Wicked Tease Extend, TeaseAI Personality - Download available

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

justsomeguy345521
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Wicked Tease Extend, TeaseAI Personality - Download available

Post by justsomeguy345521 »

Just wanted to say thanks for your work on this. Really enjoying this one. The audio is also a really cool idea.

I know you've already done a lot and I love it buy just wondering if you're gonna keep adding to this? ^^
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Zoran »

Hey, I've been playing with various scripts recently and I noticed that the "I will do anything" is an awful way of exploiting the engine, giving you virtually unlimited chances to edge and cum. Since I thought this is highly unrealistic (because I believe the script in itself should be a "last chance" of sorts), I decided to edit the scripts a little. Now, not only you have a low chance of initiating the script (as per the original version), but also *IF* you manage to trigger it, you will get only one chance. Continuing to ask for another chance will end up... well, like you can imagine it would end up in reality.

Also, since I don't know how to bypass the vocabulary response selection, I changed those responses that triggered the additional script, so that the conversation seems at least KINDA natural.

Since it's hardly rocket science, I believe in learning the file structure yourself, so you will have to extract the two files to corresponding folders:
AV_Anything.txt goes to [TeaseAI folder]\scripts\Wicked Tease Extended*\Interrupt
And I Will Do Anything.txt goes to [TeaseAI folder]\scripts\Wicked Tease Extended*\Vocabulary\Responses

*Or whatever other personality folder you are using, this should be compatible with anything the original WTEx is compatible with.

It shouldn't cause any crashes, but I don't guarantee anything. Checked it on my machine three times, and it worked, so...
Attachments
WillDoAnything.zip
(3.08 KiB) Downloaded 241 times
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Zoran wrote:Hey, I've been playing with various scripts recently and I noticed that the "I will do anything" is an awful way of exploiting the engine, giving you virtually unlimited chances to edge and cum. Since I thought this is highly unrealistic (because I believe the script in itself should be a "last chance" of sorts), I decided to edit the scripts a little. Now, not only you have a low chance of initiating the script (as per the original version), but also *IF* you manage to trigger it, you will get only one chance. Continuing to ask for another chance will end up... well, like you can imagine it would end up in reality.

Also, since I don't know how to bypass the vocabulary response selection, I changed those responses that triggered the additional script, so that the conversation seems at least KINDA natural.

Since it's hardly rocket science, I believe in learning the file structure yourself, so you will have to extract the two files to corresponding folders:
AV_Anything.txt goes to [TeaseAI folder]\scripts\Wicked Tease Extended*\Interrupt
And I Will Do Anything.txt goes to [TeaseAI folder]\scripts\Wicked Tease Extended*\Vocabulary\Responses

*Or whatever other personality folder you are using, this should be compatible with anything the original WTEx is compatible with.

It shouldn't cause any crashes, but I don't guarantee anything. Checked it on my machine three times, and it worked, so...
Nice work....
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

What i do wrong??

I did everything what "How to install" says. But When i go check my Scripts there is none of them.. No starts, or modules ...??
Help me :) :-/ :w00t:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

pepez wrote:What i do wrong??

I did everything what "How to install" says. But When i go check my Scripts there is none of them.. No starts, or modules ...??
Did you changed the Personality inside the TeaseAI options?
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

Yes, But can i put everything in Png Wicked tease folder and still getting work? dof course then Personality is png wicked??
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

pepez wrote:

Yes, But can i put everything in Png Wicked tease folder and still getting work? dof course then Personality is png wicked??
Yes, you can. Just keep the folder layout (modules, links, vocabulary, etc)
RES
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Wicked Tease Extend, TeaseAI Personality

Post by RES »

connact113 wrote:
Lestat wrote: [e onwards and the script just sits there. Even prompting with another "ask me" ends up in this conversation.
You used some Swiss module/link, right? There is a link there with a @ChastityON command without tell to you. You need to remove this command and run any module with @ChastityOFF to fix this.

[

Thanks, this fixed it for me
I'm sorry I can't seem to figure out how to do what you did , i get the same error, can you please explain it to me?
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

A funny thing happened when playing this yesterday. I got a task, 20-20 vision, and thought, it sounded familiar. Anyways, it was based on a task from an offline tease I'd written (Rooms) and it was really fun seeing it in this format. Not sure how well the tasks from that lend themselves to teaseAI, but I think some of the others would fit in well (like roulette).

I really like the variety that the extended personality adds.... More is always better!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

dbt wrote:A funny thing happened when playing this yesterday. I got a task, 20-20 vision, and thought, it sounded familiar. Anyways, it was based on a task from an offline tease I'd written (Rooms) and it was really fun seeing it in this format. Not sure how well the tasks from that lend themselves to teaseAI, but I think some of the others would fit in well (like roulette).

I really like the variety that the extended personality adds.... More is always better!
Yes, I got a lot of ideas from webteases. Not always can fit in the middle of a session of TeaseAI (can be really hard if you are already about to explode :lol: ).

Rooms are a greate tease, but I dont know if its possible to fit other parts in TeaseAI. Maybe I already got some other part ( I really dont remember)

Now, I am putting the 1885 end tasks inside the sessions, but I needed to edit (nerf?) a lot if I want to be able to finish it.

I have a lot of new things done, but I will wait until the new version to finish.
Freki
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Freki »

is there an updated link? all the current download links no longer work.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Freki wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:58 am is there an updated link? all the current download links no longer work.
Wicked Tease Extend is now House of Tease.

Check here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16957