Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by tigrotto »

envy wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:30 pm This works perfectly! The extra info you give is really useful as well

thanks
You're welcome!
I edited my previous post; make sure you read also what I added.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

So, I am trying to include some Chastity in HoT, but got a problem.

When chastity it's actived, the script goes normal to a _CHASTITY.txt module, but goes to a normal link after that (not the Link_CHASTITY.txt), what made the Domme says start stroking at the end.

What I did wrong? I need to have Has chastity device active to work?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 pm I need to have Has chastity device active to work?
If you want Tease AI to run any _CHASTITY script(start/end scripts, links or modules) you must check the Own a Chastity Device box in the Sub settings.
avatarbr wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 pm When chastity it's actived, the script goes normal to a _CHASTITY.txt module, but goes to a normal link after that (not the Link_CHASTITY.txt), what made the Domme says start stroking at the end.
Well, that's strange. I ran some tests using Daragorn's patch 55.3 and and everything worked as it should have.
If, inside a _CHASTITY module, you tell the sub to take the cage off(and you should use command @ChastityOff to let TAI know that) and you don't put it on(using @ChastityOn) before the end of the _CHASTITY module, then Tease AI will run a normal link.
You should provide more details and maybe we could be able to track the error/bug.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
Bye! :wave:
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

avatarbr wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 pmI need to have Has chastity device active to work?
Simple answer,... Yes. :-)

I just took a quick look at the source code, but it looks like there is a function that makes sure that only when 'own a cockcage' is checked it will proceed that branch of code (which handels _chastity*) , if none of the possible cockcages are selected it goes for the 'normal' link i guess.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Thanks....

Must be that. I thought @ChastityOn would trigger that, but looks like not.
Cian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Cian »

Does anyone know how the domme sex toy, and garment tags work? Say if i use the sex toy tag and type in the box AnalBeads, it tags the image with TagSexToyAnalBeads, but i cant get it to trigger that tag at all, I have tried the following:
@DommeTag(TagSexToyAnalBeads)
@DommeTag(SexToyAnalBeads)
@ImageTag(TagSexToyAnalBeads)
@ImageTag(SexToyAnalBeads)

The same goes for the garment tag, no matter how i try it just spits out an error saying there wasn't a valid response, and there are plenty of tagged images
Wooooooooooooooof
qwanta
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by qwanta »

Cian wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:29 pm Does anyone know how the domme sex toy, and garment tags work?
Either TagSexToyAnalBeads or SexToyAnalBeads should work, but it's case sensitive. If your tag file says "TagSexToyanalbeads," then you have to write it exactly like that.

A tag line matches if it contains the tag specified, with both line and tag treated as strings. "001.jpg TagFace TagBoobs" matches @DommeTag(TagFace) or @DommeTag(agFace) or @DommeTag(gFace), but not @DommeTag(face) because it is case sensitive.
Cian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Cian »

qwanta wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:28 am Either TagSexToyAnalBeads or SexToyAnalBeads should work, but it's case sensitive. If your tag file says "TagSexToyanalbeads," then you have to write it exactly like that.

A tag line matches if it contains the tag specified, with both line and tag treated as strings. "001.jpg TagFace TagBoobs" matches @DommeTag(TagFace) or @DommeTag(agFace) or @DommeTag(gFace), but not @DommeTag(face) because it is case sensitive.
Odd even making sure the case matches (im copy and pasting it out of the localimagetags file) but they still wont work for me :s
Wooooooooooooooof
kimochii69
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kimochii69 »

Hello everyone,
I was trying to write some start scripts and I have a question, I wanted to have different scripts called at different times of the day. I know that when you start the script the mistress can tell the time (morning evening night) but is there a way to call a certain script if you log in at, say, 9am?

Thanks
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

kimochii69 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:24 am Hello everyone,
I was trying to write some start scripts and I have a question, I wanted to have different scripts called at different times of the day. I know that when you start the script the mistress can tell the time (morning evening night) but is there a way to call a certain script if you log in at, say, 9am?

Thanks
Yes, it should be possible.
But you'd have to have a single start script and a separate folder for the scripts you want to call, inside the Custom folder for example, like in Miss Blue.

Then you would have to create different variables with different times of the day, like 00:00, 01:00, 02:00...(You can create as many variables as you want depending on the interval you want between two variables. You may want to do this, for example: 00:00, 00:20, 00:40, 01:00, ...).

Then in your start script, using @CheckDate(), you select the script based on the current time.
This way you will have a different start script every hour(or every 20 minutes if you use the second option).

This is the code to create the variables.(interval 1 hour)

Code: Select all

type 00:00 @InputVar[time_00]
type 01:00 @InputVar[time_01]
type 02:00 @InputVar[time_02]
type 03:00 @InputVar[time_03]
type 04:00 @InputVar[time_04]
type 05:00 @InputVar[time_05]
type 06:00 @InputVar[time_06]
type 07:00 @InputVar[time_07]
type 08:00 @InputVar[time_08]
type 09:00 @InputVar[time_09]
type 10:00 @InputVar[time_10]
type 11:00 @InputVar[time_11]
type 12:00 @InputVar[time_12]
type 13:00 @InputVar[time_13]
type 14:00 @InputVar[time_14]
type 15:00 @InputVar[time_15]
type 16:00 @InputVar[time_16]
type 17:00 @InputVar[time_17]
type 18:00 @InputVar[time_18]
type 19:00 @InputVar[time_19]
type 20:00 @InputVar[time_20]
type 21:00 @InputVar[time_21]
type 22:00 @InputVar[time_22]
type 23:00 @InputVar[time_23]
@EndTease
@End
Once you've created the variables you don't need this script anymore.
Run it by clicking on Debug>Run script.
If you need a smaller interval I'd suggest to run this script and then copy-paste the variables changing the name and the value with a text editor.

You need this inside your start script.(pay attention to the order of the @CheckDate. You need to start from 23, then 22,... otherwise you will always run the script for midnight)

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_23, line_23)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_22, line_22)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_21, line_21)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_20, line_20)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_19, line_19)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_18, line_18)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_17, line_17)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_16, line_16)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_15, line_15)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_14, line_14)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_13, line_13)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_12, line_12)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_11, line_11)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_10, line_10)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_09, line_09)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_08, line_08)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_07, line_07)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_06, line_06)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_05, line_05)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_14, line_04)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_03, line_03)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_02, line_02)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_01, line_01)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(time_00, line_00)

(line_00)
@NullResponse @Call(...Path of the file...)

(line_01)

(line_22)

(line_23)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOff
I haven't tested it but it should be working.
Feel free to ask if you have more questions.

Bye! :wave:
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

Hi guys. Someone knows if there is a way to pause/resume current video within script? I'm trying to set up something similar to "Red light green light" but can not find a solution.

I've tried all the @XxxMode(Video, <gotoline>) commands, but they just stop and quit the video but not pause it.

Thanks.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

QueDrmXXX wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:05 am Hi guys. Someone knows if there is a way to pause/resume current video within script? I'm trying to set up something similar to "Red light green light" but can not find a solution.
I don't think it's possible: I haven't found anywhere a "@Pause"/"@Resume" command, I'm sorry.

I know it's not the same but maybe you could use slideshows instead of videos. I haven't thought about the actual code you should use but it should be possible.
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:31 am
QueDrmXXX wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:05 am Hi guys. Someone knows if there is a way to pause/resume current video within script? I'm trying to set up something similar to "Red light green light" but can not find a solution.
I don't think it's possible: I haven't found anywhere a "@Pause"/"@Resume" command, I'm sorry.

I know it's not the same but maybe you could use slideshows instead of videos. I haven't thought about the actual code you should use but it should be possible.
Hi tigrotto. Thanks for the info and suggestion. I like your idea, I'll use slideshows instead.

Thanks for the help. :-D
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

QueDrmXXX wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:28 am Hi tigrotto. Thanks for the info and suggestion. I like your idea, I'll use slideshows instead.

Thanks for the help. :-D
You're welcome. If you need help with the code I'll be happy to help.
QueDrmXXX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by QueDrmXXX »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:49 am You're welcome. If you need help with the code I'll be happy to help.
You're so kind. In fact, I've been peek your scripts a lot and got lots of answers from them already.

Thanks again. I'll let you know if I get stuck. :wave: