Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:15 pm I'll try it for this evening, perhaps it already works like this if I just close TAI when I'm off to bed.
Keep in mind the bug in @DayOfWeek!
If the date on your computer is not set to English the script will never work. When you reach the end of the session, your Domme will keep waiting and waiting and waiting forever and if you want to start another session you'll have to close TeaseAI and say Hello again.
holaba_be wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:15 pm While the idea of a longer tease in which the slave is "on call" seems very exciting, the step to a complete 24/7 system is a bit too far for the majority of people I think. It definitely is for me. Would it be hard to have an option so we can just set it up to run for X amount of hours? So we can start TAI at 6pm and have it run for 5 hours for example. During those hours a session can start according to the same rules.
The answer to your question is yes... and no. Let me explain.
The script was designed so that your Domme would have had the power to choose, in any moment, if she wanted to start a session or not. The only limit she has is if she can start a session when you're sleeping. Other than that, when she knows you're at home(and awake, in case you don't allow her to start a session during sleep) and there's enough time before you have to leave to go to work or to bed(by enough time I mean at least the minimum lenght of the session, otherwise she will wait until you come home from work or until the next day) she can start a session.

Just to give you an example: working day and no sessions during sleep.

Let's say you set your session to be 1-2 hours long, you wake up at 5 am, go to work at 8 am, come back home at 6pm and go to sleep at 11 pm, the time between two session is 1-2 hours.
What your Domme does is: she wakes up at 5 am and checks if there's enough time. You have 3 hours before going to work, therefore she will start a session(I was thinking I might implement the chance that, even if you have time, she may decide not to start a session. At the moment if you have time she will always start a session... Just to add a bit of unpredictability). Then she goes offline. When she wakes up again she will check again if she can start another session otherwise she will wait until you come home at 6 pm. At 6 pm she will wake up and will start a session since you have 5 hours before going to bed. In these 5 hours you could play 2-3 session(unless you have already reached your maximum number of sessions per day...) given your current settings.

Assuming that this is your normal working day, you will play 1-2 sessions from 5 am to 8 am and 2-3 from 6 pm to 11 pm.
So, if you want to play only between 6 pm and 11 pm you could cheat by telling her that you wake up at 7:30 am and go to work at 8 am; this way you will never the time to start a session before you go to work.

So, if you like the idea of being on call for X hours after Y am/pm, this is not exactly the script you're looking for, but, cheating a little, you can have the same results.

I like your idea of the slave being on call for X hours so here's what I could do.
I'm working on another version of this script: with this version TeaseAI will work as it is supposed to do and your Domme will tell you to be back after X minutes/hours and then will close the session.
I could add a module where she asks you if you want to be controlled 24/7: if you answer yes it will activate the 24/7 script, if you answer no she will ask you(or maybe ask you in a future session. Suggestions are welcome!) if you like the idea of being on call for X hours. Then you will decide if you want to be on call just for a few days a week or every day.
Another idea is: using this on call thing as a training towards 24/7 control. It could be something like this:
You know what I was thinking?
Instead of you deciding when to start a session
Why don't you let me decide if and when starting the session?
For example: I could tell you that I may start a session tomorrow between 6pm and 11pm
So tomorrow you will come to see me and then I'll decide if I feel like starting a session
Before taking this thing to the next step she will ask you if you want/can do it until you submit to her 24/7. If you can't/don't want to skip to the next level, things will stay as they are until you tell her you're ready to continue or you want to stop and return to standard mode.
Again, suggestions are welcome!
I prefer the second option, you?

That's enough for now, otherwise this post will become as long as the Bible! :lol:

Bye! :wave:
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Well the second option is more in line with what I want, so I prefer that. I can always mess with the lastsession variable to make it seem I asked for a session yesterday. Because I can't fully predict my other plans for the next evening, but I usually know when I have the current evening to myself.

Also, don't bother too much with fitting the "setup" part in naturally. I think it's something you go through once so if it's just you telling her "setup fullcontrol" and her asking questions to get the parameters straight, that only breaks immersion one short time. If you want to add more flavour, go ahead of course, but that part seems to be less worth your time for what it adds to the experience.

I tried the script yesterday, and I set it up so I was available during the evenings from 6pm to 11pm, with very short sessions (10-20 mins) at least every 60 mins. Chances of orgasm were set low, so I hoped it would result in me getting called quite often during the evening, spending just enough time with the Domme to get very aroused, and then being denied almost every time. So instead of just one denial/orgasm on an evening, I would get them several times, and by the time my frustration from the deinal would start to subside, she would be back again.

So after the starting session finished, I left TAI open. After a while she indeed came back, asking if I was there. But she then proceeded to do the initial Miss Blue talk ("do you love me,......, let's meet again tomorrow!). She logged off again, but never came back, even after several hours (which were in the windows I was available in). I have my OS set up in English.

But all that being said, I guess this script doesn't really seem what I wanted from it, since it's really aimed at the 24/7 thing. But perhaps it'll give you some inspiration for your next project!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:44 pm I tried the script yesterday, and I set it up so I was available during the evenings from 6pm to 11pm, with very short sessions (10-20 mins) at least every 60 mins. Chances of orgasm were set low, so I hoped it would result in me getting called quite often during the evening, spending just enough time with the Domme to get very aroused, and then being denied almost every time. So instead of just one denial/orgasm on an evening, I would get them several times, and by the time my frustration from the deinal would start to subside, she would be back again.
You're the devil himself! :lol:
holaba_be wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:44 pm So after the starting session finished, I left TAI open. After a while she indeed came back, asking if I was there. But she then proceeded to do the initial Miss Blue talk ("do you love me,......, let's meet again tomorrow!). She logged off again, but never came back, even after several hours (which were in the windows I was available in). I have my OS set up in English.
After she asks if you're there the script must proceed to the startscript. I did it because it has to set all those dates, flags, variables... I wanted to change it too, to add a Miniscript to have a customized start, but after I saw it I preferred leaving everything unchanged. It's really complex and I don't want to mess the entire personality.
I'm trying to understand how it works but it's hard because I don't know what what half of those flags and variables do.

However it's strange that she logged off after the starting session, unless you set the minimum number of session per day so low (1 for example) and, when she chose how many session to do for that day, she chose 1. This would explain your problem.
However she chooses everyday a different(and random) number of sessions between the minimum and the maximum you set. Probably it was just bad luck.

However I'm just speculating: it's almost dinner time here, I'm tired and there's a scent of pasta carbonara which doesn't allow me to concentrate on your problem.
Sorry, I'll try to understand it tomorrow.

Good evening and good session, if you play again! :-D

holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Tried again today, she did come back more than once!
There is probably a bug because she punishes me for missing 0 sessions though. It gets treated like max number of sessions missed and restricts orgasm for 2 months :s

I've saved right after doing the 24/7 setup and finishing the starting sessions now, so hopefully I can just reload that save another time and have the "entire evening" thing going.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:21 pm Tried again today, she did come back more than once!
:thumbsup: Hope you enjoyed your evening of denial!
holaba_be wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:21 pm There is probably a bug because she punishes me for missing 0 sessions though. It gets treated like max number of sessions missed and restricts orgasm for 2 months :s

I've saved right after doing the 24/7 setup and finishing the starting sessions now, so hopefully I can just reload that save another time and have the "entire evening" thing going.
Well that's a strange error... :hmmm:
This is the section of the code when your Domme wakes up and calls you to start a new session:

Code: Select all

(Start session)
@NullResponse @AFKOff @UnlockImages
#SubName, are you there? @FollowUp50(It's time to start another session) @PlayAudio[MissBlue/24-7 start bell.mp3] @Timeout(318,Missed session)
[yes] Good @PlayAudio[MissBlue/24-7 mute audio.mp3]
[no] Don't be silly! #EmoteRandom @PlayAudio[MissBlue/24-7 mute audio.mp3]
@AcceptAnswer Don't be silly! #EmoteRandom @PlayAudio[MissBlue/24-7 mute audio.mp3]
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>[0] @NullResponse @Goto(Punishment)
(Call start script)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @NotFlag(24-7 Reduced session before work, 24-7 Reduced session before sleep) @AddTeaseTime(#Random(#Var[24-7_min_session_length], #Var[24-7_max_session_length]) minutes)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7 Reduced session before work) @DeleteFlag(24-7 Reduced session before work) @AddTeaseTime(#Random(#Var[24-7_min_session_length], #Var[24-7_time_before_going_to_work]) minutes)
@NullResponse @Flag(24-7 Reduced session before sleep) @DeleteFlag(24-7 Reduced session before sleep) @AddTeaseTime(#Random(#Var[24-7_min_session_length], #Var[24-7_time_before_going_to_sleep]) minutes)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[24-7_number_of_sessions]=[24-7_number_of_sessions]-[1]
@NullResponse @NotInChastity @Call(Stroke\Start\pthev_Startscript.txt)
@NullResponse @InChastity @Call(Stroke\Start\pthev_Startscript_CHASTITY.txt)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOff
(Punishment)
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]=[1] You missed one session #Name
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>[1] You missed @ShowVar[24-7_missed_session] sessions #Name @MoodDown
And you know that you'll get punished for that
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]=[3] And since you missed @ShowVar[24-7_missed_session] I think a period of denial is a good way to start punishing you
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]=[3] @RT(3 sessions... 3 weeks of denial should do the trick, 3 session... 3 weeks!, 3 weeks will be perfect,, don't you think #Name?) @ChangeVar[24-7_missed_session]=[24-7_missed_session]-[1] @RestrictOrgasm(3 weeks)
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>[3]And[24-7_missed_session]<[6] And since you missed @ShowVar[24-7_missed_session] I think a period of denial is a good way to punish you
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>[3]And[24-7_missed_session]<[6] @RT(What about 4-6 weeks of denial?, Certainly not less than a month, I won't tell you how long you're #Gonna stay without release,, but you can bet it will be a while...) @RestrictOrgasm(4 weeks,6 weeks) @ChangeVar[24-7_missed_session]=[24-7_missed_session]-[24-7_missed_session]
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>=[6]And[24-7_missed_session]<[9] And since you missed @ShowVar[24-7_missed_session] I think a period of denial is a good way to punish you
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>=[6]And[24-7_missed_session]<[9] But this time I won't tell you how long you're #Gonna stay without orgasms @RestrictOrgasm(7 weeks,9 weeks) @ChangeVar[24-7_missed_session]=[24-7_missed_session]-[24-7_missed_session]
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>=[9] And since you missed @ShowVar[24-7_missed_session] I think a period of denial is a good way to punish you
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>=[9] But this time I won't tell you how long you're #Gonna stay without orgasms @RestrictOrgasm(9 weeks,12 weeks) @ChangeVar[24-7_missed_session]=[24-7_missed_session]-[24-7_missed_session]
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]=[0] Well... You've paid your debt. Let's start our session! @DeleteVar[24-7_missed_session] @Goto(Call start script)
@Variable[24-7_missed_session]>[0] You still owe me @ShowVar[24-7_missed_session] rounds of punishments and sufferings. We better hurry... #Emote
As you can see, unless you missed at least one session you should't move to the punishent session and the script should proceed to the start script.
I tested this section of the script with different values(0,1,2,3,4,6,9) for variable 24-7_missed_session and everything worked as expected.
Open the variables folder and delete variable 24-7_missed_session and SYS_OrgasmRestricted and let me know if you still have this bug.

Markus released patch 55.5. I haven't tested yet(I'll probably test it this evening) but it should solve the bug in @DayOfWeek.
You might want to install it before playing again.

holaba_be wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:44 pm Also, don't bother too much with fitting the "setup" part in naturally. I think it's something you go through once so if it's just you telling her "setup fullcontrol" and her asking questions to get the parameters straight, that only breaks immersion one short time. If you want to add more flavour, go ahead of course, but that part seems to be less worth your time for what it adds to the experience.
I agree with you; setting the script breaks the immersion but it's needed. After reading your post I decided to rework the setup part. In the current version if you type Stop 24/7 the script will delete your settings. In version 1.03 your Domme will keep your settings and next time you decide to activate 24/7 she will ask you if you want to change some/all the parameters. Also Reset 24/7 will change; in the current version if you make a mistake in the setup script you have to start from the beginning. I want to change it so you wil be able to choose if reset everything and start from scratch or change only one parameter.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

24/7 control script for Miss Blue 1.07

Post by tigrotto »

To everyone who has downloaded the 24/7 control script for Miss Blue, please download and install markus' Unofficial Patch 55.5.
It will fix the bug in filter @DayOfWeek.
Thanks! :wave:
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Tried to setup the 24/7 again today. Did the setup talk, said i never worked, got up at 8:00 and went to bed at 23:59, minimum interval was 45 minutes. But after the initial session she never returned :(
Is there something I can check to know if the 24/7 thing is enabled or not? I know it would be kind of cheating, but waiting when nothing is going to happen is also kind of useless.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:08 pm Tried to setup the 24/7 again today. Did the setup talk, said i never worked, got up at 8:00 and went to bed at 23:59, minimum interval was 45 minutes. But after the initial session she never returned :(
Is there something I can check to know if the 24/7 thing is enabled or not? I know it would be kind of cheating, but waiting when nothing is going to happen is also kind of useless.
First, check if you have flag 24-7 active in your flag folder; it must be there since you've done the setup script. When this flag is set it will activate the 24/7 script once you reach the end script.(you have the modified end script, right? The command used to call the 24/7 script is in the end file at the end before the @EndTease command. If you don't have it you are playing with the standard Miss Blue, so when you reach the end you have to greet her to start a new session)

Second, check the value of variable 24-7_number_of_sessions: if it's zero you have finished your sessions for today and you have to wait until Tomorrow when she will decide again how many session you're going to play. Otherwise there must be a bug somewhere I can't find.
What is the value for the minimum and maximum number of sessions per day?
If you set the minimum to 0, your Domme may decide that for today you will play 0 sessions and that's why you've played only the initial session.

EDIT: How have you started the setup script again? Have you typed Stop 24/7 and then asked again to be controlled 24/7 or have you deleted flag 24-7 active and asked again?

EDIT 2: I think(I'm not sure yet) I found your problem(2 actually, but the second is not the cause your problems) but I don't have the time to work on it this evening. Probably I'll just need to change a couple of <= into < to fix it, but I need more time that I don't have at the moment. I'll look into it tomorrow; I'm working on a couple of changes to other files so you could have to wait a couple of days before I can release the new version.

Sorry if it took so long to find it. :-/
Bye!
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

I did the same thing as when I did get it to work: Reset 24/7, but this time I tried to set it up that I was available from 8:00 to 23:59, and didn't work on any day.

I'll wait patiently for your next version, don't rush it on my account.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

24/7 control script for Miss Blue 1.07

Post by tigrotto »

Hi everyone!
I released version 1.03 of the 24/7 control script for Miss Blue 1.07.
This should solve the bug found by holaba_be(see post above) plus some other minor new features. Read the release notes if you want to tknow more about it.

As always, if you find bugs please report them and I'll fix them as soon as possible.

akds1337
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by akds1337 »

Can we perhaps see an in-depth anal training option for Miss Blue in the future?

I like the random anal scripts, but I think It would be hot if she has a training, similar to Long Denial; except you're allowed to cum if you aren't touching your cock, and have a toy in your ass. Most her tasks become anal related, with the exception of a few edges out of chastity, only to be put back in. There could be a few different levels. Perhaps one level that just gets added to Long Denial, where after a week she asks if you'd like to *try* and cum that way. Then after a few days she asks you to beg her to try and cum that way, and if you beg her enough she asks you to train your ass. If you don't accept you stay at level 1, where she only sometimes offers the anal relief option. If you beg her for it, then she starts to introduce you into more strict chastity and much less attention goes to your cock. In this option perhaps you can still use a vibrator on your chastity cage, or even be out of chastity for play. The option to cum while vibrating your cage is available to long as you're thrusting your dildo in and out, or perhaps if you are pressing your cock against something like the floor or mattress. If you succeed to cum and wish to be trained further, or perhaps if you *fail* to cum, and *need* further training, then she can go to level 3 where she really just focuses on anal play. In this option, There won't be any vibrating your cock that leads to orgasm, and when you're fucking your ass, you need to be in chastity, and can NOT rub your cage on anything. Whether it's doggystyle or missionary with legs spread, on your side with a leg in the air, whatever it is, not even your thighs should be touching that cage, and the sole pleasure you get is anal-only.

She makes you keep up level 3 until you receive a certain number of orgasms, or until you beg for release as you do in Long Denial.

Can easily be modded or upgraded in the future to include not only anal but sissy training, where feminization is added into the script.

Out of any of the personalities I've tried, Miss Blue is the one this option would be perfect for. I'm hoping a few people on here might show their support of it. I'd work on it myself but I get absolutely lost when I tried scripting. My experience is pretty limited to just minor changes and corrections :(
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Poor, poor tigger,... he reached out his little finger and many try to grab his whole hand! ;-)
akds1337 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:17 am Can easily be modded or upgraded in the future

[...]

I'd work on it myself but I get absolutely lost when I tried scripting. My experience is pretty limited to just minor changes and corrections :(
I think that it is great that you share ideas here, but let's face it, you can count the active scripters with the fingers of one hand.
Tig should have the time to work on his own project / personality,... more scripters are needed i guess.
Scripting TAI-Scripts is not that hard, ... your post is half a TAI-Script, would only need some more direct-text (chat) based talking and some commands...

I have a crazy idea right now ^^ ,... why not try to make a 'pseudo-script'-corner???
People who have no idea about scripting for TAI could write down dialogs between Domme and sub, could write comments, something like:
#### At this point a 30% chance could be that it continues at (continue lock in cockcage)
#### At this point a 60% chance could be that it continues at (continuestroking)
#### At this point a 10% chance could be that it continues at (continue_spanking)

It would just be necessary that the dialogs are written well, so that they would be worth to be adopted into the existing personalities.
... is that an IDEA,... or is it just a stupid idea? Opinions?

:wave:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

markus wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 pm Poor, poor tigger,... he reached out his little finger and many try to grab his whole hand! ;-)
:lol:
However it's not a bad thing if people ask you to write a script based on their ideas; probably it's because they appreciate your work, your style...
markus wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 pm I have a crazy idea right now ^^ ,... why not try to make a 'pseudo-script'-corner???
People who have no idea about scripting for TAI could write down dialogs between Domme and sub, could write comments, something like:
#### At this point a 30% chance could be that it continues at (continue lock in cockcage)
#### At this point a 60% chance could be that it continues at (continuestroking)
#### At this point a 10% chance could be that it continues at (continue_spanking)
Nice idea...
Spoiler: show
...but holaba_be already invented it. Sorry! :-D
markus wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:30 pm Scripting TAI-Scripts is not that hard, ... your post is half a TAI-Script, would only need some more direct-text (chat) based talking and some commands...
I agree with you here. Scripting for Tease AI is not hard; you don't need to be a programmer, you don't need to be able to work with Java or other things(I don't even now what I'm talking about right now... :lol: ).
If you have an idea you just need to know how to use these commands:
@Goto()
@ChanceXX()
@SetVar[]
@ChangeVar[]
@If[]
@Variable[]
@SetFlag()/@TempFlag()
@Flag()/@NotFlag()
Just using these 10 commands you can write a script.
Then, if you want to write a more complex script open Tease AI, click on Tools and then on Command Guide
Cattura di schermata (112).png
Cattura di schermata (112).png (11.56 KiB) Viewed 2635 times
You will find a list of command, filter and keywords; keep in mind that this list is not updated. Some commands won't work as described(if I remember correctly only @CheckDate doesn't work as described).
However it's a good starting point. My suggestion is to look through the available commands to have an idea of what you can do and how you should do it. Even after months of writing scripts I keep coming back to it.
If you want more informations and more commands read here.

However if you have an idea and you know more or less what you want to do in your script just start writing. The rest of the script will follow.
When I started working on my first script months ago I only knew two things:
  • I wanted to make a start script for Wicked Tease
  • the title would have been Are you ready to be teased?
Then I started writing, adding things, deleting other... until the script was ready. Next step?
Share it! See if people like it and keep learning from it to build better scripts in future.

Th-th-th-that's all folks! :-D

akds1337
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by akds1337 »

So, in this case I'd be all for attempting it, but I would still have no idea how it would be integrated into Miss Blue, so perhaps the pseudo script idea would be better- As I Don't know to what capacity Tigg would want to include it, or how it might interfere or work with other scripts. I'll try and examine a few other scripts that I think run similarly, and see if I can mesh something together... but I expect it to be trash lol
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

akds1337 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm I would still have no idea how it would be integrated into Miss Blue
I've never played with Miss Blue, therefore I don't know if this could work for your script, but I would "copy" the structure of the long denial script. Then create your anal training script(by the way I like your idea :thumbsup: ). The description of your script is very detailed so if you write good dialogues you should be able to create a good script.

About the integration in Miss Blue I don't see particular problems...
Best case scenario would be that you write your script and then ask PtheV if he could be interested in adding it in the next version of Miss Blue. This way he would make all changes needed to adapt your script to Miss Blue. If he's not interested you could ask him to help you integrate it in your version of Miss Blue.
akds1337 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:17 am Can easily be modded or upgraded in the future to include not only anal but sissy training, where feminization is added into the script.
If you want to add other trainings what I would do is to create a main training script. From this file you will select the training your Domme wants you to begin. Every time you want to add a new training you just need to change the main training script and add the new files.