Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:24 pm Well, there are several dialogues in that thread I mentioned earlier, so feel free to use them as a basis for scripts. If it seems they've all been scripted, I'll add some new ones.

I would personally think it better if you rewrote the start so that a player has a chance to either go to the 'extended' start with all of the content, or just move on to the rest of the tease. So you still never know what you are going to get, but you don't have to do the intro questions.
The One_last_thing section might be better suited for another link section or module, or even an extra ending script. If a sub fails to do something and pisses of the Domme, it might be used as an extra punishment when (prematurely) ending the session.
Ok thanks. I'll see what I can do.
Bye!
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by hotdamn »

hello fellow kinksters i was wondering if any would be intrested i i made a big files of wishlist items as i think its a under used feature because you have to add items yourself so if i did the leg work would you use it also what items would you like to see ?

stay kinky ..... HotDamn
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

hotdamn wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:28 pm hello fellow kinksters i was wondering if any would be intrested i i made a big files of wishlist items as i think its a under used feature because you have to add items yourself so if i did the leg work would you use it also what items would you like to see ?

stay kinky ..... HotDamn
Great idea! Please do it!
I can't wait to use it
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi everybody! :wave:
Thanks to holaba_be suggestions I made some major changes to my start script "Are you ready to be teased".
If you find bugs/errors let me know and I'll fix them.
Let me know what you think...
Hope you like it.

What do you need to do?
  • You need to install the UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55 released by Daragorn, otherwise my script won't work properly
  • Only if you have downloaded my previous version of this script you need to do the following things:
    1. Delete flag tgr8_Flag_not_show_up in "Flags" folder (if it has been created)
    2. Delete variable tgr8_Not_show_up in "Variables" folder (if it has been created)
    3. Delete from every start script the lines(see the spoiler box below) I made you add at the beginning. Sorry for that, you won't need them anymore :whistle:
      Spoiler: show
      @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
      @NullResponse @CheckFlag(tgr8_Flag_not_show_up) @Goto(Start)

(tgr8_Flag_not_show_up)
      @NullResponse @CheckDate(tgr8_Not_show_up, Start_session)
      @NullResponse @Call(Custom\Call Return\Are you ready to be teased\Punishment_1.txt)

(Start_session)
      @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\Call Return\Are you ready to be teased\Punishment_1.txt, Check_rules)
      @NullResponse @RapidCodeOff

(Start)
    4. Delete folder "Are you ready to be teased" in Custom\Call Return
    5. Extract and replace the files in your TeaseAI personality folder and that's it.
  • If you didn't download the previous version of this file extract and replace(if you don't want to replace the vocabulary files just merge them) the files in your TeaseAI personality folder and that's it.
That's all.
Bye! :wave:

EDIT 09/09/2017:
I MADE AN UPDATED VERSION OF THIS FILE. YOU CAN FIND IT HERE
Attachments
Are you ready to be teased - Version 2.rar
Version updated 08/04/2017
(15.71 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Last edited by tigrotto on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 9 times in total.
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by hotdamn »

hey tigrotto i will begin on this as soon as possible
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:31 pm Hi everybody! :wave:
Thanks to holaba_be suggestions I made some major changes to my start script "Are you ready to be teased".
Hope you like it.
Hey, nice script. I think it's a little too much for a start script, but I loved the idea. Just a few things:

- You don't need to put @TyposOff on all lines, you can disable on the settings menu or just put on the first line, will not turn on without a @TyposOn.
- There is a problem with the contacts on line 96/97 if you jump to (Start_CBT), where lines 111/112 have a @Contact2 command. You need to use the @Group command there too. I liked that idea of using @Group to make sure it's only used when a contact is on the chat.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:37 am
Hope you like it.
Hey, nice script. I think it's a little too much for a start script, but I loved the idea.
Thanks! :-D
I know it's a bit too long for a start script, in fact when I finished it the first time I considered the idea of transforming it into a module.
However, since you liked my idea, feel free to use it to create a module for a future version of HoT, if you want. I would be honored.
I'm working on my second script.
It's a module, so length shouldn't be a problem this time... :lol:
There is a problem with the contacts on line 96/97 if you jump to (Start_CBT), where lines 111/112 have a @Contact2 command. You need to use the @Group command there too. I liked that idea of using @Group to make sure it's only used when a contact is on the chat.
I uploaded an updated version, so it should be fixed now. If you find other bugs/errors just tell me.
Thanks.

Bye!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:02 am
avatarbr wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:37 am
Hope you like it.
Hey, nice script. I think it's a little too much for a start script, but I loved the idea.
Thanks! :-D
I know it's a bit too long for a start script, in fact when I finished it the first time I considered the idea of transforming it into a module.
However, since you liked my idea, feel free to use it to create a module for a future version of HoT, if you want. I would be honored.
I'm working on my second script.
It's a module, so length shouldn't be a problem this time... :lol:
There is a problem with the contacts on line 96/97 if you jump to (Start_CBT), where lines 111/112 have a @Contact2 command. You need to use the @Group command there too. I liked that idea of using @Group to make sure it's only used when a contact is on the chat.
I uploaded an updated version, so it should be fixed now. If you find other bugs/errors just tell me.
Thanks.

Bye!

Thank you, I will take a look on what I can do. At least, I wanted more variation on the Domme greetings.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi everybody!

I just finished writing an end script. It's based on two holaba_be's ideas with some little changes on my part.
As always, if you find bugs/errors let me know and I'll fix them.

What do you need to do?
  • Install the UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55
  • Extract the .rar file in your personality folder(if you don't want to replace the vocabulary files merge them)
Hope you like it.

Attachments
End_tigr8.rar
(11.73 KiB) Downloaded 115 times
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi everybody! :wave:
I just finished my third script.
This time I created a module to play BlackJack.
It's a simplified version of BlackJack meaning you will have only the option of hitting or standing(you cannot buy insurance, double down, split...) so that everybody(even those people like me who never played BlackJack) could enjoy it.
If there are enough requests for a full version of BlackJack I could try implement these functionalities too. It shouldn't be too difficult.

If you find bugs/errors please let me know so I can fix them. Thanks.

EDIT 29/08/2017
BlackJerk - Version 3.0 contains:
  • some bug fixes to the bug reported by avatarbr in the post below
EDIT 30/08/2017
BlackJerk - Version 3.6 contains:
  • fixed the problem with flag and question that cause TeaseAI to freeze
  • fixed the crashes caused by @Chance50() and @Goto() command in the same line in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\Edge for us
  • fixed a #Contact3 typo in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\Edge for us
  • fixed problems with double commas in @RT() commands in in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\Edge for us
  • small ortographic errors
THIS VERSION OF BLACKJERK IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ANYMORE.
YOU CAN FIND THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION OF BLACKJERK HERE

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
  1. Download and install the UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55 otherwise the script won't work
  2. Download and extract the Audio and Images(24 MB) in the main TeaseAI folder
  3. Download and extract BlackJerk - Version 3.6 in your personality folder
  4. Download and extract CAM (as you did for TeaseAI) to a folder of your choice(CAM is a software I found on Milovana designed by Orion_be. His post can be found here)
Let's see how this script works

The game is highly customizable: at the beginning you can choose the number of hands you want to play and the number of decks to play with(from 1 to 8).
You must have at least one bronze token to play.
If you win you earn bronze tokens, if you loose Domme will make you repay your debt in different ways.
Right now the Domme has 6 different ways to make you repay your debt but, since it's easily customizable, you can add your own file for your Domme to be repayed(or I can create other files; right now I don't have any good ideas but if you have an idea and don't know how to transform it into a script PM me or leave a post and I'll do it for you).
Let's take a look on how to to it:

(Select_method_of_payment)
@NullResponse @Goto(CAM1,CAM2,CAM3,CAM4,Edge for us,Higher card)

(CAM1)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\CAM1.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(CAM2)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\CAM2.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(CAM3)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\CAM3.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(CAM4)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\CAM4.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(Edge for us)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\Edge for us.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)
(Higher card)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\Higher card.txt)
@NullResponse @Goto(End)

This is how the Domme chooses how to be repayed of what she won.
If you want to add your own file here's what you need to do:
  1. Create your own file and put it in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk
  2. Add the name of your file to the @Goto command and create the line for the @Goto command to jump to
    • Here's an example:
      (Select_method_of_payment)
      @NullResponse @Goto(CAM1,CAM2,CAM3,CAM4,Edge for us,Higher card,new file)

(CAM1)
      @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\CAM1.txt)
      @NullResponse @Goto(End)
      (CAM2)
      @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\CAM2.txt)
      @NullResponse @Goto(End)
      (CAM3)
      @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\CAM3.txt)
      @NullResponse @Goto(End)
      (CAM4)
      @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\CAM4.txt)
      @NullResponse @Goto(End)
      (Edge for us)
      @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\Edge for us.txt)
      @NullResponse @Goto(End)
      (Higher card)
      @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\Higher card.txt)
      @NullResponse @Goto(End)
      (new file)
      @NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\new file.txt)
      @NullResponse @Goto(End)
  3. Repeat the previous steps for every other file you want to add

File Edge for us(you can find it here: Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk) is customizable too: let's say you want to add your own beat track for the mean Glitter. How you do that?
  1. Create your own beat track. I used this software. Unfortunately you can't save your file(at least I wasn't able to do it) as .mp3 or else. You need to save it as filename.prg and then record it. If you know better software that allow to do the same and save the file as filename.mp3 or else tell me please.
  2. Put your file in Audio\tgr8 audio files\BlackJerk\Edge for us\Contact3 special test audio
  3. Open Choose Contact3 special test audio file in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\tgr8 special test
  4. At the beginning you will find a list of @CheckFlag commands: add another @CheckFlag with the name of your file @CheckFlag(filename)
  5. Add the name of your file in the @Goto command @Goto(.....,filename)
  6. Create the line for the @Goto command to move to. Here's an example:
    • (filename)
      @NullResponse @TempFlag(filename) @PlayAudio[tgr8 audio files\BlackJerk\Edge for us\Contact3 special test audio\filename.mp3]
      @NullResponse @Wait(filename length in seconds) @Goto(End)
    • Create a temporary flag with the name of your audio file
    • Insert the @PlayAudio command with the path of your audio file
    • In the second line there's a @Wait command. Look at the length of your audio file, convert it in seconds and write that number in the @Wait() command
  7. Repeat the previous steps for every other file you want to add
That's all you need to know. Sorry for the long post.
If you have problems or request don't hesitate to PM me or post here.
Comments or suggestions are welcome!

Last edited by tigrotto on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:32 am, edited 13 times in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:12 am Hi everybody! :wave:
I just finished my third script.
This time I created a module to play BlackJack.
It's a simplified version of BlackJack meaning you will have only the option of hitting or standing(you cannot buy insurance, double down, split...) so that everybody(even those people like me who never played BlackJack) could enjoy it.
If there are enough requests for a full version of BlackJack I could try implement these functionalities too. It shouldn't be too difficult.
Nice work...I will take a look.

I saw that CAN app, looks interesting. You used only on punish/reward part?

EDIT: Found 2 bugs

- In the custom folder line 937

You're lucky! You don't owe me anything! @Goto(Delete_all_variables)

You forgot the (Delete_all_variables) line

- In a game, domme got a 10, 5 and Ace and got busted, should be a 16. The script failed in get a 1 from the ace.

But the scripts look good. I will check the rewards/punishments now :-D

EDIT 2: Edge for us looking amazing. I want to try as a stand module, but I can't figure how to make the variables from the game. Any chance to get a version without the variables from the game?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 am Nice work...I will take a look.

I saw that CAN app, looks interesting. You used only on punish/reward part?
Thanks! Glad you like it!
I tried CAM for a couple of days and then I decide to use it in the script.
And yes, I only used it when you pay back the Domme her winnings.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 am EDIT: Found 2 bugs

- In the custom folder line 937

You're lucky! You don't owe me anything! @Goto(Delete_all_variables)

You forgot the (Delete_all_variables) line
Thanks. I forgot to rename (Delete_all_variables) line in (End).
Fixed it.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 am - In a game, domme got a 10, 5 and Ace and got busted, should be a 16. The script failed in get a 1 from the ace.
Actually this wasn't a bug but my fault. I forgot to check if the Domme had an ace :whistle:
Thank you so much.
The problem was in line (Check_win)
I added a line that, if Domme has more than 21 points, checks if she has an ace and, if she has it, she will consider it as 1 point.

You can find the latest version of BlackJerk with the bug fixes here: BlackJerk - Version 3.6

THIS VERSION OF BLACKJERK IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ANYMORE.
DOWNLOAD THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION OF BLACKJERK HERE

avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 am But the scripts look good. I will check the rewards/punishments now :-D
I hope that CAM1, CAM2 etc. are not a reward for you, otherwise I should consider the idea to rewrite them to make them harder and/or longer! :lol:
If you have ideas/suggestions/requests for the punishments files let me know. Help is always appreciated.
I would like to have more variety because of the 6 ways for the Domme to be repayed 4 use CAM.
I had an idea last idea to write something that has to do with the gym, but I still need to work on it.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:00 am EDIT 2: Edge for us looking amazing. I want to try as a stand module, but I can't figure how to make the variables from the game. Any chance to get a version without the variables from the game?
Here it is!
Edge for us - No variables.rar
(9.79 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

THE COMPLETE VERSION OF Edge for us CAN BE FOUND HERE

This is only the file modified to work as a standalone module. You still need the files in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\tgr8 special test and the audio files in Audio\tgr8 audio files to work properly.

I just replaced all those @NullResponse lines at the beginning with:

@NullResponse @SetVar[edges_owed]=[#Random(40,60)]

If you have the number of edges stored in another variable just change it into:

@NullResponse @SetVar[edges_owed]=[#Var[other_variable_name]]

If you need more help just let me know.
I look forward to see your work with Edge for us!

Last edited by tigrotto on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks...I think I found how to do, but I will look at this too. I was not sure if we need another variables.

Another problems I found, it's with the questions after multiple @Flags

I don't know how teaseai works with that, but if you have something like that:
@TempFlag(1)

@Flag(1) Question
@Flag(2) Question
@Flag(3) Question
[yes] yes
[no] no
@DifferentAnswer yes or no?

TeaseAI will crash when you type the answer. Not sure if you need to wait till the script runs till the @Flag(3) line (without showing), but this is a problem since the user probably will respond quickly.

I am working on that to find a way to avoid freezes (there are 3 parts on your script with that), but I will probably just replace with other thing.

- There is a line with a @Chance50() and a @Goto() in the same line. This crashed here, I don't know why. So, I moved the @Goto to another line with @NullResponse
- A few @RT where you forgot to put ",," (doubled) on some phrases
- A single #Contact3 typo
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 pm Thanks...I think I found how to do, but I will look at this too. I was not sure if we need another variables.

@TempFlag(1)

@Flag(1) Question
@Flag(2) Question
@Flag(3) Question
[yes] yes
[no] no

TeaseAI will crash when you type the answer. Not sure if you need to wait till the script runs till the @Flag(3) line (without showing), but this is a problem since the user probably will respond quickly.

I am working on that to find a way to avoid freezes (there are 3 parts on your script with that), but I will probably just replace with other thing.
That's strange. I believe I tested that, to be sure it would work as I imagined it, and, if I remember correctly, it worked.
I'll run some more tests and let you know.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 pm - There is a line with a @Chance50() and a @Goto() in the same line. This crashed here, I don't know why. So, I moved the @Goto to another line with @NullResponse
I'll look into that. Thanks.
Maybe I'll release the fourth version of BlackJerk in the next few days with bug fixes and some more content(another method of payment for the Domme).
Bye :wave:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 pm
tigrotto wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks...I think I found how to do, but I will look at this too. I was not sure if we need another variables.

@TempFlag(1)

@Flag(1) Question
@Flag(2) Question
@Flag(3) Question
[yes] yes
[no] no

Don't replace anything! I found the solution!
I tested it a couple of times and it works now.
Sorry my fault. I didn't respected the structure of the questions. If you ask a question then the next line must contain the responses, but I thought that since I was using flags I could have moved the responses somewhere else.
I ran some test with (Who owns that cock) line in Edge for us and it worked.
This is the test file.
test3.rar
(460 Bytes) Downloaded 48 times
If you wait until the release of the fourth version of BlackJerk(maybe in the next 2/3 days, but don't count too much on it, so I can add some more content) you will find that error fixed otherwise you could do it by yourself(it takes only a few minutes), just look at the test file.
avatarbr wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:23 pm - There is a line with a @Chance50() and a @Goto() in the same line. This crashed here, I don't know why. So, I moved the @Goto to another line with @NullResponse
Can you tell me the file where you found these errors? Thanks.
Bye :wave: