Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:19 pm Just found this on the command guide:

@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Month) I love knowing that you haven't cum in over a month #Grin
I was testing the solution you gave me but it doesn't work because I don't have a variable named SYS_LastOrgasm in my variables folder.

Is variable SYS_LastOrgasm created automatically by TeaseAI when the user has an orgasm or is it created manually by the user?
Bye!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:04 pm
avatarbr wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:19 pm Just found this on the command guide:

@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Month) I love knowing that you haven't cum in over a month #Grin
I was testing the solution you gave me but it doesn't work because I don't have a variable named SYS_LastOrgasm in my variables folder.

Is variable SYS_LastOrgasm created automatically by TeaseAI when the user has an orgasm or is it created manually by the user?
Bye!
I think it's a system variable, so should be automatic. Probably will be in another folder.

I imagine you should use something like this:

@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Hour) @NullResponse @Goto(path1)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi everybody!
I have a problem with a script I'm writing. Could you help me sort it out?
The idea of the script is:

Sub needs to be punished
Domme picks a random audio file from a specified folder for the user to stroke to

At this point what I'm trying to do is:

The script should pause somehow(for pause I mean is not just disabling domme's ability to respond with @AFKOn, but avoiding the script to progress) until the sub reaches an edge or manages to stroke to end without edging.
  • If the sub edges the script should move to a line where domme tells him to stop stroking and to cooldown a bit.
    Then the domme would restart the audio file again from the beginning and tell the user to strat stroking again until he manages to stroke for the entire file without edging.
  • If/When the sub manages to stroke to the end without edging the script will continue as normal
Do you have any ideas to solve this problem?
I may have found an alternative solution(I didn't tried it yet), but I don't like it very much so I would use it as last resource.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Bye :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:22 am Hi everybody!
I have a problem with a script I'm writing. Could you help me sort it out?
The idea of the script is:

Sub needs to be punished
Domme picks a random audio file from a specified folder for the user to stroke to

At this point what I'm trying to do is:

The script should pause somehow(for pause I mean is not just disabling domme's ability to respond with @AFKOn, but avoiding the script to progress) until the sub reaches an edge or manages to stroke to end without edging.
  • If the sub edges the script should move to a line where domme tells him to stop stroking and to cooldown a bit.
    Then the domme would restart the audio file again from the beginning and tell the user to strat stroking again until he manages to stroke for the entire file without edging.
  • If/When the sub manages to stroke to the end without edging the script will continue as normal
Do you have any ideas to solve this problem?
I may have found an alternative solution(I didn't tried it yet), but I don't like it very much so I would use it as last resource.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Bye :wave:
There are a few option to do that.

For the "fail" part, where the user edge, you can use @EdgeMode(Goto, useredged) and create a (useredged) line. After a break, put a @Goto(Startagain) to go back. The only problem is to pick the same audio file, since you want a ramdom. You can use a @TempFlag to make sure the same audio will be playing.

For the pause part, the best way to do that it's using a @Wait() with the audio file duration. Since you will use a ramdom file, you can create a vocabulary file calling all the audio files, something like this:

#ThisWillPlayTheAudio
@NotFlag(02,03) @NullResponse @PlayAudio[Audiofolder/01.mp3] @Wait(20) @TempFlag(01)
@NotFlag(01,03) @NullResponse @PlayAudio[Audiofolder/02.mp3] @Wait(30) @TempFlag(02)
@NotFlag(02,01) @NullResponse @PlayAudio[Audiofolder/03.mp3] @Wait(25) @TempFlag(03)

When the wait finish, the script will continue normaly.

The script would look like this:

Pet, stroke without edging @EdgeMode(Goto, useredged)
(Starting)
#ThisWillPlayTheAudio
#Stop
You did @EdgeMode(Normal)
@End
(useredged)
#Stop
You failed @Wait(20)
Let's try again @Goto(Starting)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:11 pm There are a few option to do that.

For the "fail" part, where the user edge, you can use @EdgeMode(Goto, useredged) and create a (useredged) line. After a break, put a @Goto(Startagain) to go back. The only problem is to pick the same audio file, since you want a ramdom. You can use a @TempFlag to make sure the same audio will be playing.

For the pause part, the best way to do that it's using a @Wait() with the audio file duration. Since you will use a ramdom file, you can create a vocabulary file calling all the audio files, something like this:

#ThisWillPlayTheAudio
@NotFlag(02,03) @NullResponse @PlayAudio[Audiofolder/01.mp3] @Wait(20) @TempFlag(01)
@NotFlag(01,03) @NullResponse @PlayAudio[Audiofolder/02.mp3] @Wait(30) @TempFlag(02)
@NotFlag(02,01) @NullResponse @PlayAudio[Audiofolder/03.mp3] @Wait(25) @TempFlag(03)

When the wait finish, the script will continue normaly.

The script would look like this:

Pet, stroke without edging @EdgeMode(Goto, useredged)
(Starting)
#ThisWillPlayTheAudio
#Stop
You did @EdgeMode(Normal)
@End
(useredged)
#Stop
You failed @Wait(20)
Let's try again @Goto(Starting)
Thanks for your reply avatarbr!
Your idea is very similar to my alternative solution(actually it seems simpler and more effective than mine).
Sorry I didn't post it yesterday afternoon, but I had work to do.
The idea works perfectly but my fear is that it could appear not as much user friendly as I wanted it to be.
Let me clarify...
The idea was to write a script that would allow everyone to add their own audio file without writing a single line of code, so that even the more inexperienced scripter could do this(even if it's not that complicated).

Sadly, that doesn't seem to be possible so I'll stick to this solution.

Thanks again for the help avatarbr!
Bye! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:17 am
Thanks for your reply avatarbr!
Your idea is very similar to my alternative solution(actually it seems simpler and more effective than mine).
Sorry I didn't post it yesterday afternoon, but I had work to do.
The idea works perfectly but my fear is that it could appear not as much user friendly as I wanted it to be.
Let me clarify...
The idea was to write a script that would allow everyone to add their own audio file without writing a single line of code, so that even the more inexperienced scripter could do this(even if it's not that complicated).

Sadly, that doesn't seem to be possible so I'll stick to this solution.

Thanks again for the help avatarbr!
Well, still could work. You can require a min audio duration for the files (and the correct file name) and put a "stop sound" inside the #Stop vocabulary (like I did on HoT), what will make the user sound stops when the #Stop line run.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:57 pm Well, still could work. You can require a min audio duration for the files (and the correct file name) and put a "stop sound" inside the #Stop vocabulary (like I did on HoT), what will make the user sound stops when the #Stop line run.
Ok, thanks. I'll see what I can do.
Bye
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

Got two short and hopefully simple questions -

1. Can you end a session in a start section? I'm looking to have a very short section and this seems like the best way to go about it.

2. Can you play a video while still having the text continue? I'd like you to interact with a certain point of the video while it is happening.

For both, this is the start in question.
Spoiler: show
You are going to do a JOI today.
But if she tells you to cum, you ask me permission.
And I'll randomly decide your fate :)
Ready to stroke?
[yes] Good.
@DifferentAnswer You mean yes.
Here you go. @PlayJOIVideo @wait(5) @Goto(Continue)
(Continue)
Say 'Please' when you are ready to cum.If she even lets you...
[please] @Rd(Denied,stop stroking, let go, ruin yourself, ruin your orgasm, cum)
See you tommorrow.
@EndTease
@End
Thanks!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Shattered wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:01 pm Got two short and hopefully simple questions -

1. Can you end a session in a start section? I'm looking to have a very short section and this seems like the best way to go about it.

2. Can you play a video while still having the text continue? I'd like you to interact with a certain point of the video while it is happening.

Ready to stroke?
[yes] Good.
(Continue)
[please] @Rd(Denied,stop stroking, let go, ruin yourself, ruin your orgasm, cum)
See you tommorrow.
@EndTease
@End
Thanks!
1- Yes, it's correct.

2- You can have lines while playing a video, not sure about interacting (would stop the video?)

You just need a .txt file inside the folder Personality\Video\Scripts with the same name of the video. And you need to use this:

[00:00:00] Blah Blah

To make the line appears at that time of the video
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:00 am
Shattered wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:01 pm Got two short and hopefully simple questions -

Ready to stroke?
[yes] Good.
(Continue)
See you tommorrow.
@EndTease
@End
Thanks!
1- Yes, it's correct.

2- You can have lines while playing a video, not sure about interacting (would stop the video?)

You just need a .txt file inside the folder Personality\Video\Scripts with the same name of the video. And you need to use this:

[00:00:00] Blah Blah

To make the line appears at that time of the video
Thanks. The code I linked didn't end the tease when it reached endtease, so I'm not sure if I've missed something. And also I want it to play a random video from 200+ so that would be an issue, I just want you to ask the AI for permission to cum when they cum in the video
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Shattered wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:18 am Thanks. The code I linked didn't end the tease when it reached endtease, so I'm not sure if I've missed something. And also I want it to play a random video from 200+ so that would be an issue, I just want you to ask the AI for permission to cum when they cum in the video
Oh, I just checked the code. He used a @Call() to anoter script. You can try that.

About the video, I just checked too :lol: There is a @LockVideo command
This is useful for times when you want to play multiple videos in a row for whatever reason without the domme slideshow popping up in between.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
Would it be possible to have another person except for the player, the Domme and the three Glitter using the chat?
Something like this:

The Domme and the three Glitter are talking about a problem, but they can't find a solution about it.
So Contact1 calls one of her friends.

Domme: ...
Contact1: ...
Contact2: ...
Contact3: ...
Contac1: Let me call one of my friends. She will solve this problem
(Contact1's friend joins the chatroom)
Contact1's friend: ...

I don't think it's possible but could you confirm that please?

Thanks!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:26 am Hi!
Would it be possible to have another person except for the player, the Domme and the three Glitter using the chat?
Something like this:

The Domme and the three Glitter are talking about a problem, but they can't find a solution about it.
So Contact1 calls one of her friends.

Domme: ...
Contact1: ...
Contact2: ...
Contact3: ...
Contac1: Let me call one of my friends. She will solve this problem
(Contact1's friend joins the chatroom)
Contact1's friend: ...

I don't think it's possible but could you confirm that please?

Thanks!
Yeah, it's not possible.

I made some similar, but with a "boring" workaround. Look for a file called "AV_Disconnect" (or similar) on HoT to see.

Basicaly, you need to combine @SystemMessage and <Font color> to emulate another person in the chat, and put a @Showimage on every line.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 pm Yeah, it's not possible.

I made some similar, but with a "boring" workaround. Look for a file called "AV_Disconnect" (or similar) on HoT to see.

Basicaly, you need to combine @SystemMessage and <Font color> to emulate another person in the chat, and put a @Showimage on every line.
Thanks avatarbr! I'll take a look at your file.

SoClose68
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SoClose68 »

Hello!

I'm just starting out trying to write custom stuff for TeaseAI, and I was looking for any general advice you guys might have regarding starting out, in addition to some specific questions.

1. How does TeaseAI (or the personality its using) decide what module to start with? Is it randomly from any folder within TeaseAI/System/SystemFiles/Stroke/Start? Or is it within TeaseAI/Scripts/Personality/System/SystemFiles/Stroke/Start?

2. I had a question specifically about Spicy and how that works. genome231 did a fantastic job with it and I want to try and learn how to modify it for my own purposes (and hopefully, if I can get it working and genome 231 is okay with it, to share with the community). The things I'm wondering are:

What does the new "CR" folder do?

How does the personality save all of the information it collects in the intro session?

How does the personality choose between the BaseStart and BaseStart_CHASTITY files?

Any help you all can offer would be greatly appreciated. I'm trying to work on modules geared towards slightly more niche fetishes and I'm also going to spellcheck currently existing teases. Not that they're not well written, but when you write as many documents as these hardworking creators do, you're bound to make spelling errors.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm also wondering where the vocabulary file #petname is... cause it's referenced in all of the basic scripts and is selectable from the main menu. Unless that's just a variable file. Thanks again!