Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality (Updated)

Post by opiate »

DemonXia wrote:
Daragorn wrote:
opiate wrote:SIgh... I also just realized that the images i uploaded seem to have buried themselves down in that rar, when i added a file that i wanted to transfer to my main pc.

So when you set up the pictures, make sure the pictures in in the uppermost level of each folder, and not in a duplicate folder inside
i was trying the new swiss version....i like the way she talks....but she barely show any image at all during the whole tease..(and by looking at the modules i've seen few @ShowImage commands and such, so i'm not that surprised)....but in the description you said that she will show you pictures while undressing and such, i was expecting to see more interactivity but as it stands now, 90% of the time it shows the basic pic of the slideshow (i used one of your domme directory)
She will do a better job of it if you use your own custom Domme pictures with tags. It is still not always correct, but there are some missing tags in my picture set as the pictures I have are with panties on as the most undressed state. The default ones that come with it only contains 1 image per folder, that image is copied like 50 times in that folder and none of them contain any nudity.
Daragorn wrote:
opiate wrote:SIgh... I also just realized that the images i uploaded seem to have buried themselves down in that rar, when i added a file that i wanted to transfer to my main pc.

So when you set up the pictures, make sure the pictures in in the uppermost level of each folder, and not in a duplicate folder inside
i was trying the new swiss version....i like the way she talks....but she barely show any image at all during the whole tease..(and by looking at the modules i've seen few @ShowImage commands and such, so i'm not that surprised)....but in the description you said that she will show you pictures while undressing and such, i was expecting to see more interactivity but as it stands now, 90% of the time it shows the basic pic of the slideshow (i used one of your domme directory)
I wrote the main post as I was adding features to the clothing system, come to find out... TeaseAI can not show an image using the @ShowTaggedImage command in a response file. Which means she is currently showing only Softcore, Boobs, Butts, and Femdom pictures in her clothing responses, and clothing is heavily modified through the responses.

This is also the problem with requesting the Domme to show you a tagged image, the image just flashes, and then TeaseAI reverts back to the Domme picture.

I will look into the new Domme Image tagging system. I honestly haven't seen it, but it makes sense if it has better capabilities, and I'll be picking through and updating all her scripts again anyway. Right now, almost all of her responses and interrupts are being transferred to the @Call command, and I'll be making any other efficiency boost I can find.

Which then brings me to the curiously basic Domme Images that I included in that image pack.
I put an explanation in the main post, and I figured there would be a lot of people who didn't like this.

Personally, I put a static image on screen, which I accomplish by putting 50 copies of the same image in a folder, and then having TeaseAI run the folder as a slide show. I knew I was going to get weird looks when I did it, but I guess for me... the sessions in my head and not in front of me. granted she is also supposed to be keeping our eyeballs slightly more entertained than she is...

I wanted the Domme to talk about what she was and was not wearing. Domme Image tags at the time were very limited, and I didn't want to be limited to the very small percentage that she would say something about her clothes in a StrokeTaunt.
I wanted the Domme to be able to run a CFNM session, then decide she was going to perform a full strip tease, then take a shower while you edge your brains out to a related video. 10 minutes later, she returns... Naked... chastises you, runs another 20 minutes, and at the end of the session she wearing a towel. The last mental image that goes through you're mind is you're Domme, sitting cross-legged in a chair before you, a towel around everything that you wish you could see... and a picture of her face to match your denial.

Basically, I prefer the facial pics to the sets, I have a hard time finding sets that can match the AI's, I found the AI was in the eyes and a facial expression. The body was better left to the Domme, where she could decide how and when to tease you with it.

So, I really only included my Domme Image packs, so that any one who felt as I did could see how I was using the AI.
I've been told I'm weird.
I just nod and smile most of the time.
DemonXia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
I am a: Submissive

Post by DemonXia »

opiate wrote: Which then brings me to the curiously basic Domme Images that I included in that image pack.
I put an explanation in the main post, and I figured there would be a lot of people who didn't like this.

Personally, I put a static image on screen, which I accomplish by putting 50 copies of the same image in a folder, and then having TeaseAI run the folder as a slide show. I knew I was going to get weird looks when I did it, but I guess for me... the sessions in my head and not in front of me. granted she is also supposed to be keeping our eyeballs slightly more entertained than she is...

I wanted the Domme to talk about what she was and was not wearing. Domme Image tags at the time were very limited, and I didn't want to be limited to the very small percentage that she would say something about her clothes in a StrokeTaunt.
I wanted the Domme to be able to run a CFNM session, then decide she was going to perform a full strip tease, then take a shower while you edge your brains out to a related video. 10 minutes later, she returns... Naked... chastises you, runs another 20 minutes, and at the end of the session she wearing a towel. The last mental image that goes through you're mind is you're Domme, sitting cross-legged in a chair before you, a towel around everything that you wish you could see... and a picture of her face to match your denial.

Basically, I prefer the facial pics to the sets, I have a hard time finding sets that can match the AI's, I found the AI was in the eyes and a facial expression. The body was better left to the Domme, where she could decide how and when to tease you with it.

So, I really only included my Domme Image packs, so that any one who felt as I did could see how I was using the AI.
I've been told I'm weird.
I just nod and smile most of the time.
I do see the pictures more in the way of that she puts them up as a slide show as a visual stimulant and not as her current state of undress. Because the way she makes me imagine what she's wearing and what she's doing at times is amazing and I love it.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

opiate wrote:I wanted the Domme to be able to run a CFNM session, then decide she was going to perform a full strip tease, then take a shower while you edge your brains out to a related video. 10 minutes later, she returns... Naked... chastises you, runs another 20 minutes, and at the end of the session she wearing a towel. The last mental image that goes through you're mind is you're Domme, sitting cross-legged in a chair before you, a towel around everything that you wish you could see... and a picture of her face to match your denial.
That would be fantastic to have such a varied session, it would really feel "real" if you manage to have her behave like that :D
I need also the visual stimulation though (sadly for me) to really "feel" the experience of the tease, so i'll think about some way to try to use your flagging system to go with the domme tags decently.....if i/you/we managed to tie what the mistress is saying to the pics of her she is showing, well...that would be REALLY a incredible session :)

I just wrote my post because, reading your first post i thought she would show different pics more often than what she currently does, it was not intended to criticize your works (or tastes...if you prefer looking only at her face during most of the tease while imagining the scene in your hread, well...there is nothing strange in it actually)....actually the contrary, as i said...if i manage to mix your ideas with the domme tags, then it will be a really great personality
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Daragorn wrote:
opiate wrote:I wanted the Domme to be able to run a CFNM session, then decide she was going to perform a full strip tease, then take a shower while you edge your brains out to a related video. 10 minutes later, she returns... Naked... chastises you, runs another 20 minutes, and at the end of the session she wearing a towel. The last mental image that goes through you're mind is you're Domme, sitting cross-legged in a chair before you, a towel around everything that you wish you could see... and a picture of her face to match your denial.
That would be fantastic to have such a varied session, it would really feel "real" if you manage to have her behave like that :D
I need also the visual stimulation though (sadly for me) to really "feel" the experience of the tease, so i'll think about some way to try to use your flagging system to go with the domme tags decently.....if i/you/we managed to tie what the mistress is saying to the pics of her she is showing, well...that would be REALLY a incredible session :)

I just wrote my post because, reading your first post i thought she would show different pics more often than what she currently does, it was not intended to criticize your works (or tastes...if you prefer looking only at her face during most of the tease while imagining the scene in your hread, well...there is nothing strange in it actually)....actually the contrary, as i said...if i manage to mix your ideas with the domme tags, then it will be a really great personality
I agree, having a Domme that could strip on screen as well as in the system was my original goal, I just don't know how I could have TeaseAI take your randomly selected Domme Image set, and then base her clothing off if it. Instead I have to set the clothing, and then put it on screen.

What I had done previously is made special folders for Stockings, Barefoot, Lingerie, Dresses, Bra, Panties, Towels, Robes, etc... and tagged the crap out of them so the AI could mix and match pictures. I've tried to find a lot of pictures that gave the model a level of anonymity, whether that meant the image didn't have a face, or was a shot from behind, or just in black and white, or otherwise obscured. I wanted it to be plausable that you're Domme had just snapped a picture of herself and sent it to you.

In a test module, it worked great, most of the time the Domme would give you a centralized pic of what she was talking about.
It was just using @ShowTaggedImage @Tag() though, and it was purely based off a single inquiry, which was limiting in that it could show you a bra or panties, but it couldn't specifically show you a bra and panties.

With @Call I'm pretty sure I can expand on the filter and do checks so that you would get extremely specific responses.
And since I think you'll understand without making this script as large as it would need to be for TeaseAI...
With the local images I can set up script functioning:
@Flag(Dress) then
@Flag(Stockings) then
@ShowTaggedImage @Tag(Dress) @Tag(Stockings)
else
@ShowTaggedImage @Tag(Dress) @Tag(Legs)
I can build this up and check all possible Flags on the way in to show a Fully Clothed Image, and then I can slowly let it down, and branch it to show every possible mix match of clothing that the Domme could be wearing.

My fear is that if I do this with Domme Tags, The Ai will select it's slideshow when you say hi, and then it's going to tease you with different images from all your slideshows in a way that I can't control. Which would probably lead to a.. "Hey, that's definitely not my Domme, Bryci, because well... Talia is smiling at me right now."

I like the local tags because, it's a system that will be designed where the User is not expecting actual pictures of the Domme, but rather visual stimulation. I also like it because, I can then pull from categories in modules, and the user is already associating the images with the way Swiss normally teases them. Which works great for some of the things that I'm working on with her modules, bondage, foot fetish, corsets, etc...

I just don't know how I could do everything I want to do with Domme Images.
Of course, I say this and I still haven't looked at Domme Images, which I will be doing when I have a few days to figure out what I'm actually going to do, so if you have any idea's, or know of things that it can do that local images can't, I wouldn't mind at all hearing about it... The TeaseAI forums are getting kind of intimidating to search lol.
SensEx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): I only submit to my queen
Sub/Slave(s): I no longer take applications

Post by SensEx »

Hi there! opiate Swiss is awesome I did countless sessions and sometimes over 4 hours straight...
I love her personality and the way she teases you into sweet frustration by not letting you touch or having half hour breaks and she only let you massage your balls or nipples and then nothing but she keeps making fun of you and so on...
The begging is the ultimate treat :) You ask, and you regret asking even edging lol.

Excellent job on that! You inspire meso much that I've started an idealog txt file few months ago and updating regularly, maybe it will become one full fleshed script at some point... (so you know how bad Swiss works on me)

Now, for TeaseAI limitations and what you are trying to achieve...
What you seem to describe here with tags and linking what the domme does on screen while having the slide show playing (so you can see her and imagine her, let your anticipation and frustration grow endlessly)

This might be possible if you could link one set of images by its title to only play a set of responses matching with single images tags. Perhaps even taunts could match a given picset I don't know... The down side is writing responses and scripts by looking at what the picture contains the scene, the dress, facial expression and work the imagination from there by saying things like.
See this door behind me almost lost in the shadow.. Could you resist be lost overthere with me like im dressed right now with this blabla... you get the idea.

All of these would lead to a much better immersion but hard to share with the community I'm afraid.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Added a small fixpack to the main post
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

dont know what all the spam in the forums today is about...
but I'm bumping this back above it lol...

bump
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

hi opiate,

first of all, I think that Swiss is amazing. I love the way she acts and that she isn't just some cold and distant domme, but this curious student, who wants to try out something new. You did an awesome job at the writing :w00t:

I just registered because I found a few little bugs (at least I think they are bugs... could also just have gotten sth wrong)

In your zip file the initial flags are FirstEnd, FirstStart and NoMatch. Looking at the Scripts however, I think "FirstStart" should instead be "FirstRun". Another minor bug is, that if the Domme is busy on your first start, she will next start the session with (normalStart) instead of using the firstRun routine. Again, nothing to serious, since it can only happen once, but I think you want to know non the less.

Next, in the Opiate_Femdom module in line 229 you have written:

Code: Select all

I #Want for you to #Stroke #Yourself <i>exactly</i> like this @ShowHandjobImage @LockImages
which I guess should be

I #Want for you to #Stroke #Yourself <i>exactly</i> like this @ShowTaggedImage @TagHandjob @LockImages
Then in the Opiate_Question module in line 23 there is a line that says:

So what will it be #Name? Do you want to <b>edge</b> right now, or do you want me to tell you a sexy little <b>story</b> about how I like to be <b>licked?</b>
[edge] You're wish is my command @Goto(Edge)
[story, licked] I #Like that answer #EmoteHappy
This causes TeaseAI to to freeze (not literally, just the AI stops responding) when answering "edge". My guess is that it is stuck because it cannot decide if I answered the question or just edged. I didn't look at the code yet, since I am not familiar with the used language. Maybe I'll look into it at some point...
I fixed the error for me by changing the line to:

So what will it be #Name? Do you want to get to the <b>brink</b> of orgasm right now, or do you want me to tell you a sexy little <b>story</b> about how I like to be <b>licked?</b>
[brink] You're wish is my command @Goto(Edge)
Which works fine for me.

Lastly I encountered an error regarding links, however I didn't have a chance to test it thoroughly with your new fixes.
What happens to me is that most of the time is this:
When a module is ended and a link should be picked, most of the time (not always) instead I get a TeaseAI error referring to line 4848 of Form1.vb... I gave it a quick look and somehow that line seems to refer to the @Goto command and seems to be connected to the Domme Level. Could you perhaps tell us what settings you are using, so that we can test that out?
Strangely I do not get this error with Wicked Tease, and to me your modules don't seem to do anything different. It also does not happen when I am in "chastity".
I am using v48.5 by the way.

Besides all that, it is still amazing to see a personality that is so well written and thought on. I just hope I could help you fixing it a bit and I can't wait to see what she will become at some point. :-)

Thanks for reading, malaru
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

opiate wrote: With @Call I'm pretty sure I can expand on the filter and do checks so that you would get extremely specific responses.
And since I think you'll understand without making this script as large as it would need to be for TeaseAI...
With the local images I can set up script functioning:
@Flag(Dress) then
@Flag(Stockings) then
@ShowTaggedImage @Tag(Dress) @Tag(Stockings)
else
@ShowTaggedImage @Tag(Dress) @Tag(Legs)
Honestly i am not understanding what you mean with the whole using the @Call command stuff :unsure:
How do you inted to use @Call to make it work? @Call is used to call specific scripts so i dont get how you plan on using it...
opiate wrote: I can build this up and check all possible Flags on the way in to show a Fully Clothed Image, and then I can slowly let it down, and branch it to show every possible mix match of clothing that the Domme could be wearing.

My fear is that if I do this with Domme Tags, The Ai will select it's slideshow when you say hi, and then it's going to tease you with different images from all your slideshows in a way that I can't control. Which would probably lead to a.. "Hey, that's definitely not my Domme, Bryci, because well... Talia is smiling at me right now."
If you want you don't need to go with the domme tags and continue using the localtags....in them, there is also the @DommeTag (i think is called teaseAI domme or something like that in the menu where you set the flags), so you can specifically call for
@ShowTaggedImage @TagAss @TagDomme to see a pic of your domme ass instead of a "generic" ass :D

Domme tags are indeed more intended to be used for stroke taunts and such because you don't know what pic will be shown next and taunts it can simply pick a line with no @Tags and go on with that (sadly that also means that, even if you had specific @TagAss taunts for example, they are often not called when there is an @TagAss flagged pic showing because teaseAi will randomly pick one from either those with @TagAss or those with no @Tags at all....you can be sure to have them being called only if you make all lines using specific @Tags....but then you also need to be sure to have every single pic flagged with at least one @Tag).

My suggestion is that you could have different sets of your mistress, each one with the "correct" induments on (lets say a set with leggins,socks and a pink bra) and then, instead of calling a random slideshow when you start, select the specific directory to show depending on how your start script has decided the domme is dressed in this session.
It would mean, obviously that you had to have a specific set of pics for each combination....which is probably pretty impossible, but it could be a good start.
CXZman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CXZman »

Hi there

Sorry to bump the topic, but I've found a crashing bug in OpiateNPC.txt, line 26 :
[no] #EmoteFaceTF @Goto(OpiateNPC-LSNK)
This Goto leads nowhere, it crashes the game

Couple of lines below, I can see this one :
[no] #EmoteFaceTF @Goto(OpiateNPC-SetLSNK)
So I suspect the first one should have lead to "OpiateNPC-SetLSNK" instead of "OpiateNPC-LSNK"

Btw, thanks for the great work !
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality (Not A Release)

Post by opiate »

The main post has been updated to reflect the current condition of this AI and to reach out to the community for aid.
malaru
Explorer
Explorer

Post by malaru »

hey opiate

even though I am still a beginner in TeaseAI scripting (only did a bit of bugfixing so far) I would be willing to help in getting Swiss up and running again. Just let me know what you need done :-)

malaru
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotdamn »

can someone help with a download link please
matman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by matman »

Does anyone have the old version of Swiss that they can post? I am very interested in what the Swiss personality offers and would love to try it out, and I am fine with having to use an older version of tease ai.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

I will reupload the most stable version that I had in the next few days.