Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by 1885 »

Hey peoples, since the Tease AI Open Beta thread has been going so strong, it's been suggested to start a thread just for sharing scripts people have made so far. It may take a while for this thread to really get into the swing of things, but since people are already coming up with good stuff - here's a place top put it all. I'll even get it started by sharing a new Response file (though feel free to share any kind of script of course!)

To add this Response file easily, simply go to the Modding tab in the Settings Menu and click on Responses. Enter the first line below as the filename, the second line in the keyword box, and then the remaining lines in the large box. Then just click Save and you're good to go! (I'll add more options to the Modding tools as the build continues to be developed, but for now you can post the body of scripts in Spoiler tags, as well as what their name should be and what kind of script they are. You can also archive collections and provide links. Whichever you prefer)

I Can Take More - Response
Spoiler: show
  • I Can Take More

[I can take more, I can handle more than this, hurt me more, make me suffer more, be mean to be me, be cruel to me, be even more mean to me, be even meaner to me, be even more cruel to me]

[Before Tease]
    But we haven't even started yet #Lol
    Okay #PetName, I'll make our session a little harder on you #GeneralTime @DommeLevelUp
    You asked for it #PetName #Grin @DommeLevelUp
    Oh now you are so in for it #GeneralTime @DommeLevelUp
    [Before Tease End]
    [First Round]
    I don't know, we still have a ways to go yet #Lol
    Oh trust me #PetName, I am just getting warmed up
    If that's what you really want #Grin @DommeLevelUp
    Oh you have no idea what you just got yourself into #GeneralTime #Grin @DommeLevelUp
    You'll be sorry you said that #PetName @DommeLevelUp
    Let me guess, you want me to be more like this #Grin @ShowCaptionsImage
    Careful what you wish for #PetName @DommeLevelUp
    Then maybe you should start stroking faster @StrokeFaster
    Then maybe we should start you off with faster strokes #Grin @StrokeFaster
    That can be arranged #PetName. Start stroking faster @StrokeFaster
    Challenge accepted #PetName. Start stroking faster @StrokeFaster
    You asked for, start stroking faster. @StrokeFaster
    [First Round End]
    [Stroking]
    That can be arranged #PetName. Start stroking faster @StrokeFaster
    Challenge accepted #PetName. Start stroking faster @StrokeFaster
    You asked for, start stroking faster. @StrokeFaster
    If that's what you really want #Grin @DommeLevelUp
    You'll be sorry you said that #PetName @DommeLevelUp
    If that's what you want, I don't mind being a little meaner for now #Grin @DommeLevelUp
    Can you take having to stroke to pictures like this? #Grin @ShowBlogImage
    I bet stroking to this will probably weaken your desire to suffer a little #Grin @ShowBlogImage
    Careful with that kind of talk, you cold end up like this poor guy #Lol @ShowFemdomImage
    In that case, keep stroking while you imagine feeling your #Cock in her mouth @ShowBlowjobImage
    You mean like me making you stroke while looking at an ass like this? #Grin @ShowButtImage
    I bet these #Boobs are nice enough to make it harder on you #Lol @ShowBoobsImage
    [Stroking End]
    [Not Stroking]
    You might just be sorry you said that when you start stroking again #Grin @DommeLevelUp
    If you can take it, I'll start dishing it out #PetName #Grin @DommeLevelUp
    Challenge accepted #EmoteHappy @DommeLevelUp
    You'll be sorry #Lol @DommeLevelUp
    [Not Stroking End]
    [Edging]
    Shouldn't you be more worried about getting close for me? #EmoteFlustered
    Big words for a guy stroking to an edge he doesn't get to cross #Grin
    Let's see if you feel that way when you're close
    Oh you better pray I don't make you hold it now #Lol @DommeLevelUp
    Big words #PetName. I'm looking forward to making you <i>beg</i> me to let you take them back #Grin @DommeLevelUp
    We'll see about that #EmoteHappy @DommeLevelUp
    [Edging End]
    [Holding The Edge]
    If you're not careful #PetName, I'm #Gonna make you <i>live</i> on the edge #Lol
    I might just give you every bit of suffering you're asking for one this very edge #Grin
    Then stroke a little faster, but you stay right there on the fucking edge
    Squeeze that #Cock tighter, make this edge fucking impossible to endure #Grin
    Then you just stay as close as you possibly fucking can for as long as I want
    Like showing you something like this when you're <i>so</i> close? #Grin @ShowBlogImage
    [Holding The Edge End]
    [CBT Cock]
    Oh trust me #PetName, that #Cock hasn't even <i>begun</i> to suffer #Grin
    If you're not more careful with that #Cock, some wicked girl is #Gonna break that thing #Grin
    You really think that #Cock is tough enough to take me at my worst? #Grin
    [CBT Cock End]
    [CBT Balls]
    Then I won't have to feel bad about bruising those #Balls up, will I? #Grin
    Very brave words when you're #Balls are on the line #PetName #Grin
    What did those #Balls ever do to you to put them in the line of fire like that? #Grin
    [CBT Balls End]
    [Chastity]
    We'll see #PetName. Who knows when I'll actually let you out of that cage #Lol
    [Chastity End]
    [After Tease]
    I'll have to remember that next time #Grin
    Let's see if you say that again next time I'm done with you #Grin
    You're #Gonna eat those words next time #PetName #Grin
    [After Tease End]
For the scripters out there, I highly recommend using Notepad++. You can use it to have Tease AI commands and keywords color-coded in real time as you type them, and makes the entire script easier to follow along with, like this:

To color code your Tease AI scripts while using Notepad++, save the following text into Notepadd++'s APpData folder as userDefineLang.xml, then select Tease AI from the Language Menu after you open or begin a new script.

Tease AI User-Defined Language for Notepad++
<NotepadPlus>
<UserLang name="Tease AI" ext="" udlVersion="2.1">
<Settings>
<Global caseIgnored="no" allowFoldOfComments="no" foldCompact="no" forcePureLC="0" decimalSeparator="2" />
<Prefix Keywords1="yes" Keywords2="yes" Keywords3="yes" Keywords4="yes" Keywords5="no" Keywords6="no" Keywords7="no" Keywords8="no" />
</Settings>
<KeywordLists>
<Keywords name="Comments">00| 01 02| 03( 04)</Keywords>
<Keywords name="Numbers, prefix1"><</Keywords>
<Keywords name="Numbers, prefix2"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Numbers, extras1"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Numbers, extras2"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Numbers, suffix1">></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Numbers, suffix2"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Numbers, range"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Operators1"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Operators2"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in code1, open"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in code1, middle"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in code1, close"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in code2, open"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in code2, middle"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in code2, close"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in comment, open"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in comment, middle"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Folders in comment, close"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Keywords1">#</Keywords>
<Keywords name="Keywords2">@</Keywords>
<Keywords name="Keywords3"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Keywords4"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Keywords5"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Keywords6"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Keywords7"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Keywords8"></Keywords>
<Keywords name="Delimiters">00< 01 02> 03[ 04 05] 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23</Keywords>
</KeywordLists>
<Styles>
<WordsStyle name="DEFAULT" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="COMMENTS" fgColor="FF00FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="2048" />
<WordsStyle name="LINE COMMENTS" fgColor="8000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="NUMBERS" fgColor="0000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS1" fgColor="0000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS2" fgColor="FF0000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS3" fgColor="008040" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS4" fgColor="FF8000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS5" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS6" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS7" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="KEYWORDS8" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="OPERATORS" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN CODE1" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN CODE2" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="FOLDER IN COMMENT" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS1" fgColor="FF8000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS2" fgColor="8000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS3" fgColor="800080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS4" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS5" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS6" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS7" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
<WordsStyle name="DELIMITERS8" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" nesting="0" />
</Styles>
</UserLang>
</NotepadPlus>
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by kong »

Ok this is easy! :) and fun. Just to show you how easy it is:
Strokefaster

[Stroke faster while stroking and show Blog Image]

[Stroking]
Squeeze that fucking Cock faster and tighter! @StrokeFaster @ShowBlogImage
Comon #PetName, show me how you stroke that cock FAST! @StrokeFaster @ShowBlogImage
Last edited by kong on Thu May 21, 2015 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

Kong,
you can replace "bitch" with a variable, too. Because everybody likes other terms. ;)

And thanks for the example. :w00t:
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Azureballs »

I did a thing, And it works! Its a set of three response scripts. One to ask the domme for a blog image (she generally complies there), one to like the image, and another to dislike an image.
Level 5 apathy Dommes may screw with you a bit more in all the scripts. Especially when disliking a picture. After all, she dug it up for you.
I took 1885's answer here and ran with it last night in a sleep deprived frenzy. So... probably lots of typos.

Note: This does call on some of the default vocabulary in Wicked Tease. Unsure what will happen if it doesn't find those files.

Edit 5/22/15- Removed the lock images function.
Edit 5/23/15- Added another keyword to new picture, the extra comma was causing issues
Edit 5/24/15- Fixed some missing tags, and changed a lot of the responses to draw from vocabulary files so its not so repetitive. I'll make Vocabulary files for CBT responses and the Apathy responses soon. Now available in .rar form!
Edit 6/10/15 Removed a call for a vocabulary file that wasn't in the default wicked tease and was causing errors. (#Writhing.txt)

Install instructions: Extract the .rar into your Domme Personality folder Example: Scripts/Wicked Tease
Attachments
AzureNewPicture.rar
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 863 times
Last edited by Azureballs on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ark235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ark235 »

I made a few random response scripts to give a few more keywords she can respond to. Nothing fancy with commands or images or anything, just replies. Probably terrible but may as well upload them!

I've named them all ark_****** as I wanted to easily be able to see which I'd added.

I was intending to make some more start scripts as well so she doesn't repeat herself so often when you open the program (ruins immersion a bit).
Attachments
Ark_Vocabulary.zip
(7.45 KiB) Downloaded 928 times
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

For those of you writing your own scripts, here is an expanded Vocabulary pack that I've been working on:

lmind's TAI Vocab Pack v1.0:
https://mega.co.nz/#!o9QkTRKZ!7VQ5vovzP ... EXc_ApIDsc

Extract to:
TeaseAIDirectory/Scripts/DommeName/

In your DommeName (example: "Wicked Tease") directory, this replaces the Vocabulary directory and all of its subdirectories. This replaces many of the files that came with 1885's Wicked Tease. If you have been writing your own scripts or customizing your Domme, backup your DommeName directory before extracting this Vocab Pack, just to be safe!

What's in the Vocab Pack?
This Vocab Pack is based on 1885's Wicked Tease, so it includes all of Wicked Tease's vocabulary and responses, plus a lot more basic Vocabulary and a few more Responses. If you've been writing scripts compatible with Wicked Tease, then your scripts should also be 100% compatible with this Vocab Pack. Think of this as an expansion for the already excellent Wicked Tease, adding better variety and randomness to her language. This Pack should help custom script-writers create more varied scripts.

Many new Vocabulary words:
#Crazy, #Dominate, #DontStop, #ExclaimFuck, #EdgeNoun, #FYI, #Gaze, #Great, #Feel, #HolyShit, #Hot, #IAgree, #IDisagree, #Imagine, #Kind, #Leak, #Love, #Nervous, #No, #Now, #OfCourse, #Picture, #Play, #ReachTheEdge, #Shy, #Stiff, #ThankYou, #Totally, #Very, #Video, #Wait, #Writhe, #Yes, #YoureWelcome
And many of Wicked Tease's original Vocabulary words have been expanded.

Some real examples of the Vocab Pack in action:
  • #HolyShit it's #Hot when you #Writhe on the #EdgeNoun like that! #DontStop!
  • god damn, it's amazing when you tremble on the edge like that! don't stop!
  • fuck, it's incredible when you shudder on the verge of orgasm like that! keep going!
  • holy fuck, it's hot when you quiver on the brink like that! do not stop!
  • Don't be #Nervous. #DoAsISay
  • Don't be nervous. Just do exactly as I say
  • Don't be anxious. Do everything I tell you to do, exactly the way I tell you to do it, and I promise you'll be fine
  • Don't be nervous. Just do as I say, and you'll be alright
  • #IAgree, that #Video was #Very #Sexy
  • okay, that video was seriously perfect
  • I agree, that clip was unbelievably incredible
  • sure, that movie was very, very sexy
  • #OfCourse it will be #Difficult, but #Imagine how #Great it's going to feel when you #ReachTheEdge
  • of course it will be exhausting, but imagine how awesome it's going to feel when you stroke that aching cock to the edge
  • surely it will be challenging, but just think of how incredible it's going to feel when you stroke until you are a single stroke away from the point of no return
  • obviously it will be rough, but picture every detail of how great it's going to feel when you get that aching cock on the brink
New Responses:
Many Responses are updated, and two new Responses are included in v1.0 of the Vocab Pack: #IWillDoAnything and #ThankYou
Stroker: thanks, that was fun!
Domme: You will thank me again when you find out what happens next *naughty grin*
Stroker: fuck, I'll do whatever you say!
Domme: Be careful what you promise, stroker. You have no idea what I have planned for you *mischievous grin*
More to come!
This is only v1.0, and only a fraction of the content I hope to make. But I wanted to make this early version available, for those who want to use what I've made so far in their Scripts.

Enjoy!
-lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

kong wrote:Ok this is easy! :) and fun. Just to show you how easy it is:
Strokefaster
Just to specify, since asking to stroke faster activates a System Response file (which take precedence over normal Response files), if you want the domme to use those two lines they will need to be added to the Stroking section of SpeedUpALLOWED.txt in Vocabulart\Responses\System
Azureballs wrote:I did a thing, And it works! Its a set of three response scripts. One to ask the domme for a blog image (she generally complies there), one to like the image, and another to dislike an image.
Good job on these, it's nice to be able to ask for new pictures on demand :-)
Azureballs wrote:Not sure if I should have done the @LockImages thing, but I wanted to make sure you could respond to her choice after asking. I'll try to add a bit more variation later and please lemme know if I screwed up anywhere.
@LockImages and @UnlockImages shouldn't be used in Response scripts like this. The could cause conflicts if used while running a Module that calls for Images to be locked. Sine those Commands are really meant for Linear type scripts, I would remove them from here.
ark235 wrote:I made a few random response scripts to give a few more keywords she can respond to. Nothing fancy with commands or images or anything, just replies. Probably terrible but may as well upload them!

I've named them all ark_****** as I wanted to easily be able to see which I'd added.
Great job on these! You guys keep this up, and Tease AI domme's will have an answer for everything :smile:
lmind wrote:This is only v1.0, and only a fraction of the content I hope to make. But I wanted to make this early version available, for those who want to use what I've made so far in their Scripts.
Outstanding work on these :-D It's really great to see multiple Keywords used to create a variety of random and meaningful responses.

Keep up the good work everybody! Really makes me excited about the future of the project :-)
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dukiesnud »

I'm working on customizing my tasks, and have updated the Task_1.txt file to contain the following:
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 3 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel2 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and tie it around the vacuum cord. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 4 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel3 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 5 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel4 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and light to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 8 minutes. Have fun #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 1 room. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel2 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 2 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel3 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 3 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel4 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 4 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 1 clothespin to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel2 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 2 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel3 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 3 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel4 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 4 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
@DommeLevel5 @ApathyLevel5 @CBTLevel5 Your first task today is to #vacuum 5 rooms. Take all your clothes off, add 5 clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Grab a shoe lace, tie up your #balls, run the vacuum cord through, and secure something nice and heavy to them. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for 10 minutes. Feel the pain #Emote.
As I was doing this, I tried to use #DommeLevel and #ApathyLevel in the text to replace some of the numbers. It didn't work. Is there a way to include these?

I think I can create a #DommeLevel (& Similar for #ApathyLevel) vocabulary file like this, and it will work:
@DommeLevel1 1
@DommeLevel2 2
@DommeLevel3 3
@DommeLevel4 4
@DommeLevel5 5
Here's a portion of what I had and it didn't work:
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #vacuum #DommeLevel room. Take all your clothes off, add #ApathyLevel clothespins to each of your #boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #cock and #balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for #DommeLevel minutes. Have fun #Emote.
#Love it!!

On to some other tasks.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

dukiesnud wrote:As I was doing this, I tried to use #DommeLevel and #ApathyLevel in the text to replace some of the numbers. It didn't work. Is there a way to include these?
There are System Keywords that I'm tweaking that will include these so you'll be able to use them like you're asking. In the meantime, your idea for a #DommeLevel will work if you set up a Voacabulary file like that

Also, make sure your Keywords for things like #Cock and #Balls are capitalized, they won't get read correctly otherwise. I'm working on making Tease AI audit scripts to correct those things automatically, but it's worth noting for the time being
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dukiesnud »

Can you add #ApathyLevel and #DommeLevel?

Like this:
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #Vacuum #DommeLevel room. Take all your clothes off, add #ApathyLevel clothespin to each of your #Boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #Cock and #Balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for #DommeLevel + #ApathyLevel minutes. Have fun #Emote.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

dukiesnud wrote:Can you add #ApathyLevel and #DommeLevel?

Like this:
Not at the moment, but once the current build is stable I'll be adding a lot of ways to use domme settings as variabled like your describing
marspank
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by marspank »

Like this:
@DommeLevel1 @ApathyLevel1 @CBTLevel1 Your first task today is to #Vacuum #DommeLevel room. Take all your clothes off, add #ApathyLevel clothespin to each of your #Boobs, and think of mine as you do it. Wrap the vacuum cord around your #Cock and #Balls, and secure it with some tape or a zip tie. I hope you clean well, because when you're done, you need to wear a real or homemade humbler in the cleanest room for #DommeLevel + #ApathyLevel minutes. Have fun #Emote.

Since you have the tags for domme level 1 and apathy level 1... wouldn't this always be 1 and 1?
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

if you want to bring live to your domme you can replace grins or laughs or moans with nice short audio files :-)

there is no need to use it as *grin* or *smile* or *moan*

just open the #Grin.txt and replace the
*grin*
with
@PlayAudio[xyz.mp3]
and you will hear your domme laughing or smiling or moaning :-)
the audio file just need to be placed in the root audio file of Tease AI as 1885 mentioned with the metronome sound, thats all :-)

you can get some audiofiles here
https://www.sounddogs.com/results.asp?T ... ageSize=50

have fun
dukiesnud
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dukiesnud »

marspank wrote:

Like this:

Since you have the tags for domme level 1 and apathy level 1... wouldn't this always be 1 and 1?
I'm trying to quickly make tasks using excel with as little typing as possible. Being able to copy and paste the same thing speeds it up a lot.

1885 -

I see @CBTLevel1, 2, 3 . . . how can I say if the user has checked the boxes for cock torture and ball torture?
Is it @CT and @BT ?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

dukiesnud wrote:1885 -

I see @CBTLevel1, 2, 3 . . . how can I say if the user has checked the boxes for cock torture and ball torture?
Is it @CT and @BT ?
Huh, you know I didn't actually make Command Filters for cock and ball torture. Which was silly on my part, because then you could have ballbusting instructions in StrokeTaunts for instance. I'll add @CockTorture and @BallTorture in the next patch, and they will filter those lines out of lists if the appropriate CBT options aren't checked.

While they won't be active until patch 28, you can go ahead and start using @CockTorture and @BallTorture without hurting anything