Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by Lestat »

Hello everyone!

To ease begginers starts in Tease AI scripting, I thought a help thread for questions would be a good thing.

First, read the scripting's documentation by 1885 please. It can be found there:
-Part 1: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15735&p=197107&hili ... ng#p197107
-Part 2: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15737&p=197131&hili ... ng#p197131
-Part 3: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15739&p=197144&hili ... ng#p197144
-Part 4: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15742&p=197163&hili ... ng#p197163
-Part 5: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15744&p=197172&hili ... ng#p197172
-Part 6: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15759&p=197286&hili ... ng#p197286

But sometimes, even with that, you can't find an answer to your questions, problems. So here's what this thread is for; ask, be helped/answered and learn!

I think this could motivate begginers and scripters in general to make more scripts, so please answer if you have the knowledge to help.
After all, we're all looking for the same thing, having more fun with Tease Ai! ;-)

From simple questions to more technical ones, feel free to ask and we will all do our best to answer you, according to what each of us know yet.

Please keep a good atmosphere on this thread (requesters please say "Hi", "please", "thanks", respondents please remain patient with begginers) :-)

Now, let's start learning! :smart:
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by Lestat »

So here I go first (who would have thought so? :lol: )

Please help me!
I'm making a script that should be randomly called by your domme when you edge without her telling you to and getting punished for that.
The only thing is that I'm not able to have it called during a seesion... Silly question but what is the "command" you have to put at the start of the script for it to be called when you say "On the edge"? I tried to use #StopStrokingEdge @StopStroking as 1885 in his Module_Edging.txt but it doesn't work.
And where would you put it, in modules, interrupts, system scripts, another folder?

Thank you :-)
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Lestat wrote:So here I go first (who would have thought so? :lol: )

Please help me!
I'm making a script that should be randomly called by your domme when you edge without her telling you to and getting punished for that.
The only thing is that I'm not able to have it called during a seesion... What is the "command" you have to put at the start of the script for it to be called when you say "On the edge"? I tried to use #StopStrokingEdge as 1885 in his Module_Edging.txt but it doesn't work.
And where would you put it, in modules, interrupts, system scripts, another folder?

Thank you :-)
@EdgingDecide

The command guides and tutorials should probably be moved to 1885's TeaseAI scripts topic
If anyone has a top post there, putting it right up at the top would be a good place #Smile
Some more handy stuff and the command guides
Also attached command guides

@Slideshow()
(Hardcore, Softcore, Lesbian, Blowjob, Femdom, Lezdom, Hentai, Gay, Maledom, Captions, General, Boobs, Butts, Slow, Fast)
@Slideshow() merely initializes the slideshow and gets it ready. ~In order to actually start/stop the slideshow, use the following Commands @SlideshowOn @SlideshowOff @GotoSlideshow
@GotoSlideshow jumps in the script depending on what kind of image the slideshow stopped on.
Make sure there is a matching (LINENAME) for every category you entered in your slideshow, and it will go to that line.

@TempFlag() ~TempFlags will only be valid until you exit the program.
@DeleteFlag()
@Flag() ~Only include this line in List-type scripts.

System Vocab
#DomAge
#DomAvgCockMax
#DomAvgCockMin
#DomCup
#DomEyes
#DomHair
#DomHonorific
#DomLargeCockMin
#DomLevel
#DomMood
#DomName
#DomOrgasmRate
#DomRuinRate
#DomSelfAgeMax
#DomSelfAgeMin
#DomSubAgeMax
#DomSubAgeMin
#GeneralTime
#GlitterContact1
#GlitterContact2
#GlitterContact3
#OrgasmLimitDate
#RANDNumberHigh
#RANDNumberLow
#ShorName
#SubAge
#SubBirthdayDay
#SubBirthdayMonth
#SubCockSize
#SubEyes
#SubHair
#SubName
#SubWritingTaskMax
#SubWritingTaskMin
#TagFurniture
#TagGarment
#TagSexToy
#TagTattoo
#TagUnderwear
Attachments
Command Guides.rar
1885's command guides
(16.5 KiB) Downloaded 597 times
Last edited by opiate on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Thank you! :-) I'm going to try it right now and see if my script work.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

opiate wrote:@EdgingDecide
Ok well...it still doesn't work :-(

Here's the start of the srcipt (named Module_NoEdging.txt):
Spoiler: show
@EdgingDecide #StopStrokingEdge @StopStroking @CheckFlag(Module_NoEdging)
Did I tell you to edge #PetName? *gives you a stern look*
[yes]EXCUSE ME?! @goto(ExtraPunish1)
[no]And you edged anyway..? Tsk tsk!
Why it doesn't come out when I edge without being told to? I tested it using Wicked Tease (as it's the less complex). I tried to put in modules, in interrupts and in system scripts (where there is 1885 Edging_Module.txt, and it's this last one that comes out when I edge without being told to). I don't understand :\'-(
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Lestat wrote:
opiate wrote:@EdgingDecide
Ok well...it still doesn't work :-(

Here's the start of the srcipt (named Module_NoEdging.txt):
@EdgingDecide #StopStrokingEdge @StopStroking @CheckFlag(Module_NoEdging)
Did I tell you to edge #PetName? *gives you a stern look*
[yes]EXCUSE ME?! @goto(ExtraPunish1)
[no]And you edged anyway..? Tsk tsk!
Why it doesn't come out when I edge without being told to? I tested it using Wicked Tease (as it's the less complex). I tried to put in modules, in interrupts and in system scripts (where there is 1885 Edging_Module.txt, and it's this last one that comes out when I edge without being told to). I don't understand :\'-(
Edging modules require them to be named a specific way for TeaseAI to know to use them when you hit the edge.
And even when you rename your file, It will not always be used, any module ending in _EDGING can be used, and in WickedTease that is quite a few possibilities

Add _EDGING to the end of your file name
Also, if your using an Interrupt, the interrupt will cancel the _EDGING module
Then the first few lines should be

@EdgingDecide
@LetTheEdgeFade @CheckFlag(Module_NoEdging)

You do not need the @StopStroking or the #StopStroking
Because @Edging decides whether you hold the edge, or it makes you stop

I would download 1885's Command Guides, I attached them to my original post here.
Give them a good looking over, they tell you how all the various commands work, what they do, and give you examples on how to use most of the weirder ones.

To be honest, I wanted to add something like this to Swiss, I still haven't implemented it due to all the implications. Wicked Tease just wasn't designed for permission to edge, her responses are all wrong for it, the _EDGING modules are all wrong for it, there's no existing Stroke Taunts that mention you needing permission to edge. I'll try to let you know when Swiss is actually doing it, because I want her to, but I'm still trying to really figure out how to reliably make her mad when you edge without her permission, but not make her mad when you edge with her permission... It's been tricky, Edging is edging to TeaseAI lol

Also, any module or link you make should be compatible with Swiss (Just not Start or Ends)
And if you were to make an _EDGING module that was a punishment, it would fit into how Swiss "acts" currently
Currently, if you ask Swiss for permission to edge, she can do all kinds of nifty things, if you edge without her permission... She's not really doing anything because I haven't designed any _EDGING content for her. The few _EDGING scripts that she has are just there because it made sense for the user to be on the edge anyway
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

opiate wrote:Edging modules require them to be named a specific way for TeaseAI to know to use them when you hit the edge.
And even when you rename your file, It will not always be used, any module ending in _EDGING can be used, and in WickedTease that is quite a few possibilities

Add _EDGING to the end of your file name
Yes, I just noticed it yet, reading the scripting guides, sorry :blush:
Also, if your using an Interrupt, the interrupt will cancel the _EDGING module
Oh, I didn't know that! Thanks.
Then the first few lines should be

@EdgingDecide
@LetTheEdgeFade @CheckFlag(Module_NoEdging)

You do not need the @StopStroking or the #StopStroking
Because @Edging decides whether you hold the edge, or it makes you stop
Yes, I noticed that while running my script. :blush: The thing is, what I wanted is:
you tell her you're on the edge, the script may starts (not always) and tell you to stop in any case before continuing... :-/ But that's a detail. The main thing is you edge=>script may starts
I would download 1885's Command Guides, I attached them to my original post here.
Give them a good looking over, they tell you how all the various commands work, what they do, and give you examples on how to use most of the weirder ones.
I did, it's very usefull! I would never have found it without you, thanks.
To be honest, I wanted to add something like this to Swiss, I still haven't implemented it due to all the implications. Wicked Tease just wasn't designed for permission to edge, her responses are all wrong for it, the _EDGING modules are all wrong for it, there's no existing Stroke Taunts that mention you needing permission to edge. I'll try to let you know when Swiss is actually doing it, because I want her to, but I'm still trying to really figure out how to reliably make her mad when you edge without her permission, but not make her mad when you edge with her permission... It's been tricky, Edging is edging to TeaseAI lol
Argh... If you were not able to do it yet, I don't think I have the capacity to do it myself... :-(
Suddenly I'm all demotivated with this script... :closedeyes: I don't know if I will still work on it for now... But I have others in mind.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Argh... If you were not able to do it yet, I don't think I have the capacity to do it myself... :-(
Suddenly I'm all demotivated with this script... :closedeyes: I don't know if I will still work on it for now... But I have others in mind.[/quote]

Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle.

When I release the next major update for Swiss, her _EDGING scripts will be a little more akin to what you're thinking, and her responses should be in order as well.

When that happens, when you say that you're edging... If Swiss isn't waiting to resolve an @Edge command, she will have something to say about it, whether she'll actually be angry or whether she's just going to make you edge your brains out is yet to be seen, but probably a little of both :lol:
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

opiate wrote:Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle.

When I release the next major update for Swiss, her _EDGING scripts will be a little more akin to what you're thinking, and her responses should be in order as well.

When that happens, when you say that you're edging... If Swiss isn't waiting to resolve an @Edge command, she will have something to say about it, whether she'll actually be angry or whether she's just going to make you edge your brains out is yet to be seen, but probably a little of both :lol:
That's a good start :-) My script works now(under Wicked Tease at least, I didn't try it on png and Swiss), but it's still a bit straight forward to my state for now. I'll have to edit the dialogues (I was not very inspired) and make the script itself more random in its tasks/punishment.
If you want it to modifiy/be inspired for Swiss I can send it to you (i don't think I will publicly release yet, not until I'm satisfied) but I'm always ready to share my work.

I also thought about to add a @chance after the @EdgingDecide to keep running the script or end it immediately so you won't be punish everytime (that would be boring imo), and base the @chanceXX on domme's level. The stricter she is, the more you risk of being punished for edging without permission.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Lestat wrote:
opiate wrote:Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle.

That's a good start :-) My script works now(under Wicked Tease at least, I didn't try it on png and Swiss), but it's still a bit straight forward to my state for now. I'll have to edit the dialogues (I was not very inspired) and make the script itself more random in its tasks/punishment.
If you want it to modifiy/be inspired for Swiss I can send it to you (i don't think I will publicly release yet, not until I'm satisfied) but I'm always ready to share my work.

I also thought about to add a @chance after the @EdgingDecide to keep running the script or end it immediately so you won't be punish everytime (that would be boring imo), and base the @chanceXX on domme's level. The stricter she is, the more you risk of being punished for edging without permission.
@GotoDommeLevel is your friend, and I prefer making my own scripts... any time I use someone else work I just end up rewriting anyway because of Swisses' vocab lol.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Lol I understand.

Thanks for your help, my script would not have run without it ;-)
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

Hi guys,

I would like to start contributing some modules that can easily be added to complete personas. Some questions are popping up:

1. Is it possible to have an interaction where the dom reacts depending on the speed something was done? So can you give a task and if the confirmation of completion has not been given after a certain time, say something? Maybe with @Wait(300)?

2. Is the choice of modules pure random (except for plausibility like not having something that is needed)?

More will be coming ab for sure ;)
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

mr-max wrote:Hi guys,

I would like to start contributing some modules that can easily be added to complete personas. Some questions are popping up:

1. Is it possible to have an interaction where the dom reacts depending on the speed something was done? So can you give a task and if the confirmation of completion has not been given after a certain time, say something? Maybe with @Wait(300)?
Hi! :-)
As you may have seen, I'm not an expert, but I will try to give you my humble opinion :-P
Yes, I think it could be possible; the Command Guide posted by opiate below says "@Wait(X) - Makes the script wait the number of seconds specifed in parentheses before moving to the next line". So for example you could have that and if it goes to the next line, script the line as a failure. To have the task accomplished, I would set new vocabulary who when is say would activate a @Goto to jump over the failure or a Flag (@TempFlag). Something like
@Wait(60)
You failed stroker @Goto(Punish)
[finish, finished, done] @Goto(Reward)
Don't take that example as something that will work, I'm really not sure, there could be "scripting misspell" :nugget: But it should be the general idea I think.
2. Is the choice of modules pure random (except for plausibility like not having something that is needed)?
Mainly yes they are randomly called. You should maybe find a way to call some by using flags I guess...or maybe not. But I think it would need several scripts working together in continuation to have something more or less satisfying.
Again, I don't master scripting very well yet, so others answers might be more relevant (opiate or png master it)
More will be coming ab for sure ;)
Woohoo :thumbsup: looking forward to it
vyyr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by vyyr »

i want to make a game, i want show 3 image and pick one then for example if i pick the first image i get cbt if i pick the second i get stroke and if a pick the third one i get edge. is possible do it? to show 3 image i think i have to do it like the too much entai game but i dont know. help me !! :lol:
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

Hmm...I dont really know... :hmmm:
I think the more simple way to do it would be to use a dedicated folder in Tease Ai\Images\your game's images folder\your 3 images. Some scripts use some images that way.
Then use @Chancexx commands to randomly draw one of the three images.
If what you want is to have the three images scroll and then having to type "stop" to draw one of the three, you better look at "too much hentai" script to see how it was done.