Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by schefflera »

More content :-D
Thank you very much UnRelease :-)

I'm writing on a personality (not done at all :D ).
Can I use some of your modules in it?
My flashteases: Have fun :)
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

UnRelease wrote:-Many Good Words-
If it's okay with you, I copied these over and zipped them, I'll take it down if ya like but easier to have all the files?

Also I've not added custom stuff before so i hope its done right...

https://mega.nz/#!fo5SWLDJ!cGW9KeY6MLAF ... -8lBh4IpeY
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Shattered wrote:
If it's okay with you, I copied these over and zipped them, I'll take it down if ya like but easier to have all the files?

Also I've not added custom stuff before so i hope its done right...

https://mega.nz/#!fo5SWLDJ!cGW9KeY6MLAF ... -8lBh4IpeY

Damn Shattered, I was just going to say I hope someone zips them or I will, when I saw your post. You seemed to have gotten them all together well, so far so good. Good job and thanks a lot. Also, I laughed at "Many Good Words".
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Post by UnRelease »

You are all absolutely free to use them in any way you like, zip them, use them in personalities, modify them, all perfectly fine (of course my ego will be happy if you mention me, haha :whistle: :innocent:).
Honestly, the thought alone that someone somewhere out there could be using them gives me a profound sense of joy :evil: :love:
So, would you prefer it if I released all potential future ones in zip form immediately or maybe just if I have a lot at once and post single ones like this?
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

UnRelease wrote:You are all absolutely free to use them in any way you like, zip them, use them in personalities, modify them, all perfectly fine (of course my ego will be happy if you mention me, haha :whistle: :innocent:).
Honestly, the thought alone that someone somewhere out there could be using them gives me a profound sense of joy :evil: :love:
So, would you prefer it if I released all potential future ones in zip form immediately or maybe just if I have a lot at once and post single ones like this?
Zips are better for me personally, also means I can avoid "spoilers" easier :lol:

And they have been added to the personalities for me, I haven't tried the AI at all yet so I'll have no way of telling what comes from where it theres a decent possibility you'll come up...
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

Shattered wrote:Zips are better for me personally, also means I can avoid "spoilers" easier :lol:
It shall be done ;)
Speaking of, let's try that out right now, I've got 2 new modules, one "Mean or merciful" that I'm actually kinda, sorta, maybe, possibly a tiny bit proud of, but I definitely never said that :blush: and one "Moaning" that will not be for everyone. As the title suggests, if moaning (yourself, not listening to it) makes you uncomfortable or does nothing for you, this won't be your favorite module ever^^ That one also comes with another keyword. Alright, now let's hope I did this zipping and uploading business correctly, if so this should be it: https://mega.nz/#!jgJV3D6Y!0Tm_6ocltc9i ... 4Nz1ILP7Eo
Happy suffering <3
(Edit: Made one tiny adjustment to one of the modules, so new link)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

UnRelease wrote:
Shattered wrote:Zips are better for me personally, also means I can avoid "spoilers" easier :lol:
It shall be done ;)
Speaking of, let's try that out right now, I've got 2 new modules, one "Mean or merciful" that I'm actually kinda, sorta, maybe, possibly a tiny bit proud of, but I definitely never said that :blush: and one "Moaning" that will not be for everyone. As the title suggests, if moaning (yourself, not listening to it) makes you uncomfortable or does nothing for you, this won't be your favorite module ever^^ That one also comes with another keyword. Alright, now let's hope I did this zipping and uploading business correctly, if so this should be it: https://mega.nz/#!jgJV3D6Y!0Tm_6ocltc9i ... 4Nz1ILP7Eo
Happy suffering <3
(Edit: Made one tiny adjustment to one of the modules, so new link)
Once again an enjoyable read, you write really well! :wave:
Have you considdered using @RT()? It can make the difference between a script being fun and exciting a few times to making it exciting and interesting for 10-100 times depending on how you use @RT() :-) It does complicate script writing a lot, but it can really be worth the effort. Specially when you're doing a sort of "Story Based" writing :)

Keep up the awesome writing! Looking forward to read more from you (I hope) :)

Edit: If you want to sign your work use @Info at the bottom, top or whereever you like:
ex: @Info Written by UnRelease, the script is about bla bla bla.
Tease-AI skips these lines, but they appear in module description in Tease-AI settings.

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

genome231 wrote:Once again an enjoyable read, you write really well! :wave:
Have you considdered using @RT()? It can make the difference between a script being fun and exciting a few times to making it exciting and interesting for 10-100 times depending on how you use @RT() :-) It does complicate script writing a lot, but it can really be worth the effort. Specially when you're doing a sort of "Story Based" writing :)

Keep up the awesome writing! Looking forward to read more from you (I hope) :)

Edit: If you want to sign your work use @Info at the bottom, top or whereever you like:
ex: @Info Written by UnRelease, the script is about bla bla bla.
Tease-AI skips these lines, but they appear in module description in Tease-AI settings.

Regards
Genome
I was aware of the @Info command, I didn't use it at first because I was writing for myself and then I guess it didn't feel all that important, but I might do that in the future.
However, I haven't heard of this @RT() thing and I must say I am intrigued, depending on what it does I would maybe consider working it into the existing and future scripts. Care to enlighten me? :)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

UnRelease wrote: I was aware of the @Info command, I didn't use it at first because I was writing for myself and then I guess it didn't feel all that important, but I might do that in the future.
However, I haven't heard of this @RT() thing and I must say I am intrigued, depending on what it does I would maybe consider working it into the existing and future scripts. Care to enlighten me? :)
RT = RandomText. Best way to explain is by example:

Code: Select all

@RT(Hi! Its is soo good to see you,Good to see you)
@RT(Feeling horny today?,Feeling frustrated today?)
[yes]@RT(Good!,Glad to hear that!,Yaaa!) @Goto(Text1)
[no]@RT(Well I have something to help with that!,Oh then lets do something about that!) @Chance50(Text2) @Goto(Text3)
[absolutely]@RT(I knew it!,That just makes me horny!) @Goto(Orgasm)
@AcceptAnswer @RT(#Laugh,Glad to hear that,I see,Hmm.. thats interesting)
So! The @RT() command chooses a sentence from the options given inside the (). Each option is seperated by a comma ","
Notice the first sentence of the example: Tease-AI will either produce "Hi! Its is soo good to see you" or "Good to see you"
--> There is NO limit to how many options there may be inside @RT(Text1,Text2,Text3,..,TextX).
So as you can imagine just having those 5 lines of text in the example given can produce a great variety of sentences.
The tricky part is to avoid making sentences that doesn't make sense :P

A few other things to note!
You cannot include @Goto() @ChanceXX() and many other commands inside. Unsure about @ShowVar[VarName]
You can include #Keywords.
I believe you must include at least 2 options (makes sort of sense :D)

I believe that about covers it.
So you see @RT greatly promotes repeatability of a script :)

Another thing! :-D Dont know if you've seen it, but Tease-AI comes with a great command guide, just open the program and see the top menus. inside one of them is a Command Guide. A really great tool! But note that it doesn't cover all the newest commands recently introduced. @RT is not included :)

Happy writing!

Edit: A few other examples - I'm generous ;-)

Code: Select all

@RT(I wanna spank that #Ass,I want to redden that bottum), make it blistered! <-- This can produce to different texts:
"I wanna spank that #Ass,  make it blistered!" or "I want to redden that bottum, make it blistered!"

Show you mercy!? @RT(not in a million years!,never!) <-- @RT() can be used partially, early, late, twice or even mid sentence

Trust me, @RT(I would never think of,i wouldn't dream of ever) letting you cum again

@RT(Text1,Text2) @RT(Text3,Text4) 
Regards
Genome
Last edited by genome231 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

Exciting, that was sorta what I was trying to do with some of my keywords!
Command guide, huh? You know, maybe I really should update my version every once in a while, I'm pretty sure mine is absolutely ancient (like over half a year ancient)^^ I just didn't wanna lose all my settings and I was always satisfied with how it behaved... I'll probably do some upgrading and researching and reworking and then reupload all scripts in a new zip file... see you on the other side :wave:
And thanks a lot for explaining that :)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

UnRelease wrote:Exciting, that was sorta what I was trying to do with some of my keywords!
Command guide, huh? You know, maybe I really should update my version every once in a while, I'm pretty sure mine is absolutely ancient (like over half a year ancient)^^ I just didn't wanna lose all my settings and I was always satisfied with how it behaved... I'll probably do some upgrading and researching and reworking and then reupload all scripts in a new zip file... see you on the other side :wave:
And thanks a lot for explaining that :)
@RT() WORKS ONLY WITH NEWER VERSION!
So yea! Do yourself a favor and update! :D

My treat :-)

Genome
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

genome231 wrote:@RT() WORKS ONLY WITH NEWER VERSION!
So yea! Do yourself a favor and update! :D

My treat :-)

Genome
Alright, I've made the plunge, did the settings, combined my custom version of wicked tease with the newest one in a way that hopefully keeps all my adjustments intact while also containing any updated stuff and...
The command guide is my new favorite thing :D I was always reading existing scripts and copying over commands to figure out what worked how, now there's a whole new world! And I finally know how to influence mood (though to be honest a small part of me liked the mystery of having no fucking clue what determined if she was in a good mood or not :P I mean, I knew about the index, just not what made her number go up or down)
Anyway, this is great, give me a little time and I'll make some magic happen ;)
Also, oh my god, I'm one of those people who never update their shit! I'm old! :O
(I was working with version 42, btw)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

Hey Unrelease, those are some nice modules you (un)released. You've got a talent for it :P I'm glad to see more content for Tease AI here, so keep it up! And genome, can't get enough of Spicy, and can't wait for 3.0!
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

Alright, I've gotten a bit more familiar with the new options and it took quite a bit of time but I've reworked all of my existing modules. I've uploaded a new zip file and I would highly recommend everyone replace the old versions with these cause they are way better in every way :) I've also edited my original post so that noone has to copy all that text only to then realize that it was all pointless^^

I added a lot of variations to all the modules using @RT(), so there should be a lot more replayability :)
In those modules where there's a chance you have to redo something I made that chance dependent on the Domme's mood. If she's in a good mood she's more likely to let you stop, if not... you get the idea :P I also made a few more changes and fixes, but I don't want to bore you ;)
Two important things that have changed though are that "Chance" should no longer crash if it did before (forgot a @DifferentAnswer) and you can delete #SUG_break, #SUG_close, #SUG_like, #SUG_faster, #SUG_notdone and #MoaningGame cause they are no longer required and don't do anything now.

I also made a few more keywords #Shy, #Weak, #Yearnfor and #Yearningfor which are necessary now. On top of that I figured I'd include some of the modifications I made. These are keywords that were already there where I added/removed/changed stuff to make it fit my purposes. In some instances my version will probably mesh better with my modules, but it's up to you what you do with them. You don't have to decide one or the other either, you could just look at mine, take whatever changes you like and apply them to your version.
I tried really hard to keep the completely new and the modified ones apart, but I couldn't and also I noticed that even some that were included in my old version that I used but didn't alter are gone or different in the new one, so I just included all the keywords I used in my modules (Edit: I figured out why, they were part of Imind's extended vocabulary pack). If you copy them into your folder it should tell you which ones are already there and then you can compare those and decide what to do about them.
And lastly, I've uploaded 2 versions, one for males and one for females. I hope I replaced everything, if you find something that shouldn't be there, feel free to let me know. (To be clear, I'm talking about the modules here, the keywords are the same no matter which version you take)
Now without further ado, here are the links,
female: https://mega.nz/#!4ZQWBSDA!-eZ6G7G7zg07 ... zCAGOtZw0g
male: https://mega.nz/#!VBAHEBDZ!qVWl3hxnSSYi ... KXoUYoR76Q
(Edit: Fixed mistakes in 010 and 011 that made it impossible to progress to the end of the module if the Domme was in a good or bad mood. Thanks to schefflera for letting me know)

Thanks for all the kind feedback y'all, I'm a wordsmith at heart so it means a lot <3 I wish you lots of agony :*
Last edited by UnRelease on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

UnRelease wrote: Thanks for all the kind feedback y'all, I'm a wordsmith at heart so it means a lot <3 I wish you lots of agony :*
Wauv that was quick.
I didn't expect to see anything from you for a few days xD
Really nice changes to your scripts! Was wondering about one command - @GoodMood(GoodMood)?
What does that do?

Regards
Genome