Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Post by Nezhul »

I will just remind everyone that you not only should add the xml to the games folder, but also open _DenialMistress.xml, scroll down a bit and add
<Include file="Games\Ambossli2busting.xml" />
where a bunch of the same lines are.

If you don't do that, the tease may get stuck.

There seemed to be no way around it, when I programmed it in. If anyone knows how to include files at runtime, do tell. :-/
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

If Mistress will allow me to visit only once per day....how can I check to see if changes I've done are working? Do I really have to wait a whole day to test it?

Also, I've been opening and copying the .xml files in notepad....making my changes and then trying to save it. Notepad won't let me save as a .xml file. What should I be using for this whole process?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

you can use the notepad, but you should ensure in the settings of your OS (Windows, I think) that .txt and .xml extentions are always shown in file names.

I use Notepad++. It also highlights the syntax nicely.

What changes are you trying to test?
If you need to test anything, you may create a button on the first page that points to your game's starting page, or to the "StartTeasing" page. I actually think there are those buttons already (commented) on the "start" page, but if not, just paste this in:
<Button target="StartTeasing" if-set="OptionsSet">StartTeasing</Button>
<Button target="Nezhul10Edging" if-set="OptionsSet">Debug Game</Button>

The first button overrides "once a day" rule. The second is to debug some game, just change the target to anything you want.
porcellus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by porcellus »

Hi, I can't wait to try it, but I'm getting an error everytime I open any of links you've posted.

"The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request."
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

something's wrong with google now. Try again a bit later. If the problem presists, I'll re-upload them, but I doubt it will be long.
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Nezhul wrote:you can use the notepad, but you should ensure in the settings of your OS (Windows, I think) that .txt and .xml extentions are always shown in file names.

I use Notepad++. It also highlights the syntax nicely.

What changes are you trying to test?
If you need to test anything, you may create a button on the first page that points to your game's starting page, or to the "StartTeasing" page. I actually think there are those buttons already (commented) on the "start" page, but if not, just paste this in:
<Button target="StartTeasing" if-set="OptionsSet">StartTeasing</Button>
<Button target="Nezhul10Edging" if-set="OptionsSet">Debug Game</Button>

The first button overrides "once a day" rule. The second is to debug some game, just change the target to anything you want.

I've tried Notepad, changing the extension but it saves it as some DOC file. Tried Notepad ++ but don't see and .xml selection in save as.

So far, I was thinking I was starting off simple and just changing some of the tag lines....."baby" to "toy", etc. not changing an of the script yet.

As far as the the button thing and texting.....I'll have to get back with you on that. Sorry, my son just came home from school so play time is done for the day. :-(
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Okay, so I figured out how to save to a .xml file and the tag lines that I customized are there. Everything is looking good so far.

The next thing I would like to customize is the rest period. But not the rest period during the ladder. I would like to extend it. I realize it's a variable timer....but would like the possibility of having a longer rest.

Can you please help me with that?

Not trying to be a kiss ass.....but this is VERY cool! With some customization to deal with my personal situation this will become what I've been looking for for years!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

If you open any of the games XML's there's a page called "Nezhulsomething_rest" On that page in the code find a line:

overRide.setDelay("Nezhulsomething_edge", "(10..20)", "", "secret", "", "", "");

or similar. The (10..20) part is what you are looking for. It meant that rest will be between 10 and 20 seconds long. Change it, and you change the delay length.

Just go through all edging games and you are clear. =)
There's also a short rest in the end of head play games, so you may or may not want change it too.
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Thank you.

Now....if I may continue to bother you. There is one large change that I would like to make.....but am sure it is Way beyond my ability. So I'm hoping that you could write it and post it, and show me where I need to insert it into the game. Then I hopefully will be able to place it where I need it.

What I would like is that when there is a rest, again....other than during the ladder.....on the rest page there are two buttons. One button is "Continue" which would start the timer. The other would be "Chore". When you click on "Chore" you go to another page that would assign a random task for you to do while you perform the chore. Such as wear nipple clamps, stretch your balls. If you could create, say three chores (even just call them chore 1, 2 and 3....then I think I could edit it and make them specific. And there would need to be a "Returned" button to continue the tease once the chore is done.

Is that possible? Is it asking too much?
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

it is quite easily done, the only problem is tease timer. See, when you tell her you are ready to be teased in the beginning of a day, the time session length is rolled, based on your preferences. Each time you finish a game, it gets checked, and if you have played long enough, then the final game that decides your chance to orgasm is started, otherwise another game is started.

Now, if you do chores like you describe, then one edging game may take WAAAAY too much time, and basically the teasing will end after that game. Is it okay with you?

Also, I don't get it, what is the benefit of doing a chore for a player?

As I suggested in this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16131#p202609
I can implement what you are looking for for a price. Are you okay with it? :innocent:
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Think I understand what you're saying. But let me read the post that you provided a link for. At this point of the day, as usual, play time is over......so I'll have to get back to you on that.

Thanks for all your help!
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Nezhul wrote:it is quite easily done, the only problem is tease timer. See, when you tell her you are ready to be teased in the beginning of a day, the time session length is rolled, based on your preferences. Each time you finish a game, it gets checked, and if you have played long enough, then the final game that decides your chance to orgasm is started, otherwise another game is started.

Now, if you do chores like you describe, then one edging game may take WAAAAY too much time, and basically the teasing will end after that game. Is it okay with you?

Also, I don't get it, what is the benefit of doing a chore for a player?

As I suggested in this post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16131#p202609
I can implement what you are looking for for a price. Are you okay with it? :innocent:

In that case, I think forgo the chore button.....at least for now.

LOL.....the chore isn't "for a player", it's real chores that I need to do around the house....like empty the dishwasher, cut the grass etc.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

no I meant, why would you ever choose a chore button?
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Mmmmm, guess I'm not being very clear.....or maybe I'm not understanding what you're trying to say.

I'm home alone, however the wife would expect some housework done before she gets home. I felt that it would be a way to pause the tease and allow me to go cut the grass...grocery shop, whatever. Then once I finished the chore I could come back and pick up where I left off.

Played around with the rest timers today. But didn't get the chance to go thru a session and see if it worked.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

So you want it to be a "pause" button basically?