Tease AI personna : png wicked tease

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI personna : png wicked tease

Post by Mat »

I'd like to start by saying I really like your additions to the personality :-) although I just got an error right at the end
(and after being denied for a 3rd day :\'-( I might try my luck and try again later)

At the line "I'm sending you some instructions I'd like you to do for me today" I get this error, and then after pressing continue it stops at "..is typing"
Spoiler: show
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Tease_AI.Form1.CreateTaskLetter() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 14567
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 9693
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4150
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Then there's another that is probably not to do with your additions, in the settings under the scripts tab I get duplicates of the default 1885 scripts and on changing between each sub-tab this error pops up, everything seems to work OK though regardless
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index'.
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.LinkTab() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 7177
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.CLBLinkList_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 7108
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.CheckedListBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.NativeRemoveAt(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection.RemoveAt(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection.Remove(Object value)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.LinkTab() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 7171
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.CLBLinkList_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 7108
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.SetSelected(Int32 index, Boolean value)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.TCScripts_TabIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 6728
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WmSelChange()
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Mat wrote:I'd like to start by saying I really like your additions to the personality :-) although I just got an error right at the end
(and after being denied for a 3rd day :\'-( I might try my luck and try again later)

At the line "I'm sending you some instructions I'd like you to do for me today" I get this error, and then after pressing continue it stops at "..is typing"
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at Tease_AI.Form1.CreateTaskLetter() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 14567
at Tease_AI.Form1.CommandClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 9693
at Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 4150
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
Then there's another that is probably not to do with your additions, in the settings under the scripts tab I get duplicates of the default 1885 scripts and on changing between each sub-tab this error pops up, everything seems to work OK though regardless
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index'.
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.LinkTab() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 7177
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.NativeRemoveAt(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection.RemoveAt(Int32 index)
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.ObjectCollection.Remove(Object value)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.LinkTab() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 7171
at System.Windows.Forms.ListBox.SetSelected(Int32 index, Boolean value)
at Tease_AI.FrmSettings.TCScripts_TabIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form2.vb:line 6728
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WmSelChange()
at System.Windows.Forms.TabControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
It happened to me at one point, TeaseAi lost its marble and was acting very strangely and displayed all scripts in double. The only way I found to fix it was a clean install of the Domme, just keep the flag and variables directories in the System directory.

If it doesn't work I fear you are due for a full reinstall of the app :-(

Same with the task generating problem, the other person who got the problem said it was fixed by a clean install of the domme. And unfortunately the error isn't precise enough to help me track the problem since the code we have is too different than the current version
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

png wrote:It happened to me at one point, TeaseAi lost its marble and was acting very strangely and displayed all scripts in double. The only way I found to fix it was a clean install of the Domme, just keep the flag and variables directories in the System directory.

Same with the task generating problem, the other person who got the problem said it was fixed by a clean install of the domme. And unfortunately the error isn't precise enough to help me track the problem since the code we have is too different than the current version
Thanks for your help :-)

The task generating thing only happened once for some reason so I'm not sure whether that's fixed or not.

Only copying over the flags and variables folders seems to have worked for the script errors :-) I think it's to do with the "xxxCheckList.cld" files as when I first installed the personality, the apps and a few other things weren't working, so I copied over the files from the original "wicked tease" one, which would have had different modules in the checklist files..
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Mat wrote:
png wrote:It happened to me at one point, TeaseAi lost its marble and was acting very strangely and displayed all scripts in double. The only way I found to fix it was a clean install of the Domme, just keep the flag and variables directories in the System directory.

Thanks for your help :-)

The task generating thing only happened once for some reason so I'm not sure whether that's fixed or not.

Only copying over the flags and variables folders seems to have worked for the script errors :-) I think it's to do with the "xxxCheckList.cld" files as when I first installed the personality, the apps and a few other things weren't working, so I copied over the files from the original "wicked tease" one, which would have had different modules in the checklist files..
Yeah the CLD files store somehow what you checked in the files list but even by just deleting them at one point it wasn't enough to solve some of my problems with the file choice interface. There is a lot (probably too much) magic in that app, the more I reverse engineer it, the more I'm amazed 1885 could make it work so well :lol:
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

A little update so people don't think I dropped that project

I have a lot less time than before and for now I'm focused on helping q55x8x building a custom editor to write scripts.

We put a few ideas in it that will help greatly managing the pain of complex scripts.

It should be ready soon and when it is, I'll focus back on continuing my persona so updates will become more regular again soon
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

png wrote:A little update so people don't think I dropped that project
Thank you!
I have a lot less time than before and for now I'm focused on helping q55x8x building a custom editor to write scripts.

We put a few ideas in it that will help greatly managing the pain of complex scripts.
:-O I didn't know that, that could be really cool! :-) Can you tell us a bit more about the functionnalities and what will make scripting easier?
It should be ready soon and when it is, I'll focus back on continuing my persona so updates will become more regular again soon
Great :smile:
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Lestat wrote:
:-O I didn't know that, that could be really cool! :-) Can you tell us a bit more about the functionnalities and what will make scripting easier?
Well I started working on a batch script that allows me to work with fragments, that means you can extract part of a script and reuse it in others by including them

The result was fine but not really usable by a non-developer so we as he was working on an editor I proposed to help and he agreed to include that feature too

That added to autocompletion, syntax highlighting, quick navigation between targets (goto, chance, checkflag, etc) and lot of small features that would have made my life way easier when I wrote my persona :lol:

We are working on it part time but after figuring things out we are now focused on releasing it ASAP with all the basic features
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

That sounds cool!

Next, create an Ai that will automatically create a personna simply based on a questionnary about our tastes and you'll be God :o) lol
EDIT: Maybe I should say less stupid "jokes"... :look:
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Lestat wrote:That sounds cool!

Next, create an Ai that will automatically create a personna simply based on a questionnary about our tastes and you'll be God :o) lol
EDIT: Maybe I should say less stupid "jokes"... :look:
Well technically that's the point of the select script screen in Tease Ai but we will definitely need to push it farther at one point with tags or things like that.

In a first step we could have a persona builder, asking you questions and aggregating scripts to suit your taste. Such things exists to build code projects so why not for a personna :-D

But that would be pretty low on my todo list ;-)
Aulus_Agerius
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Aulus_Agerius »

Dear png,

I really enjoy your additions to this Tease game. I have encountered a bug, though.
I downloaded the latest patch 45 of the base game and the hotfix file. I downloaded your latest patch. My current chastity status is on.
If the start script png kneel.txt, png kneel_CHASTITY.txt, png start panties, or png start panties_CHASTITY is used, it gets stuck in a loophole.
For example: The mistress asks me if I want to worship or pleasure her. If I pick "pleasure", it goes to: "Thats tempting", and then back to "Would you rather pleasure or worship me". If I pick "worship", the Mistress comments on it and then goes to: "[first,pussy,pleasure]That's tempting".
With the panty script its a similar bug. The mistress asks me: "Would you put them for me?". I say yes, it goes back to "Would you put them on for me".
I did not change the scripts or any other files in any way.
I hope you can help me.

With regards,
Aulus_Agerius
CBT
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Elly

Post by CBT »

Im having the same problem, and had to remove a few of the modules for now. I first noticed it with the panties one Aulus_Agerius mentioned. At first I though it was due to me combining parts of several personalities (Wicked, Expanded, Swiss) into my current setup, so I tried it with just png and still it went into a loop.

Still using almost all of the png personility. Thank you so much for all the hard work creating it. Added so much depth my current custom personality that i still havnt encountered all of it :w00t:
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Sorry I have been very busy with work lately and unfortunately haven't had time to test the latest patches

I will try to find some time in the next few days to try to see what's messed up
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hey png, are you still going to work on this or have you given it up? Just asking because there hasn't been an update in two months :)
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

forbiddendesire wrote:Hey png, are you still going to work on this or have you given it up? Just asking because there hasn't been an update in two months :)

I hope png is fine and that he's just busy, 'cause it seems he didn't come to the site for almost two months too.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi PNG

Creating what I think will be a personality and I really like your work.
I've been using a lot of your modules for inspiration and wanted to ask if its alright, if I create a personality for TeaseAI that does include some of your scripts in a little modified version? (You will ofcourse be credited for writing the original)
I wanna rewrite them a little to include some of the CallReturns i've made, thats basicly it.

I understand that you've been offline for quite for some time, you might be lurking and in that case feel free to write me a PM. I will go fourth with implementing them into my own personality unless you write and tell me no, in that instance I will ofcourse respect your wish.

With nogthing but great respect for your work
Genome.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)