occurred while a @Goto() Command was being processed. This particular bug is in the program itself, not a script error. Daragorn and I were actually talking about this bug just a few days ago, and getting it fixed is definitely on the roadmap for the next patch. :-)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:32 pm I had a old bug (not critical):

Looks like the timer from when you are taking to long to edge its not reseted after a new edge was asked.

I got messages saying I am taking to long to edge (like that one "look at this boobs to help you to edge" after a few seconds if the last one takes some time but not enough to trigger the message. EX: the first one takes 25 sec, and the trigger is 30 sec. On the second edge, after 5 sec, I got the message.

Also, I dont know if something reseted im my version (I am not in the PC with TeaseAI to check now), but the interrupt edge (when teaseai says you are not ready to edge yet after some time) just triggered and I am sure I disabled this.
To add to that, another (hard to replicate) small bug is, sometimes I dont get the message to stop after a @EdgeHold (or just @Edge). The script keep going without that line.

I remember some time ago, someone said my Personality have some really long hold edges, maybe this could be the cause (I dont use any longer than the settings hold). Since I know what should be happening, its not a big deal for me, but can cause problems to others.

Another really small thing. Sometimes, I copy a text to put in a script, and the text use ` instead of ' .

Like this: Don`t and Don't

TeaseAI dont recognizes this and put a ? in the place. Not sure if its something just here.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I know there was bug a while back regarding TTS voices and not all of the ones you have installed showing up as available in TeaseAI.

Apparently this was fixed in patch 48.3.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=15776&p=211105&hil ... es#p211105

However, I'm still only seeing the default Microsoft Anna. Does anyone else see their other installed voices as an option with the current patch?
ImageImage
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by 1885 »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:21 am To add to that, another (hard to replicate) small bug is, sometimes I dont get the message to stop after a @EdgeHold (or just @Edge). The script keep going without that line.
Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for this going forward
avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:21 am I remember some time ago, someone said my Personality have some really long hold edges, maybe this could be the cause (I dont use any longer than the settings hold). Since I know what should be happening, its not a big deal for me, but can cause problems to others.
If I had to guess, you probably got this report around the time I posted an update that changed the minimum range of edge holding in the Sub Settings menu to minutes instead of seconds, and didn't communicate it clearly. So if somebody's old minimum was 30 seconds, it was getting read as 30 minutes. If you encounter or hear of this bug again though, please let me know
avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:21 am Another really small thing. Sometimes, I copy a text to put in a script, and the text use ` instead of ' .
Like this: Don`t and Don't
TeaseAI dont recognizes this and put a ? in the place. Not sure if its something just here.

I'll experiment a little bit and see if I can change contractions with ` on the fly in the code without causing any problems
Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:39 am However, I'm still only seeing the default Microsoft Anna. Does anyone else see their other installed voices as an option with the current patch?
That's happening because Tease AI is currently being built to target any CPU, and for most of those voices to show up, it needs to be built to target x86. I'm on a different computer than I was before, so I had to recently re-download Visual Studio. I'm not sure if Any CPU is currently being targeted because that's the default in Visual Studio and I haven't changed it yet, or if that was a necessary change for the current code to work. I'll confer with people who know more about it than I do, and run some tests to see if I can change the target back to x86 and get the voices back without causing any issues.
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

I found one bug today:
If there is a space in the filename of a tagged image the program can't show it. This is more of a inconvenience but if it's easy to fix I'd like it because if you simple number your images by renaming a bunch with windows they are named "ImageName (1), Image Name (2), ..." so it would be nice to have. At least it should be pointed out somewhere, maybe in a tooltip.

Thanks for all the hard work!
Qybixxx
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My wife Dede is my sub - personal sex slave and willing rope victim.

Post by Qybixxx »

Hello all!

Great job so far, just two things I'd like to bring to your attention. One might be more to do with the scripts and the other is more of a feature request.
1) I've been noticing that after tits/ass slideshows, the screen isn't staying on the selected image but going back to the Domme pix. Is that a script thing, or a script engine thing?
2) Since updating, I've notice that there are a lot of broken images that do not display any information. If the information would show even when the image didn't; you could figure out what is broken on your machine and fix it. Because I think more likely than not it's my settings here.... But which ones!?

Thanks all!

Qybixxx
Click here to see my trophies;
Spoiler: show
Now my own image created from my trophies! And more to cum!
Thank you Goddess Lisa for putting them together!
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Qybixxx wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:55 pm 2) Since updating, I've notice that there are a lot of broken images that do not display any information. If the information would show even when the image didn't; you could figure out what is broken on your machine and fix it. Because I think more likely than not it's my settings here.... But which ones!?
I've noticed an increased frequency of "Error Loading Image" screens, too. I checked in the folder ErrorLogs (under TeaseAI) and looked at the current day's log. I was able to ascertain that the failures were coming from Tumblr blog images. In my case, there was a server that was no longer online:

Code: Select all

Message: The remote name could not be resolved: '41.media.tumblr.com'

By going into Settings, Misc, Maintenance, I was able to force a rebuild of the blog image URL files. It took a very long time, but I think I should be seeing less of that error message now. Perhaps this may help others. :-)

I'm not sure, would make sense to have TeaseAI self-recover from these errors to the point of removing the specific URL from the URL fie? Sort of like the "Remove from all Files" rick click option?
ImageImage
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:12 am I've noticed an increased frequency of "Error Loading Image" screens, too. I checked in the folder ErrorLogs (under TeaseAI) and looked at the current day's log. I was able to ascertain that the failures were coming from Tumblr blog images. In my case, there was a server that was no longer online:

By going into Settings, Misc, Maintenance, I was able to force a rebuild of the blog image URL files. It took a very long time, but I think I should be seeing less of that error message now. Perhaps this may help others. :-)

I'm not sure, would make sense to have TeaseAI self-recover from these errors to the point of removing the specific URL from the URL fie? Sort of like the "Remove from all Files" rick click option?
Yes, something happened with tumblr. I also needed to rebuild all the url files to work again.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Had a session hang on me. Last messages from the log:
6/03/2017 18:32:26 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
6/03/2017 18:32:26 StartValue: " Your testicles and bottom will both be exposed and completely vulnerable"
6/03/2017 18:32:26 EndValue: " Your testicles and bottom will both be exposed and completely vulnerable"
6/03/2017 18:32:26 Duration: 5,003ms
6/03/2017 18:32:26 Timer1 finished - Duration: 84ms
6/03/2017 18:32:26 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\tai\files\h\b\ImageTags.txt
6/03/2017 18:32:26 TxtCache: Loading cached Text-File: D:\tai\files\h\b\ImageTags.txt
6/03/2017 18:32:30 TxtCache: Reading Text-File: D:\tai\tai 54.5 with hot new\Scripts\House of Tease\Apps\Glitter\Tease\AverageSpeed.txt
6/03/2017 18:32:30 ============= PoundClean(String) =============
6/03/2017 18:32:30 StartValue: "The average speed of cumshot is 28mph! (45km/h)"
6/03/2017 18:32:30 EndValue: "The average speed of cumshot is 28mph! (45km/h)"
6/03/2017 18:32:30 Duration: 5,5059ms

I did get the " Your testicles and bottom will both be exposed and completely vulnerable", but the program stopped responding after that (entirely, so also the menu etc)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:03 am
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:12 am I've noticed an increased frequency of "Error Loading Image" screens, too. I checked in the folder ErrorLogs (under TeaseAI) and looked at the current day's log. I was able to ascertain that the failures were coming from Tumblr blog images. In my case, there was a server that was no longer online:

Yes, something happened with tumblr. I also needed to rebuild all the url files to work again.
Even though I did the rebuild, there are still hundreds of links to the offline servers in my URL files. I'm not sure if this is a temporary Tumblr issue, or something wrong with how TeaseAI builds its URL files. :huh:

Also, last night I tried using custom lines for Lazy Sub. (Apparently this option is only available at higher vertical resolutions. It might be helpful to toggle with Avatar window to allow for more room for apps?) I had a lot of difficulty with this. My fourth custom line kept getting over-written by the other lines. For instance, if I clicked the first line, the fourth one would change to a duplicate of the first. If I clicked the 2nd line, its text would copy the 4th. And so on. So I couldn't get the 4th line to stay the way I wanted it. A few times, after editing the customs, I was unable to get the focus back to the chat input and could no longer carry on the conversation with the domme no matter what I tried. :-|
ImageImage