Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality

Post by dbt »

opiate wrote:
That's your problem. Delete Starts 2,3,4,5. Delete any end that doesnt have Opiate in the name
Run TSReset, 100 problems will disappear...
OK, can do that, just curious, starts 2, 3, 4, 5 all start with opiate, but I should only have start 1? Is this just the first time I run it after a reset, or all the time?
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by opiate »

dbt wrote:
opiate wrote:
That's your problem. Delete Starts 2,3,4,5. Delete any end that doesnt have Opiate in the name
Run TSReset, 100 problems will disappear...
OK, can do that, just curious, starts 2, 3, 4, 5 all start with opiate, but I should only have start 1? Is this just the first time I run it after a reset, or all the time?
I only made OpiateStart1, and OpiateCStart1_CHASTITY compatible with the Beta. (for testing purposes)
So those are the only two starts that are compatible with the Beta. Unfortunately, while testing the Beta I found something that was so broken that I only fixed it for the Beta, and stopped supporting the old version that was supporting more starts and ends.
The good news, is that both of the functioning starts are a little different each time, and will be based off of your latest session each time.

I've been tweaking the Start and End functions in Tsys for a couple of weeks now and working out the bugs, Errors in Tsys are becoming further and far between, I'm working with one bug that I've been having trouble finding a simple solution for, I hope to get it ironed out tonight. Once it is, I think I will be about ready to make another release.

Many of the original modules have been heavily expanded, into ongoing session based style modules. I've also added a few all new modules. As well as a few new links, and I've converted/rewrote most of WickedTeases' links to fit into Swiss... They are fairly unrecognizable now (: but they are still 1885's, so credit where credit is due.

Basically
I should have a Stable release of Tsys this week, along with a bunch of scripts for it.
And from here out, everything should be content, instead of working on making what I have play with itself, pun intended.
roflstix100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roflstix100 »

Hey opiate, just downloaded the newer version (from late July). I'm guessing the new flag OpiateCSD guarantees the domme won't let you for the current/next session? Also, it seems that on the first run, the flag is activated. From the scripts it seems that the end module will fail to find an interrupt give the message "This path still needs created and added to the FlagCheck". I'm guessing the rest will be in the next update? Any way to use Swiss until then?
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Swiss will still operate even though there are scripts that initialize the flag, it just is never used atm.

I've been taking a break from working on the AI, I'm not sure anymore when the update will come.
q55x8x
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by q55x8x »

Just quick question about ession ends in general. Do I really have to restart tease AI everytime the session reaches an end or will I be able to great her after an extended period of time again?
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

q55x8x wrote:Just quick question about ession ends in general. Do I really have to restart tease AI everytime the session reaches an end or will I be able to great her after an extended period of time again?
You have to start a new session, but theres a flag that should skip Tsys and lead you directly into a special start scenario instead of a normal one.
q55x8x
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by q55x8x »

opiate wrote: but theres a flag that should skip Tsys and lead you directly into a special start scenario instead of a normal one.
well that didn't happen since I started using the persona :/ I prompts me every time I start a session for weekday and time.
But maybe the error is on my end as I just started using it. Im gonna give this some further investigation and see if I can elimante the possiblity that I am doing something wrong ;-)
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

q55x8x wrote:
opiate wrote: but theres a flag that should skip Tsys and lead you directly into a special start scenario instead of a normal one.
well that didn't happen since I started using the persona :/ I prompts me every time I start a session for weekday and time.
But maybe the error is on my end as I just started using it. Im gonna give this some further investigation and see if I can elimante the possiblity that I am doing something wrong ;-)
No, it should just check the flag and skip the checks if your domme tells you to run another session
it may be bugged, i have no idea how many bugs i've worked out of the beta since I released the current version

The version I was working on still has alot a few small things I was working on that will make the program crash, I'll see if I can work up the will to tie her back together and make another post... There have been alot of tweaks and turns to Tsys, I know it's working properly with what I have. I'll try to get an update out soon.

In the meantime, you can use the Bypass command when she asks you for the date. It will bypass the TimeStamp and go directly into checking orgasms and stuff... Doesn't guarantee a start, but comes pretty close.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Well, I've ended up taking a break from the grind
But, I noticed 1885 was back :wave:
So I figured I would atleast wrap things up

I didn't get everything I wanted to finished
But, I'm probably going back to my vacation
Kind of burnt out again

Post any bugs here, I'll try to keep up with them
roflstix100
Explorer
Explorer

Post by roflstix100 »

Thanks for all your work, Opiate. Seems to work pretty well so far. Enjoy your break.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Integrated patch 42 with Swiss, also fixed some typos. Did a little streamlining with start scripts, added two new chastity modules out of code that was removed from starts, fixed bugs and typos in Hentai and Ballbusting

The Ballbusting and Edging script still needs streamlining, the first run is big and bulky and takes forever to explain everything and blah... Ill do something to it, maybe fire... but something lol
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by DemonXia »

opiate wrote: Mandatory Setup
The first time you run Swiss
Make sure you activate all of her scripts
And then say "Hi" to your Domme
Then type "TSReset"
Perform a "Full" reset
This will set up Swiss for her initial run
Restart TeaseAI and you're good to go
Hi,
What am I doing wrong? :-(

"Make sure you activate all of her scripts" -Done
"And then say "Hi" to your Domme" -Done
"Then type "TSReset"" -Done
"Perform a "Full" reset" -How?

Chatlog First Run:

Code: Select all

03:50 PM Amanda: Hi Mistress.
03:50 PM Amanda: TSReset
03:50 PM Sakura: Please Input Day for TimeStamp... Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat
03:51 PM Amanda: Full
03:51 PM Sakura: Error, please input day; Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat
03:51 PM Amanda: Sun
03:52 PM Sakura: Please Input Time for Time Stamp... Please round to the nearest hour
03:52 PM Amanda: 16
03:52 PM Sakura: Error, please input nearest whole hour. -Example: 5PM
03:52 PM Amanda: 4PM
03:53 PM Sakura: Connected
03:53 PM Sakura: Hello Amanda
03:56 PM Sakura: Can you spend some time with me today Amanda
03:56 PM Amanda: Yes Mistress.
03:56 PM Sakura: *looks at you and seductively grins*
03:56 PM Sakura: *nibbles on her lip* I'm feeling pretty bewitching today 
Another Run with "TSReset":

04:26 PM Amanda: Hi Mistress.
04:26 PM Amanda: TSReset
04:26 PM Sakura: Please Input Day for TimeStamp... Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat
04:27 PM Amanda: Sun
04:27 PM Sakura: Please Input Time for Time Stamp... Please round to the nearest hour
04:27 PM Amanda: 4PM
04:28 PM Sakura: Connected
04:28 PM Sakura: I know your frustrated :)
04:28 PM Sakura: But I think we've played enough for a little while
04:28 PM Sakura: Come and check back with me a later slave 
Run without "TSReset":

04:31 PM Amanda: Hi Mistress.
04:31 PM Sakura: Please Input Day for TimeStamp... Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat
04:32 PM Amanda: Sun
04:32 PM Sakura: Please Input Time for Time Stamp... Please round to the nearest hour
04:33 PM Amanda: 4PM
04:33 PM Sakura: Connected
04:34 PM Sakura: I know your frustrated :)
04:34 PM Sakura: But I think we've played enough for a little while
04:34 PM Sakura: Come and check back with me a later slave 
Run with "Bypass":

04:48 PM Amanda: Hi Mistress.
04:49 PM Amanda: Bypass
04:49 PM Sakura: Please Input Day for TimeStamp... Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat
04:49 PM Amanda: Sun
04:49 PM Sakura: Please Input Time for Time Stamp... Please round to the nearest hour
04:50 PM Amanda: 4PM
04:50 PM Sakura: Connected 
04:50 PM Sakura: I know your frustrated :)
04:50 PM Sakura: But I think we've played enough for a little while
04:51 PM Sakura: Come and check back with me a later Amanda 
Please help. :-/
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

DemonXia wrote:Hi,
What am I doing wrong?
I think you may have to wait until the domme types the "Please Input Day for TimeStamp... Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat" message before entering TSReset
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mr-max »

make sure you have the start scripts active in settings
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Post by DemonXia »

1885 wrote:
DemonXia wrote:Hi,
What am I doing wrong?
I think you may have to wait until the domme types the "Please Input Day for TimeStamp... Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat" message before entering TSReset
Thanks, that was the problem. :-)