Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:20 am
Can you tell me the file where you found these errors? Thanks.
Bye :wave:
Everything was on the Edge for Us script.

And I already changed here. I just split these parts with a check flag before running. Like that

@Flag(a) @NullResponse @Goto(partA)
@Flag(b) @NullResponse @Goto(partB)

(partA)
Question here
[yes]....

(partB)
@Contact1 Question here
[yes] ...
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:34 pm Everything was on the Edge for Us script.
Thanks. I'll give it a look.
avatarbr wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:34 pm And I already changed here. I just split these parts with a check flag before running. Like that

@Flag(a) @NullResponse @Goto(partA)
@Flag(b) @NullResponse @Goto(partB)

(partA)
Question here
[yes]....

(partB)
@Contact1 Question here
[yes] ...
I already uploaded a version 3.6 of BlackJerk with the bug fixes for this problem.
I also found an error with a checkflag in the module to launch BlackJerk.
Fixed it.
I'm working to add a new method of payment for the Domme. 50% of the work done. Maybe I'll finish the other 50% tonight.

Bye :wave:
Last edited by tigrotto on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

thanks...I will take a look.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi :wave:
I'm releasing a new version of BlackJerk.
It's a simplified version of BlackJack, so you will only have the possibility to hit or stand (you cannot buy insurance, double down, split...)

If you have requests/suggestions to improve BlackJerk, feel free to ask!
If you find bugs/errors please let me know so I can fix them. Thanks.

I won't release a version of BlackJerk for professional players due to my little knowledge of BlackJerk rules.
I started working on it and I have already implemented the possibility to double down and buy insurance(this part is not completed).
You need to add the lines of code to surrender and split and it's done.
If somebody with more knowledge than me wants to complete it, this is the link to the script files: BlackJerk_extended
If you need help to understand how the script works you just need to ask!
BlackJerk_extended contains all the files you can find in BlackJerk 4.0, but you still need to download Audio and Images (see link below).

BlackJerk 4.0 changelog:
  • 1 new method for the Domme to be repayed of her win
  • a simple restricted end script I wrote
  • small overall improvements
  • all the bug fixes to known bugs from previous versions
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
  1. Download and install the UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55 otherwise the script won't work
  2. Download and extract the Audio and Images (24 MB) in the main TeaseAI folder
  3. Download and extract BlackJerk 4.0 in your personality folder
  4. Download and extract CAM (as you did for TeaseAI) to a folder of your choice(CAM is a software designed by Orion_be that I found on Milovana. His post can be found here)
Bye! :wave:

EDIT: BLACKJERK 4.0 IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ANYMORE. YOU CAN FIND THE MOST UP TO DATE VERSION OF BLACKJERK HERE
Last edited by tigrotto on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I'm working on BlackJerk 5.0. This should be the last major upgrade(even though I thought the same of BlackJerk 4.0):
I'm planning to add a new feature and maybe some minor content.

If you have requests/suggestions that you would like to be implemented in the next version of BlackJerk, feel free to ask!

I found a couple of bugs in BlackJerk 4.0 so I'm releasing BlackJerk 4.1 (I fixed the problem also in BlackJerk_extended in the post above).

List of the bug fixes:
  • lines (Check_win) and (Check_Domme_win), respectively, result in a Sub or Domme blackjack regardless of the number of cards if they have 21 points. Fixed adding a line(lines (Check Sub blackjack) and (Check Domme blackjack)) to check the number of cards
  • added a response file. Now you can ask your Mistress to play BlackJerk whenever you want
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
  1. Download and install the UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55 otherwise the script won't work
  2. Download BlackJerk 4.1
  3. Extract the Audio and Images (24 MB) in the main TeaseAI folder (only if you're downloading this script for the first time)
  4. Extract BlackJerk 4.1 in your personality folder
  5. Extract CAM (as you did for TeaseAI) to a folder of your choice(CAM is a software designed by Orion_be that I found on Milovana. His post can be found here)
Last edited by tigrotto on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
About a week ago avatarbr asked me to create a version of Edge for us (a file I used in BlackJerk) that could be used as standalone module.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO?
  1. Install the UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55 otherwise my script won't work properly
  2. Download Edge for us
  3. Extract Edge for us - Audio inside your main TeaseAI folder (where you have the TeaseAI.exe file)
  4. Extract Edge for us 1.0 inside your personality folder
This script is higly customizable: you can add your own beat track.
Let's say you want to add an audio file for the mean Glitter. How you do that?
  1. Create your own beat track: I used Metroplus. Unfortunately you can't save your file(at least I wasn't able to do it) as .mp3 or else. You need to save it as filename.prg and then record it. If you know better software that allow to do the same and save the file as filename.mp3 or else tell me please.
    To use Metroplus just download the Metroplus.rar file to a folder of your choice and double click on the .exe file.
  2. Put your file in Audio\tgr8 audio files\Edge for us\Contact3 special test audio
  3. Open Choose Contact3 special test audio file in Custom\CallReturn\Edge for us\tgr8 special test
  4. At the beginning you will find a list of @CheckFlag commands: add another @CheckFlag with the name of your file: @CheckFlag(filename)
  5. Add the name of your file in the @Goto command: @Goto(.....,filename)
  6. Create the line for the @Goto command to move to. Here's an example:
    • (filename)
      @NullResponse @TempFlag(filename) @PlayAudio[tgr8 audio files\Edge for us\Contact3 special test audio\filename.mp3]
      @NullResponse @Wait(filename length in seconds) @Goto(End)
    • Create a temporary flag with the name of your audio file: @TempFlag(filename)
    • Insert the @PlayAudio command with the path of your audio file: @PlayAudio[tgr8 audio files\Edge for us\Contact3 special test audio\filename.mp3]
    • In the second line there's a @Wait command. Look at the length of your audio file, convert it in seconds and write that number in the @Wait() command (add 1 second to the length of the file just to be sure, if you want)
  7. Repeat the previous steps for every other file you want to add
That's all.
I hope you enjoy it.
If you find bugs, please tell me.

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I found some bugs/issues with my start script "Are you ready to be teased" with a couple of @Goto (was missing the line for the @Goto command) command and @CheckFlag (forgot to change the name of a couple of flags).
It should be ok now.
Here's version 2.2

BlackJerk 5.0 should be ready.
I'm going to run some tests now.

Attachments
Are you ready to be teased 2.2.rar
(15.7 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi!
I found a bug testing BlackJerk 5.0 so I'm uploading version 4.2.
The problem was that when the user scores 21 points with more than 2 cards and the Domme busts Domme wins and user loses.
The problem is now fixed.

Download and extract the files in your personality folder and you're ready to play.
BlackJerk 4.2.rar
(42.62 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

If it's the first time you download BlackJerk I suggest to wait for BlackJerk 5.0.
I tested yesterday evening and also today and managed to find out some bugs. Now it seems it's bugs-free(fingers crossed... :-P )
I'll do another complete check of the files just to be sure it's everything ok and I'll upload it in the next 2 hours.

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

29-12-2017 - BlackJerk 6.7

Post by tigrotto »

This is the download post for BlackJerk.
I will update this post everytime I release a new version
Read the spoiler box below to see what's new in the current version.

NOTES:
  • If during a session you want to play BlackJerk try to ask your Domme. A response file will allow you to do that. You can only play BlackJerk once per session.
  • Available only with BlackJerk 6.5 or later:
    • Type Stop BlackJerk if you don't want to play BlackJerk anymore. See the spoiler box below for more details
  • Media files:
    • if you're downloading BlackJerk for the first time, download Media files.rar and all the Media files patches. Then extract the files in your main TeaseAI folder in order!. First Media files.rar, then Media files - Patch for BlackJerk 6.5, then Media files - Patch for BlackJerk 6.6...
    • If you already have a previous version of my script, check which version you have and download and extract in order all the Media files patches(if there are) for further versions than yours. For example: you have version 6.5 and you want to update to 6.7 you have to download, if present, the media Patches for 6.6 and/or 6.7.
      You will find the version number in the first line of BlackJerk in Custom\tgr8 Games\BlackJerk.
      If you don't see the number of the version, download all the media files as if you were downloading BlackJerk for the first time
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
  2. Download BlackJerk 6.7
  3. Extract the Media files.rar and all the patches in the main TeaseAI folder. Follow the instructions for the Media files in the NOTES above.
  4. Extract BlackJerk 6.7 in your personality folder
  5. Extract CAM to a folder of your choice(CAM is a software designed by Orion_be I found on Milovana. His post can be found here)
  6. Find pictures of 9 models(I'd suggest 20-30 pictures per model to avoid too much repetitions, but you can find more obviously or use only one, it's up to you...)
  7. OPTIONAL Download Triathlon files if you want to customize Triathlon. See the spoiler box below for more informations
That's all for now!
As always, if you find bugs/errors please report them so I can fix them.
Comments or suggestions are welcome!

WARNING - 31 October 2017
I recently updated my WinRAR to the latest version. To extract my files you will probably need to update your file archiver(7Zip or others). Read my reply to Trusfrated to know more about it.
If you still have other problems leave me a message or send me a PM.

RELEASE NOTES - LAST UPDATE 29/12/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.7
Spoiler: show
29/12/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.7
  • Added missing flags in BlackJerk Tournament
  • Added command to transform temporary flags into normal flags when interrupting the Tournament
28/12/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.6
Fixed big and small bugs in version 6.5
  • Fixed missing pointer for a @If command in Triathlon
  • Fixed a missing pointer for a @Goto command in Triathlon
  • Fixed a missing bracket in a @SetVar in Triathlon
  • Fixed a missing pointer for a @CheckFlag command in BlackJerk
  • Fixed the name of a variable in Edge for us
  • Fixed a problem with a vocabulary in Edge for us
27/12/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.5
List of the changes:
  • Added Hunt the ace SPOILER ALERT
    The aim of this game is to find all the aces.
    Depending on how many tokens your Domme won, you could have to find from 1 to 4 aces.
    The game uses the first five cards of every suit of 1 deck of French cards. You will stroke X times for every card from 2 to 5 and edge for every ace your Domme picks. There are two version of this game:
    Standard and Fast & Furious.

Standard: you will stroke to the metronome(from 40bpm to 240bpm) 10 times the number indicated by the card
    Fast & Furious: you will stroke to the metronome(from 120bpm to 240bpm) 100 times
  • Removed the experience points needed to play in the Tournament.
    From the second time you play BlackJerk you will be asked(if you have the 100 tokens to pay the entry fee) if you want to enter the tournament. If you refuse a new date for the Tournament will be set(10 days later as before)
  • Added a response file to change/reset the players in the Tournament. Type Reset BJT to use it.
    Now if you type Reset BJT during the session(even if you're not playing BlackJerk) the setup file for the Tournament will start. When the setup is finished you will go back to what you were doing.(Before you could only change the players of the Tournament only if you were already playing in the Tournament)
  • Added a response file to stop playing BlackJerk. Type Stop BlackJerk to use it.
    If you type Stop BlackJerk you will:
    1. Finish the current game and move to the Repay your Domme part if you're playing against your Domme(or Domme+Glitter) if you have 1 or more hands left to play
    2. Finish the current hand and quit the Tournament if you have 1 or more players left to face
  • Small fixes to the code
26/11/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.4
Reduced the length/amount of edges of all the file used to repay the Domme to a more reasonable amount
All the files should now last 15/20 minutes

12/11/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.3
Reduced the maximum number of edges owed to the Domme to a more reasonable amount

12/11/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.2
Fixed some small problems in BlackJerk and Edge for us

11/11/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.1
Fixed a problem found by BoundSquirrel here

09/11/2017 - BLACKJERK 6.0
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
With BlackJerk 6.0 I introduced the possibility to play BlackJerk against your Domme and the three Glitter. If one or more Glitter are already present in the chat, then your Domme will ask them to play BlackJerk together; otherwise there's a 50% chance that your Domme asks you what you think about playing BlackJerk with her friends.
To make it more interesting, there's a prize if you score more points than the Glitters. If you win or draw against your Domme, for every glitter you beat(or if they bust) your bet is increased by 50%. On the other hand, for every Glitter you score less points, your original bet will be added to your Domme winning.
For example, if you bet 10 tokens, you beat your Domme and 2 Glitter then:
  • your bet will be increased to 20 tokens and you will win 40 tokens instead of the normal 20(if it's a BlackJack you will win 50 tokens, instead of 25)
  • your Domme will earn 10 tokens
If your Domme wins, her points will increase by 50% of your original bet for every Glitter that score more points than you.
For example, if you bet 10 tokens and 2 Glitter score more points than you, then your Domme will earn 10 more tokens
Added Triathlon, a new method to repay your Domme !!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
Triathlon consists of three "disciplines":
  • stroking
  • edging
  • edge-holding
Every stage lasts 5-10 minutes.

For the stroking part you will be using CAM or you will be asked to do an audio test. You can customize the audio test by adding your own beat track. Do not use beat track longer than 55-65 seconds otherwise this stage will last much longer than 10 minutes.
Let's see how to customize it:
Download Triathlon files.rar; inside you will find two folders: Metroplus files and mp3 files. Inside mp3 files you will find 26 files: they are all 15 seconds long except a few one. Choose 4 or more files and create a single mp3 file about 55-65 seconds long.

If you want to create your own beat track with Metroplus you need to:
  1. create your own beat track with Metroplus
  2. record it(I used OBS Studio)
  3. edit the file if necessary(I used Audacity)
  4. Put the file you've just created in Audio\tgr8 audio files\BlackJerk\Triathlon
  5. Open Triathlon.txt in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk: find line "Select track"
    • In the @Goto(Triathlon 1, Triathlon 2...,New file) command add the name of your file
    • Create a line with the name of your mp3 file like this:
    (New file)
    @NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
    @NullResponse @SetVar[timer]=[XX]
    @NullResponse @PlayAudio[tgr8 audio files\BlackJerk\Triathlon\New file.mp3] @CountVar[timer, down]
    @NullResponse @Goto(Loop)
    @NullResponse @RapidCodeOff
    • Instead of XX inside the @SetVar command write the length+1 of your mp3 file in seconds
    • Inside the @PlayAudio command enter the path of your file, like this: tgr8 audio files\BlackJerk\Triathlon\New file.mp3
  6. Repeat the previous steps if you want to add more files
The edging part is quite simple: you just edge following the instruction

The edge-holding part is customizable too.
  • find line (Choose edging method)
  • add your new line inside the @Goto(Big shot, Joke,..., new line) command
  • create new line
13/10/2017 - BLACKJERK 5.3
Added a different ending if you answer no when your Domme asks you if you want to play BlackJerk

09/10/2017 - BLACKJERK 5.2
List of the changes
  1. Replaced all those @SystemMessage lines in Match1, Match2... with vocabulary files; open files #bjtp1on, #bjtp2on... to change the color of what your opponent types in the Tournament
  2. Rewrote the code to simulate the other matches using vocabulary files. I just did one test(maybe the result would have been more accurate with more tests): 42 seconds for the first version against 10 using vocabulary files. Repeat this for 9 matches and you get, roughly, 4.5 minutes of teasing time gained :w00t:
03/10/2017 - BLACKJERK 5.1
!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!
Full description of BlackJerk 5.0 and its customizations
If you need help with the customizations, please contact me and I'll help you willingly
BlackJerk 5.0 contains the BlackJerk Tournament. This feature is locked until you gain 100 experience points by playing against your Domme. 10 points if you win, 5 if the hand ends with a tie. Next time you play BlackJerk (you can ask your Domme to play, thanks to the response file I created) she will inform you about the opportunity to join the Tournament. There's a new Tournament every 10 days. If you can pay the registration fee of 100 bronze tokens you can play, otherwise you will play against your Domme and wait 10 days.
The first time you enter the tournament you will have to set it up. You will be asked to enter the names and the pictures of your opponents. If you don't have them you cannot play.
Once you've completed the set-up your Domme will explain you the rules and will give you a task: score a certain number of points, beat a player, win a certain number of hands... Here you can add your own targets. We'll see how later...
If you fail to achieve the target you will be punished. You can add your own punishment too.
Finally you start the real tournament. Your Domme will assign you an opponent and you start playing.
There's a 65% chance that your opponent will give you a task to perform during the hand(no punishment if you fail this one). You can customize this too.
Before each hand you will be informed about yor progress with the current target until you achieve it or fail it.
Once you've played against all your opponents your Domme will inform you about your results and will punish you if you failed your target.
The end.
From the second time you enter the Tournament, before you start playing, your Domme will read you the statistics of the previous Tournament.

CUSTOMIZATIONS
  1. Target given by the Domme
    1. Open BlackJerk Tournament Objectives in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\BlackJerk Tournament
    2. Add a new target in the Goto command at line (Choose target), like this: @Goto(....., target14)
    3. Create line (target14): I can't be specific in this part because how to do this depends on your target, but at the end of the line of your target you must add this: @TempFlag(target14) @Goto(End)
    4. At the beginning add @CheckFlag(target14, check target14) to the list of @CheckFlag command: once your Domme chooses a target she will use the @CheckFlag command related to the target chosen to inform you about your progress
    5. Create line (check target14) for the @CheckFlag command. Right below (check target14) add these two lines:
      @Flag(target achieved) @NullResponse @Goto(End)
      @Flag(target failed) @NullResponse @Goto(End)

Then you have to put some code and/or text for your Domme to inform you about your progress. Again I can't be more specific on how to do this, but you must create two lines:
      • (target14 achieved): put some text for your Domme to congratulate with you and at the end these commands: @TempFlag(target achieved) @Goto(End)
      • (target14 failed): put some text for your Domme and at the end these commands: @TempFlag(target failed) @Goto(End)
    6. Repeat the previous steps to add more targets
  2. Punishment for failing the target
    1. Open BlackJerk Tournament Punishments in Custom\CallReturn\BlackJerk\BlackJerk Tournament
    2. Add a new punishment in @Goto command at the beginning, like this: @Goto(....., Punishment4)
    3. Create line (Punishment4) with your punishment
    4. At the end of every Punishment add an @End command
    5. Repeat the previous steps to add more punishments
  3. Task given by the players
    Open the vocabulary file #tgr8_Task_for_the_match and add your own tasks
If you need help with the customizations, please contact me and I'll help you willingly
Last edited by tigrotto on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:35 pm, edited 33 times in total.
milo7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by milo7 »

i'm getting an error in BlackJerk. it says the requested operation cannot be performed of a file with a user-mapped section open
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

milo7 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm i'm getting an error in BlackJerk. it says the requested operation cannot be performed of a file with a user-mapped section open
What were you doing when you got that error? Was during a hand with your Domme, at the end when you were repaying your Domme...? During the Tournament? If you get that error again type @ so we could track the error.

Sorry for the inconvenient.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

milo7 wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:44 pm i'm getting an error in BlackJerk. it says the requested operation cannot be performed of a file with a user-mapped section open
Could you upload the chatlog too?
It may help finding the problem if you can't replicate it.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I don't know if this was the cause of your error but I found a missing @NullResponse @Goto(End) line in lines (target2 achieved) and (target2 failed) in BlackJerk Tournament Objectives.
Please tell me what you were doing when you got the error so I can be sure there aren't other bugs.

I uploaded BlackJerk 5.1. Let's hope this can solve your problem :innocent:

For those who are downloading BlackJerk for the first time >>>click here<<<

Last edited by tigrotto on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
milo7
Explorer
Explorer

Post by milo7 »

I'll try 5.1.

It happened mostly when cards were being drawn, so with the line "And your card is a... ", but I think it happened once when other matches were being simulated, in the tournament.

It's happened to me everytime I've tried to play in a session, but it doesn't happen straightaway; sometimes it'll work for a few hands, then stop.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

milo7 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:14 am I'll try 5.1.

It happened mostly when cards were being drawn, so with the line "And your card is a... ", but I think it happened once when other matches were being simulated, in the tournament.

It's happened to me everytime I've tried to play in a session, but it doesn't happen straightaway; sometimes it'll work for a few hands, then stop.
I'm going to work on BlackJerk 5.2 now. What I'm gonna do is:
  1. Remove all those @SystemMessage <Font color="288B22"> #Var[tgr8_BJT_Player2_name]: </Font> <Font color="8A2BE2"> and </Font> @ShowImage[tgr8 images\BlackJerk Tournament\Player2\*.jpg] and replace them with vocabulary files in Match1, Match2... This will improve general readability of the code and it'll make easier to make changes to those parts
  2. Rewrite the code to simulate the other matches. I don't know if it works yet, but I'm gonna replace all those @Goto commands with vocabulary files. This should reduce the possibility of errors(a missing @Goto line for example) and maybe speed up a bit this part of the code
Now about your problem: I must say that I don't understand what "the requested operation cannot be performed of a file with a user-mapped section open" means. The code used to pick the cards has remained unchanged since BlackJerk 1.0 and I've never had this kind of problem. Before releasing 5.0 I've played the full Tournament twice without problems, so I really don't know what to say...
I'll check the code again, maybe I missed some bugs...
Just out of curiosity, what patch are you using?

Thanks for reporting this error and sorry again.

EDIT
#1 works
Working on #2 now...

EDIT 2
#2 works
These are the results of the first test
test #2.rar
(1.04 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
Working on "the requested operation cannot be performed of a file with a user-mapped section open" now...