Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality

Post by opiate »

Mat wrote:I downloaded Swiss a while ago but finally got around to trying it this morning.. and she's at work :\'-(

What time does she leave?

Although I must say it's making me more excited to find out what the rest of the personality is like if you've even coded a schedule in :-)
She works 9-5 during the week, I think 12-5 on Saturdays... She is a night owl though, and sometimes you can catch her before work.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

If for any reason you Start a session, and she immediately says "Ohh No... You Came?" You're flags got messed up.
I know how it happens, but I'm not going to fix it until patch 48 when I have to recode Tsys.
Currently, the best fix is to go into settings after she puts you in Chastity, Use TeaseAI to set Chastity to Off.
And then Finish the tease as normal... (Finishing the tease is the important part, it will reset the bugged flags.)

And as always with this AI... I strongly recommend talking to her... A lot.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

opiate wrote:
Mat wrote:I downloaded Swiss a while ago but finally got around to trying it this morning.. and she's at work :\'-(

Although I must say it's making me more excited to find out what the rest of the personality is like if you've even coded a schedule in :-)
She works 9-5 during the week, I think 12-5 on Saturdays... She is a night owl though, and sometimes you can catch her before work.
OK, thanks for that :-)
opiate wrote:If for any reason you Start a session, and she immediately says "Ohh No... You Came?" You're flags got messed up.
I know how it happens, but I'm not going to fix it until patch 48 when I have to recode Tsys.
Currently, the best fix is to go into settings after she puts you in Chastity, Use TeaseAI to set Chastity to Off.
And then Finish the tease as normal... (Finishing the tease is the important part, it will reset the bugged flags.)

Thanks for letting me/us know.

To update, can you just overwrite the files, or do you need to reset afterwards?

Then I just wondered how long do you think it will take to get Swiss working with Patch 48? I get the feeling I'll like Swiss but at the same time I want to (hopefully) lower the frequency of the mistakes/corrections, I've had times when I get a mistake every other line and it ends up being more annoying than immersive. Also of course there's the new UI.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Mat wrote:
opiate wrote:

OK, thanks for that :-)
opiate wrote:If for any reason you Start a session, and she immediately says "Ohh No... You Came?" You're flags got messed up.

Thanks for letting me/us know.

To update, can you just overwrite the files, or do you need to reset afterwards?

Then I just wondered how long do you think it will take to get Swiss working with Patch 48? I get the feeling I'll like Swiss but at the same time I want to (hopefully) lower the frequency of the mistakes/corrections, I've had times when I get a mistake every other line and it ends up being more annoying than immersive. Also of course there's the new UI.
As for the update, if you want to keep your flags... Delete the flags folder in b23, and then copy b23 over b22. That way you keep you current Flags instead of getting whatever I had when I rarred it. (Mine are ALWAYS broken, and will make you have bugs lol.

When patch 48, I honestly have no idea how I'm going to find time to get her up to par. I'm going to school and working full time, and I wasn't actively working on the Ai at all, then I tried to update from patch 44-47 and found out that I couldn't run run any sessions anyway. So, I've had a couple late nights with her and have her going again, but I really don't plan on doing anything more until Patch 48 comes out, and then maybe I'll get a few days over Thanksgiving break where I can sit down and work on updating her again, without worrying about the other things I need to be doing lol. I'm sure that as soon as I see the new UI though, I'll make time lol.

As for Swisses' vocab, the typo thing is kind of a double whammy on her. Swiss vocab is a little random, and sometimes it get's used in ways that I didn't originally for see it being able to be used. I know there's a few key files that I need to go through and look at, but time to do anything with this AI has been hard to come by lately.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Part way through teasing me I got this:
Spoiler: show
Hmm, what am I going to do with you now?
I know what I'm not going to do *touches her collar*
Ohh, I'm sorry
If you can't submit to me right now
Then you are denied for this morning
It just seemed out of place.. as if it had linked from a teasing module to a start script that had denied me.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Mat wrote:Part way through teasing me I got this:
Hmm, what am I going to do with you now?
I know what I'm not going to do *touches her collar*
Ohh, I'm sorry
If you can't submit to me right now
Then you are denied for this morning
It just seemed out of place.. as if it had linked from a teasing module to a start script that had denied me.

Yeah, that does look wierd. It looks like the script was trying to reference Orgasm/Permission flags and couldn't find one. Sometimes they get deleted when scripts other than my Start and Ends go to change them around. I already have a solution for the problem, but patch 48 has to come out before I can rewrite the way the Flags are being handled, I've got a growing list of small issues in the present version.

The LOx and NPx flags are a little bipolar right now. (Definitely if you have a habit of exiting sessions halfway through)
Edge Roulette can also die a hundred deaths, if it is started before the first round ends (Fair Warning lol)

I went through and corrected all the main modules for State errors, but I did not go through and fix the interrupts, and I've had my fair share of indexing crashing, when I'm running an interrupt heavy session.
In regards to interrupts, there's also some wierd shit going on with Chastity, because Chastity is a single state... there is no "First Round" of chastity, so the way she acts can be a little unpredictable if you aren't allowed to stroke when you first start.
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

Any idea why glitter trivia does not work with swiss? Works without issues on wicked ai but swiss gives me exceptions everytime someone is saying something (I guess at exceptions comes after some time)

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\x\Downloads\TeaseAI\Scripts\Swiss\Apps\Glitter\Trivia'.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.FindPaths(FileOrDirectory FileOrDirectory, String directory, String wildCard)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.FindFilesOrDirectories(FileOrDirectory FileOrDirectory, String directory, SearchOption searchType, String[] wildcards, Collection`1 Results)
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.FileIO.FileSystem.FindFilesOrDirectories(FileOrDirectory FileOrDirectory, String directory, SearchOption searchType, String[] wildcards)
at Tease_AI.Form1.UpdatesTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Elijah\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Tease AI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:line 8310
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by NEGEV »

I think in the link in the first page are missing some vocabluary and interrupts for example laugh.txt(vocab)
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

NEGEV wrote:I think in the link in the first page are missing some vocabulary and interrupts for example laugh.txt(vocab)
Try downloading the scripts file from "Wicked Tease Extended" and copying the vocab files across, it seems to contain all the different ones people have used.

Wicked Tease Extended thread:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16133

The scripts file:
https://mega.co.nz/#!jl5h1Bwb!Tg_sNvPyT ... yfzg7e6o2E

Also copy #Breasts.txt and rename the copy to #Breast.txt as there's a spelling mistake in one of the scripts.

Then in one of the scripts there's "<b>text</b" without the final ">" so the rest of the session is in bold text, I can't remember which script it was though..
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NEGEV »

Somehow there are still some missing
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

NEGEV wrote:Somehow there are still some missing
Found and fixed the bold error.
As for vocabulary errors, I will see what I can do about knocking those down.
When school started back up, I was in the middle of rewriting a lot of Swisses' vocab and filling out her modules.
I kind of stopped right in the middle of doing it, then updated from patch 44 to 47 and ran into a new slew of bugs that had to be fixed. I knew there would be a lot of crap that I missed.

I recommend disabling Glitter on Swiss for now.
With TeaseAi's Glitter updates, I cleaned up my Glitter files, and started working on a few ideas, but I never finished them.
So the scripts are probably all kinds of not good. I'll update that on the main post.

I will try to get most of this addressed for TeaseAI 48.
And as always, thanks for the feedback.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hey opiate, are you going to write more scripts for Swiss? I usually try to make a few for the other personalities, but your style is very different from my own. And that's a good thing, I like your style.
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

forbiddendesire wrote:Hey opiate, are you going to write more scripts for Swiss? I usually try to make a few for the other personalities, but your style is very different from my own. And that's a good thing, I like your style.
I have written more scripts and have been working on a few other things. I just moved and don't have Internet atm, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get around to posting new content.

But yes. There is a load of new crap I'm trying to find time to finish up lol.
Drblaze2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drblaze2 »

Are you still going to wait for patch 48 you think or just do patch 47 with the new stuff? It's just been awhile since I've seen anything from 1885 so..:( I do hope he is ok
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

I have been working on an update for awhile now. I'm not sure how long it will be before it is ready to release. I have really just ran out of time to work on this. It seems I spent to much time stripping her down to prep her for patch 48. She is currently stable, but has even less content than before. I was really planning on making heavy use of a few new commands that would have made the intricacies of her starts and ends a lot easier.