Tease AI personna : png wicked tease

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI personna : png wicked tease

Post by png »

AH damn, I made a script to package it since it was a hassle to manually delete a lot of stuff each time and I forgot about the System directory in the vocabulary

Thank you for pointing it out.

You can take the one from wicked tease or swiss since I didn't change anything in it, I'll release a new version asap
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Alright v5.1, I fixed the missing directory and separated the release between the scripts and the ressources to not have to upload/download them for each fix...

The scripts : http://www.mediafire.com/download/aofgd ... e_v5.1.zip
The ressources (unchanged from 5.0) : http://www.mediafire.com/download/opac6 ... ources.zip
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

Too cool! I can't wait to test this new version :rofl: Thank you for your amazing work
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

I like your improvements (at least the ones I encounter in the first new session). :smile:

I just had an error at the end when she sent me the instructions for the day. Here it is:
Spoiler: show
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: L'index était hors limites. Il ne doit pas être négatif et doit être inférieur à la taille de la collection.
Nom du paramètre : index
à System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
à Tease_AI.Form1.CreateTaskLetter() dans C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 14572
à Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean) dans C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 9698
à Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 4162
à System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Lestat wrote:I like your improvements (at least the ones I encounter in the first new session). :smile:

I just had an error at the end when she sent me the instructions for the day. Here it is:
Spoiler: show
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: L'index était hors limites. Il ne doit pas être négatif et doit être inférieur à la taille de la collection.
Nom du paramètre : index
à System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
à Tease_AI.Form1.CreateTaskLetter() dans C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 14572
à Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean) dans C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 9698
à Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) dans C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:ligne 4162
à System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Do you know which ending it was ? were you in any particular state like chastity, panties, etc ? If you can send me the logs of the end of the session in PM that would be really helpfull

Thank you
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Azureballs »

mediafire link for the resources is not working, may have to use mega
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Azureballs wrote:mediafire link for the resources is not working, may have to use mega
It's working fine when I tested it without being logged in :unsure:

What kind of message do you have? Is the download restricted because of it's size for you? I'll check if there is a limit per day and maybe it reseted since then
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Azureballs »

png wrote:
Azureballs wrote:mediafire link for the resources is not working, may have to use mega

What kind of message do you have? Is the download restricted because of it's size for you? I'll check if there is a limit per day and maybe it reseted since then
Works now, odd. Oh well!
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Azureballs wrote:
png wrote:

Works now, odd. Oh well!
They might have had a problem on their side but to be safe I'll put a backup link on mega too if I can register to it this time :-/

Edit : and done, I edited the opening post to add it
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

png wrote:AH damn, I made a script to package it since it was a hassle to manually delete a lot of stuff each time and I forgot about the System directory in the vocabulary

Thank you for pointing it out.

You can take the one from wicked tease or swiss since I didn't change anything in it, I'll release a new version asap
Do not use Swisses', you will get crashing due to new interrupts.
mandas_whack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mandas_whack »

So, the first time I ran the png 5.1, I got the intro script that asked if I had stuff for a few different fetishes. I said I had a chastity belt, but at no point was I instructed to put one on.

At the end of the session, I got the following:

01:59 PM Mistress: I wonder if I'll let you cum today... Let's find out
01:59 PM Mistress: Now let's see...
01:59 PM Mistress: Oh yeah, you're still locked in that cage aren't you? lol
01:59 PM Slave: No Mistress
01:59 PM Mistress: Oh well, I guess there's nothing else I can do
01:59 PM Mistress: you just won't be able to cum today
01:59 PM Mistress: And I was feeling so generous too *grin*
01:59 PM Mistress: Oh well slave
02:00 PM Mistress: I guess there's always next time
02:00 PM Mistress: Until then, you'll just have to keep that cock locked up for Me
02:00 PM Mistress: Cya

I can only assume that one of the scripts is assuming that if the player owns a chastity belt, then they are therefore wearing it; but that's probably something that should be verified by that script at the beginning.

All that being said: thanks for all your hard work on this personality! It's always fun to see what people come up with. :-D
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

mandas_whack wrote:So, the first time I ran the png 5.1, I got the intro script that asked if I had stuff for a few different fetishes. I said I had a chastity belt, but at no point was I instructed to put one on.

02:00 PM Mistress: Until then, you'll just have to keep that cock locked up for Me

I can only assume that one of the scripts is assuming that if the player owns a chastity belt, then they are therefore wearing it; but that's probably something that should be verified by that script at the beginning.

All that being said: thanks for all your hard work on this personality! It's always fun to see what people come up with. :-D
It's a bug as the starting script that asks you question is just there to find out what you have/like and not put you in anything

If it's not too private can you send me the sessions logs so I can see what could have put you in chastity ?

If you start a new session does the dom think you are in chastity or not ?
pepez
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepez »

mandas_whack wrote:So, the first time I ran the png 5.1, I got the intro script that asked if I had stuff for a few different fetishes. I said I had a chastity belt, but at no point was I instructed to put one on.

Same happens almost everytime!
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

pepez wrote:

Same happens almost everytime!
I think I found the problem, there is a missing "_" in a ending file name so that one will get triggered even when you are not in chastity. I hope that's the problem because if you have it almost everytime you are either very unlucky or there is something else amiss

Anyway I'm fixing it and releasing a new version in a few minutes
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Here it is the 5.2 : http://www.mediafire.com/download/ld96x ... e_v5.2.zip

- Fixed a wrong file name in the endings that triggered a chastity end when you were not in chastity
- Fixed the Apps directory for people who installed the persona for the first time

Let me know if you still have chastity endings while not locked up