Wicked Tease Extend, TeaseAI Personality - Download available

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Wicked Tease Extend, TeaseAI Personality - Download available

Post by avatarbr »

So, my idea it's to add more content to the original Personality, making it more....intelligent, this is why "Wicked Tease Extend" is compatible with "Swiss" and "PNG" Modules and Links.
You don't need the others files (responses, interrupts, etc), they are already included in this pack (sorry, but I dont know what I downloaded from where anymore, and if I used some of this files in the new modules/Links :blush: )
Just copy the modules and links to the Wicked Tease Extend folder (under script\modules or links)

Features
- 76 Modules (original included)
- 42 Links (original included)
- More taunts (included png and Swiss, sorry again, but I lost track for everything)
- New responses, which may have consequences apart answers. (check bellow if you want some spoilers)
- A fetish flag system, which will activate some modules and taunts. (check bellow if you want some spoilers) *Please, be careful with pain and others. respect your limits
- Your Domme now has a microphone...
- ...and friends
- This is a open Personality, where people can add any module/link/etc, to make the IA better (better if used with the "fetish flag system" filter.
- And I really dont remember all the other changes anymore :lol: (probably not too much)

How to install:
1. I am assuming you already setup the "png wicked tease" and "Swiss, TeaseAI Personality" tags and images, otherwise go there for instructions.
2. Download both the scripts and resources bellow
3. Unzip the "Wicked Tease Extend" folder in TeaseAi/Scripts/
4. Take the "tease" folder (under the audio folder) and copy it in TeaseAi/Audio
5. Take the "av_imagens" folder(under the Images folder) and copy it in TeaseAi/Images
6. The folders under the "TagImages" can be placed anywhere, but you need to use tags (Settings-Local Tags):
- "girls" folder, use "Artwork" TAG (you can add/remove pics from there, if you like)
- "strap" folder, use "Strap-on" TAG (BDSM section) I am almost sure this is the only tag not included in the others Personality
- "Natasha" use "Ahegao" TAG (Hentai section)
- "Amy" use Bakunyuu TAG (Hentai section)
(you can change the girl from Natasha and Amy if you like, but keep only 1 girl/folder)
7. Go to your settings and select it from the "Domme" tab in the "personnality" list
8. In the Scripts tab, make sure all the start, modules, links and end are checked.

DOWNLOAD HERE
I will contact png and opiate before post the links EDIT: no reply, I will post the links. Any problems and I try to fix.

https://mega.co.nz/#!X04lGApZ!gkMEhKH-F ... iodncMU7lE (Media files)
https://mega.co.nz/#!jl5h1Bwb!Tg_sNvPyT ... yfzg7e6o2E (script files)
https://mega.co.nz/#!upwjQJLa!UffCgAHzz ... hkvDp6rAOg (Bugfix 1)
https://mega.nz/#!69hiVJ7b!l0V_tGUxRMp4 ... pbR9XXgDXw (Bugfix 2)

SPOILER AND TECH ZONE BELLOW

About the fetish flag system:

that are the flags I remember to include.
Spoiler: show
av_fetish_bondage
av_fetish_hothax
av_fetish_pain
av_fetish_pegging
av_fetish_rough
av_fetish_foot
av_fetish_facesitting
av_fetish_cei
av_fetish_titjob
av_fetish_cfnm
av_fetish_gag
There are a questionnaire in the script, where the Domme will ask about yours fetishes (apart some other things). You need to run 6 or 7 times to complete and how its ramdom, I created a response for you call it: just type "ask me" in the chat.

About the responses:

This are the new responses:
sorry,
punish me,
please,
will do anything (now can have consequences)
hurt me more (now can have consequences)
you are cruel (now can have consequences)
I want to serve, I will be your slave
blue balls, my balls hurts,
ask me
fix (try to fix any freeze in the app)
Any suggestion for new responses?

About the microphone:

OK, I got tired/lazy for find new teases and find a subreddit (/r/gonewildaudio) with a lot of good teases, and think would be cool if your Domme could talk to you sometimes.
So, I found one with a lot of teases/dom audios and got her to be your domme voice. Others will be the friends. I dont know if people will like audio teases, but they can deactivate all the audio modules easily.
Last edited by avatarbr on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
morihei
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Re: Wicked Tease Extend, TeaseAI Personality

Post by morihei »

Sounds very promising
Can't wait ;)
tBone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tBone »

post links
MyFreeCams: Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing!

Protip: Use https://mega.co.nz/ for uploads.
Won't need to upload it anywhere else because it doesn't have the shitty restrictions all the others have. Besides emp, some people like seeding there, so keep that.
justsomeguy345521
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justsomeguy345521 »

Looks great. Thanks for this.

Gief links :D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

yeah....just found some bugs (1 serious, and TeaseAI dont let me see what module freeze).

I will try to fix while waiting the release.

I posted the media zip, so people can download this part first (it's the big file)
snowcat22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by snowcat22 »

Hey AvatarBR,

So should we get new mistress pictures for this personality that are different from png_wicked and swiss? Or will this be the same mistress as png_wicked?

Does that make sense?

...snowcat...
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

:w00t: Can't wait..!

But your post without the links is a damn tease!! You're mean :weep:
You'll have to pay for that... :shoot:
Joking :-D Respect for the work you did, I can't wait to try it! :-)
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

OK, I got no replys, so I posted the links in the first post. Please, report any bug.

snowcat22 wrote:Hey AvatarBR,

So should we get new mistress pictures for this personality that are different from png_wicked and swiss? Or will this be the same mistress as png_wicked?
You can use any pictures you want. Script still get the main pictures from the Domme folder. You only need to choose 2 more girls for some modules where "the friends" will appear.

Lestat wrote::w00t: Can't wait..!

But your post without the links is a damn tease!! You're mean :weep:
You'll have to pay for that... :shoot:
Joking :-D Respect for the work you did, I can't wait to try it! :-)
:lol: Sorry...links posted....and be careful with the "You're mean" thing in the chat of TeaseAI :whistle:
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

avatarbr wrote: :lol: Sorry...links posted....and be careful with the "You're mean" thing in the chat of TeaseAI :whistle:
:mbounce: Yeah!! Too cool!! Gonna try it asap!! Hum..must try the "mean thing" in AI now :-P

EDIT: At the end of an audio tease (friend tease), the tagged pictures kept showing and it didn't get back to the "normal mistress" tease, it seems it was stucked in a loop.

I had a second bug (freeze this time) during a questionning module, but I didn't copy the error for you, sorry (I will do next time) :-/
But the "fix" response worked and I was able to continue the session after using it and typing other responses it went back to work. That's cool.
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Wicked Tease Extend, TeaseAI Personality - Download available

Post by dbt »

Tried this last night, and really liked it. The audio bits were a really nice change. You mentioned they could be disabled though, how would that be done?

I didn't get any fetishes though, is this because I didn't say ask me? I missed that until now.

Anyways, good work and THANKS!!! :smile:
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by connact113 »

I seem to be stuck in a loop.

02:42 PM Natalie: Normally I'd be getting ready to let you start stroking for Me
02:42 PM Natalie: But you can't can you? Not with that cage in the way
02:42 PM Natalie: Guess I'll have to find other ways to torment you for now *smiles innocently*

nothing I say next has been able to move onwards and the script just sits there. Even prompting with another "ask me" ends up in this conversation.
Kongming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kongming »

May I ask what the source for the domme's voice is? Really liked the audio bits!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Lestat wrote: EDIT: At the end of an audio tease (friend tease), the tagged pictures kept showing and it didn't get back to the "normal mistress" tease, it seems it was stucked in a loop.

I had a second bug (freeze this time) during a questionning module, but I didn't copy the error for you, sorry (I will do next time) :-/
But the "fix" response worked and I was able to continue the session after using it and typing other responses it went back to work. That's cool.
Did you got the "Domme turn off the mic" message? Was hard to keep track of the time of the audio+ how many pictures changes (@wait command) needed to sync. That message tell you when the module ends.
I will check the questionning module to see if I find some bug, but I am glad the fix worked :-)
Tried this last night, and really liked it. The audio bits were a really nice change. You mentioned they could be disabled though, how would that be done?

I didn't get any fetishes though, is this because I didn't say ask me? I missed that until now.
Just go in settings-scripts and uncheck all the AV_TeaseAudio*** modules.

Yes, there are 1 or 2 Links to call the questionning module (so, not a big chance). Type "ask me" some times to get more fetishes ready (note: I dont used all fetishes flags, but people can add more)
nothing I say next has been able to move onwards and the script just sits there. Even prompting with another "ask me" ends up in this conversation.
You used some Swiss module/link, right? There is a link there with a @ChastityON command without tell to you. You need to remove this command and run any module with @ChastityOFF to fix this.
May I ask what the source for the domme's voice is? Really liked the audio bits!
https://www.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/top/

Check the first one.
Hoping to see scripts for other toys, fetishes and all sorts of things over time
Yes, but I dont used all the flags. It's hard to find all the kinkys :lol: Hope more people will include news modules with the flag system
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Looks like if you use a Vocabulary word (like #Okay) and put a "." or "?" without a space (#Okay?) you get a error. So, I find some of this cases and fixed with a "#Okay ?" sollution.

maybe this was the questionning module bug.

https://mega.co.nz/#!upwjQJLa!UffCgAHzz ... hkvDp6rAOg (Bugfix 1)
connact113
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by connact113 »

Lestat wrote: [e onwards and the script just sits there. Even prompting with another "ask me" ends up in this conversation.
You used some Swiss module/link, right? There is a link there with a @ChastityON command without tell to you. You need to remove this command and run any module with @ChastityOFF to fix this.

[

Thanks, this fixed it for me