Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Risuld
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by Risuld »

1885 wrote:
Risuld wrote:So each time I try and use something like "@Chance50(a) @Chance50(b)" It just defaults to (a) every time. Did I goof or is this a bug?
Risuld wrote:Alright and for chances longer then two things should I just keep adding new lines under the first chance till I hit the default end of the list?
If you just want everything to have the same chance of being selected, you can just use @Goto() and separate your GotoLines with commas:

@Goto(A, B) - 50% chance of going to A, 50% chance of going to B

@Goto(A, B, C) 33% chance of going to A, B or C

as many as you want:

@Goto(A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J) 10% chance of going to any of these
Ok. I am seeing how I can combine these to get the results I am looking for. I can use @Goto for long lists and for small things I want to make rare I can use a @Chance. Thank you everyone!
Studfu55
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Studfu55 »

Is there a way to adjust the chances that the domme will make you continue/start another tease right way?
SkyHimeros
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by SkyHimeros »

Is there a way to "comment" in your code? Sometimes the scripting gets very confusing and it would be cool if I could add notes for myself in certain lines (without them being shown later as text)
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Studfu55 wrote:Is there a way to adjust the chances that the domme will make you continue/start another tease right way?
Currently it's tied to the domme's level. The higher her level is, the significantly higher the chance to repeat is. I can add more specific settings to the Ranges tab in a future patch though

SkyHimeros wrote:Is there a way to "comment" in your code? Sometimes the scripting gets very confusing and it would be cool if I could add notes for myself in certain lines (without them being shown later as text)
You can use @Info

Any line that contains @Info will automatically be ignored in any kind of script. Also, in Start, Modules, Link and End scripts, the last line that contains @Info in a given script will appear as the description for that script in the Script Selection menu.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Damn, this works:

Code: Select all

Contact3 name? @InputVar[AV_APAGAR]
ok
@NullResponse @If[AV_APAGAR]=[#Contact3]Then(Right)
Wrong
@End
(Right)
SHIT, This Works
@End
If you put the correct name (like Anna), will works.

But this dont work:

Choose a Contact
[#Contact1] OK @Goto(01)
[#Contact2] OK @Goto(02)
[#Contact3] OK @Goto(03)
@DifferentAnswer #Contact1, #Contact2 or #Contact3?
(01)
You choose #Contact1
@End
(02)
You choose #Contact2
@End
(03)
You choose #Contact3
@End
Just if you type #ContactX

Just wanted to share this, because I think its cool. :lol:
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer

Check Orgasm Locked Stat

Post by DiDi »

Hi,

I'm trying to write a little module which checks for your current stat of Orgasm Lock and then acts for the different states.

But for the life of me I can't get anything to compare correctly.

I'm trying something like this:
Spoiler: show
@NullResponse @If[#OrgasmLockDate]=['later']Then(not_locked)
@NullResponse @If[#OrgasmLockDate]<=[#CurrentDate]Then(not_locked)
(locked)
@End
(not_locked)
@End
But it just throws out errors. I tried doing it with variables instead of the System keywords but that doesn't work either.
Anyone got an idea what I'm doin wrong or how I could check if the orgasms currently are locked?

Thanks for your help.
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Check Orgasm Locked Stat

Post by DiDi »

DiDi wrote:Hi,

I'm trying to write a little module which checks for your current stat of Orgasm Lock and then acts for the different states.

(locked)
@End
(not_locked)
@End

But it just throws out errors. I tried doing it with variables instead of the System keywords but that doesn't work either.
Anyone got an idea what I'm doin wrong or how I could check if the orgasms currently are locked?

Thanks for your help.
So, since nobody posted, here is an update.

I found that once Orgasms have been restricted the "OrgasmLockDate" is not replaced with "later" anymore but stays on the date. Which is fine, cause the date will still be in the past and Orgasms will be "free" again but completely fucks over the way I would check for a restriction.
I also found out, that I can't compare strings with each other, it just throws errors. Same if used with variables.

So for the life of me I can't figure out a way to check for the state of Orgasm Restriction. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

DiDi wrote:

(locked)
@End
(not_locked)
@End

Thanks for your help.
So, since nobody posted, here is an update.

I found that once Orgasms have been restricted the "OrgasmLockDate" is not replaced with "later" anymore but stays on the date. Which is fine, cause the date will still be in the past and Orgasms will be "free" again but completely fucks over the way I would check for a restriction.
I also found out, that I can't compare strings with each other, it just throws errors. Same if used with variables.

So for the life of me I can't figure out a way to check for the state of Orgasm Restriction. Any Help would be greatly appreciated!
First: Uncertain about #OrgasmLockDate do they work within variables? I guess not, but not sure.
Secondly: I dont think variables can compares dates? Again I would guess not?
Third: I'm not quite sure about what you're trying to do? Can you elaborate more? Pretend i'm really stupid xD

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

If I'm correct you wanna check if the sub is in chastity? and based on that go in different directions?

You could use the @InChastity command. Do something like this..

Hi Sub
@InChastity I see you're still wearing that awful cage @Goto(Chastity)
Edge for me! @Edge
#LetTheEdgeFade
@End
(Chastity)
Well we cant have fun with you wearing that cage can we?
@End

I believe this would work, but not sure!
If the sub is not in chastity it should skip the line, if he/she is then it would proceed and trigger the @Goto

Hope this helps

Regards
Genome
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

avatarbr wrote:Damn, this works:

Contact3 name? @InputVar[AV_APAGAR]
ok
@NullResponse @If[AV_APAGAR]=[#Contact3]Then(Right)
Wrong
@End
(Right)
SHIT, This Works
@End
If you put the correct name (like Anna), will works.

But this dont work:

Choose a Contact
[#Contact1] OK @Goto(01)
[#Contact2] OK @Goto(02)
[#Contact3] OK @Goto(03)
@DifferentAnswer #Contact1, #Contact2 or #Contact3?
(01)
You choose #Contact1
@End
(02)
You choose #Contact2
@End
(03)
You choose #Contact3
@End
Just if you type #ContactX

Just wanted to share this, because I think its cool. :lol:

Woah hold up!
This works????!
You can then use the names like that!
Awesome!!!

Regards
Genome
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DiDi »

genome231 wrote:If I'm correct you wanna check if the sub is in chastity? and based on that go in different directions?

Hi Sub
Edge for me! @Edge
#LetTheEdgeFade
@End
(Chastity)
@End

If the sub is not in chastity it should skip the line, if he/she is then it would proceed and trigger the @Goto

Hope this helps

Regards
Genome
Hi,

the goal of this script would be to find out if the Orgasms are restricted. Meaning that in the Dom settings there is a limit for orgams/time and its locked in.
What I wanted to do was some kind of gambling game where you could win an free orgasm, but if you loose your orgasms would be restricted. The higher the risk, the higher the chance for that orgasm. Meaning if you want a 50% chance for an orgasm when you loose you would be restricted to e.g. 1 orgasm per 2 month.
But for this I need to check if such a restriction is already in place. And thats the problem.

I hope I could clarify the situation a bit. Thanks for your help.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

DiDi wrote:
genome231 wrote:If I'm correct you wanna check if the sub is in chastity? and based on that go in different directions?

Hi Sub
Edge for me! @Edge
#LetTheEdgeFade
@End
(Chastity)
@End

Hope this helps

Regards
Genome
Hi,

the goal of this script would be to find out if the Orgasms are restricted. Meaning that in the Dom settings there is a limit for orgams/time and its locked in.
What I wanted to do was some kind of gambling game where you could win an free orgasm, but if you loose your orgasms would be restricted. The higher the risk, the higher the chance for that orgasm. Meaning if you want a 50% chance for an orgasm when you loose you would be restricted to e.g. 1 orgasm per 2 month.
But for this I need to check if such a restriction is already in place. And thats the problem.

I hope I could clarify the situation a bit. Thanks for your help.
Hi!

Now I understood what you wanted to do.
Sadly i'm quite sure such a thing isn't possible to do, at least not with the current commands, it would also destroy the purphase of locking it down if you could just change it through commands.
So to sum up I done think there is a command that will let you alter that number.

I have a script for Spicy 3.0 where she sorts of negotiates with you about locking your nr. of orgasms per month, later when the period has expired she will try to negotiate a lower amount of orgasms per month, she will continue to do this.
But the thing is, you have to go ahead and lock it yourself Tease-AI cant/wont do it for you.
You could enable such a system yourself through variables/flags etc, but then it becomes quite extensive work, since it needs to be integrated with all other modules for it to work.

Let me know if my response didn't made sense to you. :wave:

Regards
Genome
milo7
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by milo7 »

(locked)
@End
(not_locked)
@End

Thanks for your help.
Hi there,

You're using ['later']. Try using [later], so without the quotations. That worked for me.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

milo7 wrote: Hi there,

You're using ['later']. Try using [later], so without the quotations. That worked for me.
So you're saying the principle of the script works? :-)
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DiDi »

Ok,
after loosing all my hair over this I finally got it to work. Seems like you cant compare variables with simple strings, but can only compare variables with other variables (which can contain a string). I also got the check to work with a little trick.
@NullResponse @SetVar[check]=[later]
@NullResponse @SetVar[LockDate]=[#OrgasmLockDate]
@NullResponse @If[#OrgasmLockDate]==[check]Then(roulette)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(LockDate, roulette)
All this does is make a Variable with the string "later", then one with the Date from #OrgasmLockDate.
After that the first Check just looks if the LockDate is "later" and moves on.
The second one is a bit trickier. I found the CheckDate command which can compare the current Date to a Date in a variable and goes to the specified line if true.
This was needed, as I found out that the LockDate isn't changing back to "later" if the Date passed by some times. Sometimes it would go back sometimes it wouldn't and I can't be assed to test this further so I just build a workaround.
So sometimes my script would work with just the check for "later" and sometimes it would fail. But by checking for the Date aswell I made it work 100% of the time.
The first two lines are at the beginning of my script and the others are way down, but just for showing it here I scrambled them together.
Hope this helps some people do some more creative things with the build in Orgasm restriction, cause I am not a fan of chastity cages and this gives some control away without them.

Thanks for your input everyone, you helped me wrap my head around this!
If there are more questions about it, please ask. I am happy to share this knowledge ;)

@genome231: It doesnt change the LockDate btw, I dont think thats possible by commands.