Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by AcRocha »

Hello Miloworld!

Joining the thread after 19 pages ^^ (and joining the site after three years -__-)

I'm a big fan of Tease AI and I want to contribute.

Today I was bored and I decided to gather all the scripts on there and make some kind of installer that will install (hence the name I suppose) and merge the files when needed (for example, if A added synonyms to the file Vocabulary/#Cock.txt from Wicked Tease, and you want to add the words they added to Wicked Tease Extend, instead of doing it manually, my installer merges the two files automatically without repeating what's already in Wicked Tease Extend).

I plan to post everything (the installer and the scripts) on a Github repository, but I would like to know if you're interested before.

(Actually it's already posted but in case someone disagrees with me posting their scripts, I prefer to ask before giving the link)

What do you think? :-)
(I hope it wasn't done before... Tell me if someone already had this idea :-S)
Xyanaris
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!
Sub/Slave(s): YamiLoli is my miss(and sub) who I love so very much!

Post by Xyanaris »

AcRocha wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 pm Hello Miloworld!

Joining the thread after 19 pages ^^ (and joining the site after three years -__-)

I'm a big fan of Tease AI and I want to contribute.

Today I was bored and I decided to gather all the scripts on there and make some kind of installer that will install (hence the name I suppose) and merge the files when needed (for example, if A added synonyms to the file Vocabulary/#Cock.txt from Wicked Tease, and you want to add the words they added to Wicked Tease Extend, instead of doing it manually, my installer merges the two files automatically without repeating what's already in Wicked Tease Extend).

I plan to post everything (the installer and the scripts) on a Github repository, but I would like to know if you're interested before.

(Actually it's already posted but in case someone disagrees with me posting their scripts, I prefer to ask before giving the link)

What do you think? :-)
(I hope it wasn't done before... Tell me if someone already had this idea :-S)
Well in the newes official patch is somthing like this

"Patch Notes

Added Features:

Added "Validate All System Files" button to the General settings panel. Rather than updating the Personality Framework with any new System Files, and expecting people to update each Personality one at a time manually if they missed any updates, the Personality Framework will now be stored in root\System\System Files. By clicking "Validate All System Files", Tease AI automatically searches all installed Personalities and copies over any System files that are missing. This can be used to insure all your new and existing Personalities have required/common files."
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

Xyanaris wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:13 am

"Patch Notes

Added Features:

Added "Validate All System Files" button to the General settings panel. Rather than updating the Personality Framework with any new System Files, and expecting people to update each Personality one at a time manually if they missed any updates, the Personality Framework will now be stored in root\System\System Files. By clicking "Validate All System Files", Tease AI automatically searches all installed Personalities and copies over any System files that are missing. This can be used to insure all your new and existing Personalities have required/common files."
It's not exactly what I propose.
But I suppose an improvement of this feature could be to merge files like my installer does :-S

Ok, forget about the installer. It's not that useful. ( I only wanted to be useful :\'-( )
Tepi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tepi »

AcRocha wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 am
Xyanaris wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:13 am

"Patch Notes

Added Features:

It's not exactly what I propose.
But I suppose an improvement of this feature could be to merge files like my installer does :-S

Ok, forget about the installer. It's not that useful. ( I only wanted to be useful :\'-( )
I'm not sure if it would be that useful for users as (I'd imagine) authors would want the personality to have a certain tone. But it could be of use for said authors if they would like to quickly merge stuff when starting to flesh out vocabulary files.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Tepi wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:56 am
I'm not sure if it would be that useful for users as (I'd imagine) authors would want the personality to have a certain tone. But it could be of use for said authors if they would like to quickly merge stuff when starting to flesh out vocabulary files.
Yeah, I notice everyone has a particular view of what they wanted.

IF you want to help, what really TeaseAI need is more Vocabulary and Response files.

A lot of people creating scripts (like me), are not native english speakers, so its hard to create vocabulary and response files.

A vocabulary file its really (technically) easy to create. Its just a .txt file, with a # before the name, and a word per line. Just that.

A response file is a .txt too, but have this format:

[what the user typed, a variation of what user typed] <---First line

After that, if you look at 1 existent file, you will see something like that:

[Stroking]
Domme response
Another Domme response
[/Stroking]

What indicate the part of the session this response was triggered (stroking, edging, cbt, etc).

But, a basic "what the user typed and what the Domme said" would be enough to help.
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 pm Yeah, I notice everyone has a particular view of what they wanted.
Is this a surprise ? ^^
avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 pm IF you want to help, what really TeaseAI need is more Vocabulary and Response files.
For Vocabulary: does it? O_o
For Response files: I agree!
avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 pm A lot of people creating scripts (like me), are not native english speakers, so its hard to create vocabulary and response files.
I'm not a native speaker either! ^^
avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 pm A vocabulary file its really (technically) easy to create. Its just a .txt file, with a # before the name, and a word per line. Just that.
What vocabulary do you need?
For me, the files you have put in House of Tease are clearly enough, in terms of content and in terms of variety. Maybe you want to add more words?
avatarbr wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 pm A response file is a .txt too, but have this format:

[what the user typed, a variation of what user typed] <---First line

After that, if you look at 1 existent file, you will see something like that:

[Stroking]
Domme response
Another Domme response
[/Stroking]

What indicate the part of the session this response was triggered (stroking, edging, cbt, etc).

But, a basic "what the user typed and what the Domme said" would be enough to help.
Wow, I know what you mean. There are not many Responses files, and some of them are empty.

I still want to help. Clearly, we need more responses. For example, Chastity.txt is empty in both Wicked Tease Extend and House of Tease.
Do you guys have any idea?

As for Responses, I have some ideas, that could lead to others ("please don't put me in chastity", "why do you like chastity?", "please don't prolong my chastity"). Does it sound like something you could say to your Domme?

Finally, I don't mind making new files, but I need ideas and starting points ^^
(it's probably the same problem for everyone in the Tease AI community though)
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

So I've made a Response file ("Please don't put me in chastity").

https://mega.nz/#!VJcQhLLB!8SqOrfhOEcUW ... nzHvxW8eSc

It actually contains one Response, three Interrupt scripts and some Glitter files too (I like it when the other chat is aware of what happens in the main chat :-) ).

Hope you enjoy :-)

EDIT: Now that I'm at it, here are a few foot-fetish-themed Glitter scripts:
https://mega.nz/#!4V1yCZrC!0ISVjhF_9HE3 ... oskC4MgFXw
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

AcRocha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm So I've made a Response file ("Please don't put me in chastity").

It actually contains one Response, three Interrupt scripts and some Glitter files too (I like it when the other chat is aware of what happens in the main chat :-) ).

Nice work.

Glitter chat its another one we need more files. I already hide that because I already know all the lines :lol:
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Not Collared

Post by closetwanker »

Okay,

I give up on writing scripts. Obviously, it's not my calling.

I don't even get how all the folders work together.....stroke, interrupt, modules, end etc.

Yesterday, I started working on adding words and lines to existing files.....ones that are pretty much just a list. Trying to add some variables to what the Domme says. Probably have added over 100 things. What's the best way to share it with everyone?

On another note.....I think a big step in making AI more variable is more specific stroking instructions. Don't just set the speed but say phow. 1 finger, 2 finger, OK sign, only up, only down etc. My favorite webteases included specific instructions.

I'll work on a post that explains my script ideas and perhaps someone more talented than I can actually make it happen.

Oh, one question....when I"m in a session, is there an easy way to identify what script is currently running? I'll see things and have ideas of how to expand on it, but don't know how to find the script.

Thank you all for all the work you do that some of us can't!

Wishing you good stroking!
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:15 am
AcRocha wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:44 pm So I've made a Response file ("Please don't put me in chastity").

Nice work.

Glitter chat its another one we need more files. I already hide that because I already know all the lines :lol:
Where do I install the Glitter foot-fetish scripts?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm Oh, one question....when I"m in a session, is there an easy way to identify what script is currently running? I'll see things and have ideas of how to expand on it, but don't know how to find the script.
Just type @ in chat and it will tell you which script is currently being used ;)
As for the stroking instruction, you can easily do that: in the stroke folder of your personality, there are files named stroketaunts1,2,3. These are the lines the domme will use to taunt you with during the stroking cycle.
Just add your personal instructions there and she will tell you whatever you want :D
Keep in mind that stroketaunts1 are 1 liners, stroketaunts2 are 2 liners (meaning every time the program reads a response from there it will read 2 consecutive lines), etc etc.
And you can even do longer taunts...just create stroketauntX.txt file and add it to that directory (X meaning the number of consecutive lines the program will read every time it picks up a response from that file)
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Ok,

So, here's a.....break, link (?) idea. In my mind, its suppose to be when the sub shouldn't be stroking and calming down.

Does this work for an author? Should I present it in a different way?
Spoiler: show
D: Let me ask you....
D: Do you still fantasize about me sucking your pathetic dick?
{yes} Such a stupid wanker. That will never happen! GO TO CBT FILE AND THEN TO SOMEWHERE ELSE
[no] So, you are learning #PetName
You're getting smart #PetName
Improving.....that pleases me #PetName
But you do still think about a woman giving you a lovely, wet blow job....true?
[yes] I knew you did START SHOWING BJ PICS OR VIDEO
Painted, wet lips wrapped around your hard dick
Her tongue pressed hard against your sensitive spot
Your dick slowly, sliding out of her warm mouth
Tongue licking the precum from the tip of your pathetic dick
That wonderful sucking feeling
[no] Really? You've stopped thinking about blow jobs. You are truely pathetic!
Wow....I don't think I've ever met a guy who doesn't think about blow jobs
And you consider yourself a "man"?

GUESSS AT THIS POINT IT WOULD MOVE TO A STROKING SCRIPT?

OR FEEL FREE TO EXPAND!
closetwanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by closetwanker »

Daragorn wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:42 pm
closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm Oh, one question....when I"m in a session, is there an easy way to identify what script is currently running? I'll see things and have ideas of how to expand on it, but don't know how to find the script.
Just type @ in chat and it will tell you which script is currently being used ;)
As for the stroking instruction, you can easily do that: in the stroke folder of your personality, there are files named stroketaunts1,2,3. These are the lines the domme will use to taunt you with during the stroking cycle.
Just add your personal instructions there and she will tell you whatever you want :D
Keep in mind that stroketaunts1 are 1 liners, stroketaunts2 are 2 liners (meaning every time the program reads a response from there it will read 2 consecutive lines), etc etc.
And you can even do longer taunts...just create stroketauntX.txt file and add it to that directory (X meaning the number of consecutive lines the program will read every time it picks up a response from that file)
Oh my!

Ok, I'll give it a try....but i'm REALLY bad at this. My IT wife doesn't like me to do anything but use the computer!

Just trying to do what I can to help 'cause I'm loving AI!
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:42 pm Oh my!

Ok, I'll give it a try....but i'm REALLY bad at this. My IT wife doesn't like me to do anything but use the computer!

Just trying to do what I can to help 'cause I'm loving AI!
Well you don't need much to do this...just some fantasy to decide what you want her to tell you :lol:
It is just a plain text file with each line corresponding to a line the domme will say
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm Okay,

I give up on writing scripts. Obviously, it's not my calling.

I don't even get how all the folders work together.....stroke, interrupt, modules, end etc.
You should read 1885's "Tease AI Scripting Overviews". Not sure if they are up-to-date (probably not) but it's actually well explained :-)
closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm Yesterday, I started working on adding words and lines to existing files.....ones that are pretty much just a list. Trying to add some variables to what the Domme says. Probably have added over 100 things. What's the best way to share it with everyone?

On another note.....I think a big step in making AI more variable is more specific stroking instructions. Don't just set the speed but say phow. 1 finger, 2 finger, OK sign, only up, only down etc. My favorite webteases included specific instructions.

I'll work on a post that explains my script ideas and perhaps someone more talented than I can actually make it happen.
Challenge accepted!
(If I have time, which will be hard for the next few days)

closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:31 pm Where do I install the Glitter foot-fetish scripts?
Directly in your personality (the "Apps" folder from my plugin should merge with the "Apps" folder in any personality)

Daragorn wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:42 pm Just type @ in chat and it will tell you which script is currently being used ;)
OMG thank you for the tips!!!!!

I'm currently working on other Glitter files (like Avatarbr asked ; 26 done), but I have a crucial question. Do you mind if there are non-sexual glitter chats? Half of them are just random topics (biology and parodies of philosophical questions).