Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
Small question: could there be any problem if I use @DecideEdge outside modules that end in _EDGING?

I'm asking this because the TeaseAI Language Guide says:
This Command should only be used in Linear scripts that occur after the user has reported being on the edge.

The most common examples are Modules that end in _EDGING.txt, but there are other possible places to use @DecideEdge as well, such as Avoid the Edge scripts.
Thanks!
Bye! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:56 pm Hi!
Small question: could there be any problem if I use @DecideEdge outside modules that end in _EDGING?

I'm asking this because the TeaseAI Language Guide says:
This Command should only be used in Linear scripts that occur after the user has reported being on the edge.

The most common examples are Modules that end in _EDGING.txt, but there are other possible places to use @DecideEdge as well, such as Avoid the Edge scripts.
Thanks!
Bye! :wave:
I don't know about problems, but the guide says you can use on avoid the edge?

@DecideEgde will works like a @Edge, since the last one will decide if you stop or hold too.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Question:

When I create a variable to check a period of days, like that:

@Variable[#DateDifference(AV_NoSpoiler,Days)]>[15]

When creating the variable, can I use days
@SetDate(AV_NoSpoiler,0 Days)

or seconds?
@SetDate(AV_NoSpoiler,0 seconds)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:39 am Question:

No, you can't use it that way. I did it too while testing a script and this is what Stefaf told me:
Stefaf wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:13 pm
tigrotto wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm @Variable[#DateDifference(SYS_LastOrgasm, Hours)]>[48] You had your last orgasm on @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm]
There are 2 reasons why it doesn't work.
- #DateDifference returns a number. Then @Variable would search for a variable named like that returned number.
If you want to use @Variable[] with #DateDifference() you should do this:

@SetVar[check_date_diff]=[#DateDifference(AV_NoSpoiler,Days)]
@Variable[check_date_diff]>[15]
avatarbr wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:39 am When creating the variable, can I use days
@SetDate(AV_NoSpoiler,0 Days)

or seconds?
@SetDate(AV_NoSpoiler,0 seconds)
Yes. I did some test with @SetDate(XXX, 0 seconds) for a script I was writing and the result was the current date and time, so it should work also with 0 minutes, hours or days.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:58 am

No, you can't use it that way. I did it too while testing a script and this is what Stefaf told me:
tigrotto wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:29 pm @Variable[#DateDifference(SYS_LastOrgasm, Hours)]>[48] You had your last orgasm on @ShowVar[SYS_LastOrgasm]
- #DateDifference returns a number. Then @Variable would search for a variable named like that returned number.
Well I don't know, but I've been using #DateDifference and @Variable in exactly this way - or actually: @Variable[#DateDifference(PreviouslySetDate,Seconds)]<[21] - in response files and it works fine... a line with this filter would only be included if @SetDate(PreviouslySetDate,0 Seconds) was set less than 21 seconds ago.
pv
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

PtheV wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:59 pm
tigrotto wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:58 am

Well I don't know, but I've been using #DateDifference and @Variable in exactly this way - or actually: @Variable[#DateDifference(PreviouslySetDate,Seconds)]<[21] - in response files and it works fine... a line with this filter would only be included if @SetDate(PreviouslySetDate,0 Seconds) was set less than 21 seconds ago.
Well, I can confirm that @Variable works also with #DateDifference. I made a small test script using @Variable[#DateDifference(date, seconds)]>[5] with variable date set more than 5 seconds ago and it works.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:58 am Yes. I did some test with @SetDate(XXX, 0 seconds) for a script I was writing and the result was the current date and time, so it should work also with 0 minutes, hours or days.
Thanks...Would take a few day to test that :lol:

Since I only used with seconds so far, I was not sure if I could use "days" to start the timer.

It's number of days, something I don't want to appear to often in the script.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I have a question for you. I've written two version of the same code for a script of mine. Which of the two takes less time to be processed? The original version or the modified version?

Original version
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @If[02_counter]=[0]Then(Choose_card)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[card_dealt]=[card_dealt]+[1]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[02_counter]=[02_counter]-[1]
@NullResponse @Flag(Sub turn) @ChangeVar[Sub_number_of_cards]=[Sub_number_of_cards]+[1]
@NullResponse @Flag(Sub turn) @ChangeVar[Sub_points]=[Sub_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @Flag(Domme_turn) @ChangeVar[Domme_number_of_cards]=[Domme_number_of_cards]+[1]
@NullResponse @Flag(Domme_turn) @ChangeVar[Domme_points]=[Domme_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact1 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact1_number_of_cards]=[Contact1_number_of_cards]+[1]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact1 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact1_points]=[Contact1_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact2 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact2_number_of_cards]=[Contact2_number_of_cards]+[1]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact2 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact2_points]=[Contact2_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact3 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact3_number_of_cards]=[Contact3_number_of_cards]+[1]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact3 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact3_points]=[Contact3_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOff
Modified version
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @If[02_counter]=[0]Then(Choose_card)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[card_dealt]=[card_dealt]+[1] @ChangeVar[02_counter]=[02_counter]-[1]
@NullResponse @Flag(Sub turn) @ChangeVar[Sub_number_of_cards]=[Sub_number_of_cards]+[1] @ChangeVar[Sub_points]=[Sub_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @Flag(Domme_turn) @ChangeVar[Domme_number_of_cards]=[Domme_number_of_cards]+[1] @ChangeVar[Domme_points]=[Domme_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact1 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact1_number_of_cards]=[Contact1_number_of_cards]+[1] @ChangeVar[Contact1_points]=[Contact1_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact2 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact2_number_of_cards]=[Contact2_number_of_cards]+[1] @ChangeVar[Contact2_points]=[Contact2_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @Flag(Contact3 turn) @ChangeVar[Contact3_number_of_cards]=[Contact3_number_of_cards]+[1] @ChangeVar[Contact3_points]=[Contact3_points]+[2]
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOff
The difference between the two is that in the Modified version I grouped some lines, so it's 6 lines shorter than the Original version but it has the same commands.

So, the time needed to process the code depends only on the number of lines or also on the commands written in those lines?

Thanks!

Bye :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 am
So, the time needed to process the code depends only on the number of lines or also on the commands written in those lines?

Thanks!

Bye :wave:
Normally, I think, less lines is faster.

I started using the @AddContact in the same line
like this:
@NullResponse @AddContact1 @AddContact2 @AddContact3

instead of this
@NullResponse @AddContact1
@NullResponse @AddContact2
@NullResponse @AddContact3

And looks like much faster to run.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

on/off in build metronome

Post by Spielers »

Hey can I switch the in build metronome on and off in the Script txt is there an command?
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: on/off in build metronome

Post by avatarbr »

Spielers wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 pm Hey can I switch the in build metronome on and off in the Script txt is there an command?
You can go in the Apps tab, Metronome and deselect the first option.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: on/off in build metronome

Post by Spielers »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:40 pm
Spielers wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:25 pm Hey can I switch the in build metronome on and off in the Script txt is there an command?
You can go in the Apps tab, Metronome and deselect the first option.
I know but is there also a @command for this?
flying1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by flying1 »

Hello! I wrote smth like personality. Took House of Tease and chaged almost all files there. And so I got few questions.
  • When there is used Slideshow or pictures are changing too fast, the whole Tease AI is lagging. How can I show random pictures at high speed without lagging, what is the best way to do it? (local and urls mixed)
  • If I want smth like objects or records, what should I use to replace them? (as I know, there are problems even with string variables in the last version)
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by smargerbarg »

I am struggling to even open tease AI. opened the download link nothing happens... please help me.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

flying1 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:52 pm
  • When there is used Slideshow or pictures are changing too fast, the whole Tease AI is lagging. How can I show random pictures at high speed without lagging, what is the best way to do it? (local and urls mixed)
you can use a loop inside a script to do that, something like
@NullResponse @SetVar[picsToShow]=[100]
(chooseLoop)
@NullResponse @Goto(loop1,loop2)
(loop1)
@NullResponse @ShowBlogImage
@NUllResponse @Goto(loopCheck)
(loop2)
@NullResponse @ShowImage
@NUllResponse @Goto(loopCheck)
(loopCheck)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[picsToShow]=[picsToShow]-[1]
@If[picsToShow]>[0]Then(chooseLoop)
Ok we're done with pics now!

This will loop picsToShow times before ending.
  • If I want smth like objects or records, what should I use to replace them? (as I know, there are problems even with string variables in the last version)
I don't get what you mean....
Btw, there is not a real issue with string variables... the issue is just if you try to do something like @SetVar[myVar]=[myText]
because wars (unless they are @InputVar[]) are not supposed to be a string, but a value (@InputVar[] instead works fine with a string, since that is something that the user writes).
What's the use for hard-coding a string inside a var? Why not using a #Vocab? in anycase, your string value is preset by you when you write the script, so why using a var?