Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

The1nstructor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Master

Re: Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Post by The1nstructor »

Hey there,

It all works fine. Using the Links you displayed in the first post ... well i had to crawl for this Thread with GuideMe: https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12944 (Maybe you want to add this link in the descreption? @Nezhul)

and I don't know anymore what version actually fixed the problem with the Blackscreens instead of pictures, but it was an older one, probably GuideMe v0.3.1 . I think I got it from this Link: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944
But it all workes fine and I really enjoy this game and the possibility to expand it however I like and so I'd like to revive this thread a little bit.
I got three more "Games" in developement and when testing is over I'm going to publish them here.

Is anybody else atm playing "Denial Mistress" ? ;)

The1nstructor
yours faithfuly
The1nstructor

Proud Co-Developer of the Fap Instructor app
Bonsai50
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have no Master or Mistress

Post by Bonsai50 »

Hello I am german !
What GM version I need for Mistress 2 ?
And we become I the full version of Mistress 2 ?

Thank you for help
The1nstructor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Master

Post by The1nstructor »

Bonsai50 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:25 pm Hello I am german !
What GM version I need for Mistress 2 ?
And we become I the full version of Mistress 2 ?

Thank you for help
Hallo bonsai50!
Erst mal so viel: Du kannst nicht die Vollversion von Mistress 2 werden (=become).
Aber du kannst sie bekommen (=get).

Schritt 1:
Du kannst unter diesem Link https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12944 im ersten Post GuideMe herunterladen. Um die Bilder deiner Mistress vernünftig angezeigt zu bekommen benötigst du Version "GuideMe v0.1.3" zu finden unter der Überschrift "Old Downloads" unter obigem Link, oder einfach hier:

GuideMe v0.1.3 Windows 64 bit: https://mega.nz/#!eZdBnI4S!twrWXGv2ZX05 ... zQJFapQ8Vw
GuideMe v0.1.3 Windows 32 bit: https://mega.nz/#!AYAmGJAR!Kxtdebk5yDX2 ... IPl_eK2Hc4

Schritt 2:
In den runtergaladenen Ordner kopierst du dann einfach in den "Guides" Ordner die entpackten sachen von diesem Link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNw6e ... sp=sharing.

[Schritt 3:]
Spoiler: show
danach kannst du am besten gleich noch unter https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzNw6e ... sp=sharing die verbesserte XML Datei herunterladen, und das Original (_DenialMistress.xml) ersetzen.
Mehr brauchts nicht. Fröhliches Spielen.

empfohlene Startwerte
Ich empfehle als Startwert für die Denial periode "min 0 und max 0" zu verwenden. Und dann bei chance for increase of denial duration einen Wert größer als 1 und kleiner als 100.
Dann bei dem Wert um wie viel sie erhöht werden soll bei mindestens eine Zahl >= 0; bei höchstens eine Zahl größer als die die du bei mindestens eingegeben hast.
yours faithfuly
The1nstructor

Proud Co-Developer of the Fap Instructor app
totododo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by totododo »

Here is a a big update for this awesome tease.

Features & New stuff:
  • 20 Games (6 new games)
  • Over 500 lines of teasing
  • New mecanism
  • New ways to achieve orgasm
  • Upgraded Follow up
Download:
Denial Goddess v2.0
GuideMe v0.1.3 Windows 64 bit: https://mega.nz/#!eZdBnI4S!twrWXGv2ZX05 ... zQJFapQ8Vw
GuideMe v0.1.3 Windows 32 bit: https://mega.nz/#!AYAmGJAR!Kxtdebk5yDX2 ... IPl_eK2Hc4

Installation:
Note 1: In order to fully enjoy this new version it is recommended to restart from the beginning. Moreover, this new version is not really compatible with older save file.
Note 2: This has been tested with version 0.1.3 of GuideMe, so it is recommended to use this version.
  • 1. (Optional) Delete the /Guides/_DenialMistress.xml file and /Guides/_DenialMistress folder. Backup you images if you want to keep them. This release doesn't come with any galleries. It will be up to you to add your favorite Goddess pictures.
  • 2. Unzip the file into the /Guides/ folder.
  • 3. Add as much photo galleries folders into /Guides/_DenialMistress/ImageSets/
    for example:
    /Guides/_DenialMistress/ImageSets/000001/image1.jpg, /Guides/_DenialMistress/ImageSets/000001/image2.jpg ...
    /Guides/_DenialMistress/ImageSets/<your_folder_name>/image1.jpg replacing <your_folder_name> by any folder name
    You can add as many folder as you want in ImageSets/, one will be taken randomly during play, and if all images are finished diplaying, another one will be chosen automatically.
  • 4. Launch GuideMe software with start.bat.
  • 5. In File > Load, open file /Guides/_DenialMistress/_DenialMistress.xml
  • 6. Enjoy
Recommanded settings for starters:
  • First configurable step, the limits: You can set 0 to minimum and 3 to 5 sessions in maximum. Don't worry those limit will change overtime and can become very challenging.
  • 2nd step: chance: set at least 70% or more for it to be fun, minimum and maximum is up to you
  • 3rd step: Chance to ruin: set at least 75% or more for it to be fun, maximum ruin before orgasm is up to you. It is a maximum, so that means that Full orgasm can happen sooner.
  • 4th step: length of session: Keep in mind that if you want do multiple sessions per day, you shouldn't add too long sessions. Secondly since it is harder to achieve orgasm (ruined or full), the more time you add the harder it becomes overtime (after several sessions). No touch chance can be equal to 0 if you really want to be able to stroke at anytime you want.
  • 5th step is if you want to wear a chastity device between sessions.
Troubleshooting:
- You can reply in this thread, in order to report bugs or if you need more details.

ENJOY!

Here is an explanation of the stats shown at the start of tease:
Total Edges: This is the total cumulated edges within all sessions no matter you were released or not in previous sessions

Current Session Edges: The current edges of the session. Should always be 0 at the start of the tease

Last Session Edges: Number of edges that occured during the last session (not counting notouch sessions)

Edges before last orgasm: Total number of edges that occured before last release. This number should never decrease. Starting at 0 and up.

Edges since last orgasm: Total number of edges since last release occured. After a release, this number is brought back to 0, until next release.

Min sessions before orgasm: This shows the minimum number of sessions before release. It is not garanteed you will get a release when this number reaches 0. This number can stay for several sessions at 0. If this number is greater than 0, it will decrease with each finished sessions, until it reaches 0. When it reaches 0, you can get a release, but it's not garanteed. Its just a minimum indicator.
Release log:

Code: Select all

v2.0:
-----

- Core:
		- Removed limit of 1 session per day
		- Added new text lines (500+)
		- Mistress is now called Goddess

- Number of edges is now counted and displayed at beginning of session:
			- Total (overall) number of edges
			- Total number of edges per current session
			- Total number of edges per last edges
			- Total number of edges since last orgasm (ruined or full)
			- Total number of edges before last orgasm (ruined or full)

- Added new rules to orgasm (harder):
			- number of sessions left must be equal to 0
			- number of edges since last orgasm must be greater than number of edges before last orgasm

- Modified rest time (can be longer)

- New humiliating names

- other minor upgrades and fixes

- New games:
		- Added a modified version of Ambossli's ballbusting game
		- Added new Custom Shoe worship game
			- Works with any type of shoe, but is best with high heel shoes
		- Added new Nipple clamps game
			- Is keeping track of whether clamps are on or not.
		- Added new faster stroking games
		- Added new slower stroking games
		- Modified edging ladder
		- modified all the other games to include new features
Last edited by totododo on Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

To be honest, it was not working for me.

The issue i'm having is it's not loading the pictures.
I put all the debugging tools on and got messages like:

Cannot call property length in object ["Set 0520 - red dress" , etc]. It is not a function, it is "number".
Then it points to following:

stringCats = stringCats.substring(2,stringCats.length()-2);
I changed that line to following below and now it's fixed:

stringCats = stringCats.substring(2,stringCats.length-2);
Didn't test it further yet since this took me time already to figure it out :)
String.length() is Java
String.length is javascript

:)

Anyways, thanks for your contribution. I'll test it out later this week :)
Chryses33
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chryses33 »

Hello

Ive made today test run and tease worked fine with Guid_me 0.1.3.

But I encourted an error. For start I set a maximum number of sessions before release for 2. First session went well, but for second one I got a non-touch session. And when I started third one, tease already thought, that I had an orgasm in the second sesion.
Yan34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yan34 »

Sup,

I've got a problem, pictures of mistress are not displaying. Doyou know what might be the problem?
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Yan34 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:27 pm Sup,

I've got a problem, pictures of mistress are not displaying. Doyou know what might be the problem?
I had this happen when I used the newest Guideme. When I went back to the recommended version it worked.
Yan34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yan34 »

dbt wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:37 pm

I had this happen when I used the newest Guideme. When I went back to the recommended version it worked.
That's great, but where did you found this older version? On guideme site the oldest version i've found was 3.something
totododo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by totododo »

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.
Yan34 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:33 pm

That's great, but where did you found this older version? On guideme site the oldest version i've found was 3.something
Concerning the photos not showing correctly:
- Either you are not using the recommanded version of GuideMe
- Either you are using very high res photos (above 5000 x 5000) which may in some certain case make Guide me bug. This is a known Guide me bug and has nothing to do with this release.

You got the recommanded version of guide me following those links :

Chryses33 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:29 pm Hello

But I encourted an error. For start I set a maximum number of sessions before release for 2. First session went well, but for second one I got a non-touch session. And when I started third one, tease already thought, that I had an orgasm in the second sesion.
Concerning the problem about the notouch event I'm looking into it. I'll get it fixed soon probably, but for the time being, just put 0 in no touch. If you don't want to restart, you can edit the file _DenialMistress.state and replace :

<Var id="vNoTouch" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[xx]]></Var>
where xx is your defined no touch number.
with

<Var id="vNoTouch" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[0]]></Var>
Note: Before modifying this file, make a backup just in case.
totododo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by totododo »

Can you be more specific?

I can't reproduce this bug:
  1. I set the max number of session to 2
  2. No problem on first session
  3. Forced a notouch session on second one
  4. on third one, tease showed correct numbers for release stats, and tease had no problem.

• What were the stats shown at the start for example ?
  • The Max number of session isn't always respected, you can get a release before max is reached. The max is just a limit that can't be exceeded before a release, but a release can happen before. The max will increase overtime.
Total Edges: This is the total cumulated edges within all sessions no matter you were released or not in previous sessions

Current Session Edges: The current edges of the session. Should always be 0 at the start of the tease

Last Session Edges: Number of edges that occured during the last session (not counting notouch sessions)

Edges before last orgasm: Total number of edges that occured before last release. This number should never decrease. Starting at 0 and up.

Edges since last orgasm: Total number of edges since last release occured. After a release, this number is brought back to 0, until next release.

Min sessions before orgasm: This shows the minimum number of sessions before release. It is not garanteed you will get a release when this number reaches 0. This number can stay for several sessions at 0. If this number is greater than 0, it will decrease with each finished sessions, until it reaches 0. When it reaches 0, you can get a release, but it's not garanteed. Its just a minimum indicator.
Yan34
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yan34 »

totododo wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:45 am Hi,

Sorry for late reply.
Yan34 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:33 pm

Concerning the photos not showing correctly:
- Either you are not using the recommanded version of GuideMe
- Either you are using very high res photos (above 5000 x 5000) which may in some certain case make Guide me bug. This is a known Guide me bug and has nothing to do with this release.

You got the recommanded version of guide me following those links :

Concerning the problem about the notouch event I'm looking into it. I'll get it fixed soon probably, but for the time being, just put 0 in no touch. If you don't want to restart, you can edit the file _DenialMistress.state and replace :

<Var id="vNoTouch" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[xx]]></Var>
where xx is your defined no touch number.
with

<Var id="vNoTouch" type="java.lang.String"><![CDATA[0]]></Var>
Note: Before modifying this file, make a backup just in case.
Thx now it works
totododo
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by totododo »

Another small update:

Features & New stuff:
  • 21 Games (7 new games)
  • Over 500 lines of teasing
  • New mecanism
  • New ways to achieve orgasm
  • Upgraded Follow up
Download:
Denial Goddess v2.1

New game of release 2.1 for the ones that want it alone (installation instructions can be found in the archive):
Nestor Stroking slow to fast challenge v1.0

Old version:
Denial Goddess v2.0

Installation:
Note 1: In order to fully enjoy this new version it is recommended to restart from the beginning. Moreover, this new version is not really compatible with older save file.
Note 2: This has been tested with version 0.1.3 of GuideMe, so it is recommended to use this version.
  • 1. (Optional) Delete the /Guides/_DenialMistress.xml file and /Guides/_DenialMistress folder. Backup you images if you want to keep them. This release doesn't come with any galleries. It will be up to you to add your favorite Goddess pictures.
  • 2. Unzip the file into the /Guides/ folder.
  • 3. Add as much photo galleries folders into /Guides/_DenialMistress/ImageSets/
    for example:
    /Guides/_DenialMistress/ImageSets/000001/image1.jpg, /Guides/_DenialMistress/ImageSets/000001/image2.jpg ...
    /Guides/_DenialMistress/ImageSets/<your_folder_name>/image1.jpg replacing <your_folder_name> by any folder name
    You can add as many folder as you want in ImageSets/, one will be taken randomly during play, and if all images are finished diplaying, another one will be chosen automatically.
  • 4. Launch GuideMe software with start.bat.
  • 5. In File > Load, open file /Guides/_DenialMistress/_DenialMistress.xml
  • 6. Enjoy
Recommanded settings for starters:
  • First configurable step, the limits: You can set 0 to minimum and 3 to 5 sessions in maximum. Don't worry those limit will change overtime and can become very challenging.
  • 2nd step: chance: set at least 70% or more for it to be fun, minimum and maximum is up to you
  • 3rd step: Chance to ruin: set at least 75% or more for it to be fun, maximum ruin before orgasm is up to you. It is a maximum, so that means that Full orgasm can happen sooner.
  • 4th step: length of session: Keep in mind that if you want do multiple sessions per day, you shouldn't add too long sessions. Secondly since it is harder to achieve orgasm (ruined or full), the more time you add the harder it becomes overtime (after several sessions). No touch chance can be equal to 0 if you really want to be able to stroke at anytime you want.
  • 5th step is if you want to wear a chastity device between sessions.
Troubleshooting:
- You can reply in this thread, in order to report bugs or if you need more details.

ENJOY!

Release log:

v2.1:
------
	- New games:
		- Added a new slow to fast stroking challenge

v2.0:
-----

- Core:
		- Removed limit of 1 session per day
		- Added new text lines (500+)
		- Mistress is now called Goddess

- Number of edges is now counted and displayed at beginning of session:
			- Total (overall) number of edges
			- Total number of edges per current session
			- Total number of edges per last edges
			- Total number of edges since last orgasm (ruined or full)
			- Total number of edges before last orgasm (ruined or full)

- Added new rules to orgasm (harder):
			- number of sessions left must be equal to 0
			- number of edges since last orgasm must be greater than number of edges before last orgasm

- Modified rest time (can be longer)

- New humiliating names

- other minor upgrades and fixes

- New games:
		- Added a modified version of Ambossli's ballbusting game
		- Added new Custom Shoe worship game
			- Works with any type of shoe, but is best with high heel shoes
		- Added new Nipple clamps game
			- Is keeping track of whether clamps are on or not.
		- Added new faster stroking games
		- Added new slower stroking games
		- Modified edging ladder
		- modified all the other games to include new features
nordicdom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nordicdom »

Thanks
Chryses33
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chryses33 »

Hi,

I've downloaded the newest version 2.1 and it seems that cum game is completely broken for me.

Settings I use in test run, are:

min 0 sesions and max 0 sessions before release
0% chance to add up sesions before release, aswell 0 min and 0 max add ups
50% for ruined, 5 max ruined before full release
0% for no touch sesions

I do this for guaranteed release after any session.
But after every session Ive been denied.

When I reload tease I have got these data:
Total Edges: total cumulated edges within all sessions
Current Session Edges: 0
Last Session Edges: Number of edges that occured during the last session
Edges before last orgasm: Last Session Edges
Edges since last orgasm: 0
Min sessions before orgasm: 0