Tease AI personna : png wicked tease

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI personna : png wicked tease

Post by richman2 »

Hi @ all and first some special thanks to png and all others contributing to this great work!

Just a short question/ idea: Would it be possible to make use of the tokens one earns by daily login (maybe also for completing sessions) in order to "buy" let's say an orgasm or a better chance for an orgasm or to make a pause from stroking or edging without being punished in some scripts or the like? To "cash" them in for a special treatment/ calling a special module or what ever?

regards
rm
edgeallday
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Jillian

Post by edgeallday »

Just tried this personality out the last couple days and it's great! Wicked tease was already a great one to start with and this just adds even more and especially kinks I am into. Thanks. :-)
Tied-And-Tried
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): YES MY FREAKING HOT WIFE
Sub/Slave(s): I'M HER SLUT BOY

Post by Tied-And-Tried »

i have been having a problem when running the know you better script where i will get a popup every time i click that i like/have one of the items/fetishes
henpig

Post by henpig »

I Have the same problem..

I Try to explain as best i can with my Englisch..

The Problem is (or, i think thats the Problem) the Program is unable to save new things on the Pc so i tried at least 10 different "solutions" i found to fix that, nothing helped maybe i tried the worng ones..?

I am not a programmer.. but I think in the the "know you better" script is a @setflag.... before the "goto"
"The Goto-Destination "(png_has_chastity)" in file "D:\Tease-AI\Scripts....." was not found.
so i think I have to give Tease Ai the Rights to save the file "png_has_chastity" or what ever on my system?

I realy like that personality, it would be very sad if theres a simple solution and i am just to stupid for it :\'-(

so or so.. thanks for your work :)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

henpig wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:46 am I am not a programmer.. but I think in the the "know you better" script is a @setflag.... before the "goto"
"The Goto-Destination "(png_has_chastity)" in file "D:\Tease-AI\Scripts....." was not found.
Hi henpig!

The problem is not due to having @SetFlag and @Goto in the same line; the problem is that there are 3 different destinations for the @Goto command on the same line. And that's why you have that error.

In the script, after line:
You suffering in it and hoping I let you take it off #lol @SetFlag(png__no_chastity) @Goto(png__no_chastity)
you will find this line: (png__no_chastity)(png__buying_cage)(png__has_chastity)
Change it to:
(png__no_chastity)
(png__buying_cage)
(png__has_chastity)

and the problem will be solved.(you need to do this in every script you find this error)

But there's another problem: as far as I know @CheckFlag command can not be used with multiple flags inside. For example you can not use @ChackFlag this way:

@CheckFlag(flag1, flag2, flag3)

The correct way to use @CheckFlag with multiple flags is this:

@CheckFlag(flag1) @CheckFlag(flag2) @CheckFlag(flag3) (you need to check every file and fix this error too)
henpig

Post by henpig »

Thank you very much tigrotto for your awesom fast Help!
Works fine now
:-D
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

You're welcome!
dihunigopr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dihunigopr »

henpig wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:32 pm Thank you very much tigrotto for your awesom fast Help!
Works fine now
tigrotto wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:39 pm You're welcome!
So is this business fixed in the download or would I still have to do this by myself? because I know I would fail at fixing anything :-D
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

dihunigopr wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:16 pm
henpig wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:32 pm Thank you very much tigrotto for your awesom fast Help!
Works fine now
tigrotto wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:39 pm You're welcome!
So is this business fixed in the download or would I still have to do this by myself? because I know I would fail at fixing anything :-D
No, you still have to do it by yourself. If you follow the instructions I gave in my previous post you shouldn't have problems.
However, if you want to be 100% sure you don't mess everything up make a copy of the entire personality(the folder you have in Scripts) and work on that copy.
When you have finished play few(at least 2-3...) sessions to check that everything's OK.
If you don't find bugs... :thumbsup: you're on the right way to become a scripter! Otherwise type @ and you will find where's the problem, so you can fix it later.

Bye :wave:

EDIT: If I remember correctly there were also some missing @DifferentAnswer at the end of multiple choice questions.
dihunigopr
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by dihunigopr »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:41 am No, you still have to do it by yourself. If you follow the instructions I gave in my previous post you shouldn't have problems.
However, if you want to be 100% sure you don't mess everything up make a copy of the entire personality(the folder you have in Scripts) and work on that copy.
Alright, thanks. I guess I'll give it a shot and see what happens.
Wolfpanzer
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Wolfpanzer »

I get this error upon greeting the mistress

https://imgur.com/a/Bff0AlA
lockedkeyless
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lockedkeyless »

I started getting that message when I turned on VitalSub. It seems to keep running aside from that.
TanyaHumble
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TanyaHumble »

Cleaned the script, fixed pointers and a few worded errors.

I've had it running on the fury patch but should work with TAI Awakening as well. Not tested yet is the ADBL which might have some small miss matches. The png BoobsButts&Ballbusting isn't working as intended and could not fix it. It works fine but you are asked to edge to said butt but it will display the Domme instead.

Also to note is some modules can be really long and ignore your time limit ( found 2 so far ) :P
Attachments
png wicked tease.zip
(500.24 KiB) Downloaded 59 times