Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality (Not A Release)

Post by fusiontermite »

Does anyone have a version of this tease or is (even better) is anyone developing what opiate began any further? I have never downloaded a version of this tease, because I didn't know Milovana by the time the download was still accessible, but if there already was some substantial amount of scripts I think it would be a shame if it had all been for nothing and maybe the project could be continued (possibly under a different name) or at least some scripts could be re-used.

:wave:
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

I do have a copy of swiss on hand, dunno how "new" it is, and looking over the OP it looks like there were media downloads, none of which I have. I am posting this specifically for the purposes of development, and not for trying to "run" it as-is, due to the missing media.
Spoiler: show
b0.23 https://mega.nz/#!c0I1TAjB!_2C1Horcb6bz ... ve7jH0pwR8
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by fusiontermite »

pepsifreak wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:20 am I do have a copy of swiss on hand, dunno how "new" it is, and looking over the OP it looks like there were media downloads, none of which I have. I am posting this specifically for the purposes of development, and not for trying to "run" it as-is, due to the missing media.
Thanks! :-)
Asteroth
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Asteroth »

fusiontermite wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 am Does anyone have a version of this tease or is (even better) is anyone developing what opiate began any further? I have never downloaded a version of this tease, because I didn't know Milovana by the time the download was still accessible, but if there already was some substantial amount of scripts I think it would be a shame if it had all been for nothing and maybe the project could be continued (possibly under a different name) or at least some scripts could be re-used.

:wave:
If someone is considering further development it might be a good idea to use TeaseAI Java version. It looks like this is going to be the version that is being developed and improved instead of the original teaseAI
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by opiate »

pepsifreak wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:20 am I do have a copy of swiss on hand, dunno how "new" it is, and looking over the OP it looks like there were media downloads, none of which I have. I am posting this specifically for the purposes of development, and not for trying to "run" it as-is, due to the missing media.
Spoiler: show
b0.23 https://mega.nz/#!c0I1TAjB!_2C1Horcb6bz ... ve7jH0pwR8
It seems I had an online back up of the media (put a link in the main post and also linked the version that you saved here) Unfortunately though b23 is a very early version of Swiss and I don't have a backup; house was hit by lightning and both the PC and the laptop were on the network at the time.

If anybody links a later version, I will upload and link it into the main post. In the meantime, I am very bitterly looking at starting from scratch, but I am way out of the game here.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality

Post by opiate »

Main post has been updated with the last version of Swiss that was ever released. I am not supporting the release, but now that it has been recovered I may someday release a version for current TeaseAI builds (that will be supported).
Limwenia
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Post by Limwenia »

Does anyone still have the most recent version of Swiss available as a back-up, by any chance? I found b 0.23, but that is apparently a very early version still?
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Limwenia wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:17 pm Does anyone still have the most recent version of Swiss available as a back-up, by any chance? I found b 0.23, but that is apparently a very early version still?
Hi!
I found this in my old download folder, but I can't give any info in what status that version is, it's called 'Swiss vb0.47f.zip', so, should be newer.
Download in the attachment.

Best greetings,
Markus
Attachments
Swiss vb0.47f.zip
(568.98 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
Limwenia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Limwenia »

markus wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:09 pm
Limwenia wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:17 pm Does anyone still have the most recent version of Swiss available as a back-up, by any chance? I found b 0.23, but that is apparently a very early version still?
Hi!
I found this in my old download folder, but I can't give any info in what status that version is, it's called 'Swiss vb0.47f.zip', so, should be newer.
Download in the attachment.

Best greetings,
Markus
Thank you, you're a legend!! I'll give it a spin and hopefully it works :-D
Blackpanter
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Blackpanter »

has somebody the media files ?
i didnt find them
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Blackpanter wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:46 pm has somebody the media files ?
i didnt find them
Hi and welcome to the forum! :wave:

Have you tried to run it without media files?
On a quick look at some scripts I didn't found that there are any special media files needed, so you could give it a try without the media files.

Best greetings,
Markus