Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Re: Tease Ai scripting: The HELP CORNER

Post by schefflera »

hi there.

got two small questions: is it possible to play a domme video?
You can set several vids as domme video, but i haven't found a way to let them play in a tease yet. I could use @PlayVideo[.../...] but that would be one specific video.

The other question is: can you use @PlayVideo(100), which plays 100 secs of a random video, with a specific genre like lesbian or cockhero?
Sinse cockhero videos are very long, I haven't used them in TeaseAI yet, but with this it would be fine.
( @PlayCHVideo(100) doesn't work...)

thanks for response
:innocent:
My flashteases: Have fun :)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

schefflera wrote:hi there.

got two small questions: is it possible to play a domme video?
You can set several vids as domme video, but i haven't found a way to let them play in a tease yet. I could use @PlayVideo[.../...] but that would be one specific video.

The other question is: can you use @PlayVideo(100), which plays 100 secs of a random video, with a specific genre like lesbian or cockhero?
Sinse cockhero videos are very long, I haven't used them in TeaseAI yet, but with this it would be fine.
( @PlayCHVideo(100) doesn't work...)

thanks for response
@PlayVideo[\...\...] can only be used to choose a random video file from a folder like this --> @PlayVideo[\GNM_Videos\VideoFolder1\*.mp4] <-- The star (*) at the end tells Tease-AI to choose a random video from a specific folder.

Have no idea about the genre thing, I would guess not - since its a relatively new command. Cant remember though but think a new command was introduced to stop a video from playing at certain points? But you'd have to check earlier posts in the main thread.

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

DiDi wrote:Ok,
after loosing all my hair over this I finally got it to work. Seems like you cant compare variables with simple strings, but can only compare variables with other variables (which can contain a string). I also got the check to work with a little trick.
Spoiler: show
@NullResponse @SetVar[check]=[later]
@NullResponse @SetVar[LockDate]=[#OrgasmLockDate]
@NullResponse @If[#OrgasmLockDate]==[check]Then(roulette)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(LockDate, roulette)
Its good work :)
With every possibility the number of games, scripts etc. goes way up. The result is an increasingly pool of tools to play with :)
And for someone like me who enjoys writing its awesome! :D

Regards
Genome
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

Hello all;
been tinkering a bit (mostly out of boredom with nyx) with Tease AI and, well...

How would someone set up a loop with a chance exit? I read through most (okay I skimmed) the topics linked at the start. And nothing fully addressed this idea. In theory I want to do the following with a module;
Have the person enter into a cycle with the understanding of "If the picture shown has X, then do Y. If not continue". The idea is that even if they do Y or continue, they are basically just shown a new image and have the same rule apply. Or they have a chance to escape the loop and move on.

Originally, I thought of just setting it into a block similar to this;

Code: Select all

(EdgeCycle)
I wonder how many matches there are @NewBlogImage
[done, Done, Finished, finished, edged] Excellent moving on @Chance65(EdgeCycle)
Looks like thats all the photos for you #PetName
I do so hope you enjoyed it
but it spit out an error, so I presume that is because you can't reflect back into the same block from within the block. But even replacing the "@Chance65(EdgeCycle)" with something like "@Chance65(EdgeStart)" which reflects to the previous block which is a mirror image of the block above word for word except the Cycle replaced with Start. It gave me an error.
I really do not want to write out hundreds of these blocks just to have an endless cycle that they have a 35% chance to escape from. Because even as it stands there is a small chance if I write 100 of these, they can still get all 100 and then break the module essentially as I may not have set it a way out of that slim situation.

Anyone able to help?
Thanks!
~Jen
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

Mistress Jenifer wrote:Hello all;
been tinkering a bit (mostly out of boredom with nyx) with Tease AI and, well...

How would someone set up a loop with a chance exit? I read through most (okay I skimmed) the topics linked at the start. And nothing fully addressed this idea. In theory I want to do the following with a module;
Have the person enter into a cycle with the understanding of "If the picture shown has X, then do Y. If not continue". The idea is that even if they do Y or continue, they are basically just shown a new image and have the same rule apply. Or they have a chance to escape the loop and move on.

Originally, I thought of just setting it into a block similar to this;

(EdgeCycle)
[done, Done, Finished, finished, edged] Excellent moving on @Chance65(EdgeCycle)
but it spit out an error, so I presume that is because you can't reflect back into the same block from within the block. But even replacing the "@Chance65(EdgeCycle)" with something like "@Chance65(EdgeStart)" which reflects to the previous block which is a mirror image of the block above word for word except the Cycle replaced with Start. It gave me an error.
I really do not want to write out hundreds of these blocks just to have an endless cycle that they have a 35% chance to escape from. Because even as it stands there is a small chance if I write 100 of these, they can still get all 100 and then break the module essentially as I may not have set it a way out of that slim situation.

Anyone able to help?
Thanks!
~Jen
Hi,
I hope, I can help here.
First of all, you need a @AcceptAnswer or @DifferentAnswer after a "question". Like:
@AcceptAnswer Excellent moving on @Chance65(EdgeCycle)
Looks like...

I think that have gave you the error

I don't really understand what you mean with "If the picture shown has X, then do Y. If not continue"
But I think, you can solve this with Variables.

Hope, this example could help you:

Now let's see what we got... @Goto(LetsGo) @SetVar[AtLeast5]=[0]
(LetsGo)
#Surrender yourself to that image @ShowImage @ChangeVar[AtLeast5]=[AtLeast5]+[1]
[done, finished,...] Excellent moving on
@AcceptAnswer Excellent moving on
@NullResponse @If[AtLeast3]>[4]Then(Decide)
@NullResponse @Goto(LetsGo)
(Decide)
@NullResponse @Goto(LetsGo, Finish)
(Finish)
We are done for now pet
This little code lets loops you at least 5 times through. and when you got more, you get a 50:50 chance to escape

Here's another oportunity: when there are 2 genres you want to show, but only one counts

Get ready to stroke your #Cock
To other cock's #Lol @SetVar[Number]=[0]
(Begin1)
Get ready
@NullResponse @SetVar[StrokeToCock]=[0] @Chance50(Softcore1)
(Cock1)
#StrokeToCock @ShowGayImage @ChangeVar[StrokeToCock]=[StrokeToCock]+[1] @ChangeVar[Number]=[Number]+[1]
@NullResponse @If[StrokeToCock]>[5]Then(StrokeToCockFinished1)
@NullResponse @Chance50(Softcore1)
@NullResponse @Goto(Cock1)
(Softcore1)
#StrokeToCockNot @ShowSoftcoreImage @ChangeVar[StrokeToCock]=[StrokeToCock]+[1]
@NullResponse @If[StrokeToCock]>[5]Then(StrokeToCockFinished1)
@NullResponse @Chance50(Cock1)
@NullResponse @Goto(Softcore1)
(StrokeToCockFinished1)
mmmh, that was #Hot
Let's see. You have seen #Var[Number] pics with a cock @If[Number]>[3]Then(Enough1)
@RandomText(I know you want more, That's not enough, #Gonna do more, By far not enough, You want to see more) @Goto(Begin1)
(Enough1)
I think that's enough for now
This code show a "cock" or a softcore image. after 5 pictures it checks, if one has seen 'enough' cocks :smile:

Hope i could help :innocent:
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

schefflera wrote:
I don't really understand what you mean with "If the picture shown has X, then do Y. If not continue"
But I think, you can solve this with Variables.

Hope, this example could help you:

Now let's see what we got... @Goto(LetsGo) @SetVar[AtLeast5]=[0]
(LetsGo)
#Surrender yourself to that image @ShowImage @ChangeVar[AtLeast5]=[AtLeast5]+[1]
[done, finished,...] Excellent moving on
@NullResponse @If[AtLeast3]>[4]Then(Decide)
@NullResponse @Goto(LetsGo)
(Decide)
@NullResponse @Goto(LetsGo, Finish)
(Finish)
We are done for now pet

Hope i could help :innocent:
Just a few remarks :)
Notice the first line --> The script will run the @Goto() and never get a chance to do the @SetVar[], these have to be switched.
One more thing when providing outcomes after a question like this:
How are you?
[bad,horrible]
[Good,fine]
@DifferentAnswer Bad or fine?

Notice the second response line [Good,fine] <-- Earlier! (not sure if this will still cause a bug) You could not have responses in capital letter! so "Good" would need to be changed to "good".
Another thing -> do not seperate responses with spacing unless its suppose to :)
Meaning: [good, fine] should be [good,fine] unless its [good,i'm fine]

And finally the final @Goto() command --> have a 50% chance to bug unless the name later is actually --> ( Finish) and not (Finish)

So the code needs to change a bit

Now let's see what we got... @SetVar[AtLeast5]=[0] @Goto(LetsGo) 
(LetsGo)
[done, finished,...]Excellent moving on
@NullResponse @If[AtLeast3]>[4]Then(Decide) @Goto(LetsGo)
(Decide)
@NullResponse @Goto(LetsGo,Finish)
(Finish)
We are done for now pet
Edit: Found another bug, see line 6: @If[AtLeast3]>[4]Then(Decide) The variable [AtLeast3] has to be changed to [AtLeast5]

Regarding the "main" bug :)
Just like schefflera wrote, when posing a question --> Always include @DifferentAnswer or @AcceptAnswer
Because as soon as you write your response, Tease-AI will look for an answer, if the program cant find one --> Bug
@DifferentAnswer is a negative test --> if no corresponding answer was found, it will not accept it and produce the outcome.
@AcceptAnswer is a positive test --> it will accept the response no matter what and move on:

Ex 1.
How are you?
[bad]Awww
[good]Yaaa
@DifferentAnswer bad or good?

If I was ro respond with "bad", Tease-AI would reply with "Awww"
If I was to respond with "could be better" Tease-AI would respond with "bad or good?" and wait for a new response until i replied with bad or good

Ex 2.
How are you?
[good]Yaa
[bad]Aww
@AcceptAnswer I see

If I was ro respond with "bad", Tease-AI would reply with "Aww"
If I was to respond with "could be better" Tease-AI would respond with "I see" and MOVE on.

Regards
Genome
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

Yes of course. need to be [AtLeast5] instead of [AtLeast3].
And the @Goto() @SetVar[] should be changed as you said.
Or you can put one line before: @NullResponse @SetVar[]
and then .... @Goto()

Or:
...@Goto(A)
(A)
@NullResponse @SetVar[]

At the end I see, you don't even need @Goto() :-D

Are you sure, it could cause an error, when I do @Goto(LetsGo, Finish) instead of @Goto(LetsGo,Finish)?
Or the responses, [done, finish],...
'Cause I always do that and until now it worked well :innocent:

But it's good to know, it could cause an error. Will change them all by time
Thanks for that
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

schefflera wrote: Are you sure, it could cause an error, when I do @Goto(LetsGo, Finish) instead of @Goto(LetsGo,Finish)?
Or the responses, [done, finish],...
'Cause I always do that and until now it worked well :innocent:

But it's good to know, it could cause an error. Will change them all by time
Thanks for that
Nah i'm not sure about anything xD
Once upon a time :-) - a lot of bugs has been corrected and the program has due to great changes become "less" strict :)
So maybe it allows for spacing. When I started with Spicy some months ago stuff like that would cause bugs.

Regards
Genome
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

@schefflera
That worked, I have to run it a few times to see specifically if its working like I expect. Can I reflect back into the same block (in this case the "(EdgeCycle)" block) from within it? Or no? Cause I currently have the Cycle reflecting back to Start, which reflects into Cycle. Both at a 65% chance.

And the X, Y, continue was a broad way to explaining what I am tinkering with, without giving it away. Not that it fully matters as I realized a bit ago that I could do the module idea I want. So this one basically boils down to;
"If the picture shown has matching pieces to what you are wearing, then do one edge per matching piece. If not continue"
And it waits for input on continue, whether they are edging or not, before displaying the next picture. And since its pulling from a blog, they can potentially end up with a picture of a naked person or of one fully clothed in latex.

As prior the module asks if the sub has latex clothing, and if they respond with a yes it goes into the module and instructs them to put on what they have. Which then leads into the above quote, which is the bulk of the plan for the module.

I do have 1 follow up question just to make sure I actually do understand the idea that crossed my mind;
Can I basically force the personality to run a specific module on the first session?
I'm presuming I can set modules to only run when they detect certain flags, and use Module A to set every flag based upon the subs responses. And cause the finishing of that module to set a flag that prevents Module A from ever running again.
That way one could make an entire suite of modules for different fetishes, knowing that Module A will turn on and off the modules based upon the person's reaction.

Should be doable?
Thanks!
~Jen
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Mistress Jenifer wrote:
Should be doable?
Thanks!
~Jen
If I understand your idea correctly:
Yes that is actually possible with a recently added command @SetModule().
But neither is it a simple thing to do, specially if you have little to no experience with Tease-AI - quite ambitious :P
I recommend starting with smaller easier scripts to get the feel of the program or I suppose you could have someone help you.

Best of luck! :wave:

Regards
Genome
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

Mistress Jenifer wrote:@schefflera
That worked, I have to run it a few times to see specifically if its working like I expect. Can I reflect back into the same block (in this case the "(EdgeCycle)" block) from within it? Or no? Cause I currently have the Cycle reflecting back to Start, which reflects into Cycle. Both at a 65% chance.
~Jen
Yes, of course you can. As genome and I said, the error was occured because of the missing @AcceptAnswer or @DifferentAnswer

I think, now I got your issue

(EdgeCycle)
@AcceptAnswer Excellent moving on @Chance65(EdgeCycle)
This is your first code. I just added the missing @AcceptAnswer. It would now show a image, wait for response (in that case, 'Any' response because of the @AcceptAnswer) and get back to (EdgeCycle) with a chance of 65%

There's no need for the @If[Number]>3.... command, if it's ok that the 'pet' could get through with only one seen pic. I understood it a bit too complicated :)

I do have 1 follow up question just to make sure I actually do understand the idea that crossed my mind;
Can I basically force the personality to run a specific module on the first session?
I'm presuming I can set modules to only run when they detect certain flags, and use Module A to set every flag based upon the subs responses. And cause the finishing of that module to set a flag that prevents Module A from ever running again.
That way one could make an entire suite of modules for different fetishes, knowing that Module A will turn on and off the modules based upon the person's reaction.
That's almost exactly the same I did a few days ago :D
My idea was, to make an introducing tease the very first time and then never again.
This is how I made it:
1) create a module (the first introducing tease) in the folder TeaseAi/Scripts/YourPersonality/Custom
(I named it FirstTime.txt)
2) in this tease there has to be the command @SetFlag(NotFirstTime) at any point. The name can vary, but i'll just use it now.
This Flag guarantes later, that you will not get to this module again (with the following scripting)
3) Now this is a bit annoying, but I didn't know how to solve it other way:
You have to write in 'every' start module at first:

@NullResponse @CheckFlag(NotFirstTime)
@NullResponse @Call(Custom/FirstTime.txt)
(NotFirstTime)
Hello pet...

If the flag is not set (the first time you start the tease) it jumps to the tease FirstTime.txt in the written folder.
Any other time it jumps to the line (NotFirstTime) and starts the tease as usual
4) sit back and enjoy :)

In this FirstTime.txt -script you can ask your pet about his fetishes and likes/not likes, etc. and flag them all :)

This is how I made it. maybe there is a better, more elegant way to do. but it works.

genome231 wrote:I recommend starting with smaller easier scripts to get the feel of the program or I suppose you could have someone help you.
That's what I recommend too. But I'm also glad to help as much as I can :innocent:
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

genome231 wrote:
@PlayVideo[\...\...] can only be used to choose a random video file from a folder like this --> @PlayVideo[\GNM_Videos\VideoFolder1\*.mp4] <-- The star (*) at the end tells Tease-AI to choose a random video from a specific folder.

Have no idea about the genre thing, I would guess not - since its a relatively new command. Cant remember though but think a new command was introduced to stop a video from playing at certain points? But you'd have to check earlier posts in the main thread.

Regards
Genome
Almost forgotten that :innocent:
Thanks for your help. 'Cause I have some videos of the domme, it would be lovely to write a module, where you can whatch them. Of course, I could do this: @PlayVideo[\GNM_Videos\VideoFolder1\*.mp4], but I also write the tease with the opportunity to publish them, when I have enough.

Maybe the one of the great programmers reads this and thinks about to implements it the next patch :innocent:
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Mistress Jenifer wrote: I do have 1 follow up question just to make sure I actually do understand the idea that crossed my mind;

Should be doable?
Thanks!
~Jen
If I understand you correctly, I had a similar idea and came up with the following. In the personality I am creating, certain modules are 'themed' - a particular fetish is introduced and flags are set based on the subs responses. I then use the flags in other 'non-themed' modules, which have generic tease sections, but also have a chance of going to a fetish-themed section if a particular flag is found. In that way modules become more diverse as more fetishes are explored, but work just fine without them as well.

The themed modules still come up randomly (I don't force them in the first session). It just means that once a themed module has run, other modules can take different paths making them more diverse.

As for 'turning off' the themed module (your 'Module A'), you don't have to. What I do is just add more sections (either themed or non-themed) and use the flags set earlier to make sure TeaseAi skips to those sections when the module is called.

The non-themed modules would look something like this:
Spoiler: show
@Flag(Your_Fetish_Here) @Nullresponse @Chance50(Run_Fetish_Section)
@Nullresponse @Goto(one,two)
(one)
Generic tease here
@End
(two)
Generic tease here
@End
(Run_Fetish_Section)
There's a 50% chance this fetish section runs, IF the flag has been set in the themed module
@End
I also use these flags to let TeaseAI include fetish-themed lines and taunts, i.e.:
@Flag(Your_Fetish_Here) Remember when I made you do that one thing? #Lol
pv
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel

Thanks for the help so far...

Though I have one more (and possibly final) question.
How would I go about setting up a... "Slave outfit" kind of thing?

The ultimate idea is that, ether in an intro or in a module, instructs the sub through a series of selections and basically tell them to wear specific things (body harness, plugs, cuffs, collar, etc come to mind). But I don't want them to be able to go "oh those lines, better get X, Y, and Z out", I want it to be a chance at completely different each time.

Just in prelim brain storming, I'm thinking the variable commands might be able to fulfill this. By having the random selection set into a variable which is then shown. But everything in the guide about variables doesn't seem describe this. I'm going to go digging a bit through the command guide, but figured someone here might have an idea of how to do this and it'll cut my digging time down :P

edit:
Okay, an idea has crossed my mind!
@CustomTask() command, will randomly pick something from a pre-made file of options. In testing though its pulling several from the same file. Is the a way to set it to only pick from the FileName once? Considering its already pulling from the FIleName_First file, and in testing its going to pick a random amount of times from the file in question. So I want it to runlike this;
Runs @CustomTask(Collar) , which looks into Collar_First.txt which has say... a type of collar (posture, collar, collar w/ attached cuffs, etc)
It then immediately looks into Collar.txt, which I could make a 2 line file saying "Yes that seems good put on that collar" or "On second thought, I don't want a collar on you".
Runs a second @CustomTask(BodyHarness) which basically will be a rinse/repeat of the collar one above.

My testing shows that it can pick multiple times from the Collar.txt file, which I wouldn't want it to do. Even with a second line that has a @CustomTask(Something). I'd want it to say "yes" or "no", and then immediately move into the next item (sake of example if it helps, a body harness)

I still do like the idea of variables determining it behind the scenes if that is possible. As then I can just display them all in 1 line and have her wait for the sub to respond that they are dressed. Anyway that might be able to do it behind the scenes and then just tell the sub the result, would be my ideal way of doing this.

The @CustomTask way is still going to be kind of linear in that it will always run them in that order (In my example, it will always do Collar, then Body harness, then whatever is following it say Cuffs). So it always gives them a clue as to what could be coming. So its a workable backup until my ideal setting (see above paragraph) is figured out.
Thanks again all;
~Jen
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

I hope I get you right..
You want to 'dress up' your sub, but not predictable. Have you already used the @ChanceXX() command or the @Goto() with more than one direction? Can be used like this:

You like to be tied up, sup?
[yes] well.. @Goto(Collar1,Collar2,Harness1,Harness2)
[no] not? @Goto(SaidNo)
@DifferentAnswer do you?
(Collar1)
In that case, i have a surprise for you
You can put on your collar for me @Goto(Continue)
(Collar2)
That's cute pet
But not today @Goto(Continue)
(Harness1)
Put on that Harness @Goto(Continue)
(Harness2)
Good to know #Grin @Goto(Continue)
(SaidNo)
Oh well...
(Continue)
Let's go on..

The @Goto() in this case has a 25% chance to lead to one of the directions

You can SetFlag or TempFlag wether or not the pet puts on a collar/harness/somethingelse and run through the same question again. And the lines can be only said, when a certain flag is set or not set like this:

@Flag(WearsCollar) You already wear a collar, my pet
@NotFlag(WearsCollar) Time to put on that collar @SetFlag(WearsCollar)
@NotFlag(WearsCollar) I know you don't wear a collar, but I also don't want you to take it on now

I hope this can help you a little bit. At least, if it's what you've asked for :innocent: