Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by pepsifreak »

SoClose68 wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:41 am Hello!

I'm just starting out trying to write custom stuff for TeaseAI, and I was looking for any general advice you guys might have regarding starting out, in addition to some specific questions.

1. How does TeaseAI (or the personality its using) decide what module to start with? Is it randomly from any folder within TeaseAI/System/SystemFiles/Stroke/Start? Or is it within TeaseAI/Scripts/Personality/System/SystemFiles/Stroke/Start?

2. I had a question specifically about Spicy and how that works. genome231 did a fantastic job with it and I want to try and learn how to modify it for my own purposes (and hopefully, if I can get it working and genome 231 is okay with it, to share with the community). The things I'm wondering are:

What does the new "CR" folder do?

How does the personality save all of the information it collects in the intro session?

How does the personality choose between the BaseStart and BaseStart_CHASTITY files?

Any help you all can offer would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to work on modules geared towards slightly more niche fetishes and I'm also going to spellcheck currently existing teases. Not that they're not well written, but when you write as many documents as these hardworking creators do, you're bound to make spelling errors.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm also wondering where the vocabulary file #petname is... cause it's referenced in all of the basic scripts and is selectable from the main menu. Unless that's just a variable file. Thanks again!
Can't say much for #2/spicy but the scripts in \system are fallbacks for when no scripts exist.

Personalities can save information through flags (true/false kinda things), and variables (text based, also used for dates and things).

The main "flow" of the program picks scripts randomly from \stroke\start, \modules, \stroke\link, and \stroke\end.

_CHASTITY scripts from any of those folders are chosen instead when chastity is set in the program, and _EDGING modules will be run if the previous stroking period ended with an edge that wasn't asked for.

#PetName is an "internal" vocabulary that will pick from the pet names you entered in settings.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Comment in Tease AI

Post by Spielers »

How can I make a comment in the script code (.txt) for tease ai?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Comment in Tease AI

Post by tigrotto »

Spielers wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:58 pm How can I make a comment in the script code (.txt) for tease ai?
There isn't a command to make comments in TeaseAI(as far as I know...).
There's the @Info command (see the TeaseAI Language Guide in TeaseAI to know more) but it was designed to make a small description of the script(see at the end of 1885' scripts) and it won't appear in the chat.

GodDragon and avatarbr discussed about that here.

If you want to make comments to explain some section of your scripts for someone who wants to read them, then the @Info command should do the trick. BUT I've never used it that way so I don't know if it could create other problems.

Bye! :wave:
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

what does @flag?

Post by Spielers »

Hey thanks for the fast help

I see in some scripts the command @flag(..) what does this command?
I can't find it in the command guid https://milovana.com/forum/download/file.php?id=8025
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: what does @flag?

Post by tigrotto »

Spielers wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:01 pm Hey thanks for the fast help

I see in some scripts the command @flag(..) what does this command?
I can't find it in the command guid https://milovana.com/forum/download/file.php?id=8025
Flag acts as a filter. If the flag inside the @Flag(...) command has been created then TeaseAI will do what's after the @Flag(...) command. For example:

@Flag(punishment) I'm gonna punish you now
@Flag(punishment) @CBTBalls

This could be a part of a script. If flag punishment has been created, your Domme will type I'm gonna punish you now and then she will start a round of ball torture.
If flag punishment has not been created she will simply skip that part.

There is also @NotFlag(...). It works in the same way as @Flag(...) command but only if the flag inside @NotFlag(...) has NOT been created. Another example:

@NotFlag(Domme happy) I'm not happy today

If flag Domme happy has not been created then your Domme will type I'm not happy today

The TeaseAI Language Guide I was referring to is inside TeaseAI. Open TeaseAI; on top of the window click on Tools and then on Command Guide.
Select Command Filters in Command type and you will find @Flag and @NotFlag.
Spoiler: show
Immagine1.jpg
Immagine1.jpg (95.03 KiB) Viewed 2131 times
Immagine3.jpg
Immagine3.jpg (177.33 KiB) Viewed 2131 times
If you are a newbie in script writing I recommend reading this guide first so you can use TeaseAI to its full potential.
Enjoy the reading!

Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Tease AI Commands Guide

Post by Spielers »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:03 pm The TeaseAI Language Guide I was referring to is inside TeaseAI. Open TeaseAI; on top of the window click on Tools and then on Command Guide.
Select Command Filters in Command type and you will find @Flag and @NotFlag.

If you are a newbie in script writing I recommend reading this guide first so you can use TeaseAI to its full potential.
Enjoy the reading!

Thanks for this guide I was searching
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:26 am
avatarbr wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 pm Yeah, it's not possible.

I made some similar, but with a "boring" workaround. Look for a file called "AV_Disconnect" (or similar) on HoT to see.

Basicaly, you need to combine @SystemMessage and <Font color> to emulate another person in the chat, and put a @Showimage on every line.
Thanks avatarbr! I'll take a look at your file.

if you want to do something like that i suggest you to create some vocab (#VAN-#VANC-#VANP) files as genome231 did for the assistant in spicy through which you do the "simulation" (for example one will contain the @ShowImage() for the pics to call, one the @SystemMessage [Name] (and eventual colors) and possibily another one with just the name of that person so that you can use it to make the domme/glitter talk about her).
Something like:
I will now call my friend #Name to join us
#Vocab1 #Vocab2 here i am <---the 2 vocabs in each line the friend is talking would do all the background stuff to call her pics and simulate her presence in the chat
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:32 pm
avatarbr wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 pm Yeah, it's not possible.

I made some similar, but with a "boring" workaround. Look for a file called "AV_Disconnect" (or similar) on HoT to see.

Basicaly, you need to combine @SystemMessage and <Font color> to emulate another person in the chat, and put a @Showimage on every line.

if you want to do something like that i suggest you to create some vocab (#VAN-#VANC-#VANP) files as genome231 did for the assistant in spicy through which you do the "simulation" (for example one will contain the @ShowImage() for the pics to call, one the @SystemMessage [Name] (and eventual colors) and possibily another one with just the name of that person so that you can use it to make the domme/glitter talk about her).
Something like:
#Vocab1 #Vocab2 here i am <---the 2 vocabs in each line the friend is talking would do all the background stuff to call her pics and simulate her presence in the chat
Yes. That is probably the best way to do it.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

GodDragon wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:36 am
Daragorn wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:32 pm

Something like:
Yes. That is probably the best way to do it.
Thanks for the suggestions! Didn't know I did the same as genome.
However, I'm using this solution since BlackJerk 5.2. The code was difficult to read because of all those @SystemMessage and @ShowImage and it was impossible to make changes; I replaced them with vocabulary files #bjtp1on and #bjtp1off and it worked.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Are commands @Flag and @NotFlag supposed to work also with multiple flags like

@Flag(flag1, flag2) Do this
@NotFlag(flag1, flag2) Do this

I just did a couple of test with both command and they work but could you confirm, just to be sure?

Thanks.
Bye :wave:

EDIT
Tried also with 3 flags inside the @Flag(...) command and it worked. So I assume it also works with multiple flags.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I'm working on a script but I found a problem.
In this script the Domme calls the 3 Glitter, tell the user to edge until they arrive. But here's the problem: if the three Glitter are already in the chat how do I know it? Is there a specific command? If not, how can I get around the problem?

Thanks.

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:26 pm Are commands @Flag and @NotFlag supposed to work also with multiple flags like

I just did a couple of test with both command and they work but could you confirm, just to be sure?

Thanks.

EDIT
Tried also with 3 flags inside the @Flag(...) command and it worked. So I assume it also works with multiple flags.
yes i modified them some patches ago to be able to use them with multiple choices.
There is also another flag command too that you probably are not aware of (if you hadn't read them in the patch notes since they are not in the command guide, which is way older :D):

@FlagOr() - Check multiple flags and will read the line if any of them are present.
For example, @FlagOr(Flag1, Flag2) - If Flag1 or Flag 2 exists, then Tease AI will read the line

So to summarize:
@flag(a,b,c) will read only if a,b and c are all active
@flagor(a,b,c) will read if any of a,b,c are active
@notflag(a,b,c) will read only if a,b and c are all not active
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:14 am Hi!
In this script the Domme calls the 3 Glitter, tell the user to edge until they arrive. But here's the problem: if the three Glitter are already in the chat how do I know it? Is there a specific command? If not, how can I get around the problem?
nope there is no command to know about it.
The only solution i can think of is to use a vocab to add/remove the contact instead of using the command and, inside the vocab use the command AND add a tempflag that will let you know if the contact is present and that you can check against.

So instead of @AddContact1, for example do #AddContact1
Then create a #Addcontact1 vocab with a single line:
@AddContact1 @TempFlag(1Present)

Now you can check for @Flag(1Present) to know if she is in chat or not (obviously you have to do the same for #Removecontact where you will @RemoveContact @DeleteFlag()
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:32 pm
tigrotto wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:26 pm Are commands @Flag and @NotFlag supposed to work also with multiple flags like

Thanks.

EDIT
yes i modified them some patches ago to be able to use them with multiple choices.
There is also another flag command too that you probably are not aware of (if you hadn't read them in the patch notes since they are not in the command guide, which is way older :D):

@FlagOr() - Check multiple flags and will read the line if any of them are present.
For example, @FlagOr(Flag1, Flag2) - If Flag1 or Flag 2 exists, then Tease AI will read the line

So to summarize:
@flag(a,b,c) will read only if a,b and c are all active
@flagor(a,b,c) will read if any of a,b,c are active
@notflag(a,b,c) will read only if a,b and c are all not active
Thanks!
You're right. I hadn't read them, just a quick peek. Now I gave it another quick peek and discovered I can use @If[] together with and and or. I needed this kind of solution for BlackJerk but didn't know it was possible, so I must definitely read them carefully!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:36 pm
tigrotto wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:14 am Hi!
nope there is no command to know about it.
The only solution i can think of is to use a vocab to add/remove the contact instead of using the command and, inside the vocab use the command AND add a tempflag that will let you know if the contact is present and that you can check against.

So instead of @AddContact1, for example do #AddContact1
Then create a #Addcontact1 vocab with a single line:
@AddContact1 @TempFlag(1Present)

Now you can check for @Flag(1Present) to know if she is in chat or not (obviously you have to do the same for #Removecontact where you will @RemoveContact @DeleteFlag()
Sorry but I don't think your solution would work, probably I didn't explained my problem correctly(or I didn't understand your solution... :whistle: ).
The script I'm talking is BlackJerk 6.0. It has a 50% chance to call the 3 Glitter; but it doesn't make sense to call someone who's already present in the chat, so I need something(a flag like you suggested for example...) that tells my script who's present and who's not and then, if necessary, it will call who's missing. So this flag should have already been created before opening BlackJerk.

I hope it's more clear now. Thanks again.

EDIT
I think I've found the solution!

...drumroll...
Spoiler: show
@Group(...) TADAA! :happy2: :clap2:

I could write multiple lines with different combination of @Group(...) like this:

@Group(D123)
@Group(D12)
@Group(D1)
@Group(D)

For every line there will be a @TempFlag(ContactX not present) command(except for the first line) and after the @Group() lines other lines to add the missing contact(s), like this:

@Flag(ContactX not present) @AddContactX @DeleteFlag(ContactX not present)

and then continue with the script.

What do you think?