Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by markus »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:29 pm I've never played with Miss Blue,
From my point of view... when House Of Tease gets 10 points out of 10 (it is great), ... Miss Blue gets 11 out of 10 X_o , :thumbsup: ,... what I like from those 2 personalities that they are not random task generators,... they 'talk' you into doing this or that, not just fire up some tasks.

... Tig,... please don't try Miss Blue,.. you have your own personality to write and work on ^^
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

Hey Tig

Im sorry to say this but I still havent got 24/7 to work. I did everything per your instructions. I have gone through the setup process multiple times trying different settings. I delete local flags after sessions and so forth, but miss Blue hasent woken up once. No error messages whatsoever, just a black screen. The 1 common thing i have done in all setups is that I say "no" to if im working monday-friday, because i work wed-sat.

Has anyone else had this problem?

:wave:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:04 am Hey Tig

Im sorry to say this but I still havent got 24/7 to work. I did everything per your instructions. I have gone through the setup process multiple times trying different settings. I delete local flags after sessions and so forth, but miss Blue hasent woken up once. No error messages whatsoever, just a black screen. The 1 common thing i have done in all setups is that I say "no" to if im working monday-friday, because i work wed-sat.

Has anyone else had this problem?

:hmmm:
:wall:
:rant:
Have you tried version 1.03?
I'll check the script again... :\'-( :weep:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

markus wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:34 pm ... Tig,... please don't try Miss Blue,.. you have your own personality to write and work on ^^
Well... I need to take care of my little friend :fish: too, you know... :-D
I don't think that meeting new people could be bad for him. :whistle:

About Kinky Girl... I'm still trying to write the script for the first meeting. It's not technically difficult, what I lack, at the moment, is inspiration.
Don't worry, usually after few days I can find a solution. Plus tonight there's nothing interesting on TV so I'll have some extra time to work on it.

Bye! :wave:
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:01 am Have you tried version 1.03?
I have.

No wakeups today either. Manually deleted all 24/7 flags on this one. Even changed the poweroption on the computer so it dosnt go to sleep. Fired up TAI, went through the settings again. Put 1-3 sessions for a work day on wednsday. Had some fun. Deleted the local flags. Still nothing so far today.

Edit:
I just checked the miss_blue flags and there is a new one named "24_7_wednesday_number_of_sessions_set" so something has happened, but no alert from the program
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 pm
tigrotto wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:01 am Have you tried version 1.03?
I have.
What the :rant: ! :wall:
All these bugs are driving me crazy!
G3General wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 pm ...Deleted the local flags...
You mean only the temporary flags, right? (Main folder\Scripts\MissBlue\System\Flags\Temp)
G3General wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 pm Edit:
I just checked the miss_blue flags and there is a new one named "24_7_wednesday_number_of_sessions_set" so something has happened, but no alert from the program
It's not a new flag, it has always existed since the first version of the script.
It's used to let the program know that the number of session to do on Wednesday(similarly for the other days of the week) has already been set, otherwise everytime the program wakes up on Wednesday it would reset the number of session to do.

I'll see if I can test the script tonight.
I'll let you know.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

24/7 control script for Miss Blue - TEST UPDATES

Post by tigrotto »

Since there have been many reports of bugs in my script for Miss Blue I decided to make some tests.

I'll update this post as soon I have some results.

Test #1
Spoiler: show
Settings
  • Working days: from Monday to Friday
  • Leave home to go to work at 8
  • Come back home at 12
  • Always wake up at 7
  • Always go to sleep at 22
  • Same number of sessions for working/not working days
  • Number of sessions per day: min: 2 max: 4
  • No sessions during sleep
  • Time between sessions: min: 1 minute max: 2 minutes
  • Length of the session: min: 5 minutes max: 10 minutes
Results
The script works! :mbounce: :happy2:
At least with these settings, so it may just be a coincidence but I don't think so.
I did the set-up and then finished the session. After a couple of minutes she woke up and she started another session. I managed to do all the 4 sessions she planned for today.
These are the problems I encountered:
  1. If you have set a limit to how many orgasm you can get, like I did, and you've already had all your orgasm and your Domme decides to let you cum, she will run the interrupt Was going to let you cum(in Interrupt\Out of Orgasms).
    After that the session will end and she will not wake up unless you say hi. The same if you use your safeword and then decide to end the session;
  2. I forgot to add a @CheckStrokingState at the beginning of the set-up script;
  3. Minor problems with the reset procedure;
  4. This is the biggest problem I had. As holaba_be described here everytime she woke up she punished me for missing 0 sessions and she has never played the alarm sound.
Conclusions
Problems 1, 2 and 3 are easy to fix. About the last one I don't have a solution at the moment.
I will need to do more tests, maybe tonight.
Test #2 - 16/03/2018
Spoiler: show
Settings
  • Working days: from Monday to Friday
  • Leave home to go to work at 8
  • Come back home at 12
  • Always wake up at 7
  • Always go to sleep at 22
  • Same number of sessions for working/not working days
  • Number of sessions per day: min: 1 max: 2
  • No sessions during sleep
  • Time between sessions: min: 1 minute max: 2 minutes
  • Length of the session: min: 5 minutes max: 10 minutes
Results
I found a problem. After the initial session where I did the set-up script she went offline. It was 16:11, but she never woke up. So after 15 minutes I decided to put some flags to understand what was happening. I discovered that the script was playing a loop: (Start)>(Find day of the week)>(Friday)>(Friday_Sub is at home)>(Friday_Sub is sleeping)>(Start); but I'm not sleeping!
So I checked line (Friday_Sub is at home) where she decides whether I'm awake or not and I found this error

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @Flag(24-7_work_on_friday) @NotFlag(24-7_work_on_saturday) @If[#DateDifference(24-7_wake_up_working_day,minutes)]<=[0]Or[24-7_go_to_sleep_not_working_day,minutes]>=[0]Then(Friday_Sub is sleeping)
As you can see in the @If command, after the "Or" it's missing the command #DateDifference and that's what is causing the loop.
This error was present also in version 1.02 but I believe also in 1.01 and 1.00. This error is present in all the (XXX_Sub is at home) lines.

Conclusions
I fixed the code and I'm now checking if there are similar errors. Tonight I'll run other tests to see if everything is OK.
The only problem I still have to fix is #4 from Test #1
Test #3 - 18/03/2018
Small update on this script.
I was doing other tests and I was pretty confident that was everything OK but I found another bug.
This time Tease AI crashed... :\'-( :weep:
I'm done for today. I'll check the script tomorrow...
Last edited by tigrotto on Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
G3General
Explorer
Explorer

Post by G3General »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:28 pm The script works!
Well, im doing something wrong then.
Just have to figure out what

Im going to try The same test you did and SEE og anuthing happens
fusiontermite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fusiontermite »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:28 am About Kinky Girl... I'm still trying to write the script for the first meeting. It's not technically difficult, what I lack, at the moment, is inspiration.
Hi Tig

First of all, I would like to say that I like the new nick name that you have been given in the last few posts :lol: Also, I am very glad to hear that you decided to work on your own personality. I have used both your start script (are you ready to be teased) and your end script and I have to say that, in my opinion, they both are of very high quality. You clearly have some very kinky ideas (I'm not saying anything more so as not to spoil the surprise for anybody)..

Since you say that you currently lack inspiration, why don't you create your own thread for the development of Kinky Girl? You could state what your general idea with the domme is (I know that you already have done that in some posts), including, for example, what you have in mind for your first meeting and people could simply add their ideas to it (whether they are vague or specific), which would in turn give you new ideas and so forth. Whether or not you decide to use an idea would of course still be up to you, but such a thread could help you get some inspiration :-) Since you will need your own thread for the beta versions, bugfixes and future update anyway, why not create it right away? :smile:

Anyway, thanks for your outstanding work!
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi Tig!

I would agree to the above, you should start a thread for all your own work.
Your self-made scripts are scattered around in the community-created-scripts-thread,... with an own thread you could have a start post, having there all the actuall versions (how many versions of blackjerk you have released???!!! ^^ ... feels like a thousand *lol* ) ... so you can give the user an overview of what you have done so far, what is up-to-date and of what the user can choose from.
Let's face it, there are right now only some persons working on scripts/personalities, and they all have an own thread.
You have done a lot work, imho it's absolutly worth an own thread, ... also to have a chance to talk about your new personality.

Regarding your new personality,... I like Miss Blue alot, but what House of Tease does better is to involve the 'secret-crush'.
If I would have a wish for free (for you personality that is), I would choose that you 'involve' the secret-crush in your personality,.. it should be kinda rare, not too often, and not in the beginning... well,... all I can say is that every time in house of tease it comes to the secret-crush my pulse starts running faster, it is some sort of a 'special' kick.

Best greetings,
markus :wave:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

G3General wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:55 pm
tigrotto wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:28 pm The script works!
Well, im doing something wrong then.
Just have to figure out what

Im going to try The same test you did and SEE og anuthing happens
There's not much that you can do wrong; you just need to delete the temporary flags then Tease AI does the rest.
Probably there's still something in the script that I haven't been able to find or maybe it's the interaction with the start script(which is very complex).

For this first test I used a modified version of Wicked Tease: I removed the original start and end script, the links and modules and I replaced them with simplified files to check if the bugs were caused by the script or if by something else.
I will fix the bugs I found and then I will run another test with Wicked Tease; if there aren't other problems I will switch to Miss Blue.

I forgot to mention it in the conclusions of my test, but when she woke up the screen remained black even when she was talking instead of running the slideshow with images of the domme and I had to manually start another slideshow by right clicking on the screen. She also showed me an image and it stayed on the screen for the rest of the session and I had to manually restart the domme slideshow.
Last time I played with HoT she showed me an image but I hadn't this problem.
Probably it's caused by the script. I'll look into that too.

I hope to fix this script once and for all! :-P
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

fusiontermite wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:05 pm First of all, I would like to say that I like the new nick name that you have been given in the last few posts :lol:
I like it too. Markus had a nice idea!
fusiontermite wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:05 pm Also, I am very glad to hear that you decided to work on your own personality. I have used both your start script (are you ready to be teased) and your end script and I have to say that, in my opinion, they both are of very high quality.
Thanks! :w00t:
It's always nice when people appreciate your work, it helps keeping the motivation high.
I have to warn you, though, that those script were meant for Wicked Tease(I don't remember now, but I believe I wrote something about with which personality you couldn't use them); when I wrote them I was at the beginning of my "career" as scripter and write a script for Wicked Tease was easier than for HoT or Miss Blue.
However I think, but I'm not sure, you could add them without problems to Miss Blue.

Not long ago I wanted to write a different version of all my scripts to adapt them to every personality but then I had to work on BlackJerk but then there was always something else to do.

I saw your post here; I can't work on it at the moment but I wanted to give you some ideas if you want to work on it by yourself, but I've never had to time to do it. I like the idea so I'll try to help you implement it but I need to fix the script for Miss Blue before.
markus wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:37 pm (how many versions of blackjerk you have released???!!! ^^ ... feels like a thousand *lol* )
I keep in my PC every version of every script; the latest version of BlackJerk is 6.7 which makes it the twentieth version :-D
Thanks to your patches I started working on BlackJerk 7.0 but it's now in stand-by...
markus wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:37 pm Your self-made scripts are scattered around in the community-created-scripts-thread,... with an own thread you could have a start post, having there all the actuall versions
I had the same idea a couple of days ago but then I thought: "Why should I be different than anyone else? Everyone posted their script here so why should I have a thread for my scripts?" So I was thinking I could make a post here with the links to all my script and then add the link to it in my signature.
Anyway, I need time that I don't have at the moment to do that, so maybe I'll change my mind about it.
fusiontermite wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:05 pm Since you say that you currently lack inspiration, why don't you create your own thread for the development of Kinky Girl? You could state what your general idea with the domme is (I know that you already have done that in some posts), including, for example, what you have in mind for your first meeting and people could simply add their ideas to it (whether they are vague or specific), which would in turn give you new ideas and so forth.
It's a good idea but I want to wait before making a development thread for Kinky Girl. Creating a personality it's not like writing a standalone script: you need to write at least 100 modules, and then links, start/end scripts and then... and then... and then... There is a huge work behind a personality, so I want to make sure that I'm able to do this before making a development thread just to say a couple of months later: "Ok guys sorry but Kinky Girl is dead because I don't know what to write".
Kinky Girl could be dead before she was even born. When I decided to work on it I asked avatarbr, genome, GodDragon and PtheV if I could use their scripts; then I downloaded Wildifre for the first time(I prefer to wait until a stable version is released before even reading the description) and I discovered I was working on the same idea. I was almost convinced to give up but then I realized the the other personality were based on the same idea and I continued working on it.
The funny thing is that last week I found a post here of a user who was asking if someone could create a script where the Domme was insecure at first but slowly transforming herself into a real Domme. I can't find it anymore but it was more or less the same idea of WildFire and Kinky Girl.

About the lack of inspiration... I made some research and I think I found some good input. So... fingers crossed.
markus wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:37 pm Regarding your new personality,... I like Miss Blue alot, but what House of Tease does better is to involve the 'secret-crush'.
If I would have a wish for free (for you personality that is), I would choose that you 'involve' the secret-crush in your personality,.. it should be kinda rare, not too often, and not in the beginning... well,... all I can say is that every time in house of tease it comes to the secret-crush my pulse starts running faster, it is some sort of a 'special' kick.
Suggestions are always welcome! Thanks!
But as I said I'm just writing the first script of the first phase of the personality; the secret crush and the kinky stuff will come in the second phase.
There are lots of things I'd like to include in Kinky Girl: for example fusiontermite's idea I mentioned above, but also dmas idea for the secret crush or akds' idea for anal training...

Ok, I'll give you a preview of the first script.
The idea is: you log in in Milovana and open the chat. You will find a girl alone and she will ask you if you want to talk with her for a while. She's here to make friends so you start a normal conversation until she decides she has to leave.

The idea is very simple but it's the implementation that is difficult:
  • I need to find enough topics to make the conversation last for some time
  • I have to structure the script to leave enough time to the user to type his questions for the girl
  • I have to write the response files to do that
  • When you talk to her she may tell you what she does in her real life: if she's 22 she may be a student, if she's 35 she may have a job or if she's 75 she may be a housewife with a foot in the grave. Her real life should affect your future sessions? How?
These are some of the ideas I'm working on...

I hope you like them.
dmas964
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by dmas964 »

Hey tigrotto
There are lots of things I'd like to include in Kinky Girl: for example fusiontermite's idea I mentioned above, but also dmas idea for the secret crush or akds' idea for anal training...
It's great that you want to put my idea in your personality. :smile:
Kinky Girl could be dead before she was even born.
You create great scripts so it would be a shame if Kinky Girl was not born but but I understand that your own personality it's a lot more work than at script. I do not have big skills in "coding" scripts but I can help you write texts to scripts and and I have several ideas for scripts so I can be helpful if you do not have an idea for scripts. At the final stage of creation Kinky Girl I can help with testing :-D
So if you want help you can PM me I be really happy to help. Thanks for the great job you do with the scripts.
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

dmas964 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm It's great that you want to put my idea in your personality. :smile:
It's a nice idea, I believe I told you, that's why I took it into account.
Sorry again if I couldn't work on it.
dmas964 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:27 pm I do not have big skills in "coding" scripts but I can help you write texts to scripts and and I have several ideas for scripts so I can be helpful if you do not have an idea for scripts. At the final stage of creation Kinky Girl I can help with testing :-D
Thanks for your offer!! :-D I'll keep it in mind!
As I said in my previous post, if and when Kinky Girl will become a "serious" project, not just a nice idea, I will start a development thread. I don't know how long it could take(I hope not too much, surely not a week or a month) but if you still want to help you could share your ideas/scripts there.

Bye! :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:40 am
Last time I played with HoT she showed me an image but I hadn't this problem.
Probably it's caused by the script. I'll look into that too.

I hope to fix this script once and for all! :-P
Just a note to consider (I just saw HoT in your text, not sure about the problem), HoT unique link file (so, will run everytime a module ends) start with:

@NullResponse @AFKOff
@NullResponse @UnlockImages
@NullResponse @SlideshowOff

to make sure nothing was locked in the last module.