Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Denial Mistress (2) - RELEASE!

Post by philo »

Nezhul wrote:I may have actually hard-coded windows-style separators in the links. Although if I remember correctly, GuideMe should substitute them with the right ones?
Yes Macs (and linux) use a different separator so if you hard code a \ the guide would not work for mac users.
I think it automatically converts them now, but I would have to check.
I have also added a function to guide (getFileSeparator) which will return the separator used by the OS GuideMe is running on.
Will be in the next release, I am putting some more comprehensive documentation together for it all at the moment.
Mopar
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Mopar »

If I set an increase rate of 1-3 days, will it go beyond my limits? According to the synopsis, she will increase the limit beyond 3 days or do I need to change my settings?

What exactly constitutes as denial? The first day I was allowed to stroke, denied. :/

Then I was given a no-touch day. This must be totally independent of the denial period.

I started off with a 1-1 min-max denial period.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

As far as I remember, you specify the minimum and maximum days you whish to be denied. Say you chose 5 min and 10 max. That means the FIRST ROLL will be between 5 and 10.
Then after your initial denial period you are allowed to cum, and she will set up a new period. This time she may choose to increase either minimum or maximum range by the numbers you set up. So for example she increased your minimum by 2 days, and your next denial is rolled between 7 and 10 now. That said it is still random. So it may actually be less than your last time within ranges (for example you had your first denial last 10 days, and your second has rolled 7, even though the frame was increased). When she increases she will keep a healthy distribution of range, so that limits dont come too close to each other.
As far as I remember, there's not an "ABSOLUTE LIMIT", so in theory when you play long enough she will keep you waiting for years. I doubt anyone would really be entertained for that long, however, but if you really which, I may consider adding the option for maximum limit.

Now, DENIAL is total days without orgasm or a ruined orgasm. So both no-touch days and stroking/edging days with no orgasm count. Ruined orgasm is still an orgasm, and all the routines will occur (new denial period rolled, incrementing days added etc).

Hope this answers your questions. :w00t:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
eMKa888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by eMKa888 »

MY GOD,

I like your tease on guideme!
It is fucking awesome...

I try to add lines of text to the game, however cannot see how to actually alter the text ...

I can open the text file , however i cannot change it.
Do i need to open it in anothr way ? Or do i need to copy paste it in another document and then adding some commands ?

Thank you

Very nice tease !!

Any other ideas comming up?
Always love to chat with like minded people - feel free to drop me an email
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by FCK88 »

Hey there - I encountered a problem with this tease in GuideMe.

When I run the intro-section I get blank/black screens instead of pictures - is this made on purpose or where is the error that happens located?

Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know - could someone please help me out(Nezhul, I NEED YOU!) :unsure: :\'-(

Thanks in advance

FCK88
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

FCK88 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:03 pm Hey there - I encountered a problem with this tease in GuideMe.

When I run the intro-section I get blank/black screens instead of pictures - is this made on purpose or where is the error that happens located?

Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know - could someone please help me out(Nezhul, I NEED YOU!) :unsure: :\'-(

Thanks in advance

FCK88
I bet Philo could help. The newest version of GuideMe (3.1) changed the way some variables are handled. Denial Mistress works with GuideMe 1.6, but not 3.1. (You can see the errors if you enable Javascript Debug.) The code probably needs a few minor updates to work again, but unfortunately it's above my pay grade. :-P
ImageImage
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

Trusfrated wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:46 am
FCK88 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:03 pm Hey there - I encountered a problem with this tease in GuideMe.

Thanks in advance

FCK88
I bet Philo could help. The newest version of GuideMe (3.1) changed the way some variables are handled. Denial Mistress works with GuideMe 1.6, but not 3.1. (You can see the errors if you enable Javascript Debug.) The code probably needs a few minor updates to work again, but unfortunately it's above my pay grade. :-P
If you are using the latest version of guideme try the version below.
I have fixed a few places where it had the length issue.
I have run the script for a bit and it seems to be working now.
https://mega.nz/#!JEJgTSIB!F5wbjqjRSpPe ... Z0dJ7ic79w
FCK88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FCK88 »

philo wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:12 pm
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:46 am

Thanks in advance

FCK88
If you are using the latest version of guideme try the version below.
I have fixed a few places where it had the length issue.
I have run the script for a bit and it seems to be working now.
https://mega.nz/#!JEJgTSIB!F5wbjqjRSpPe ... Z0dJ7ic79w
Now it works - thank you, guys! :thumbsup: :-D (especially you, Philo :blush: )
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Nice work :thumbsup: Added the tease to the content list at the beginning of the Guide Me thread :wave:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
sotherbee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sotherbee »

Hi!

I have some questions :

1) If my denial period is 10 days and I get an orgasm, that means I will have denial(no touching) all next 10 days or there is a chance of orgasm during that period?

2) If I do not attend Mistress during denial period does it count as denial day?

Best regards,
Soth
VanHellsing
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by VanHellsing »

I have the same problem FCK88 mentioned (no pictures or sounds) and I can't find GuideMe any version between 3.1 and 1.3 anywhere :-/. I tested it on all available versions (1.3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3).
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

sotherbee wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:18 am1) If my denial period is 10 days and I get an orgasm, that means I will have denial(no touching) all next 10 days or there is a chance of orgasm during that period?
If you choose your denial period as 10 days, then for 10 days you will be teased (or not teased) according to your settings. When you are allowed to cum, the next 10 days start, just like the first period.
If you chose to be teased, you will be. If you chose to have no-touching, then you will go no-touching.
Also depending on your settings, each next period may be incremented.
sotherbee wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:18 am2) If I do not attend Mistress during denial period does it count as denial day?
It doesn't. You need to visit her each day, or else she doesn't know that the day has passed.
I have the same problem FCK88 mentioned (no pictures or sounds) and I can't find GuideMe any version between 3.1 and 1.3 anywhere :-/. I tested it on all available versions (1.3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3).
Well he got his problem resolved thanks to philo. It's unlikely that your problem lies on my end - it's probably that you have problems with GuideMe in general, with which I cannot help.
Mopar
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Mopar »

It's still broken somewhere on 3.3 even with the updated file. The images load for the first few pages, then she rambles on and the entire left screen is blank. I get to the point where it asks to enter in my limits, then it stalls and remains stuck.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Sorry, then. Really can't help you. It's been too long to go back and try to pinpoint the issue. :closedeyes:
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

I gave it a small test and it seems to work with the original release and the 0.1.3 from here viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12944