Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

coolkun
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by coolkun »

Hey guys, first of all thanks everybody for great work on this amazing software and personalities, I started creating my own scripts recently and I admire your amazing work even more now.

To my question - I still don't understand the structure of scripts properly I guess. Can you please explain me the differences between commands @Interrupt, @CallReturn and @Miniscript? As far as I understand it, all three do the same thing - call specified script and then come back where the system was before. Simply, is this proposition @Interrupt(xxx.txt) = @CallReturn(Interrupt\xxx.txt) right or wrong?

And second question - is there any "depth limit" (or how to say it) in calling scripts? By depth I mean Module calls (let's say using @CallReturn command) script.txt, script.txt calls script1.txt etc.

Thanks in advance, C.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

coolkun wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:07 am Hey guys, first of all thanks everybody for great work on this amazing software and personalities, I started creating my own scripts recently and I admire your amazing work even more now.

To my question - I still don't understand the structure of scripts properly I guess. Can you please explain me the differences between commands @Interrupt, @CallReturn and @Miniscript? As far as I understand it, all three do the same thing - call specified script and then come back where the system was before. Simply, is this proposition @Interrupt(xxx.txt) = @CallReturn(Interrupt\xxx.txt) right or wrong?

And second question - is there any "depth limit" (or how to say it) in calling scripts? By depth I mean Module calls (let's say using @CallReturn command) script.txt, script.txt calls script1.txt etc.

Thanks in advance, C.
They are not the same actually, they do similar stuff but not identical.
More in specific:
-Miniscript are obsolete with last patch (when you @Miniscript() you are basically doing a @CallReturn() now....they used to be different, but with the latest implementation of callreturns they have become useless and were way more unreliable, so we just made so that they work like a callreturn...we just left the command to avoid having people have to change all their already existing scripts)

-callreturn: They exit the current script, exectute the called script and then, when that script ends, they return back to the script that launched them, and continue from there. They are nestable in infinite numbers.
So for example:
let's say somewehere inside script1 you @callreturn(yourdirectory/call1.txt)
-->
you now move to call1, and somewhere inside that you @callreturn(yourdirectory/call2.txt)
-->
you now move to call2, do whatever that script does and, when it reaches the @End
-->
you go back to the call1 at the line just after the @callreturn(yourdirectory/call2.txt). You continue this script, and when it @End
-->
you go back to script1 at the line just after the @callreturn(yourdirectory/call1.txt). When this @End, the normal "cycle" will continue (so if you were in a module, you'll move to a link for example).

You can also use them in responses. For example you are in the stroking cycle you say "please stop" and, within the response file of "stop" you have a @CallReturn() to some script. You will be moved to that script, do whatever is inside and, when it @End you are sent back to the stroking cycle.

-Interrupt: do what their name suggests, they interrupt the current cycle and, no matter where you were when you launched it, when it @End you'll move to a link. They are "nesteable" too...but you won't go back to the previous script, you'll just move to a link when the last called @Interrupt() ends.
ze_nordic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ze_nordic »

Hey, is it actually possible to play a video of a specific genre inside a script? The guides mentioned command @PlayJOIVideo - this works fine along with @PlayCHVideo, but other genres seem to not work (such as @PlayHardcoreVideo).

I have some ancient guide that mentions commands such as @VideoHardcore and @VideoSoftcore that can be used to tell if the user is watching movie from those genres, but nothing about playing them.

I guess the same thing could be doable by putting all my videos to teaseAI/videos/some_genre and randomly selecting them from there, but that is not really optimal solution.

And on another note, is it possible to somehow give a full file path to the program to show a video or a picture? I would rather have my images and videos stored elsewhere from the program itself, so it would be grand if I could just give a full path to a video inside a script and not having to have a copy of the video or the picture inside TeaseAI's folders.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

ze_nordic wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:35 am Hey, is it actually possible to play a video of a specific genre inside a script? The guides mentioned command @PlayJOIVideo - this works fine along with @PlayCHVideo, but other genres seem to not work (such as @PlayHardcoreVideo).

I have some ancient guide that mentions commands such as @VideoHardcore and @VideoSoftcore that can be used to tell if the user is watching movie from those genres, but nothing about playing them.

I guess the same thing could be doable by putting all my videos to teaseAI/videos/some_genre and randomly selecting them from there, but that is not really optimal solution.

And on another note, is it possible to somehow give a full file path to the program to show a video or a picture? I would rather have my images and videos stored elsewhere from the program itself, so it would be grand if I could just give a full path to a video inside a script and not having to have a copy of the video or the picture inside TeaseAI's folders.
It's not possible play specif genresfor now (just joi and ch), but 1885 said he would look at this. Not sure if he will implement.

About the second question, this is just possible if you create a symlinks inside a teaseai video folder. It's like a shortcut to another folder (not a normal shortcut).

Here a guide: https://msdn.microsoft.com/pt-br/librar ... s.85).aspx

I am not sure what type (absolute or relative and I think there is a 3nd type) works, but you can try.
ze_nordic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ze_nordic »

avatarbr wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:55 am
ze_nordic wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:35 am Hey, is it actually possible to play a video of a specific genre inside a script? The guides mentioned command @PlayJOIVideo - this works fine along with @PlayCHVideo, but other genres seem to not work (such as @PlayHardcoreVideo).

It's not possible play specif genresfor now (just joi and ch), but 1885 said he would look at this. Not sure if he will implement.

About the second question, this is just possible if you create a symlinks inside a teaseai video folder. It's like a shortcut to another folder (not a normal shortcut).

Here a guide: https://msdn.microsoft.com/pt-br/librar ... s.85).aspx

I am not sure what type (absolute or relative and I think there is a 3nd type) works, but you can try.
Thanks a bunch for the answer, hopefully 1885 will get around to doing it. I wish I could help with the development but I'm not familiar with Visual Basic

The symbolic links worked magnificently, thank you! With that it is possible to sort of play the videos from certain categories since I can just play a random video with the @PlayVideo[foldername_with_symlink] :)

Oh, and thanks yet again for the House of Tease. I'm a big fan!
Android71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Android71 »

Hi there...I need some help again.

I've got the problem that the @MiniScript does not start:
Spoiler: show
Tell me: Will you be my little sissy bitch?
[yes]I know you couldn't resist - and you can be sure...it will be worth it. @Goto(A71sis-1)
[No]I can understand that you are hesitating! But I can't believe that this is your final choice!
@DifferentAnswer Simply answer with "yes" or "no"!
So give me one last try: @MiniScript(A71_G1_1)
So let me ask you again:
Do you want to be me little face-fucked sissy bitch?
I can say that the path in right :yes:
It's Contact1 talking (while Domme ist away) while being in chastity...could this be a problem?

When running it looks like this:
> Tell me: Will you be my little sissy bitch?
> no
>I can understand that you are hesitating! But I can't believe that this is your final choice!
>So let me ask you again:
>Do you want to be me little face-fucked sissy bitch?
Anyone an idea? Thanks in advance
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Android71 wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 12:43 pm Hi there...I need some help again.

I've got the problem that the @MiniScript does not start:
Tell me: Will you be my little sissy bitch?
[yes]I know you couldn't resist - and you can be sure...it will be worth it. @Goto(A71sis-1)
[No]I can understand that you are hesitating! But I can't believe that this is your final choice!
@DifferentAnswer Simply answer with "yes" or "no"!
So give me one last try: @MiniScript(A71_G1_1)
So let me ask you again:
Do you want to be me little face-fucked sissy bitch?
I can say that the path in right :yes:
It's Contact1 talking (while Domme ist away) while being in chastity...could this be a problem?

When running it looks like this:
> Tell me: Will you be my little sissy bitch?
> no
>I can understand that you are hesitating! But I can't believe that this is your final choice!
>So let me ask you again:
>Do you want to be me little face-fucked sissy bitch?
Anyone an idea? Thanks in advance
i just copy/pasted this snippet of the script and tested it (i added a @AddContact1/@RemoveDomme before it so i was in your same situation) and, as i expected, it worked perfectly to me....i don't know what's wrong with your version, sorry...but it is definitely not a bug
Android71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Android71 »

Thanks, that's what I though...and that is the reason why I asked here (and not in the bug-thread) :-D

I think the Problem might be called "Windows xp" ;-)

Finally I tried the script on my regular (Windows 10) Laptop...and it works fine - so I can go on working on 'her' :whistle:
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Courtney
Sub/Slave(s): Courtney

Post by ski23 »

I have two questions.
1. How can I apply tags for videos like I can for images. I am having trouble finding this.
2. How can I edit how @SpeedUpCheck and @SlowDownCheck. Specifically, as it is, if a user is in the edging state, and this is called, the program simply says "go as fast as you want" or "go as slow as you want". I would like to make it so she might actually make you go faster or slower.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

ski23 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:03 am I have two questions.
1. How can I apply tags for videos like I can for images. I am having trouble finding this.
2. How can I edit how @SpeedUpCheck and @SlowDownCheck. Specifically, as it is, if a user is in the edging state, and this is called, the program simply says "go as fast as you want" or "go as slow as you want". I would like to make it so she might actually make you go faster or slower.
1- You can't tag videos, you can only select categories.
2- Check the command guide inside TeaseAI for the exact command, but I think it is @StrokeFaster(speed up) and @StrokeFastest(go to the max speed) or something like that. If you want to apply that for every "Go to the edge", I think you can add this to the #Edge vocabulary, just remember some edges don't use the #Edge vocabulary.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:42 pm
ski23 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:03 am I have two questions.
1- You can't tag videos, you can only select categories.
2- Check the command guide inside TeaseAI for the exact command, but I think it is @StrokeFaster(speed up) and @StrokeFastest(go to the max speed) or something like that. If you want to apply that for every "Go to the edge", I think you can add this to the #Edge vocabulary, just remember some edges don't use the #Edge vocabulary.
alright I'll look into that. Sad that you cant tag videos. What I might try doing is seeing if I can tag videos by making the tag part of the video name. not sure if it will be succesful or not as I'm mainly a developer and scripting doesn't allow for quite as much freedom as I'm normally use to.
ski23
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ski23 »

Anyone know of a good scripting environment for tease ai. I saw one specifically for it but it looks like the download link was removed. Specifically, I'd like to see something where I can search for all calls to a script. For example I could get all calls for (@commandNameHere).

Also, does anyone know how to alter or use the behavior of the domme mood. I know about the @dommehapy neutral and angry moods or whatever but, how does the range play into it that you define. Can you check what number her mood is. For example if I put her mood to 1-10, can/how do I check for her current mood number?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi :wave:
I'm writing a script but I encountered a problem.

My idea is that the domme chooses "Path1" if, at least, X hours have passed since last orgasm(ruined or not), "Path2" if not.

The problem is that there's not a command that can do this and I don't have any variable or flag to help me with this.

Do you have any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Bye!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

ski23 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:58 pm Anyone know of a good scripting environment for tease ai. I saw one specifically for it but it looks like the download link was removed. Specifically, I'd like to see something where I can search for all calls to a script. For example I could get all calls for (@commandNameHere).

Also, does anyone know how to alter or use the behavior of the domme mood. I know about the @dommehapy neutral and angry moods or whatever but, how does the range play into it that you define. Can you check what number her mood is. For example if I put her mood to 1-10, can/how do I check for her current mood number?
the first one, I just use the windows search inside a folder.

The second, to change the Domme mood you use the commands @MoodUp and @MoodDown, and I think you can put number there now, and there is a specific command to put the level at the min or the max.

And, I am almost sure we have a command to show the mood, but I am not on my PC with TeaseAI right now. Did you tried the command guide inside TeaseAI?

tigrotto wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:21 pm My idea is that the domme chooses "Path1" if, at least, X hours have passed since last orgasm(ruined or not), "Path2" if not.
The problem is that there's not a command that can do this and I don't have any variable or flag to help me with this.
There is a command to check time, I think, but I never used. You can use that with a flag to get what you want. Like:

- User orgasm/ruined - @SetFlag(UserOrgasm) and probably something like @SetDate=0 (I am guessing that command here) too.
- When you need to choose the path, something like that:

@Flag(UserOrgasm) @Goto(CheckDate)
@Goto(Path 2)
(CheckDate)
@If Date >10 Then(Path 1)
@If Date <10 Then(Path 2)

I am guessing all the commands about date, I need to check other scripts to know the correct one. I am almost sure Spyci or MissBlue use something like this.

And I just remembered 1885 implemented something like @UpdateOrgasm or @UpdateRuined commands, for when you allow the user to cum/ruin outside the end script. Probably there is a @CheckOrgasm command or something like that.

I can see that later, but you can find some commands here: https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI/blo ... /README.md

EDIT:

Just found this on the command guide:

@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Month) I love knowing that you haven't cum in over a month #Grin

When specifying time intervals, you may use Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years. Pluralization and capitalization do not matter.

Take a look at the command guide, I think TeaseAI have what you need already.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:19 pm
tigrotto wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:21 pm My idea is that the domme chooses "Path1" if, at least, X hours have passed since last orgasm(ruined or not), "Path2" if not.
Just found this on the command guide:

@CheckDate(SYS_LastOrgasm, 1 Month) I love knowing that you haven't cum in over a month #Grin

When specifying time intervals, you may use Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months and Years. Pluralization and capitalization do not matter.

Take a look at the command guide, I think TeaseAI have what you need already.
Thanks!
Sorry I wasted your time for so little.
Bye! :wave: