Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

milo7
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by milo7 »

@tigrotto: if you haven't had any issues, then it is probably mt installation. I'll try a fresh installation, and see what happens.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

milo7 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:28 pm @tigrotto: if you haven't had any issues, then it is probably mt installation. I'll try a fresh installation, and see what happens.
Ok, let me know the results please. Let's hope this could solve the issue.
Meantime I'll keep working on BlackJerk 5.2 in case a fresh installation doesn't solve the problem.

I found a minor error in BlackJerk but I don't think this is the origin of your problems.
For every card dealt there's a line like this:

@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Queen_Hearts_counter]=[Number_of_decks]-[1]

The correct use of @ChangeVar should be this:

@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Queen_Hearts_counter]=[Queen_Hearts_counter]-[1]

I did a test but it works both ways, but to be sure I used the second version.

I'll keep searching other bugs.

Bye! :wave:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I uploaded BlackJerk 5.2.
I just made small improvements here and there to make the code work faster.

For those who are downloading BlackJerk for the first time >>>click here<<<

@milo7: if you want, I can make a small script so you don't have to play again against your Domme to gain the 100 experience points. Just let me know and I'll send you a PM with the file
milo7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by milo7 »

@tigrotto: I've had this problem on other scripts now, i guess it's the latest version of TeaseAI. As for your script (which is great btw), i just suspend session before every hand, and restart if it breaks. It's not ideal, but it's a workaround.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

milo7 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:01 pm @tigrotto: I've had this problem on other scripts now, i guess it's the latest version of TeaseAI. As for your script (which is great btw), i just suspend session before every hand, and restart if it breaks. It's not ideal, but it's a workaround.
Thanks! :w00t: It's nice to know that your work is appreciated. Thanks!
However if you feel it could be improved just tell me. I'm taking a small break now from BlackJerk to recharge the batteries and think to something new (maybe even a new personality who knows :hmmm:) but, if you have an idea to implement in BlackJerk or for another script, just tell me and I'll develop it(or we can develop it together... I'm open to all kind of projects).

As for your problem, my advice is to post in the bug report thread or in the unofficial patch thread. I'm sure that someone will know how to help you.
I'm using patch 55.0 and don't have any kind of problem. If you don't mind having an older version, here is patch 55.0.

Attachments
unofficial patch 55.rar
(1009.92 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Uploaded BlackJerk 5.3.
Added a small different ending if you answer no when your Domme asks you to play BlackJerk.

For those who are downloading BlackJerk for the first time >>>click here<<<

I had an idea for BlackJerk 6.0 during lunch. Don't know if it's possible, but I'm working on it :construction:

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I'm working on BlackJerk 6.0 and I thought I could create an assistand that will help you choose whether to draw a card or stand based on the points you have and on Domme up-card; it will use the basic strategy that you can find on Wikipedia.
This could be helpful if you have never played BlackJack before.
This assistant could be activated and deactivated whenever you want typing something like activate BlackJerk helper or deactivate BlackJerk helper.

So if you'd like to have this feature leave a comment and I'll implement it!

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

I'd think the vast majority of people know how to play blackjack. So if you have to choose between writing an assistant and writing more tease-related scripts, I think most people would prefer the latter. But it's up to you of course :-)
Cian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Cian »

I've been trying the scripts in the community scripts pack, but i'm having some problems with the "Harry2Stroke_LiveOnTheEdge.txt" script, its referencing video files that are not in the download. I've had a look though Harry2Stroke's posts and I cant find any with links relating to these :s
Wooooooooooooooof
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:50 pm I'd think the vast majority of people know how to play blackjack.
Thanks for your opinion holaba_be! Probably you're right.
Right now I have no new projects to work on and I've already decided what I want to create for BlackJerk 6.0, so I can think to other ideas to add to.
The assistant, though the name may make it sound complicated, shouldn't be too much time-consuming.
Right now what is time-consuming is a bug in BlackJerk 6.0 I can't find.
The code seems correct still there's this :rant: bug. :wall:
I'll see what I can do.

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Cian wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:10 pm I've been trying the scripts in the community scripts pack, but i'm having some problems with the "Harry2Stroke_LiveOnTheEdge.txt" script, its referencing video files that are not in the download. I've had a look though Harry2Stroke's posts and I cant find any with links relating to these :s
The scripts he posted had some bugs, avatarbr has implemented fixed versions in House of Tease though.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

holaba_be wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:35 pm
Cian wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:10 pm I've been trying the scripts in the community scripts pack, but i'm having some problems with the "Harry2Stroke_LiveOnTheEdge.txt" script, its referencing video files that are not in the download. I've had a look though Harry2Stroke's posts and I cant find any with links relating to these :s
The scripts he posted had some bugs, avatarbr has implemented fixed versions in House of Tease though.
And you can find the files in "House of Tease\Custom\h2sModules\"
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:47 pm Uploaded BlackJerk 5.3.
Hi Tigrotto,

I tried downloading BlackJerk 5.3 for the first time today. I could open the media and cam .RARs fine, but not BlackJerk 5.3.rar. Could you confirm the file currently online (dated 2017-10-15) is not corrupt?

Thanks! :wave:
ImageImage
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Trusfrated wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:13 pm
Hi Tigrotto,

I tried downloading BlackJerk 5.3 for the first time today. I could open the media and cam .RARs fine, but not BlackJerk 5.3.rar. Could you confirm the file currently online (dated 2017-10-15) is not corrupt?

I just downloaded and extracted all the .rar files and they work correctly. Try again, maybe there has been a problem during the download.
If it's not a problem during the download maybe it's because I updated my WinRAR to 5.50 from 4.don't remember what. The difference with 5.50 is that now you need WinRAR 5.00(they implemented a new archive format which is compatible only with 5.X versions) to extract the files, while with 4.X(I created CAM.rar and Media.rar with this version) just version 2.9.
If you are using WinRAR I'd suggest to update it to version 5.X. Even after the trial period you can use it without problems; if you're using a different software download the latest version.

Sorry for the inconvenient! :whistle:
Last edited by tigrotto on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:31 am
Trusfrated wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:13 pm
Hi Tigrotto,

I just downloaded and extracted all the .rar files and they work correctly.
:weep: So sorry for troubling you. I didn't realize there was a newer RAR format, so I hadn't upgraded my compression software (7 Zip) lately. Now that I have, it extracted as expected. Thank you for the quick, clear response!

I Look forward to trying out your scripts! :wave:
ImageImage