Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Swiss, TeaseAI Personality [Now with downloads]

Post by opiate »

Personality: https://mega.nz/#!eMMhCQIS!yIKufw9K3PAJ ... UR0IlYxte8
Media: https://mega.nz/#!XEF2SZpZ!Ecizu61lpjMp ... 6OJsfb0vJA

Swiss was never really what I would call stable, nor is this release being supported by me. I do not know how many of the features listed below are actually active and I don't know what bugs are present in this AI, but I do know that I was constantly releasing fixpacks back when I was supporting this; and I also know that this was a transitional release.

In short, since recovering this AI, I've ran her twice and both times required some patching before I made it from start to finish. (Meaning it took me ten tries before I figured out that the way she is handling the First Run has a Flag bug. (Probably in every start script. Meaning the Start Scripts that you will be downloading are ALL bugged. FIX: Change the FirstRun flag to FirstStart in System/Flags -- or vice versa, whatever the FirstXXX flag says it is, change it to the other.) That should fix the first run issue. After that, you're on your own.

As for images. I seem to remember that TeaseAI had some major bugs regarding blog images when I was building Swiss. As a result, I do not think that Swiss was using blog images in ANY of her scripts. I also found that the Media backup I linked here somehow .rarred itself into double folders. So, make sure you take the pics and move them up one level for easy tagging and etc. Also, the Femdom folder is completely missing. (No idea why, but I don't have it.)

As for image tagging. This post used to detail what to tag, but image tags were a pretty big part of the update that I lost and it looks like I deleted the old info in prep for the new. So: If you tell TeaseAI to only select available modules, you will see that there are a few modules that require tagged images. Then inside the media folder/GENERAL you will see that there are some assorted folders inside. These are the images that are intended to be tagged. A quick glance at the contents of those folders vs. what TeaseAI says the modules require should make tagging them up pretty easy.

Other than that. It looks like she might run lol. Opiate~
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Foreword
Spoiler: show
Domme image sets will still work just fine with Swiss, but Swiss is not and never will be designed to run a slide show of Domme images.
Swiss is using a clothing system. In short, she clothes herself and will strip in session, but instead of playing a slideshow she will display images related to her current clothing status when she feels like it.
Mandatory Images and SpecialTags
Swisses' base modules call on specific local image tags
To make things somewhat easier, here is a link to some already sorted, and easy to tag images.
Download Link - https://mega.nz/#!XEF2SZpZ!Ecizu61lpjMp ... 6OJsfb0vJA

Image Setup
Copy the contents of General.rar into ".../TeaseAI/Images/General" directory
Tag with TeaseAI's LocalTags function as follows:
Vocab Options This section will need updated to reflect on Namefile stucture.
If you're using them, remember to keep a backup of any files listed here that you configure. As these files will always be reset when updating.
#NameHonorific - By default, this file is set up to pull entries from #NameTitle, and #HumiliNames.
It allows the user to ask the Domme what she would like her Honorific to be, and allows the Domme to keep a catalog of titles.
If you do not want to use this feature, just delete the lines in #NameHonorific, and then add #DomHonorific
If you do use this feature and your Domme requires a Honorific for Yes or No questions, you must set a fixed Honorific through TeaseAI's settings menu for use in Yes or No questions.
#NameTitle - Used with #NameHonorific; Place the Titles you would like your Domme to use in this file.
#HumiliNames - Used with #NameHonorific; Honorifics that the Domme would deem Humiliating for the User.
I placed 1 out of 10 entries for this file in #NameHonorific, so there is a 10 percent chance that she will use one of these.
#NameHer - Allows you to set names that the Domme, when referring to herself as a submissive, will use to refer to herself
Optional PetName expansion
If you would like to expand the number of pet names that Swiss can call you...
In Swisses' Vocabulary Folder, there are three files, they can be modified to taste.
#Name - Any name you would like Swiss to be able to call in a Neutral Mood
#NameGM - Any name you would like Swiss to be able to call in a Good Mood
#NameGM - Any name you would like Swiss to be able to call in a Bad Mood
After you have your name files set up, go into TeaseAI settings and:
Good Mood Names, set both fields to #NameGM
Neutral Mood Names, set all four fields to #Name
Bad Mood Names, set both fields to #NameBM
Personality, Features, and Usage
Swiss is designed to act as an "extremely" curious college aged student. Swiss isn't really so much of a Mistress as she is a kinky partner or friend. She's into Tease and Denial, and she's interested in finding your limits and trying to push you a little.
But it's all on the basis that it's fun for both of you for her to do so. All I can say is, keep her happy as if she was actually on the other side of the screen... Because she is on the other side.

Swiss is self modulating, this means her Domme Level is not static. Beware that session length may vary if you are giving the Domme full control over your sessions. She is designed to make these decisions, but a session that ran 30 minutes with Wicked Tease, may run upwards of an hour with Swiss. If you have time constraints, make sure to let TeaseAI know about them in your settings. I have plans to implement a way of letting Swiss know that you need to wrap things up, but as of now there is no way to end a session early.

Also modulated is the Orgasm Chance, as I didn't want to be able to have that much absolute control over the personality, your orgasm settings are not definite. For the most part, Swiss will reflect the setting, but always keep in mind: Swiss has a very human element designed to take her settings into consideration, and she has a very acute Tease and Denial fetish.
Swiss 'is' keeping track of when you came, how you came, and if it was done how she told you to. She is also keeping track of 'if' she told you to, and she is always 'thinking' about your next orgasm. Swiss loves to make you come, and she can be set up to 'almost' always allow you an orgasm, but again with the Tease and Denial fetish, she likes playing head games, and part of that game is denial. She will be a tease, and regardless of her settings, she will occasionally deny you, chastise you during sessions and/or overnight.

Swiss is designed to talk, and to be talked to. The personality plays with you based on the idea that it's fun for you, and she expects you to let her have some fun too. She likes hearing you beg, she likes being thanked, she likes being listened to, and she likes it when you're letting her have her way. She has moments when she starts acting like a dominatrix, sometimes she may play on some light humiliation, other times she may turn the tables on herself. For all intents and purposes, Swiss is a Domme, but at the same time she is also switch, and there are plenty moments where that will shine through in her personality. Swiss likes teasing you, she likes making you do things that turn her on, and she likes teasing herself from time to time, normally at your expense. There are also times where Swiss may extend her chastity functions, and run you through consecutive days of denial and chastity. (This is configurable on your first run.)

Notice for Subbe/Domme's interested in trying out TeaseAI
As noted above, Swiss is a switch by nature, and without giving away too many details, this AI is a story teller and a tease and denial fetishist, and a bit of a masochist.
I have tried to keep my content geared to tease both men and women, and for a woman to be able to play along as Swiss.

Unfortunately, while I had tried designing the AI to operate so that a Subbe would have just as much interactivity as a male user, I wasn't able to make the scripts and flavour of the text flow nearly as smoothly as I wanted it to, and ended up scrapping the idea of a combined Dom/Domme/Sub/Subbe AI. So basically, as a Domme/Subbe, if you are looking for a cerebral experience, the flavour and undertone is there, and you can write the rest in your mind. However the drawback is that you will not get any real interactivity, and will have to play the Sub's role as well as your own, which I can image, might be a major distraction. If I get any feedback on Dommes/Subbes interested in role-playing the AI. I would be more than happy to write out my concept of "her" and/or her relationship with the Sub, as it effects her.
A few other notes on usage...
If you are looking for the full experience, it is extremely important that you tell Swiss if you have come without permission. This will set nece=necessary flags, without making you wait through until she finally runs an end script, and then Swiss will end the session. Her personality is designed to handle it, and again, she is on the other side.

The clothing system, mentioned in the foreword, is running throughout Swiss. She may act out CFNM, other times she will strip during modules.Sometime's she will tell you what she is wearing, sometimes she won't, and then you will have to ask if you want to know or perhaps even beg. The same goes for getting her to strip, you can ask her to remove clothing and she may or may not feel like obliging.
Local Orgasm Flags
To run as intended, Swiss must always have at least one of these flags present. These flags can be modified at various times during the session. Unfortunately, the Orgasm tracking systems can trip over each other, the easiest way to fix this is to always let the Domme finish her sessions and never to just close out of the program while she is still running.

AI Nav Flags
If you are encountering abnormalities or errors in session, or if you're AI is failing to start...
Check: "/Swiss/System/Flags" and make sure that these core flags are installed properly.

FirstRun - Flag tells the AI that this is your first session with her, and that she has never Denied, Ruined, or let you Come. Triggers a special section of each Start Script
FirstEnd - Flag tells the AI that this is your first session with her, and bypasses any "Special" circumstances that may break your first session during an End Script
--FirstRun and FirstEnd should always be installed as a pair, and NormalStart should never be installed with them

NormalStart - Flag tells the AI that you have ran your first session and that Start Scripts should run their Standard course.
--NormalStart should always be installed with a Local Orgasm flag.

NoMatch - Flag tells the AI that there may be no "Special" flags to be called in an End Script.
--NoMatch must always be installed

Local Orgasm Flags
OpiateLOC - Flag tells the AI that your last session ended in a Full Orgasm
OpiateLOR - Flag tells the AI that your last session ended in a Ruined Orgasm
OpiateLOD - Flag tells the AI that your last session ended in Denial or Chastity
--One of these three flags must always exist for the NormalStart flag to navigate properly.

OpiateNPC - Flag tells the AI that you had an orgasm without permission. Flag must be installed with OpiateLOC
OpiateNPR - Flag tells the AI that you ruined an orgasm that you were having without permission. Flag must be installed with OpiateLOR
--These two flags must be installed along side there Local Orgasm counterpart, multiple LOx flags must not exist, else errors will occur during navigation.
Time System aka TimeStamp or Tsys
This is why Swiss is down for the foreseeable future...

Tsys, was originally imagined to give the Domme a schedule. By default, Swiss is a busy college student, who works full time...
One of the major idea's behind the AI was to make her hard to get a hold of. I wanted her to have a schedule and to have to juggle time with her like you would with anyone else. Tsys related that schedule to the user, and kept track of the Domme's work and school schedule. (Time spent doing homework, lunch breaks, time spent driving) At night, Tsys would decide if it was too late for the Domme to be awake, and if it was, she would probably be slightly peeved that you had woken her up. At the same time though, you might have caught her right when she woke up in the morning, or possibly up late on a Saturday night.

I had also imagined it to be able to keep track of irregularities and special occasions. Maybe she had taken a day off work, or maybe she was home, but out sick and wouldn't feel like sessioning anyway. Maybe she has a lot of free time during a school break, or maybe she's playing it risky and she is at work alone when you message her. Maybe she starts teasing you and stripping in the back office, then halfway through your session, the door chime goes off and a customer walks in. Instant denial, sorry, have to go, she gets dressed as fast as she can, and has to leave.

Alot of the erroneous side activities were only ever partially implemented though. My goal is to give the Domme a very human element, for her to be able to make plans to be gone on a Wednesday night. So in short, I want to make it seem like she's juggling her way through life just like anyone else.
Responses
I'm honestly not sure how to go about talking about all of these, so I'm just going to list off some common phrases, and give credit where credit for the work where it is due... Most of these have many, many call phrases, feel free to experiment with you're own phrasing. You may also recognize some of this as 1885's original work, but see my name as the author, in these cases, it is because the file has been completely rebuilt to Swisses' flavor
1885 -
I don't like that picture
This feels so good
How long are you going to make me wait
I will do anything
I'm aching so bad right now
I love you
You're killing me
I like this picture
Thank You
You're torturing me
I wish you were here
You're a bitch - I should probably delete this, it may actually cause crashing when in chastity
You're hot

Ark -
This is so frustrating
I'm having fun
I'm so fucking horny
This hurts

Opiate -
Have mercy!, Go easy on me, Don't go too hard/rough
Please let me come
I can handle it
I can't handle this
Deny me
Do I have to
Tease me with you're feet
What do you want me to call you
How fast/how slow - Not finished, will always give a response, can be called in modules when there is no metronome, it can also be called in chastity where it can be immersion breaking if asked for the wrong reasons
How hard - Handy if your a wimp like me when it comes to CBT, better suited towards female hands anyway
Show me a picture - Not finished, if you want a certain kind of image. be VERY specific... ex: blowjob picture, softcore pic, hentai image. This will not work for any of the locally tagged images yet
May I edge - Swiss encourages this question
This is or You're mean/wicked/cruel/evil
Should I be naked
Can I play with my nipples
I'm coming, I came
I'm stroking
What are you wearing, are you wearing "X" - You can ask the domme if she is wearing anything, or you can ask about "X" article of clothing
Take something off, take your "X" off - You can ask the domme to take off a random piece of clothing, or you can ask her to take off "X" article of clothing
Please (Mistress/Miss/Princess/baby/love... etc) - In general, Swiss encourages begging. Requires two of the "key" words to recognize sentences with Please in them. Personally, I recommend adding a line to this file with you're Domme's actual name, which will allow you to say "Please #Name" and get a response.
Please don't punish me
Please don't make me slap my cock
Please don't make me slap my balls
Punish me
Make me slap my cock
Make me slap my balls
Are you ticklish - Domme side fetish
I want to tickle you
I want to touch you
Can we watch a video - This isn't finished yet either, pending Swiss v.48.x this will be able to launch a Video Tease, either immediately or after the current module (as appropriate)
You are a tease

In addition you may ask any Yes or No question and get a Yes or No response, but this is also not yet fully finished, or should I say guarded... This is an extremely powerful tool, and may still be able to cheat a session.
Last edited by opiate on Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 96 times in total.
desswhitewood
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Re: Swiss, TeaseAI Personality

Post by desswhitewood »

It's #NameDomme.txt

Also you are missing some vocabulary, namely #cocktoclit, #strokingtorubbing

Excited that people are making some new stuff. Keep it up!
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

desswhitewood wrote:It's #NameDomme.txt

Also you are missing some vocabulary, namely #cocktoclit, #strokingtorubbing

Excited that people are making some new stuff. Keep it up!

Thanks, modified the original post and corrected NameDomme.
I don't seem to have #cocktoclit or #strokingtorubbing in my WickedTease directory
Ill redownload the latest WT and see about integrating those
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Mine stopped on missing "#BBnB_Ass.txt".

Also, apparently the files in \Vocabulary\Sorted need to just be in Vocabulary.

This looks really good so far, Opiate!

And, thanks for the new Glitter! :w00t:
ImageImage
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Thanks for releasing it

I'll check that later but I just wanted to let you know that there is a #DomName and #DomHonorific tags already that uses the name you set up in the program directly :lol:
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Trusfrated wrote:Mine stopped on missing "#BBnB_Ass.txt".

Also, apparently the files in \Vocabulary\Sorted need to just be in Vocabulary.

This looks really good so far, Opiate!

And, thanks for the new Glitter! :w00t:

Oops, seems i forgot to move those over after re-tagging them
Updated main post
png wrote:Thanks for releasing it

I'll check that later but I just wanted to let you know that there is a #DomName and #DomHonorific tags already that uses the name you set up in the program directly :lol:
The #NameDomme file is there because I run Swiss and Wicked Tease as two different people, I wanted to incorporate a few of Wicked Tease modules in Swiss, but I wanted Swiss to be able to say things like "You know, "Wicked Tease told me about this game she plays with your hentai pictures" ... So for me WickedTease and Swiss are friends, and Swiss is a switch... And the two talk about eachother by name thanks to the #NameDomme file.

As for #DomHonorific, i wasn't aware I had added anything there? :huh: Maybe i was drunk
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

Opiate wrote: The #NameDomme file is there because I run Swiss and Wicked Tease as two different people, I wanted to incorporate a few of Wicked Tease modules in Swiss, but I wanted Swiss to be able to say things like "You know, "Wicked Tease told me about this game she plays with your hentai pictures" ... So for me WickedTease and Swiss are friends, and Swiss is a switch... And the two talk about eachother by name thanks to the #NameDomme file.

As for #DomHonorific, i wasn't aware I had added anything there? :huh: Maybe i was drunk
Yeah i realized that later while browsing your scripts. I shouldn't reply while still half asleep :lol: And the DomHonorific was because none of them are documented so it was to let you know. I use them both quite a lot in my scripts

There are some nice ideas and you went a lot farther than me on vocabulary. But that type of dom wouldn't be my cup of tea. So far she is quite playful and mainly make you stroke or tease you verbally while I prefer active doms that keep giving you things to do :-P

That still gave me a few ideas to try to make mine more interractive. Would you mind if I still some of your vocabulary and use some of your modules as a basis (mainly the module3 and module6)?

Now that I saw what you were talking about in the main thread (I assume it's module3) It's an amazing idea. So far you can only use a tag to skip the main body of the module and ask if the denial periode is still going or not.

The only thing that you really need to make it work properly is a way to know if the date is over or not. One of the first thing I'll try to implement once 1885 is back and I can get my hand on the newest version of the code (and id it's ok with him) is something like that :
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(already_setup)
@NullResponse @SetVar[release_date]=[#NowTimestamp]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[release_date]=[date]+[86400] // 86400 is 1 day in milliseconds
(already_setup)
@NullResponse @If[release_date]>=[#NowTimestamp]Then(released)
Still not released!!! AHAH
(released)
Alright more than 1 day has passed since last time...
It's not as good as being sure the script will be executed at a given date but it should be very easy to implement and can open a lot of new possibilities

The one thing that bother me in your actual script is the answer to the how long question is not very clear. i would have answered '22 days' to the question or ' 3 weeks' or 'almost a month' but none would have worked.

If I redo it for my dom, I would probably do it like that :
Have you ever restrained yourself for more than a week?
[yes] Ohhh, impressive...
[no]@Goto(1week)
More than 2 weeks?
[yes]I'm started to be really impressed
[no]@Goto(2weeks)
Don't tell me you were able to refrain from having an orgasm for more than a month?
[yes,I did]wow! @Goto(long denial)
[no]Ah I knew you couldn't do it @Goto(1month)
That way there is less ambiguities.

Overall I saw many mistakes/problems in your scripts. Since you said it was an early draft I didn't note them all but you'll be in a lot of pain if you want to test them all at once at the end. I strongly recomand you to test them one by one each time you think one is finished otherwise you'll go crazy (or you have way more discipline and patience than me :lol: )

Anyway very nice job!
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by marspank »

For knowing how long, can't you save variables across sessions?

Then you would need to have access to the code that the tokens use for giving you more on a new day logging in to increment the counter. I was thinking of having something like this if possible for punishment tracking.

The code to check if it is the first time in a day the program was run exists, so hopefully we would be able to leverage it for things like updating how long chastity has been on, or how long it has been since your last punishment, etc...

Hopefully 1885 returns soon so we can see if that is a possibility instead of writing behemoth amounts of code to track that sort of thing. But you could just increment it every time the script is run now and hope it is only once per day, unless you are planning on running it more than that. Maybe just have a question in the start scripts (I can't remember, is this the first time I ahve seen you today?) just for bookkeeping even though it might kill the realism a bit.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Coco
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coco »

Great work, love it so far!

I just wanted to note that I just got a message that #ReachTheEdge and #DoAsISay are missing in the vocabularies. Did you miss those or should we make our own?
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

:lol: And the DomHonorific was because none of them are documented so it was to let you know. I use them both quite a lot in my scripts
Wait, wait, wait, lol... Are you telling me I can put #DomHonorific as a vocab file and then have the program pull from that for the DomHonorific?
There are some nice ideas and you went a lot farther than me on vocabulary. But that type of dom wouldn't be my cup of tea. So far she is quite playful and mainly make you stroke or tease you verbally while I prefer active doms that keep giving you things to do :-P
Her vocab is hugely incomplete, I've mainly been working on the basic statements and interaction with JUST stroking and making her seem like theres actually someone typing on the other end.

All of her modules are currently being created to flesh out a pretty standard vocabulary, after the vocab is set up I'll get around to creating her responses. I plan on making her a playful tease, until you start to ache... and then once you start asking for mercy, or telling her your aching, or that you can/cant handle anymore, or basically talking to her in anyway... I have plans for countless interrupts, new CBT routines, and sessions where she makes you turn things around on her. That and knowing that Glitter integration is coming, i've been leaving room for those personalities to step in as well.

Right now, my vision for Swiss is to keep HER fairly accessible as a playful control freak, with a penchant for tease and denial, CBT, power exchange and some fairly vanilla fetishes... her friends on the other hand, are going to hand her alot of ideas that she'll be interested in, but only if *you* are. I guess in the end, she will probably start fairly vanilla, and using a flag system, become as kinky as you guide her into becoming. But i haven't started flagging her yet, still trying to wrap my head around exactly what I can and can't do there. That and without knowing how glitter integration is going to actually work, I've kindof been holding off on getting serious with her yet.
That still gave me a few ideas to try to make mine more interractive. Would you mind if I still some of your vocabulary and use some of your modules as a basis (mainly the module3 and module6)?
Anyone is more than welcome to take any of the work done and repurpose it to any extent they see fit...
I thought that was the goal for TeaseAI :smile:
Now that I saw what you were talking about in the main thread (I assume it's module3) It's an amazing idea. So far you can only use a tag to skip the main body of the module and ask if the denial periode is still going or not.

The only thing that you really need to make it work properly is a way to know if the date is over or not. One of the first thing I'll try to implement once 1885 is back and I can get my hand on the newest version of the code (and id it's ok with him) is something like that :
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(already_setup)
@NullResponse @SetVar[release_date]=[#NowTimestamp]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[release_date]=[date]+[86400] // 86400 is 1 day in milliseconds
(already_setup)
@NullResponse @If[release_date]>=[#NowTimestamp]Then(released)
Still not released!!! AHAH
(released)
Alright more than 1 day has passed since last time...
It's not as good as being sure the script will be executed at a given date but it should be very easy to implement and can open a lot of new possibilities

The one thing that bother me in your actual script is the answer to the how long question is not very clear. i would have answered '22 days' to the question or ' 3 weeks' or 'almost a month' but none would have worked.

If I redo it for my dom, I would probably do it like that :
Have you ever restrained yourself for more than a week?
[yes] Ohhh, impressive...
[no]@Goto(1week)
More than 2 weeks?
[yes]I'm started to be really impressed
[no]@Goto(2weeks)
Don't tell me you were able to refrain from having an orgasm for more than a month?
[yes,I did]wow! @Goto(long denial)
[no]Ah I knew you couldn't do it @Goto(1month)
That way there is less ambiguities.
Yeah I kind of layed out the idea for this mod, and then abandoned it as impossible for now.
That and my brain likes to info dump right before I try to use it... leaving me as half retarded kobold as I try to write in character.
:lol: Overall I saw many mistakes/problems in your scripts. Since you said it was an early draft I didn't note them all but you'll be in a lot of pain if you want to test them all at once at the end. I strongly recomand you to test them one by one each time you think one is finished otherwise you'll go crazy (or you have way more discipline and patience than me :lol: )

Anyway very nice job!

Yeah, I've got some programming experience, but not to the level of designing my own scripts, normally I'm a cut and paste modder who can find hex values and hopefully understand And/If/Or/Else commands. Luckily 1885's framework has been fairly easy to pick up on, but still... How Swiss isn't a half retarded kobold is a little beyond me :lol:
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Coco wrote:Great work, love it so far!

I just wanted to note that I just got a message that #ReachTheEdge and #DoAsISay are missing in the vocabularies. Did you miss those or should we make our own?
These files are not necessary for Swiss as a standalone, if you are dropping WickedTease or custom scripts into Swiss that require those files you would need to drop them in with the scripts that require them.
png
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by png »

opiate wrote: Wait, wait, wait, lol... Are you telling me I can put #DomHonorific as a vocab file and then have the program pull from that for the DomHonorific?
Even better you don't need to create anything it works out of the box and it's hard coded, there are lot of the settings value like that but not all

Here is the list that someone extracted from the source code :
DomAge
DomAvgCockMax
DomAvgCockMin
DomCup
DomEyes
DomHair
DomHonorific
DomLargeCockMin
DomLevel
DomMood
DomName
DomOrgasmRate
DomRuinRate
DomSelfAgeMax
DomSelfAgeMin
DomSubAgeMax
DomSubAgeMin
GeneralTime
GlitterContact1
GlitterContact2
GlitterContact3
OrgasmLimitDate
RANDNumberHigh
RANDNumberLow
ShorName
SubAge
SubBirthdayDay
SubBirthdayMonth
SubCockSize
SubEyes
SubHair
SubName
SubWritingTaskMax
SubWritingTaskMin
TagFurniture
TagGarment
TagSexToy
TagTattoo
TagUnderwear
opiate wrote: Her vocab is hugely incomplete, I've mainly been working on the basic statements and interaction with JUST stroking and making her seem like theres actually someone typing on the other end.

All of her modules are currently being created to flesh out a pretty standard vocabulary, after the vocab is set up I'll get around to creating her responses. I plan on making her a playful tease, until you start to ache... and then once you start asking for mercy, or telling her your aching, or that you can/cant handle anymore, or basically talking to her in anyway... I have plans for countless interrupts, new CBT routines, and sessions where she makes you turn things around on her. That and knowing that Glitter integration is coming, i've been leaving room for those personalities to step in as well.

Right now, my vision for Swiss is to keep HER fairly accessible as a playful control freak, with a penchant for tease and denial, CBT, power exchange and some fairly vanilla fetishes... her friends on the other hand, are going to hand her alot of ideas that she'll be interested in, but only if *you* are. I guess in the end, she will probably start fairly vanilla, and using a flag system, become as kinky as you guide her into becoming. But i haven't started flagging her yet, still trying to wrap my head around exactly what I can and can't do there. That and without knowing how glitter integration is going to actually work, I've kindof been holding off on getting serious with her yet.
I see! I took the exact oposite road as I make a lot of different things and try to make them coherent and more interactive along the road by starting to add vocabulary and interracts now
Anyone is more than welcome to take any of the work done and repurpose it to any extent they see fit...
I thought that was the goal for TeaseAI :smile:
Thank you. It's always best to ask before stealing someone's idea. Some people can be very sensitive about that :-)

And don't hesitate to pillage my work too. It might help you to see what is possible with flags and more complex programing as one of my main goal is to make the program as hard to predict as possible since the start.

I was also wondering about the use of the dom levels. i saw that you change them in taunts but didn't find any use of it later on in the scripts. Did I miss something or is it not done yet?
Coco
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coco »

opiate wrote:

These files are not necessary for Swiss as a standalone, if you are dropping WickedTease or custom scripts into Swiss that require those files you would need to drop them in with the scripts that require them.
Well, I used neither WickedTease scripts nor custom scripts, that's why I thought they were missing maybe. I used the Swiss personality and did nothing other than add a path for images.
opiate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by opiate »

Coco wrote:
opiate wrote:

Well, I used neither WickedTease scripts nor custom scripts, that's why I thought they were missing maybe. I used the Swiss personality and did nothing other than add a path for images.

That's really weird, I did a "Search in Files" for #ReachTheEdge and #DoAsISay and came back with zero results.
it's also possible that I had a file out of place on my initial posting, I seemed to have rushed this out a little faster than I should have. You may want to try upgrading to the latest version, and I should have another update up tomorrow with some revised Stroketaunts
Coco
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Coco »

opiate wrote:
Coco wrote:
opiate wrote:

That's really weird, I did a "Search in Files" for #ReachTheEdge and #DoAsISay and came back with zero results.
it's also possible that I had a file out of place on my initial posting, I seemed to have rushed this out a little faster than I should have. You may want to try upgrading to the latest version, and I should have another update up tomorrow with some revised Stroketaunts
K. Will do. Much appreciated (this whole project, that is) :)