Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Post by Nezhul »

Ok, so here's what it turned out to be. You may read the ReadMe to go into detail (it's in the folder with other files), but here are a few features that I have here:

Sign a contract with a girl of your dreams*! Let her daily decide the fate of your Orgasms! Will she let you cum?
- Configurable first session limits
- You may specify to lengthen your denial periods over time
- Let her know exactly how often your orgasms should be ruined, or even any touching be denied for the day
- Arrange for daily teasing sessions for as long as you want
- Let her lock you into a chastity cage, if that's what you need, or trust your self control

A girl of your Dreams indeed!
- Have a favorite adult model? Simply drop her hottest photo sets into the special folder, and she will take control of you!
- Certain words get you going? Like a soft, loving Mistress, or a strict, unforgiving Dominatrix? Just set up a few lines in a special file, and she'll talk your language!
- Like certain activities or games? Simply add them to her repository, and she will leave you no choice, but to play!

She will surprise you!
- There's no script. She will make every day unique, offering you different activities in a different order.
- All pages are procedurally generated. The texts, the image, the timers - you will not see one and the same page twice!

Modular structure!
- Denial Mistress can be expanded indefinitely. Add more games, more text lines to make her more and more diverse.

Basic Pack - What's inside?
Out of the box you get:
- 3 amazing photosets
- 14 "games" focused on stroking and edging
- over 200 lines (not enough, actually, so keep writing more!)
- Main script
- ReadMe file
- 2 sounds (for Intro and some stimulating sounds to make stroking more fun ;) )

A few more words.
I HATE JAVASCRIPT!!!!
Now, when the main concern is out of the way - I finally did it. Took far longer, than I anticipated, and actually I am still finding bugs and inconsistencies. But I guess I could be finding them for a looong looooong time still. The tease is working. It'll hopefully continue working, but there may be bugs that I encourage you to report.
Why did I bother writing it in the first place? Because I LOVE high-quality instruction teases. Those, that don't pay attention to stuff like story that much, but instead give you a very good teasing session with plenty of stroking, edging and games of like. I was writing those before, but I'm tired of it now. It's not fulfilling for me, to create hundreds of pages, handpick images for them, and write texts, all this to end up with the tease that you cannot play yourself, because you know every nook and cranny. I also liked the idea of denial series teases, but they all were too hard for me, actually. So I created this thing that can surprise me every time, and I'm actually pretty glad with how it turned out.
Now... I have a dream. A dream to make this thing so stuffed up with different games, tasks and text lines, that it would be hardly distinguishable from a custom-written tease.
The main concern here is actually lines. Texts. Read the ReadMe file, look at texts.xml. Even though there are over a hundred teasing lines, that's hardly enough to NOT see the same line over and over. It needs hundreds more, but I have only so much time and fantasy to write them. So - WRITE MORE TEXTS! Post them here! I am ready to name my firstborn after a guy who manages to completely re-write the entire texts.xml, altering the personality of Mistress from sweet and playful (like I have now) to strict and unforgiving. =) If every one of those who download it will write a few more lines for <tease> tag - we'll end up with a great result.
Games - they are good. I actually managed to get something very close to custom-made stroking+enging teases, but randomly generated. But there's no thing as too much here. And I completely neglected all Anal, CBT and other fetish lovers, so - feel free to fill that gap!
Ok, Enough Rant.

I have stopped supporting the project, but someone else picked it up, fixed some bugs and updated it for the latest versions of GuideMe.
Thanks, PlayfulGuy!
Here's the link:
https://mega.nz/file/aot1QSzJ#HtrJ_-9rc ... 4tS704zQTs

I will include the original under spoilers if you want to:
Spoiler: show
REQUREMENT: GuideMe v0.1.3 or higher!
Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNw6e ... 32r4AYuR_A
v0.3.1 Patch - Picture Update v1:
OK, Here's the first minor update, fellas. THis update will make large picture sets play more fully (Previously you may have ended viewing 60 pictures out of 200, and the tease ends where the girl barely showed her breasts, if at all.
Well, now the tease will estimate the ammount of pictures needed to finish the session and skip some images, making you progress through a picture set faster.

I still am planning to work in this direction, because I'm not satisfied with the algorithm yet. But as a first hotfix this should do.

Also, do tell me if anyone wants an option to leave the old method (pictures selected strictly one-by-one, that may leave you with a kind of CFNM experience, because some larger sets will be played by like 30%)

LINK:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNw6e ... PrIS9BCtZg
Simply Replace the original XML with it. This will NOT interfere with your Contract, and you will be able to continue your started commitment.
On that note, I whish you more Denial, more tears of frustration, and many-many Ruined Orgasms!

P.S. - Post your games and texts in this thread, if you make them - I'll try my best to grab them into 1st post.

*For the ladies - you can set up a guy of your dreams too! ;-)
Last edited by Nezhul on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Post by vyyr »

looks pretty cool but i miss ballbusting thing, i really like it and hope people will make games and teases with cbt.

good job man, lets we try this !
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Make one yourself. I imagine you can take one of my Edging scripts and adapt it to Ballbusting, if you don't know how to make one yourself. Just dont forget to rename all pages and read the ReadMe for more specifics.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

Hi!

I just tried it and it's pretty cool :-)

Silly question but I'm not used to GuideMe and didn't find an answer nor on the forum or in the docs:
I'm just supposed to extract it in the GuideMe folder?

Because when I ran Denial Mistress (once), I just had her saying to stroke, then I told I edged, she makes me stop and then it starts again and again, and it looked like it never ends (more than an hour when I setted up length from 15 to 60 minutes).

I certainly did something wrong but I can't figure out what... :hmmm: so please help me
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

You put it into "Guides" folder in GuideMe. But if you got to the game and saw pictures than that means you are fine.

The error you describe may be of two reasons. First, there may be a bug in one of stroking games. Please specify if there was metronome or moaning sounds, and how fast the metronome was (more than 60 bpm or less?). I'll try to find the source.

The other reason - each time you edge and get a rest during stroking tasks - the time left for you to stroke is extended by approx 30-40 seconds. If you keep edging faster than that - then you will be stuck in the stroking game indefinitely. I actually didn't consider it. Also the game checks how much time you are playing only between tasks, so if you get stuck in one task you will not get out of it. Or, if you clicked the "edged" button 10 times in a row just to test it, then you'v got yourself about 6 minutes worth of extra time.
If that's what happened, and you can't play because of that, here's the solution:
you can open Games folder, find stroking tasks, and find the line there on a page "something_rest" - time += 40; (or other number). Decrease it.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

I saw the pictures and got stroking instructions with different sentences and different metronome speed, but I will reinstall it anyway and extract it in the right folder.

Well I think it was due to the second reason you described. I think I was stuck indefinitely in the stroking game due to the fact i was edging over and over.
I'll try to decrease the additonal time you said.

Thank you!
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

Really excited to see this released Nezhul! :-) I too love stroking and edging games and not knowing what' coming. I also enjoy CBT and anal so will be having a go at adding some of that as time permits.

Thanks

PG
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'll try to decrease the additonal time you said.
I may end up altering this logic a bit to not increment the time over some limit. Because yea, having to play a task for too long would be boring.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Here's the fix for Stroking games. The time will still get incremented, but smaller with each next edge - up to a point where it will not be incremented at all. Just replace these files in "Guies/_DenialMistress/Games" folder.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNw6e ... 3gLIG1yCzg

Let me know if you encounter any more problems.
Last edited by Nezhul on Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

PlayfulGuy wrote:I also enjoy CBT and anal so will be having a go at adding some of that as time permits.
Hey! I just thought of a great idea. Want something specific added? Have a task or game in mind but can't write it yourself? Then I can do it for you, but not for free.

What I will require is:
- detailed description of what you have in mind, including numbers, randomness ranges and any logic.
- then when we discuss this and all is clear, I will tell you what kind of texts you will need to write and how many. This will be one-liners mostly.
- as a "payment" I will require a certain number of lines for a tag of my choice (for example I may ask you to write 30 teasing lines that may be displayed during edging tasks and have edging theme in all of them)

PM Example:
I would like a CBT ball busting games. The player is directed to squeeze his balls hard for 20-40 seconds. After that the player is instructed to rest for 10-15 seconds. This sequence is repeated 1-4 times if mistress mood is above 50, and 3-5 times if below.
There is a "mercy!" Button on the pages where balls are being squeezed. If pressed, the Mistress tells how disappointed she is, and her "mood" variable drops by 20, then the game ends with no more crushing.
If all repetitions are endured, her mood rises by 10.
Heat requirement: 0
Min Mister mood: 0
Max mood: 100
Rarity: 3
Rate: 4
(Read about all those Params in readme)
†******************†

All you have to do is think through the logic, write lines for your own game, then lines for me.

P.s. writing from the phone, so don't judge mistakes
P.p.s I have only so many hands, so some of you may have to wait if the demand is high.
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

Hey Nezhul,

Awesome. Tried it and I like it very much.
There is something missing. If the session is very long, there is no "I CAME" button (if cumming to early).
And there is no option to reset to main menu (after finishing the contract). If I restart the complete tease she will ask all contract questions again.
And are there any plans to include an option if I broke any rule? Like I start the tease at wanna tell her I violated a rule (like I touched myself).

Besides all that. Very nice Mistress. I like her. :-)
Great work, nezhul! 8-) :love:
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

This is very cool! Being in the "closet" I've been looking for something like this for a long time now.

I am clueless about writing script. I've tried, countless times, to write teases with no success.

I am confused about a few things. Where are the audio files for the metronome? And where are the timers.....for example when she tells me to rest, or hold an edge? And where is the part which determines which photo set will be used?

Again, this is great and I'm hoping that I can figure out enough to personalize this. If not, I may end up taking you up on your offer to write things for me.

Thanks for all the work you've already put into this!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

And there is no option to reset to main menu (after finishing the contract).
You don't finish the contract. Just... never. It's for life. When she lest you cum - you just come to her next day and she starts new denial period
And are there any plans to include an option if I broke any rule? Like I start the tease at wanna tell her I violated a rule (like I touched myself).
It was in the first plans, but I scratched it because I wanted to make at lease the core working. I may return to this idea in the future.
Where are the audio files for the metronome?
It's GuideMe native sounds. Somwhere in GuideMe resources.
And where are the timers.....for example when she tells me to rest, or hold an edge?
If there's no delay element on this page - then look into the function onPageLoad - I create buttons and timers there, because I like the randomness of it. The pages are in "Guides/_DenialMistress/Games" folder in corresponding XML file.
And where is the part which determines which photo set will be used?
In the main XML file, the function is called fSelectFolder()
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

Nezhul wrote:
And there is no option to reset to main menu (after finishing the contract).
You don't finish the contract. Just... never. It's for life. When she lest you cum - you just come to her next day and she starts new denial period.
No. *LOL* You did not understand. ^^
GuideMe has a STATE File. That means. If I close it, it will continue where I was. That means if I come back she WON'T start a new denial period, because she thinks we still do our session because GuideMe loads the last state. And than there is no possibility to go to the living room, because of the "loading state file".
And if I delete this file... she thinks I am a new slave and the complete intro plays and she asks me all contract questions again as I would be a NEW slave.

(For example if you include a "I CAME" button. I could tell her, I came. She can respond. Send me away. And the tease script can go back to main menu to ask me "tease session?" or "living room?")

So I was pointing to the technical site of the tease and guide me. not to the "game side". I know that is for life. :-D
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

WON'T start a new denial period, because she thinks we still do our session because GuideMe loads the last state.
Use GuideMe v0.1.3
The tease heavily uses features implemented in that version, one of which is *drrrrums* to force a certain page on startup. And a certain page IS forced in my tease, and that's the first page, where you are in front of her door. Upon entering, however, what you get differs if you have a first visit or not. If it's your first visit, you go through signing a contract. If it's not, you get teased (or not, if it's your second visit per day).

If you have your tease resumed on the moment you left - then it's a bug (or you are using the wrong GuideMe version).

Believe me, I tested this thing throughly. And the state file saves exactly what I need it to save and nothing more. It does not force a page load.
Don't assume I don't know how state files and GuideMe works. Because I know it pretty damn well after spending so much time programming for it.

On a lighter note, I'm currently re-working image selection algorythm. I'v been playing with the tease for a few days, and noticed that if I get a rather short session (15-20 min) and a very large Photoset (200 pics), then what happens is a sort of CFNM, where she will not even get around to showing her breasts? because in 15 minutes you will get only about 60-70 images shown..
What I did now is that the tease will approximate how many images needed to finish the tease, and will skip some images if the overal difference is too high. That way you will be shown close to the entire photoset every time, no matter how short your session may be.
It seems to be done, but I'll have to test it tomorrow to see if any bugs pop up.
Last edited by Nezhul on Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.