Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by pepsifreak »

amranroinoe wrote:Does anyone know if there's currently a way to make the domme images more sequential? Currently, it seems the only setting is pick a random folder and then display random images in that folder

If there is no way, I may go to work on that. I'm just wondering if I can save myself any effort
In the General settings tab, there is a "Display Slideshow Pictures Randomly" toggle.
amranroinoe
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by amranroinoe »

pepsifreak wrote:
amranroinoe wrote:Does anyone know if there's currently a way to make the domme images more sequential? Currently, it seems the only setting is pick a random folder and then display random images in that folder

If there is no way, I may go to work on that. I'm just wondering if I can save myself any effort
In the General settings tab, there is a "Display Slideshow Pictures Randomly" toggle.

...... wow. *slinks back into the shadows*
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

Hello everyone,

I've wrote a few modules for the teaseAI (also a ending-module).
You can add the modules in your existing script in the directory as I listed in the file.

Also keep sure you implement the vocabulary which is missing in yours (don't have to replace all, just the ones, which you don't have)

For more fun, you also should tag your images for one of the modules. :-)

Have fun :)
x New modules.rar
some modules and a ending
(79.76 KiB) Downloaded 565 times
My flashteases: Have fun :)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

schefflera wrote:Hello everyone,

You can add the modules in your existing script in the directory as I listed in the file.

Also keep sure you implement the vocabulary which is missing in yours (don't have to replace all, just the ones, which you don't have)

x New modules.rar
thank you for sharing them....downloading them right now :)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

schefflera wrote:Hello everyone,

x New modules.rar
Thanks...I will take a look
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

Hi there,

I've forgotten to upload the ending-script last time.
Don't worry, here it is and a new module :-)
y New modules.rar
(82.97 KiB) Downloaded 452 times
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

Nice to read you like it :-)
RandomStranger wrote:Found one very minor error where Contact 3 Leaves> Domme Joins> but Contact 3 is the one who replies with "I'm back #SubName"
I checked the script and it's supposed to be that the domme response that.. I think it's because of the @RapitTextOn. The system is too slow :lol:
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

Hey

there's a little bug in my ending module (have forgotten a @AcceptAnser). It may lead to a wrong line.
I corrected it. Just replace it
End_2_cfc.rar
fixed
(1.76 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
thanks and bye :-)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Hi everyone,
For a long while I've been slowly writing a collection of scripts that I hoped would one day become an actual TeaseAI personality, and I think it's about time I posted something. So I'd like to introduce: MissBlue v0.1 (download below)

It's not exactly a 'finished' personality, if such a thing is even possible in TeaseAI. But it is meant to work that way. I have two goals in mind with MissBlue. First, her responses should be diverse, unpredictable, and yet make sense. I would like her to respond not only to the usual 'let me stroke', 'let me stop' type questions, but also to other, less directly tease-related questions. Second, the user's relationship with the domme should 'evolve' naturally. For example, she will not set any demands at the start, and any fetishes that are introduced should have related dialogue that allows the user to accept or decline, and either choice should have consequences for how scripts unfold.

Writing a personality like that is a LOT of work, and, as others have said, not something one person (not me, anyway) can easily undertake. MissBlue certainly isn't complete, and will probably get repetitive fairly quickly, unless you add other link/modules. One of the reasons I'm posting now is that I expect to have little time to work on it in the coming months. That also means I probably won't be doing regular bugfixes/updates or anything like that. Also, TeaseAI can only benefit from having as many scripts available as possible. If anyone wanted to strip MissBlue for parts to use in their own creation: please do!

Some notes on getting started:
- Do NOT add any Start- or Endscripts. Some scripts require commands that are run in MissBlue's start and endscripts. Running any other Start- or Endscripts could interfere with that. Adding Links or Modules is no problem.
- In MissBlue, you can run _CHASTITY scripts even if you don't own a device. If the "owns a device" box under settings is unchecked, de domme will simply tell you that you're not allowed to stroke. Having said that, the lack of chastity scripts will make it even more repetitive than otherwise. Of course, if you get bored you can always ask the domme to let you out of chastity. :-)
- MissBlue starts with an introduction script in which you do not yet have a tease relationship with her. You'll have to convince her... This is a bit of an experiment. It's only a short script and not meant to be difficult, but I have no idea if it works as intended if you don't know what is expected of you. A tip if you can't get through: girls like getting compliments ;-)
- To start, extract the rar file into your main TeaseAI folder, select MissBlue from File>Choose personality, and say hi.

Enjoy!
PtheV
Attachments
MissBlue v0.1.rar
(360.27 KiB) Downloaded 1029 times
pv
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

Spoiler: show
PtheV wrote:Hi everyone,
For a long while I've been slowly writing a collection of scripts that I hoped would one day become an actual TeaseAI personality, and I think it's about time I posted something. So I'd like to introduce: MissBlue v0.1 (download below)

It's not exactly a 'finished' personality, if such a thing is even possible in TeaseAI. But it is meant to work that way. I have two goals in mind with MissBlue. First, her responses should be diverse, unpredictable, and yet make sense. I would like her to respond not only to the usual 'let me stroke', 'let me stop' type questions, but also to other, less directly tease-related questions. Second, the user's relationship with the domme should 'evolve' naturally. For example, she will not set any demands at the start, and any fetishes that are introduced should have related dialogue that allows the user to accept or decline, and either choice should have consequences for how scripts unfold.

Writing a personality like that is a LOT of work, and, as others have said, not something one person (not me, anyway) can easily undertake. MissBlue certainly isn't complete, and will probably get repetitive fairly quickly, unless you add other link/modules. One of the reasons I'm posting now is that I expect to have little time to work on it in the coming months. That also means I probably won't be doing regular bugfixes/updates or anything like that. Also, TeaseAI can only benefit from having as many scripts available as possible. If anyone wanted to strip MissBlue for parts to use in their own creation: please do!

- Do NOT add any Start- or Endscripts. Some scripts require commands that are run in MissBlue's start and endscripts. Running any other Start- or Endscripts could interfere with that. Adding Links or Modules is no problem.
- In MissBlue, you can run _CHASTITY scripts even if you don't own a device. If the "owns a device" box under settings is unchecked, de domme will simply tell you that you're not allowed to stroke. Having said that, the lack of chastity scripts will make it even more repetitive than otherwise. Of course, if you get bored you can always ask the domme to let you out of chastity. :-)
- MissBlue starts with an introduction script in which you do not yet have a tease relationship with her. You'll have to convince her... This is a bit of an experiment. It's only a short script and not meant to be difficult, but I have no idea if it works as intended if you don't know what is expected of you. A tip if you can't get through: girls like getting compliments ;-)
- To start, extract the rar file into your main TeaseAI folder, select MissBlue from File>Choose personality, and say hi.

Enjoy!
PtheV
0.1 you say?! What little I tried it, seems more like at least 0.5! While genomes Spicy personality is great, it still has had a rough start with errors and such. After one run with MissBlue, I didn't run into any errors which made the experience quite authentic.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Wow PhteV, simply Wow :-O
I tried your personality and the start was incredible....it felt really real....and even the first session was really nice....you did an incredible job indeed!
If only it had some more modules and a few more responses it would be nearly perfect at least for my tastes :-)
I'd love her to respond to things like "i don't want, i will not do" or things like that (i had my personality do that because i like sometimes trying to "challenge" the domme) to make her more immersive...but up to now, at least imho, it is the personality i liked most from the one i tried from here
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

PtheV wrote: Also, TeaseAI can only benefit from having as many scripts available as possible. If anyone wanted to strip MissBlue for parts to use in their own creation: please do!
First off, what a amazing work. Well done :w00t:

I would like to include your modules in House of Tease Personality (I will in my personal version at least), but if its ok to you, I will put in the download version too. Well, if I can understand all the codes there. I see a lot of variables and flags, can be hard to import all without problems.

Another thing, you should create a threat for your Personality. Not too many people will see here.
chefboyrdee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chefboyrdee »

Enjoy!
PtheV
Holy crap great job with this personality! I ran it earlier today, and I didn't encounter any errors at all which made it so immersive, and all the modules were a lot of fun! I got unlucky (lucky?) and the domme set it so I couldn't cum for the first week, but of course would still edge me etc. so I ended up running the damn thing like 3 times today haha, and I had blast each time, keep up the good work! Would love to see more content from you =)
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

Daragorn wrote: I'd love her to respond to things like "i don't want, i will not do" or things like that (i had my personality do that because i like sometimes trying to "challenge" the domme) to make her more immersive...
That's definitely the kind of thing I'm aiming for. The system is in place, but it only really works in one or two places at the moment. If and when I'll get to a v0.2 it will (I hope) have a lot more of these 'situation specific' responses to general phrases like "I don't want to" etc. That won't be any time soon though...
avatarbr wrote: I would like to include your modules in House of Tease Personality (I will in my personal version at least), but if its ok to you, I will put in the download version too. Well, if I can understand all the codes there. I see a lot of variables and flags, can be hard to import all without problems.
Feel free to use any part of the personality in any way you want :-) - though obviously that doesn't necessarily extend to the parts I borrowed/stole myself: parts of Wicked Tease are in there, and possibly House of Tease and Spicy as well, (I can't really remember :blush: )

In general, I think the best way of creating a personality is by combining scripts by different people and then changing them if necessary. So I'm assuming anyone releasing anything for TeaseAI is okay with that...?

As for the flags and variables... Most modules and links should work on their own, though sometimes flags set in one script will open up a section of another, that kind of thing. One potential issue is that for each fetish I add, there's an introduction where the domme will assume it's the first time it comes up. That's mainly because I don't want MissBlue to set any requirements for the user, but it also means that if you add other scripts, a situation could occur where a non-MissBlue containing Fetish A is followed by a MissBlue script saying: "we should try Fetish A, are you into that?". That would kill the immersion for me...
avatarbr wrote: Another thing, you should create a threat for your Personality. Not too many people will see here.
Since I don't intend to do regular updates of bugfixes (some are bound to crawl out of the woodwork), I figured that would just be another quickly abandoned thread. You're probably right though about it being easier to find. Should there be a v0.2 I'll consider putting it on its own thread. :-)
pv
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by forbiddendesire »

PtheV wrote: Since I don't intend to do regular updates of bugfixes (some are bound to crawl out of the woodwork), I figured that would just be another quickly abandoned thread. You're probably right though about it being easier to find. Should there be a v0.2 I'll consider putting it on its own thread. :-)
I tried your personality, and I must say, she is amazingly well-written and unique. I've only had one session and it was a lot of fun! Definitely will try again. But it would be quite a shame if she wasn't being updated. I realise you don't want to get caught up in bugfixes and deadlines for releasing new content, but I do hope you occasionally release some new stuff for it. Whenever the mood hits you. I'm sure me and more than a few others will love to see it :) In any case, very well done! 10/10.
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125