Tease AI personna : png wicked tease

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI personna : png wicked tease

Post by dukiesnud »

It froze on my during png restrain on line 12 because there are 2 "@NullResponse".

I removed it and it worked the second time.

I'll also make that change in my grammar edited post version.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Minor-ish bug. I had clamps on, and said "Mercy" and she said to take them off. Then a couple minutes later she had me start twisting the clamps that had been removed....
bigwarhero
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by bigwarhero »

I am not sure if this a bug or actually wanted but i would change it.
If you restrict the times you can cum per week you can't play it even if you have opportunities to cum this week.
I think it would be even better if you had even the chance to cum in it without an orgasm left but with worse chance but same punishment.
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

dukiesnud wrote:It froze on my during png restrain on line 12 because there are 2 "@NullResponse".

I removed it and it worked the second time.

I'll also make that change in my grammar edited post version.
Thanks I messed up a copy/paste it seems :-/
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

dbt wrote:Minor-ish bug. I had clamps on, and said "Mercy" and she said to take them off. Then a couple minutes later she had me start twisting the clamps that had been removed....
Hmm I guess Mercy is your safeword ?

The interrupts probably don't work well with the scripts that span on several rounds, can you report this on the main thread as a bug since there is nothing I can do in the script to avoid that

thank you
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

pablov wrote:Is there any punishment when you fail doing any command? i've tried everything but it don't seem to have any punishment command
If she asks about something there is usually a punishment

But so far I haven't many things to react to you, can you be more precise or send me extract of your session to see how it went and now what to plug to make it better

thank you
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

bigwarhero wrote:I am not sure if this a bug or actually wanted but i would change it.
If you restrict the times you can cum per week you can't play it even if you have opportunities to cum this week.
I think it would be even better if you had even the chance to cum in it without an orgasm left but with worse chance but same punishment.
Sorry I didn't understand what you are talking about :lol:

Are you talking about the roulette or restraining script or something else ?
bigwarhero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bigwarhero »

png wrote:
bigwarhero wrote:I am not sure if this a bug or actually wanted but i would change it.

If you set up to only can let's say 3 times a week you can't play orgasm roulette even though you still have orgasms left.
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

bigwarhero wrote:
png wrote:

If you set up to only can let's say 3 times a week you can't play orgasm roulette even though you still have orgasms left.
Yeah I know. It's because I have no way to know how many you have left if any. So for now, no roulette for you

The next step would be to make you wager your remaining orgasms but for that the app needs to get new features and for now we are trying to figure what to do since the author hasn't given any sign of life for more than 1 month now
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

pablov wrote:
png wrote:
pablov wrote:Is there any punishment when you fail doing any command? i've tried everything but it don't seem to have any punishment command
If she asks about something there is usually a punishment

But so far I haven't many things to react to you, can you be more precise or send me extract of your session to see how it went and now what to plug to make it better

thank you
Wen you are in a sesion and cum without permision there isn't a punishment. I haven't seen yet more things you can be punhised for.
Oh I see, no I haven't added punishment for that yet so it's still the default wicked scripts kicking in

I'll try to see if I can add something for the next update that I'm working on
bigwarhero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bigwarhero »

How long do you think you will need for the next update? I am just curious for your new work :)
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

bigwarhero wrote:How long do you think you will need for the next update? I am just curious for your new work :)
I'm quite a bit behind schedule since I was more busy than expected but you can hope for an update for the end of this week

unfortunately that might be the last big update for at least a few weeks :-( I'll still fix bugs and might add some new scripts if I get any idea I like a lot but I won't have time to develop it as much as I did until know
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

The new major update is there!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dai23 ... e_v5.0.zip

It's a big one in size because I included some video clips in it (for the striptease start and a new module that needs countdowns)

If the size is too big and it causes troubles, complain here and I'll delete the videos...

That release should correct a lot of misspellings. There are probably a lot of grammatical errors since my spell-checker doesn't catch them. I chose US english because it seems it's closer to my way of writing so sorry for the English people...

The more interesting stuff are :
- 2 new modules : one where the dom tells you an interactive story when you are in chastity (3 stories so far) and one to train you to edge. Both are quite long (around 1h each)
- punishment when you tell the domme you misbehaved at the start
- A new link to talk about your sex life
- A big update of the worshiping system with a level up system

Please give me feedback on the new modules and the new worshiping stuff because it's highly experimental and I don't know if it's good or not. And as they take me a lot of time to make I'd rather stop them than continuing something people don't like

Also for the next few weeks my main focus will be on work and documenting/coding TeaseAI so only expect bug fixes unless I have a crazy idea I need to write :lol:

The changelog :
Spoiler: show
####################
V5.0
####################

Starts:
- Replaced "Behaving yourself" by "png behaving yourself" that punishes you pretty harshly if you didn't behave
- Fixed "png kneel" to switch between pleasure and worship corretly
- Updated the "png strip" to have 4 different striptease videos and added the videos insted of looking for them in youtube

Modules:
- Added "png story" module for people in chastity. The Domme teases you with stories
- Added "png training" module where the Domme trains you to reach the edge
- Updated "png worship" module to have several levels of worshipping. The domme will progressively become your new Goddess

Links:
- Fixed the "png worship" link to switch between worship and pleasure correctly
- Added "png virgin" module where the dom ask about your sexlife and teases you if you are a virgin

Misc:
- A lot of spelling corrections. I finally installed a spell checker :p
- Corrected a few @NullResponse in double in some scripts
- Added taunts based on your sexlife once you did "png virgin" link
- Added "png_domStory_sexlife" in the vocabulary for people who want to customize their dom a little
- Renamed "png" into "png_images" for the images needed for the Domme
- Added countdown videos in "png_videos"
- Added videoclips for the striptease in "png_videos"
bigwarhero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bigwarhero »

It looks like a response file with the name edgeKEY is missing. I get constantly a this message
Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Ein Teil des Pfades "E:\Teases\Tease AI\Tease AI\Scripts\png wicked tease\Vocabulary\Responses\System\EdgeKEY.txt" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
bei System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
bei System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
bei Tease_AI.Form1.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 1774.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.PerformClick()
bei Tease_AI.frmApps.Button9_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form5.vb:Zeile 991.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///E:/Teases/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI.exe.
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll.
System
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Windows.Forms
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
System.Runtime.Remoting
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll.
System.Speech
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll.
AxInterop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///E:/Teases/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL.
Interop.WMPLib
CodeBase: file:///E:/Teases/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL.
mscorlib.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
System.Windows.Forms.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll.
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Xml
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
System.resources
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Win32-Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.

************** JIT-Debuggen **************
Um das JIT-Debuggen (Just-In-Time) zu aktivieren, muss in der
Konfigurationsdatei der Anwendung oder des Computers
(machine.config) der jitDebugging-Wert im Abschnitt system.windows.forms festgelegt werden.
Die Anwendung muss mit aktiviertem Debuggen kompiliert werden.

Zum Beispiel:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

Wenn das JIT-Debuggen aktiviert ist, werden alle Ausnahmefehler an den JIT-Debugger gesendet, der auf dem
Computer registriert ist, und nicht in diesem Dialogfeld behandelt.

and nothing is happening if I type something
wisoad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wisoad »

Yep, the file that png shared is missing the entire System folder from the Vocabulary. You can copy paste the folder over from Swiss if you have that