Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality

Post by opiate »

DemonXia wrote:
1885 wrote:
DemonXia wrote:Hi,
What am I doing wrong?
I think you may have to wait until the domme types the "Please Input Day for TimeStamp... Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat" message before entering TSReset
Thanks, that was the problem. :-)
What I find really weird is you received the same busy response 3 times in a row, are you using version b.2.1 or later?
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by DemonXia »

Hi,
Another issue popped up during the Worship and Denial game.

"#_OM4_DTaunts.txt" was not found in the Vocabulary folder.

I found the file "#_OM4DTaunts.txt" and made a copy and named it "#_OM4_DTaunts.txt" to solve the issue.
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DemonXia »

opiate wrote:
DemonXia wrote:
1885 wrote:
I think you may have to wait until the domme types the "Please Input Day for TimeStamp... Example: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Wed, Fri, or Sat" message before entering TSReset
Thanks, that was the problem. :-)
What I find really weird is you received the same busy response 3 times in a row, are you using version b.2.1 or later?
Version b2.1 in Tease AI Patch 42
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DemonXia »

Another problem with the Denial and Worship game.

The game was going on and on for like 45 minutes and it was starting to annoy me, so I checked the script to see what would be needed for it to progress, maybe there is something I have to do like edge or whatnot. I found that after 3 denial and 3 worship rounds it should stop, but for me that wasn't working. I checked what the issue might be and found that you where setting and tracking variables WD-WCount and WD-DCount, but you where adding to variables DW-WCount and DW-DCount.

I changed the following lines in "OpiateMod4_New.txt" to fix it for me:

Code: Select all

(189) #_OM4_WTaunts @ChangeVar[DW-WCount]=[DW-WCount]+[1] 
(Changed to) #_OM4_WTaunts @ChangeVar[WD-WCount]=[WD-WCount]+[1]

(207) #_OM4_DTaunts @ChangeVar[DW-DCount]=[DW-DCount]+[1] 
(Changed to) #_OM4_DTaunts @ChangeVar[WD-DCount]=[WD-DCount]+[1]

(222) So, we've worshipped #Boobs for @ShowVar[DW-WCount] rounds 
(Changed to) So, we've worshipped #Boobs for @ShowVar[WD-WCount] rounds

(223) And we've #Ached for #Ass for @ShowVar[DW-DCount] rounds 
(Changed to) And we've #Ached for #Ass for @ShowVar[WD-DCount] rounds
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

DemonXia wrote:Another problem with the Denial and Worship game.

The game was going on and on for like 45 minutes and it was starting to annoy me, so I checked the script to see what would be needed for it to progress, maybe there is something I have to do like edge or whatnot. I found that after 3 denial and 3 worship rounds it should stop, but for me that wasn't working. I checked what the issue might be and found that you where setting and tracking variables WD-WCount and WD-DCount, but you where adding to variables DW-WCount and DW-DCount.

I changed the following lines in "OpiateMod4_New.txt" to fix it for me:

(189) #_OM4_WTaunts @ChangeVar[DW-WCount]=[DW-WCount]+[1] 
(Changed to) #_OM4_WTaunts @ChangeVar[WD-WCount]=[WD-WCount]+[1]

(207) #_OM4_DTaunts @ChangeVar[DW-DCount]=[DW-DCount]+[1] 
(Changed to) #_OM4_DTaunts @ChangeVar[WD-DCount]=[WD-DCount]+[1]

(222) So, we've worshipped #Boobs for @ShowVar[DW-WCount] rounds 
(Changed to) So, we've worshipped #Boobs for @ShowVar[WD-WCount] rounds

(223) And we've #Ached for #Ass for @ShowVar[DW-DCount] rounds 
(Changed to) And we've #Ached for #Ass for @ShowVar[WD-DCount] rounds
Thank you, thank you... I had not gotten around to testing the W&D side of that script yet, I will post the patched version with a few more updates I've made very soon. Thanks again.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Swiss updated, main post has also had a ton of information added to it
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DemonXia »

Hi,

A couple of errors I've found.
DemonXia wrote: Index was outside the bounds of the array

See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Tease_AI.Form1.StatusUpdatePost() in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 7509
   at Tease_AI.Form1.UpdatesTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 8019
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Tease AI
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///K:/Tease%20AI/Tease%20AI.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
System.Speech
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Speech/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.Speech.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///K:/Tease%20AI/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
    CodeBase: file:///K:/Tease%20AI/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
    Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
    Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
I posted this error in the Tease AI bug reports thread, but it looks like it is caused by a Glitter script. OpiateT3.txt I think.
Every time the I've received this error Glitter stopped working and the last thing displayed is: "What are some of your favourite ways to tease Amanda?"

I also found a couple of vocabulary reference errors.
Tease AI couldn't find the following:
#_IKnowYouLongTocome.txt
#_IKnowYouLongTocome_ST_2L.txt
#Command.txt
#comeForMe.txt
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DemonXia »

Hi,

Here are a couple of problems I found which I think are because of Tease AI Patch 45, because I haven't seen them before.

Chatlogs are not being saved properly, because at the end of the tease the chat clears and she then says: "Sakura: I look forward to hearing from you *giggles evilly* ". This is then all the text saved in the chatlogs. This might be a Patch 45 bug and not a Swiss specific bug, I'm not sure.

The first stroking session seems to go on forever. When I finally get permission to edge after begging a couple of times, she lets me edge and stop and than assumes I'm still stroking, while begging after this point results in her saying that she isn't letting me do anything. The metronome is also not running after the edge. The way to get out of this is to use the safeword and then resume after that. After the use of the safeword everything seems to work fine.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

DemonXia wrote:Hi,

Here are a couple of problems I found which I think are because of Tease AI Patch 45, because I haven't seen them before.

Chatlogs are not being saved properly, because at the end of the tease the chat clears and she then says: "Sakura: I look forward to hearing from you *giggles evilly* ". This is then all the text saved in the chatlogs. This might be a Patch 45 bug and not a Swiss specific bug, I'm not sure.

The first stroking session seems to go on forever. When I finally get permission to edge after begging a couple of times, she lets me edge and stop and than assumes I'm still stroking, while begging after this point results in her saying that she isn't letting me do anything. The metronome is also not running after the edge. The way to get out of this is to use the safeword and then resume after that. After the use of the safeword everything seems to work fine.
It sounds like something may be getting hung up somewhere, unfortunately I've been down and out of working on this ever since school started back up. I'm not sure when I'll be able to make time to get back to working on it, but don't think Swiss is an abandoned project. Life calls lol.
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zoran »

I have to say, I wasn't originally sure about switching to Swiss, as I did quite a few sessions with my WTEx/PNG mix domme...

But I love what you did here, Opiate. I absolutely adore this little minx, probably more than I should :blush:
By all means, please keep writing new stuff for her if you can. There are a few bugs though I think, you missed the #IKnew vocabulary entry - not something that can't be fixed in a few seconds, but I thought you might want to know. I also had a few instances at the beginning where she instructed me not to touch myself and a few lines after that, she told me to stop touching. This seems like a bug, or at least a badly written vocabulary entry.

But other than that, great job :thumbsup:

Oh, and BTW, in case you haven't noticed: You can create your own tags, you just need to paste them manually at the end of an entry in the LocalImageTags.txt. Thought it might help you, seeing how you use them in the tease so far.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Zoran wrote:I have to say, I wasn't originally sure about switching to Swiss, as I did quite a few sessions with my WTEx/PNG mix domme...

But I love what you did here, Opiate. I absolutely adore this little minx, probably more than I should :blush:
By all means, please keep writing new stuff for her if you can. There are a few bugs though I think, you missed the #IKnew vocabulary entry - not something that can't be fixed in a few seconds, but I thought you might want to know. I also had a few instances at the beginning where she instructed me not to touch myself and a few lines after that, she told me to stop touching. This seems like a bug, or at least a badly written vocabulary entry.

But other than that, great job :thumbsup:

Oh, and BTW, in case you haven't noticed: You can create your own tags, you just need to paste them manually at the end of an entry in the LocalImageTags.txt. Thought it might help you, seeing how you use them in the tease so far.
I can't believe it's really been so long since I've had Swiss working, and believe me, I hate not being able to update this damn thing, and she is just currently unusable. I'm not even sure how much I've changed/fixed since the last update I made.

The #IKnew vocab file is fixed, just not released, and alot of the wierd Chastity and Start/Stop filters have been fixed and tested, I finally had some time to play around with a few start scripts I've been working on, and have been updating my modules. Somewhere along the way I broke ALL of them... At the same damn time. I finally had a day off today, and I'm hoping that I'll actually be able to finish a test run. Thanks for the feedback, it goes a long way towards making me want to invest some more time into getting this working again. Hopefully, I'll be able to find some more time to work on her for a fall update.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Well, I have her finishing sessions again, but a lot of things are still up in the air and I have about a half dozen half finished scripts. I've also found that changes in scripting will inherently make Swiss unusable once 1885 releases Patch 48. So far, the changes I've heard about will make future scripting a lot easier, but I will have to look into updating most of Swisses' modules once the new version of TeaseAI is released.

I think I'm going to hold off and aim to get a release out over Winter Break, rather than trying to rush out of a bunch of half realized scripts that I know won't work in a couple of weeks.
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): nicole

Post by candii »

some problem with an EmoteZ.txt ??? help please?:(

Edit- its also giving me errors when i type sometimes and then the mistress doesnt speak again..
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

The EmoteZ seems to be a change I was making that never was finished
I will try to wrap up a few loose ends and release a more stable build over the next few days.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

I downloaded Swiss a while ago but finally got around to trying it this morning.. and she's at work :\'-(

What time does she leave?

Although I must say it's making me more excited to find out what the rest of the personality is like if you've even coded a schedule in :-)