Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Gay
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by UnRelease »

genome231 wrote:You went all-in on the @RT() :lol:
I sure did, it's really, really useful after all, thanks again for the tip :D The only drawback is that it severely limits your use of commas, so you have to get a little creative with getting your sentences to flow properly sometimes. It would be perfect if it was like Twine where it goes like this: (either: "Possibility one without comma","Possibility two with comma, no problem","And so on and so forth...") But then again, you know what they say about limitations and creativity ;)
shattered wrote:What folder does this go into?
Just put the .txt file into the modules folder of the personality.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

UnRelease wrote:
genome231 wrote:You went all-in on the @RT() :lol:
I sure did, it's really, really useful after all, thanks again for the tip :D The only drawback is that it severely limits your use of commas, so you have to get a little creative with getting your sentences to flow properly sometimes. It would be perfect if it was like Twine where it goes like this: (either: "Possibility one without comma","Possibility two with comma, no problem","And so on and so forth...") But then again, you know what they say about limitations and creativity ;)
shattered wrote:What folder does this go into?
Just put the .txt file into the modules folder of the personality.
Have you tried to see if you can make your @RT more compact?
Instead of having 1 @RT() with 20 different lines inside, just use multiple @RT()
Ex. 1

Code: Select all

@RT(If you want to cum,If you even dream about cumming,If you're really that desperate), @RT(I suggest you start to beg,then beg loudly!,I would love to hear some begging)
@Notice the comma after first @RT(), it will always be displayed
Doing it like this will give you 3*3 = 9 possible sentences. Imagine adding another @RT() with 3 sentences as well.
That would provide you with 3*3*3 = 27 possible sentences :)
Next imagine adding just a few #Keywords and you'll have a lot of variety :D
There is another command in the main thread! cant remember it though, you'll have to search in the 5-6 latest posts from 1885.
What is does is that it has a chance of adding text (Lets pretend the command is called @AddTXX()).
You could create a sentence like this:

Code: Select all

@RT(Hi slave,Hi #PetName,Hi whore) @AddT50(I hope you're ready for some fun!)
That would choose one of the three options from @RT() and have a 50% chance of adding the second part.
I'm unsure if its possible to put multiple sentences inside the @AddT().
You would have to check the description from 1885's post.

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

genome231 wrote:Lots of info
I did to some extent already start making several @RT()s per sentence, like some of them will only change one word or a phrase and that's working pretty well, but sometimes a sentence only makes sense as a whole or I want it to stay whole anyway, so it's a case by case thing.
I'll definitely look into that other command, more possibilities are always better :)
The_Easter_Egg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The_Easter_Egg »

Hey all. Was bored yesterday evening so I thought I'd take a look at scripting for Tease AI. I've never really scripted anything before so hopefully it works OK. It seemed like a simplified process so well done to 1885 for that :)

Basically it's an end script in which the domme tells you that if are lucky enough to cum she'll ruin it. It's not the most revolutionary script in the world but if this one works ok then I'll do some more.

I think you should just be able to extract the .rar in YourTeaseAIRootFolder>Scripts>Wicked Tease or any personality you'd like to add it to and then merge the folders. It's just an end script and some vocab that I copied from house of tease just in case people are using it without these files. If you already have the vocab you shouldn't have to replace anything, I didn't make any changes to them.

Any and all feedback very welcome.
Cheers.
Attachments
EasterEgg_End1.rar
(3.24 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
NEGEV
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by NEGEV »

I have read a bit about what UNreleaser posted but I can not really grasp what it actually is. Is this a full personality or just some scripts to try? And is there a download link somewhere?
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

NEGEV wrote:I have read a bit about what UNreleaser posted but I can not really grasp what it actually is. Is this a full personality or just some scripts to try? And is there a download link somewhere?
They are scripts you can add to any personality you like, but things should get less complicated soon. I'm just about to upload a new version of everything in pretty much any form you could need in its own thread for more convenient updating. That will mean:

-a full personality based on wicked tease (male and female versions) which will include all of my modules, other scripts, original and modified vocabulary as well as other modifications I've made to existing things.
-Just the modules and other scripts (again, male and female)
-Just the vocabulary I used
-a few more bits and pieces

Then you can download everything all at once or mix and match however you like.
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotdamn »

PtheV wrote:Hi everyone,
For a long while I've been slowly writing a collection of scripts that I hoped would one day become an actual TeaseAI personality, and I think it's about time I posted something. So I'd like to introduce: MissBlue v0.1 (download below)

It's not exactly a 'finished' personality, if such a thing is even possible in TeaseAI. But it is meant to work that way. I have two goals in mind with MissBlue. First, her responses should be diverse, unpredictable, and yet make sense. I would like her to respond not only to the usual 'let me stroke', 'let me stop' type questions, but also to other, less directly tease-related questions. Second, the user's relationship with the domme should 'evolve' naturally. For example, she will not set any demands at the start, and any fetishes that are introduced should have related dialogue that allows the user to accept or decline, and either choice should have consequences for how scripts unfold.

Writing a personality like that is a LOT of work, and, as others have said, not something one person (not me, anyway) can easily undertake. MissBlue certainly isn't complete, and will probably get repetitive fairly quickly, unless you add other link/modules. One of the reasons I'm posting now is that I expect to have little time to work on it in the coming months. That also means I probably won't be doing regular bugfixes/updates or anything like that. Also, TeaseAI can only benefit from having as many scripts available as possible. If anyone wanted to strip MissBlue for parts to use in their own creation: please do!

Some notes on getting started:
- Do NOT add any Start- or Endscripts. Some scripts require commands that are run in MissBlue's start and endscripts. Running any other Start- or Endscripts could interfere with that. Adding Links or Modules is no problem.
- In MissBlue, you can run _CHASTITY scripts even if you don't own a device. If the "owns a device" box under settings is unchecked, de domme will simply tell you that you're not allowed to stroke. Having said that, the lack of chastity scripts will make it even more repetitive than otherwise. Of course, if you get bored you can always ask the domme to let you out of chastity. :-)
- MissBlue starts with an introduction script in which you do not yet have a tease relationship with her. You'll have to convince her... This is a bit of an experiment. It's only a short script and not meant to be difficult, but I have no idea if it works as intended if you don't know what is expected of you. A tip if you can't get through: girls like getting compliments ;-)
- To start, extract the rar file into your main TeaseAI folder, select MissBlue from File>Choose personality, and say hi.

Enjoy!
PtheV

im stuck in a loop of saying hi then the domme basically saying we dont see much of eachother then saying she has to go is there a fix for this ?
hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotdamn »

pissy-boy wrote:In regards to MissBlue, I'm having a lot of trouble with her. I can't get her to stay. She just keeps leaving, and I've tried complimenting her, and asking her to tease me, begging her, telling her I don't want her to go, etc, and every time she just leaves. I don't know if it's a problem on my end or if I'm just not saying the right things but it's incredibly annoying. Any help would be appreciated.
is there a fix for this ?
Android71
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Android71 »

hotdamn wrote:
pissy-boy wrote:In regards to MissBlue, I'm having a lot of trouble with her. I can't get her to stay. She just keeps leaving, and I've tried complimenting her, and asking her to tease me, begging her, telling her I don't want her to go, etc, and every time she just leaves. I don't know if it's a problem on my end or if I'm just not saying the right things but it's incredibly annoying. Any help would be appreciated.
is there a fix for this ?
That's no bug...it only depends on your behaviour...look here:
meowww wrote:
I give you a hint:
Spoiler: show
tell her she is gorgeous
if you need more then just a hint:
1 tell her she is gorgeous

2 If she asks if you mean it, say YES

3. Tell her you "love" her

4. She will ask if you seriously love her, say NO

5. She will ask for an erection, say YES
From there are on it looks like you are fine, i can´t say it to 100%, cause to write this i did paused right there...
IMHO MissBlue is the greatest personality so far...still hoping for an V0.2 :yes:
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

Hi folks

in the past i have been working on some glitter scripts i wanted to share
i hope they are working for you as well (not 100% sure), but if there are any mistakes in scripting please let me know or just tell me the way it should be.

These are 3 glitter scripts, one for each glitter girl (Contact1, 2 and 3)

maybe you can want to use them .........
just thought of sharing them

On the end there is also some script called living on the edge, maybe someone will use it.
hope you have fun

Contact1
(Contact1)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact1_unit,Contact1_unit1,Contact1_unit2,Contact1_unit3)
I hope you dont mind that she will join us today #EmoteLaugh
@AddContact1
Look whos here
@Contact1 Hello #ShortName!
@Contact1 You must be #SubName
@Contact1 Nice to meet you.
@Contact1 I am #Contact1.
@Contact1 #ShortName told me many things about you #SubName #Grin
@Contact1 She said that you are able to stroke your #Cock for hours #EmoteMoan
Did I really tell you that #Contact1? #EmoteHer
@Contact1 YES you did #ShortName #EmoteLaugh
@Contact1 Anyway I was so aroused in getting the chance to test you on my own #PetName #EmoteBreath
@Contact1 And now we are both here. #EmoteMoan
@Contact1 Its kind of weird
@Contact1 What about some warming up?
@Contact1 Get to the edge @EdgeNoHold @MultipleEdges(3, 10)
@Contact1 I never did that before.
@Contact1 When #ShortName told me about you, I couldnt get you out of my mind.
@Contact1 I was thinking about you nearly every day
@Contact1 Just the thought of making you edge, over and over again, gets me totally wet
@Contact1 Thinking of you
@Contact1 stroking your hard #Cock at full speed for me
@Contact1 moaning my name out loud, while stroking for me in your chair
@Contact1 #SubName the imagination of your dripping #Cock makes me vibrating here
@Contact1 I am all soaking wet, so lets get to the funny part @SetFlag(Contact1_unit)
Looks like its getting funny, so i am sneaking outta here @RemoveDomme
@Contact1 #SubName are you still dressed?
[yes] @Contact1 this will cost you at least 20 edges extra @SetVar[EdgesAdd]=[20] @Goto(Sub_undress)
[no] @Contact1 Thats a good boy!!! So we can move on
@DifferentAnswer @Contact1 What should i do with this answer?
@Contact1 So please get in wanking position and
@Contact1 Tell me when you are ready to get started!
@Contact1 so lets start @Goto(Sub_hard)
(Contact1_unit1)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact1_unit1)
Hello again #Contact1
Nice to have you back
@Contact1 Thx #ShortName
@Contact1 I really enjoyed my last lesson with #SubName
@Contact1 He did a pretty good job :-)
Thats good to hear #Contact1, hope you will have lots of fun today with him
Will take me a while to get back here, so you have nearly the whole day with him #Lol
@Contact1 Oh that sounds good to me #ShortName
@Contact1 I havent planned anything else, than making #PetName edge #EmoteLaugh
Thats a great idea, so i am already out of here, bye bye @RemoveDomme
@Contact1 Speaking of edges
@Contact1 For warmup give me some edge @EdgeNoHold @MultipleEdges(4, 15)
@Contact1 I am sure we will have fun again @SetFlag(Contact1_unit1)
[yes] @Contact1 this will cost you at least 20 edges extra @SetVar[EdgesAdd]=[20] @Goto(Sub_undress)
@Contact1 So please get in wanking position
[ready,ok,yes] @Contact1 so lets start @Goto(Sub_hard)
(Contact1_unit2)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact1_unit2)
Hey #Contact1, nice to see you
How are you today?
@Contact1 Thank #ShortName, everything is fine.
@Contact1 And what about you?
Also fine, and thank you, that you take care of #SubName again.
I have a lot of things to get done, so i will just fly and leave you all alone.
We will chat later, when i get back. See you.
@Contact1 Ok #ShortName, see you later
@RemoveDomme
@Contact1 Now we are all alone again #SubName.
@Contact1 I really enjoy making you squirm and ache for me #PetName
@Contact1 Now i understand what #ShortName likes that much on you.
@Contact1 It is really funny to see your #Cock #Ache.
@Contact1 But as you know, to get an aching #Cock, you need to #Stroke a lot.
@Contact1 And i am sure you that you already realised, that this is going to happen right now #Smile
@Contact1 The only things that needs to be cleared are
@Contact1 Naked ? @SetFlag(Contact1_unit2)
[no] @Contact1 You know what that means, dont you? 20 edges extra @SetVar[EdgesAdd]=[20]
[yes] @Contact1 Well prepared #PetName
@DifferentAnswer try again
@Contact1 And the second thing is
@Contact1 Hard ?
[no] @Contact1 Do i really need to tell you again? Another 20 edges extra @Goto(Sub_hard)
@DifferentAnswer Try again
@Contact1 I think we can get things going now @Wait(30)
@NullResponse @Goto(Sub_decision)
(Contact1_unit3)
(Sub_undress)
@Contact1 Ok then, lets get rid of this useless clothes.
@Contact1 I want you bare naked and ready to serve.
@Contact1 I hope i dont need to tell you that you just have 1 minute to be ready @Wait(40)
@Contact1 AWWW too bad, you didnt make it in time, which gives another 20 edges extra @ChangeVar[EdgesAdd]=[EdgesAdd]+[20]
@Contact1 Now you should be naked and sitting in your chair.
(Sub_hard)
@Contact1 but is your cock hard already ?
[yes] @Contact1 OK then stand up and present your #Cock to me now and be ready to worship me @Goto(Sub_decision)
[no] @Contact1 this brings up another 20 edges extra
@DifferentAnswer @Contact1 What should i do with this answer? @LoopAnswer
(EdgesAdd)
@Contact1 Seems you picked up some extra work @ChangeVar[EdgesAdd]=[EdgesAdd]+[20]
@Contact1 Fine #EmoteLaugh
@Contact1 Do you need some help to get hard?
[yes] @NullResponse @Goto(Sub_help)
[no] @NullResponse @Goto(Sub_decision)
(Sub_help)
@Contact1 I hope this video will help to get your #Cock hard
@NullResponse @PlayVideo[\Domme\*.mp4]
@Contact1 I expect that you are hard now so
@Contact1 Tell me when you are ready to get to serious stroking!
[ready,ok,yes] @Contact1 Ok then lets get to work @Goto(Sub_decision)
[no] @Contact1 Then you get another chance @Goto(Sub_help)
@DifferentAnswer @Contact1 ???
(Sub_decision)
@Contact1 So what are we going to do today #SubName?
@Contact1 What if I let decide YOU ?
@Contact1 I think I will give you 3 options
@Contact1 At least 50 edges?
@Contact1 Minimum 3 ruined orgasms?
@Contact1 Or an hour of CBT and ballbusting?
@Contact1 So whats your favourite?
[edges, 1] @Contact1 @Goto(Sub_edges)
[ruin, 2] @Contact1 @Goto(Sub_ruin)
[CBT, 3] @Contact1 @Goto(Sub_cbt)
@DifferentAnswer Thats not what I wanted to hear, try again
(Sub_edges)
@Contact1 Thats what I like on you #SubName
@Contact1 Your unbroken will to serve me with all that edges
@Contact1 So lets find out what we have to deal with :-)
@Contact1 For this purpose I have brought a special dice #Lol
@Contact1 A 20-sided dice, which I am going to use for this
@NullResponse @SetVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[#Random(1,20)]
@Contact1 The dice tells me @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]
@Contact1 So far, so good
@Contact1 And now let the fate decide the multiplier for us #Lol
@NullResponse @If[Sub_EdgeGoal]<=[17]Then(Change_var)
@Contact1 Its not really what I wanted, but I have to deal with it @Goto(ExtraEdges)
(Change_var)
@ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]*[#Random(2,7)]
@Contact1 So fate decided
@Contact1 that you have to do @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges for me tonight #PetName
@Contact1 @PlayAudio[Human_Expression_Female_OoLaLa.mp3]
(ExtraEdges)
@Contact1 Lets have a look, if you had some extra edges :-)
@Contact1 @ShowVar[EdgesAdd]
@Contact1 As you remember, you were not really prepared and picked up some extra edges
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]+[EdgesAdd]
@Contact1 So we end up with @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] in total for #GeneralTime
@Contact1 Sounds good to me #SubName
@Contact1 But what about you?
[its ok, good, fine] @Contact1 Just what I have thought :-) @Goto(Start_Session)
[not good, too much, no good, dont like, no] @Contact1 Did i really hear that?
@DifferentAnswer ...
@Contact1 So you think thats too much for you?
@Contact1 Get to the edge @EdgeNoHold @MultipleEdges(2, 10)
@Contact1 Hmmm in fact that you dont want to do that much edges for me, i think it is necessary to explain you, who makes the rules here.
@Contact1 And that you have to learn it from the beginning, i will not be that easy on you this time
@NullResponse @SetVar[Sub_EdgesAdd]=[#Random(30, 50)]
@Contact1 I decided that i increase your edge-account with @ShowVar[Sub_EdgesAdd] edges
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]+[Sub_EdgesAdd]
@Contact1 Next time i think i will not be that kind to you !
@Contact1 Which means you have to do @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges for me now!
@Contact1 And be sure that you will do them all!
@Contact1 So you better think of your answers before!
(Start_Session)
@Contact1 Seems we have some serious work to do for YOU #Grin
@Contact1 What are we waiting for?
@Contact1 I'm going to show you some pictures I found online
@NullResponse @SetVar[Edge_Count]=[0]
@Contact1 And when I think I have a really good one
@Contact1 I'll let you edge to it #Grin
@Contact1 When you reached your Edge goal, we can move on
@Contact1 Get ready #PetName @LockImages
(Show_Image)
@NullResponse @ShowBlogImage @Chance75(Show_Image)
@Contact1 I want you to edge for this one #PetName
@Contact1 Get close for me right now @Edge
@Contact1 Just sit back and relax @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@NullResponse @If[Edge_Count]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]Then(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 Let yourself calm down as much as you can @ChangeVar[EdgeRemaining]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[Edge_Count]
@Contact1 You still have @ShowVar[EdgeRemaining] edges to go #Grin
@Nullresponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Edge_loop,Show_Image)
(Rocket_man)
@Contact1 Lets make a little exciting countdown to get the rocket up
@NullResponse @PlayAudio[140484_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@Contact1 #SubName, edge on 0
@NullResponse @RapidTextOn
@Contact1 10
@Contact1 9
@Contact1 8
@Contact1 7
@Contact1 6
@Contact1 5
@Contact1 4
@Contact1 3
@Contact1 2
@Contact1 1
@Contact1 EDGE! @Edge
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[1] @RapidTextOff
@Contact1 #Var[Sub_EdgeGoal] dripping edges to go for you #SubName
@Nullresponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Edge_loop,Show_Image,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Edge_loop)
@Contact1 @DommeTag(Face,Sideview) Still ok for you?
@Contact1 Do you need a break?
[yes] @Contact1 Then take a short break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
[no] @Contact1 I hope, you know what you are doing @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
@DifferentAnswer @Contact1 ..
(Loop_no_hold)
@NullResponse @RapidTextOff @Edge
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@NullResponse @If[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[0]Then(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 Wanna try some more?
[yes] @Contact1 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
[no] @Contact1 Ok then immediately stop stroking @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
@DifferentAnswer @Contact1 Thats fine
(Loop_no_hold1)
@Contact1 Still #Var[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges to go
@Contact1 Another one?
[yes] @Contact1 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Loop_no_hold2)
@NullResponse @RapidTextOff @EdgeHold
@Contact1 One more possible?
[yes] @Contact1 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Loop_no_hold3)
@Contact1 #Var[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges left on the countdown :-)
@Contact1 Can you give me one more edge baby?
[yes] @Contact1 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Loop_no_hold4)
@Contact1 Oh baby, you look very frustrated.
@Contact1 Looks like you need a break, dont you?
[yes] @Contact1 I am NOT thinking that you need a break, so we simply move on with the next edge @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3)
[no] @Contact1 Fine so we can still continue edging @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3)
(Loop_no_hold5)
@Contact1 Another slideshow for you comming up
@Contact1 This YOU tell stop and then i will stop the show
@Contact1 Here we go @TnAFastSlides
[stop] #TnAFastSlidesResult @LockImages @CheckTnA
@DifferentAnswer I'm going to keep going until you say stop
(Boobs)
#Edge @Edge
@NullResponse @UnlockImages
@NullResponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4)
(Butt)
#Edge @Edge
@Contact1 Nice picture by the way @UnlockImages
@NullResponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4)
(Break)
@NullResponse @RapidTextOff
@Contact1 Just take a break without stroking
@Contact1 Only watch this video and try to relax.
@Contact1 Simply watch out, that your #Cock stays hard.
@PlayVideo
@Contact1 Ok your break is over
@Contact1 But before we move on with working on your edgegoal, just give me one extra edge #Grin
@NullResponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Edge_loop,Show_Image,Loop_no_hold, Loop_no_hold1, Loop_no_hold2, Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4)
(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 So you really did all that edges!
@NullResponse @PlayAudio[Human_Expression_Female_OoLaLa.mp3]
@NullResponse @PlayAudio[youve-been-a-very-good.wav]
@Contact1 Now i am very impressed #SubName
@Contact1 I think thats enough for now @UnlockImages
@Contact1 Let's get back to some teasing #Grin
@End
(Edge_Quicky)
@Contact1 Looks like we just have a quicky today :-(
@Contact1 I am sad that you were so lucky today and got just @Var[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges
@Contact1 In my dreams there where numbers with three digits :-(
@Contact1 Fate is treating me hard today
@Contact1 so maybe I need to be extra rough on YOU for that? @DommeLevelUp
@Contact1 Nevertheless lets bring this to an end
@Contact1 #SubName @Edge to get warmed up!
@Contact1 When I think you've edged enough, we can move on
(Show_Image)
@NullResponse @If[Edge_Count]=[EdgeGoal_dice]Then(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 Let yourself calm down as much as you can @ChangeVar[EdgeRemaining]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[Edge_Count]
@Contact1 You still have #Var[EdgeRemaining] to go #Grin
@Nullresponse @Chance50(Rocket_man) @Goto(Show_Image)
(Rocket_man)
@Contact1 10
@Contact1 9
@Contact1 8
@Contact1 7
@Contact1 6
@Contact1 5
@Contact1 4
@Contact1 3
@Contact1 2
@Contact1 1
@Contact1 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold
@Nullresponse @Goto(Show_Image)
(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 Lets get back to some teasing #Grin @DeleteVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]
@End
(Sub_ruin)
@Contact1 oh so you think you can give me at least 3 ruined loads? #EmoteMoan
@NullResponse @SetVar[Cum_Count]=[0]
@Contact1 Did you recognize that I was talking about MINIMUM 3 orgasms?
@Contact1 So there could be 20 loads also if I use my 20 sided dice #Lol
@Contact1 No no, Dont worry, I am not using this dice this time #EmoteLaugh
@Contact1 its just the 10 sided one this time #Lol
@Contact1 So lets see how often you will have to unload now :-)
@NullResponse @SetVar[Sub_CumGoal]=[#Random(3,10)]
@Contact1 Your fate tells me, that you have to do #Var[Sub_CumGoal] loads
@Contact1 Pretty ambicious, dont you think?
@Contact1 thats a lot of cum you have to produce tonight
@Contact1 so your #Balls really need to be filled up a lot
@Contact1 But dont worry, thats my job, #Lol
@Contact1 And I am sure that I am pretty good at that :-)
@Contact1 dont waste time
@Contact1 Lets start off with our first edge to get warmed @EdgeNoHold
@Contact1 As you can see i am not starting off to hard with you :-)
@Contact1 But from now on, things are going to get exciting #EmoteMoan
@Contact1 Actually you decided that you want this, so its not my fault #Lol
@Contact1 you know what to do when you hear the beat right? @EdgeToRuin
@NullResponse @If[Cum_Count]=[Sub_CumGoal]Then(Cum_Goal_Met)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_CumGoal]=[Sub_CumGoal]-[1]
@Contact1 #Var[Sub_CumGoal] orgasms left to do for you #SubName
(Cum_break)
@Contact1 I will give you a short break to allow your #Balls to get filled up a bit again.
@Contact1 Therefore sit and watch the next video, but dont touch your #Cock
@Contact1 After the video, you will get immediately the chance to touch it again
@Contact1 @PlayVideo[Les\Videos\anna-rose-lucy-li.mp4]
@Contact1 Here you go @EdgeToRuin
@Contact1 Just take some deep breath now @ChangeVar[Sub_CumGoal]=[Sub_CumGoal]-[1]
@NullResponse @If[Sub_CumGoal]=[Cum_Count]Then(Cum_Goal_Met)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[CumRemaining]=[Sub_CumGoal]-[Cum_Count]
@NullResponse @Goto(Cum_break)
(Cum_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 So you really did all that orgasms!
@Contact1 I think thats enough for now
@Contact1 Lets get back to some teasing #Grin @DeleteVar[Sub_CumGoal]
@End
(Sub_cbt)
@Contact1 Hmmm thats an awesome decision. I have some weird things in mind for that
@NullResponse @CBT
@End
Contact2
(Contact2)
Be happy that #Contact2 is already here.
@AddContact2
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact2_unit)
Hey #Contact2
@Contact2 Hi #ShortName!
@Contact2 and you must be #SubName
@Contact2 I am so happy that we finally have the chance to see each other for real #Grin
When i see right, he is also very happy to see you #Contact2
@Contact2 how do you know that #ShortName ?
Just look at the bulge in his pants #Grin
@Contact2 #Grin
@Contact2 In this case i think we will have loads of fun together #SubName #Grin
I think you are right #Contact2
@Contact2 Loads of cum maybe too #Grin
#Lol
@Contact2 Hope you dont mind #ShortName, if i dry him out a little bit #Grin
Sure not, its up to you #Contact2, but i would prefer, if you make him edge many, many times without letting him cum #Grin
@Contact2 Awww this is so cruel #ShortName, but it also makes me very horny just to imagine #Grin
@Contact2 So what do you think #ShortName, can we start right away?
@Contact2 Or should i give him a chance to warm up?
Warm up is so important #Contact2, otherwise i guess he will spray all his cum immediately #Grin
@Contact2 Hmm you are right #ShortName, lets warm #SubName up a bit.
Hope you dont mind, when i stay here and watch for a second #Grin
@Contact2 Sure not, you can stay as long as you like
@Contact2 Ok then lets get things going
@RemoveDomme
@Contact2 By the way, are you naked?
[yes] @Contact2 Great! @Goto(Sub_Stroking)
[no] @Contact2 Then hurry up, what are you waiting for?
@AcceptAnswer
(Sub_undress)
@Contact2 Get rid of this useless clothes.
@Contact2 I want you bare naked and ready to serve.
@Contact2 I hope, i dont need to tell you, that you just have 1 minute to be ready
@Contact2 Time is running already!!! @Wait(55) @SetFlag(Contact2_unit)
@NullResponse @Goto(Sub_Stroking)
(Contact2_unit1)
@Contact2 Nice to see you again #SubName
@Contact2 and of course thanks #ShortName that you invited me another time #Grin
No problem #Contact2, #PetName was in great hands last time i heard #LOL
@Contact2 I really hope so #Grin
@Contact2 so what are we going to do today #SubName?
@Contact2 I think today we will just let it flow ...
@Contact2 I will make you edge many times i guess.
@Contact2 You have 2 minutes from now to get naked and hard #PetName
@Contact2 Today i am not gonna give you some options, so you just have to do what you are told to.
@Contact2 Is that clear?
[clear, yes] @Contact2 Ok then no more useless words @Goto(Sub_Stroking)
[no] @Contact2 So in that case ..... @CBTBalls
@DifferentAnswer @Contact2 ......try again
(Contact2_unit2)
(Contact2_unit3)
(Sub_Stroking)
@Contact2 Get in wanking position!
@Contact2 We will get right into business.
@NullResponse @CallReturn(call/Living on the edge_2.txt, Pre_Session)
(Sub_back)
@Contact2 This was pretty intense, wasnt it?
@Contact2 To be honest, i dont think so.
@Contact2 In my opinion i think you can do a lot more stroking than that.
@Contact2 Therefor i will push your limits a little bit further than that.
@Contact2 For this purpose i have a special training for you called Living on the edge.
@Contact2 You know what to do, if you hear that sound, dont you? @StartStroking @StrokeFastest
@End
Contact3
(Contact3)
@AddContact3
Look who is sneaking in here #Grin @CheckFlag(Contact3_unit)
@Contact3 Hey #SubName
@Contact3 I am here to have a nice workout with you together.
@Contact3 just stay loose and relaxed
@Contact3 Or are you not relaxed? #Grin
I think he is a bit nervous #Contact3 #LOL
@Contact3 Today it is going to be something special for you.
Sounds very amazing, hmmm i wish i could stay longer #EmoteMoan
@Contact3 I have some tasks for you to fulfill
@Contact3 Randomly selected for you
@Contact3 If you are lucky, it will get easy for you...
@Contact3 If not, then it will get very hard for you and you will be sweating
i hope that he gets sweating a lot #Contact3 #Lol
@Contact3 You can be sure of that, #ShortName #Grin
@Contact3 Perhaps only a few tasks
@Contact3 Maybe lots...
@Contact3 Rarely, it may sometimes give a break.
@Contact3 But the only person, who decides that, is me!
@Contact3 If I am that nice to you #PetName, to offer you break
@Contact3 Then use these breaks, you will need them!
Can you do it without breaks #Contact3? #Grin
@Contact3 sure we can #ShortName, next time we can also take both care of him #Grin
@Contact3 #SubName, as usual you have to do EVERYTHING i tell you.
@Contact3 no exceptions!
@Contact3 no excuses!
@Contact3 But today is going to be a really special day for you #SubName!
@Contact3 So listen carefully and keep in mind what comes next!
@Contact3 If you are not able to continue during an exercise without cumming
@Contact3 you have to do as follows @Goto(Harry_cum_pos2)
(Harry_cum_pos2)
@Contact3 You have to quickly stand up if not already standing
@Contact3 Dominant hand behind back
@Contact3 Legs about 50cm apart
@Contact3 Knees slightly bent
@Contact3 Open mouth wide
@Contact3 Tongue out as far as possible
@Contact3 Non dominant hand grabs #Cock
@Contact3 And stroke furiously fast without stopping
@Contact3 Keep doing until ordered otherwise, but at least for 1 minute!
@Contact3 So that we have cleared that #SubName, i think we can move on
#PetName is not allowed to stop #Contact3?
@Contact3 No #ShortName, today its so called �Task_Forced� #Lol
@Contact3 This means NO STOP during a task.
@Contact3 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!
Wow that sounds so fucking hot #Contact3
Awesome idea, will have to keep that in mind for later.
Too bad that I have to leave now.
So see ya later. @RemoveDomme
@Contact3 See you #ShortName
@Contact3 #SubName let me know when you're ready?
[ready, ok, yes] @Contact3 Ok then get in wanking position and be ready @Goto(Contact3_decision)
[no] @Contact3 @CBTBalls
@NullResponse @SetFlag(Contact3_unit)
(Contact3_unit1)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact3_unit1)
@Contact3 Nice to see you again #SubName
@Contact3 and of course thanks #ShortName that you invited me another time #Grin
No problem #Contact3, you have always such great ideas #EmoteMoan
I think I can learn a lot from you :-)
@Contact3 OH thx #ShortName for the compliment #Grin
@Contact3 I am doing my best #Lol
Too bad that I dont have time again, so I need to leave you all alone again with #SubName
@Contact3 Maybe next time will fit better :-) @RemoveDomme
@Contact3 So you remember the game Task_forced #PetName?
@Contact3 Dont worry #Grin
@Contact3 I think this time it will get a bit easier for you :-)
@Contact3 But tell me, did you like the game?
[no] @Contact3 Thats what i thought, to be honest. @Goto(????)
[yes] @Contact3 Oh i didnt expect that answer #SubName
@Contact3 Makes me happy #SubName
@Contact3 I am sure we can do that one day again :-)
@Contact3 Or you want to push your limits today?
@NullResponse @SetFlag(Contact3_unit1)
[no] @Contact3 Ok #Lol,i still have some other things for you @Goto(????)
[yes] @Contact3 WOW, i am a bit surprised, just as you wish @Goto(Contact3_pleasure)
@NullResponse (Contact3_unit2)
@NullResponse (Contact3_unit3)
(Contact3_decision)
@Contact3 Lets figure out, what you have to do #GeneralTime #SubName
@Contact3 You just have 2 options!
@Contact3 Choose wisely
@Contact3 And keep the restrictions in mind which we cleared before!
@Contact3 To spice things up, I will give you just the fraction of a second for your decision!
@Contact3 Pleasure or pain?
[pleasure] @Contact3 Just what i thought @Goto(Contact3_pleasure)
[pain] @Contact3 Just as you wish
@DifferentAnswer ......try again
(Contact3_pain)
@Contact3 so lets bring a bit pain to your balls @CBTBalls
@End
(Contact3_pleasure)
@Contact3 Thats gonna get interesting #GeneralTime
@Contact3 At least you, #SubName, will be very busy #Lol
@Contact3 So we have to set up some numbers :-)
@NullResponse @SetVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[0]
@Contact3 Let 3 dices decide for us #Lol
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice1]=[#Random(2,6)]
@Contact3 The first dice says @ShowVar[Dice1]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice2]=[#Random(2,6)]
@Contact3 Second one tells me @ShowVar[Dice2]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice3]=[#Random(2,6)]
@Contact3 And the third one says @ShowVar[Dice3]
@Contact3 And now lets multiply the numbers #Lol
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice4]=[Dice1]*[Dice2]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Dice3]*[Dice4]
@Contact3 Your luck tell us that their need to be @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges for me tonight #PetName
@NullResponse @If[Sub_EdgeGoal]<=[20]Then(Edge_Quicky)
@Contact3 Looks like you are going to be busy #Grin
@Contact3 Let the edging games begin :-)
@Contact3 I'm going to show you some pictures I found online
@Contact3 And when I think I have a really good one
@Contact3 I'll let you edge to it #Grin
@Contact3 When I think you've edged enough, we can move on
@Contact3 Get ready #PetName @LockImages
(Show_Image)
@NullResponse @ShowLocalImage @Chance75(Show_Image)
@Contact3 I want you to edge for this one #PetName
@Contact3 Get close for me right now @Edge
@Contact3 Just sit back and relax @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[1]
@Contact3 Let yourself calm down as much as you can @ChangeVar[EdgeRemaining]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[Edge_Count]
@Contact3 You still have @ShowVar[EdgeRemaining] edges to go #Grin
@Nullresponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Edge_loop,Show_Image,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Rocket_man)
@Contact3 Lets make a little exciting countdown to get the rocket up
@Contact3 #SubName, edge on 0
@Contact3 10
@Contact3 9
@Contact3 8
@Contact3 7
@Contact3 6
@Contact3 5
@Contact3 4
@Contact3 3
@Contact3 2
@Contact3 1
@Contact3 EDGE! @Edge
@Contact3 @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] dripping edges to go for you #SubName
@Nullresponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Edge_loop,Show_Image,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Edge_loop)
@Contact3 Still ok for you?
@Contact3 Do you need a break?
[yes] @Contact3 Than take a short break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
[no] @Contact3 I hope, you know what you are doing @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold)
@Contact3 Wanna try some more?
[yes] @Contact3 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
[no] @Contact3 Ok then immediately stop stroking @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
@DifferentAnswer @Contact3 Thats fine
(Loop_no_hold1)
@Contact3 Another one?
[yes] @Contact3 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold2)
@Contact3 One more possible?
[yes] @Contact3 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold3)
@Contact3 Can you give me one more edge baby?
[yes] @Contact3 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold4)
@Contact3 Oh baby, you look very frustrated.
@Contact3 Looks like you need a break, dont you?
[yes] @Contact3 I am NOT thinking that you need a break, so we simply move on with the next edge @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold6)
[no] @Contact3 Fine so we can still continue edging @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold5)
@Contact3 Another slideshow for you comming up
@Contact3 This YOU tell stop and then i will stop the show
Here we go @TnAFastSlides
(Boobs)
#Edge @Edge
@NullResponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold6)
(Butt)
#Edge @Edge
@Contact3 Nice picture by the way @UnlockImages
@NullResponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold6)
@Contact3 #SubName
@Contact3 On your marks!
@Contact3 Set!
@Contact3 Ready!
@Contact3 EDGE! @Edge
@Wait(60)
@NullResponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Break)
@Contact3 Just take a break without stroking
@Contact3 Only watch this video and try to relax.
@Contact3 Simply watch out, that your #Cock stays hard.
@PlayVideo
@Contact3 Ok your break is over
@Contact3 But before we move on with working on your edgegoal, just give me one extra edge #Grin
@NullResponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Edge_loop,Show_Image,Loop_no_hold, Loop_no_hold1, Loop_no_hold2, Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4)
(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact3 So you really did all that edges!
@Contact3 Now i am very impressed #SubName
@Contact3 I think thats enough for now @UnlockImages
@Contact3 Let's get back to some teasing #Grin
@End
(Edge_Quicky)
@Nullresponse @RapidTextOn
@Contact3 Looks like we just have a quicky today :-(
@Contact3 I am sad that you were so lucky today and got just @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges
@Contact3 In my dreams there where numbers with three digits :-(
@Contact3 Fate is treating me hard today
@Contact3 so maybe I need to be extra rough on YOU for that? @DommeLevelUp
@Contact3 Nevertheless lets bring this to an end
@Contact3 #SubName #Edge @Edge to get warmed up!
@Contact3 When you reached your daily edge goal, we can move on to other tasks
(Show_Image)
@Contact3 Let yourself calm down as much as you can
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[EdgeRemaining]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[Edge_Count]
@Contact3 You still have @ShowVar[EdgeRemaining] to go #Grin
(Rocket_man)
@Contact3 10
@Contact3 9
@Contact3 8
@Contact3 7
@Contact3 6
@Contact3 5
@Contact3 4
@Contact3 3
@Contact3 2
@Contact3 1
@Contact3 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[1] @RapidTextOff
(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact3 Lets get back to some teasing #Grin
@End
(Contact3_Task_Forced)
@Contact3 So you remember the game Task_forced?
@Contact3 Does it mean you liked it?
@End
(Start Stroking)
@Contact3 #StartStroking @StartStroking
@End
(Sprinter)
@Contact3 #SubName
@Contact3 On your marks!
@Contact3 Set!
@Contact3 Ready!
@Contact3 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold
@Wait(60)
Living on the edge
(Living on the edge)
This is a very special game, which requires certain conditions.
First condition is time ...
A lot of time ...
Second condition, you have to be alone
really all alone
Nobody, really nobody should be near you ..
Nobody should be visiting you within the next hours
You should be able to let you completely fall into your sexuality.
So do you have such conditions?
Do you have a lot of time today?
You should have at least one hour.
[yes] That's good
[no] Then you should not continue @RapidTextOn @Goto(End)
@DifferentAnswer Please focus on the question.
And you are all alone and no one is going to visit you within the next hours?
[yes] That sounds fine.
@DifferentAnswer Please focus on the main things now.
Looks like you have a lot of time, and a lot of free space around you to dive into the next state of edging.
In this case, I want you to switch on the settings panel and change the minimum duration up to 2 hours.
Before we start with todays session, I want you to do me a big favor.
I want you to really do all things, that needs to be done.
If you are hungry, then eat something, but not too much.
Take care that you have always something to drink ready.
Do all certain things, that need to be done, call back friends or type some messages or whatever.
Take a fast look on your Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr or whatever account.
After you checked all messages, please shut down your mobile phone and leave it during this session.
I want you fully focused on this.
After you finished all that things, please hit back to a shower or even bath if you prefer.
It is important that you are totally relaxed and all your brain is free of the daily shit.
When you finished the hygienic part, put on a bathtub or just take the towel and head towards me.
I will be waiting for you.
One more thing before you go,
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING A LOT OF LUBE!!!
You will need it because you will be stroking a lot.
Just tell me, when you are back and ready.
[ready, ok, yes] That's fine.
[no] Just tell me when you are ready.
@LoopAnswer Just take your time!
@AcceptAnswer Welcome back #SubName
@Nullresponse @CheckFlag(Explained_goon)
(Rules_goon)
You are asking, what this will be all about?
I will try to explain to you, what I have in mind.
I assume that I dont have to explain what edging is.
But I will remind us in short words, what we are talking about.
Edging is the act of bringing yourself right to the edge of an orgasm and then pulling back, repeatedly.
You're so close that you can almost feel it.
And then you back down just to start back up again when you've calmed down just enough to be able to go on without orgasming.
You repeat the process until you've deemed it's OK to jump over the edge and have an orgasm.
However our goal is reach a state of edging, wherein you become completely focused and entranced by the sensation coming from your erect #Cock.
This state is called gooning.
That's the state we are heading for.
While gooning, your erection will be incredibly intense.
Any touch or caress leads to an explosive sensation of elation.
As you continue edging, you continue feeling extreme pleasure as your mind and body will become one.
In such moments, men who are experiencing such concentrated pleasure can become very expressive.
Their bodies and faces reacting to every touch to the #Cock, resulting in the term "goon", as the man can take on a silly or funny look.
I want to show you a short video of what i mean.
@NullResponse @PlayVideo[Gooning\GOONING OUT_480p.mp4]
Exactly that's the state, where I want you to get.
If you really want to get to this state, you have to think over your attitude according your masturbation technique.
That's why I asked you before about the things like time and isolation for some hours.
In fact that you told me you have the time and will not be disturbed I think we should start this session.
@NullResponse @SetFlag(Explained_goon)
(Explained_goon)
And since you already know, what its all about, we can switch over to the next part.
(Pre_Session)
Nice, that you will take your time.
I want you to get completely naked now.
Throw your bathtub or towel aside and take a seat in your chair.
Relax and spread your legs a bit, so that you have enough space to work on your #Cock
Start caressing yourself a bit until your #Cock gets hard.
If you want me to help you, just let me know, and I can show you some nice videos of me.
[yes] Hope this will help you to get hard @PlayVideo
[no] Ok then lets move on without @RapidTextOn @Goto(Edges_no_hold)
@AcceptAnswer I hope you are hard now.
Then please lube up your #Cock very good.
It is really recommended.
I dont want you to get sore.
@Nullresponse @Wait(#Random(30,60))
(Edges_no_hold)
I want you to build up your arousal, so that we can get started with a lot of edging.
We will build it up slowly, getting more and more intense.
@TagBoobs @TagHalfDressed Maybe give you a glimpse of my #Boobs
@TagPussy @TagHalfDressed Or even my sweet #Pussy
At the beginning you will just head out for the edges.
And since we are already talking about it, I want you to hit your first edge @EdgeNoHold
After hitting an edge you will back off and cool down.
@TagAss @TagCloseUp Better not thinking of my sexy #Ass while cooling down #EmoteLaugh
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(20,40))
But as mentioned before, the amount of edges will increase.
@TagFace @TagCloseUp And the breaks between will decrease
Lets try another one @EdgeNoHold
@TagBoobs Cooling back down a bit.
Try to keep your #Cock always at a maximum of arousal.
@TagBoobs @TagCloseUp @TagNaked Will my #Boobs help?
But be aware, cause the next edge will follow soon.
Here we go @EdgeNoHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp Inhale ...
@TagFace @TagCloseUp and exhale ...
never forget to breathe #SubName
Go for the next edge @EdgeNoHold
Inhale and edge! @EdgeNoHold
Intensity is speeding up a bit.
@TagAss @TagCloseUp @TagNaked Did you recognize that? Or are you just thinking of my #Ass?
I bet not really, cause the breaks are still long enough.
@TagBoobs And I am sure that you just visualize my #Boobs
But this one is definitely too long,
#Edge @EdgeNoHold
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(15,30))
Really use the breaks between, to calm down as much as possible.
Otherwise this will going to get really hard to reach the gooning state.
But I think, we are on a good way
#Edge @EdgeNoHold
We are still in phase 1, where you dont hold out these arousing edges.
Can you imagine what its all about if you reach phase 2?
#Edge @EdgeNoHold
How are you doing #SubName?
Everything ok?
[no] Than take a short break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
[yes] Thats fine, so we can move on @RapidTextOn @Goto(Edges_no_hold_2)
@DifferentAnswer ..
(Break)
Just take a break without stroking
Just watch this video and DO NOT TOUCH YOUR #Cock
Have some drink in this break, and if necessary lube your #Cock up again
@NullResponse @PlayVideo
(Edges_no_hold_2)
Here we go @EdgeNoHold
Pretty intense, dont you think?
@TagLegs @TagNaked Stay focused, focus on my #Legs
@TagLegs @TagCloseUp @TagNaked Its hard I can imagine, but thats your goal
Because the next edges are waiting for you @EdgeHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp @TagSideview OH OH this was a new one :-)
@TagFace @TagCloseUp @TagSideview Did you like it?
Or was it too early for you?
Ok lets calm down a bit from this one
Always keep that goal in mind!
We are heading towards the gooning state.
Its also totally arousing for me.
@TagPussy @TagCloseUp @TagNaked I am also playing with my #Pussy, while watching you stroke
@TagFace @TagCloseUp What else did i tell you before?
@TagFace @TagCloseUp Can you still remember?
@TagFace @TagBoobs @TagSideview Or do you start loosing your mind?
#Edge @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(10,20))
I told you, that the break between the edges will decrease dramatically on our way.
@TagFace @TagSideview Know what this means?
Next edge is on the way @EdgeHold
Oh it was another you needed to hold, what a pity.
But thats the name of the game.
Living on the edge @EdgeHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp Can you still handle that?
Always have in mind, that you dont want to jump over the point-of-no-return.
@TagPussy @TagNaked @TagCloseUp And of course my dripping #Pussy #Grin
Otherwise the game is over for today!
But I think you are making good progress.
#Edge @EdgeHold
#Edge @EdgeHold
#Edge @EdgeNoHold
Hmmm thats hot, isnt it?
@TagFace @TagSideview Still ok for you?
Do you need a break?
[yes] Than take a short break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
[no] I hope, you know what you are doing @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_no_hold)
@DifferentAnswer ..
(Loop_no_hold)
@NullResponse @RapidTextOff @EdgeNoHold
Wanna try some more?
[yes] @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_no_hold, Loop_no_hold1, Loop_no_hold2, Loop_no_hold3)
[no] Ok then immediately stop stroking @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
@DifferentAnswer Thats fine
(Loop_no_hold1)
Another one?
[yes] @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_no_hold, Loop_no_hold1, Loop_no_hold2, Loop_no_hold3)
(Loop_no_hold2)
One more possible?
(Loop_no_hold3)
Can you give me one more edge baby?
(Break)
Just watch this video and try to relax.
Only watch out, that your #Cock stays hard.
@PlayVideo
(Edges_hold)
I guess we moved silently to the next stage
You started already holding out these edges for some seconds before backing off and cooling down.
Now there will be only such edges, so prepare that you will hold ALL of them.
Lets try this out and bring yourself to the edge @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(30,60))
How does this feel to you at this state?
I promise you that there will lots of edges like this following.
Here is your next one following @EdgeHold
This one was slightly longer, than the first one I think.
Holding out these edges isnt that easy, is it?
Therefor you need to practice.
Here you go @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(30,50))
Dont forget to breathe inbetween #PetName
And always lube your #Cock
#Edge @EdgeHold
Is the time to cool down enough for you?
[yes] Ok lets keep going. @RapidTextOn @Goto(Edges_hold_2)
[no] Then you should again take a break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break2)
@DifferentAnswer ..
(Break2)
Close your eyes and calm down.
Take as much time as you need.
Just take care, that your #Cock doesnt get soft.
To keep your brain busy, I will show you one video of your nice collection
@PlayVideo
Give me a sign, when you feel ready to go.
[ready] Me too :-) @RapidTextOn @Goto(Edges_hold_2)
[no] Take time
@NullResponse @LoopAnswer
@AcceptAnswer Thats fine
(Edges_hold_2)
Its going to get harder @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(10,30))
@TagFace What do you think about?
Are you worried to handle that?
#Edge @EdgeHold
Just keep your goal in mind!
@TagAss Focus on the important things, like my sexy #Ass
#Edge @EdgeHold @PlayAudio[190693_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@TagPussy @TagCloseUp Dont go over the point of no return! Even if you see my #Pussy
@TagBoobs Vary your stroking speed! Think of my #Boobs instead #Grin
Yes even stop for some seconds if needed
#Edge @EdgeHold
But as soon as possible, resume stroking
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
We want to reach a special state ...
Where you are continuously stroking
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(5,15))
But always stay just under that special point
@TagBoobs @TagCloseUp Never go over it, even if you see my #Boobs
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(5,25))
But even master edgers need a break from time to time
Take some deep breathes
@NullResponse @Wait(60)
Need to put some more lube on?
Or drink some water?
These are important things #SubName
Because the next big wave of edges is coming up on you
@NullResponse @Wait(3)
And will be very intense
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(5,10))
Use more lube!
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@TagBoobs @TagCloseUp Look my nipples are getting hard
#Edge @EdgeHold
Oh my god this must be very intense for you.
@TagPussy @TagCloseUp I am getting soaking wet while watching you #SubName
#Edge @EdgeHold
Your #Cock must be leaking like hell
And it seems that this is going to get much more intense
@TagAss @TagCloseUp Hope my beautiful #Ass will not let you go over
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Oh did I hear you moaning?
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Are you entering the state of trance yet?
#Edge @EdgeHold @PlayAudio[140488_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
Is your mind intimately merging with your #Cock already?
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @PlayAudio[140488_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
Break needed?
[no] Ok lets keep going. @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_hold, Loop_hold1, Loop_hold2, Loop_hold3)
[yes] Then you should again take a break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break3)
@DifferentAnswer ..
(Loop_hold)
Think you can do some more for me?
[yes] @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_hold, Loop_hold1, Loop_hold2, Loop_hold3)
[no] Ok take a short break honey @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break3)
(Loop_hold1)
Can we try another one?
(Loop_hold2)
There should be another edge left for me, isnt it?
(Loop_hold3)
Wanna give me another one sweetness please?
(Break3)
Here you go.
Just take care that your #Cock doesnt get soft.
Think a video will help out here
@PlayVideo
[ready] Me too :-) @RapidTextOn @Goto(FrequentEdge)
[no] Take time
@AcceptAnswer Thats fine
(FrequentEdge)
Cool! You are doing a great job #PetName
We reached stage 3
This is where you will stay on the edge and your brain starts to get out of control.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
From now on you should be edging frequently.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
This means you should be keeping your hand permanently on your #Cock.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Stroke at all times. Just vary the speed.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Stay on the brink #SubName
@NullResponse @EdgeHold @PlayAudio[190693_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
Be strong and dont go over
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
WOW thats so damn hot
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp Look me in the eyes
@TagFace @TagCloseUp I am with you
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
This is where I am not going to speak much to you.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Just melt together with your #Cock.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @PlayAudio[190693_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Dont loose it @PlayAudio[190693_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp I want to kiss you now
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
(Loop_frequent)
Can you do another one?
[yes] @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_frequent, Loop_frequent1, Loop_frequent2, Loop_frequent3, Loop_frequent4, Loop_frequent5, Loop_frequent6)
[no] Ok then immediately stop stroking @RapidTextOn @Goto(Final)
(Loop_frequent1)
Push on?
[yes] @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_frequent, Loop_frequent1, Loop_frequent2, Loop_frequent3, Loop_frequent4, Loop_frequent5, Loop_frequent6)
(Loop_frequent2)
Shall we go on?
(Loop_frequent3)
Do you need the next edge?
(Loop_frequent4)
Damn can you really handle another one?
(Loop_frequent5)
#SubName do you want more?
(Loop_frequent6)
One more to start flying?
(Final)
WOW #SubName
You were really gooning out babe!
Simply awesome!
How do you feel now?
[good, fantastic, great] I can imagine that.
[bad, awful, shit] Oh you didnt like it though?
@AcceptAnswer I really liked it very, very much!
That was just a fantastic session with you
I think you really deserved your orgasm today!!!
@End
(End)
Sorry but that is really not possible, if you dont have the recommended conditions.
Try again later.
@End
hope you have fun
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Harry2stroke wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:07 am Hi folks

i hope they are working for you as well (not 100% sure), but if there are any mistakes in scripting please let me know or just tell me the way it should be.

On the end there is also some script called living on the edge, maybe someone will use it.
hope you have fun

Thanks for making the scripts, I haven't read them yet because I don't want to spoil any surprises but they seem quite lengthy! Do you happen to know how to integrate them with the existing personalities, so these Glitter scripts become available to the personality, or how do you start using these scripts?
I'm new to TeaseAI andI don't really seem to be able to find an explanation to how to add extra scripts.
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

i just put it in the modules path, or you can also put them in the custom scripts of the app folder
DiDi
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DiDi »

Harry2stroke wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:07 am Hi folks

hope you have fun

Contact1
(Contact1)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact1_unit,Contact1_unit1,Contact1_unit2,Contact1_unit3)
I hope you dont mind that she will join us today #EmoteLaugh
@AddContact1
Look whos here
@Contact1 Hello #ShortName!
@Contact1 You must be #SubName
@Contact1 Nice to meet you.
@Contact1 I am #Contact1.
@Contact1 #ShortName told me many things about you #SubName #Grin
@Contact1 She said that you are able to stroke your #Cock for hours #EmoteMoan
Did I really tell you that #Contact1? #EmoteHer
@Contact1 YES you did #ShortName #EmoteLaugh
@Contact1 Anyway I was so aroused in getting the chance to test you on my own #PetName #EmoteBreath
@Contact1 And now we are both here. #EmoteMoan
@Contact1 Its kind of weird
@Contact1 What about some warming up?
@Contact1 Get to the edge @EdgeNoHold @MultipleEdges(3, 10)
@Contact1 I never did that before.
@Contact1 When #ShortName told me about you, I couldnt get you out of my mind.
@Contact1 I was thinking about you nearly every day
@Contact1 Just the thought of making you edge, over and over again, gets me totally wet
@Contact1 Thinking of you
@Contact1 stroking your hard #Cock at full speed for me
@Contact1 moaning my name out loud, while stroking for me in your chair
@Contact1 #SubName the imagination of your dripping #Cock makes me vibrating here
@Contact1 I am all soaking wet, so lets get to the funny part @SetFlag(Contact1_unit)
Looks like its getting funny, so i am sneaking outta here @RemoveDomme
@Contact1 So please get in wanking position and
@Contact1 so lets start @Goto(Sub_hard)
(Contact1_unit1)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact1_unit1)
Hello again #Contact1
Nice to have you back
@Contact1 Thx #ShortName
@Contact1 I really enjoyed my last lesson with #SubName
@Contact1 He did a pretty good job :-)
Thats good to hear #Contact1, hope you will have lots of fun today with him
Will take me a while to get back here, so you have nearly the whole day with him #Lol
@Contact1 Oh that sounds good to me #ShortName
@Contact1 I havent planned anything else, than making #PetName edge #EmoteLaugh
Thats a great idea, so i am already out of here, bye bye @RemoveDomme
@Contact1 Speaking of edges
@Contact1 For warmup give me some edge @EdgeNoHold @MultipleEdges(4, 15)
@Contact1 I am sure we will have fun again @SetFlag(Contact1_unit1)
@Contact1 So please get in wanking position
[ready,ok,yes] @Contact1 so lets start @Goto(Sub_hard)
(Contact1_unit2)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact1_unit2)
Hey #Contact1, nice to see you
How are you today?
@Contact1 Thank #ShortName, everything is fine.
@Contact1 And what about you?
Also fine, and thank you, that you take care of #SubName again.
I have a lot of things to get done, so i will just fly and leave you all alone.
We will chat later, when i get back. See you.
@Contact1 Ok #ShortName, see you later
@RemoveDomme
@Contact1 Now we are all alone again #SubName.
@Contact1 I really enjoy making you squirm and ache for me #PetName
@Contact1 Now i understand what #ShortName likes that much on you.
@Contact1 It is really funny to see your #Cock #Ache.
@Contact1 But as you know, to get an aching #Cock, you need to #Stroke a lot.
@Contact1 And i am sure you that you already realised, that this is going to happen right now #Smile
@Contact1 The only things that needs to be cleared are
@Contact1 Naked ? @SetFlag(Contact1_unit2)
[no] @Contact1 You know what that means, dont you? 20 edges extra @SetVar[EdgesAdd]=[20]
@Contact1 And the second thing is
@Contact1 Hard ?
[no] @Contact1 Do i really need to tell you again? Another 20 edges extra @Goto(Sub_hard)
@Contact1 I think we can get things going now @Wait(30)
@NullResponse @Goto(Sub_decision)
(Contact1_unit3)
(Sub_undress)
@Contact1 Ok then, lets get rid of this useless clothes.
@Contact1 I want you bare naked and ready to serve.
@Contact1 I hope i dont need to tell you that you just have 1 minute to be ready @Wait(40)
@Contact1 AWWW too bad, you didnt make it in time, which gives another 20 edges extra @ChangeVar[EdgesAdd]=[EdgesAdd]+[20]
@Contact1 Now you should be naked and sitting in your chair.
(Sub_hard)
@Contact1 but is your cock hard already ?
[yes] @Contact1 OK then stand up and present your #Cock to me now and be ready to worship me @Goto(Sub_decision)
[no] @Contact1 this brings up another 20 edges extra
@DifferentAnswer @Contact1 What should i do with this answer? @LoopAnswer
(EdgesAdd)
@Contact1 Seems you picked up some extra work @ChangeVar[EdgesAdd]=[EdgesAdd]+[20]
@Contact1 Fine #EmoteLaugh
@Contact1 Do you need some help to get hard?
[yes] @NullResponse @Goto(Sub_help)
[no] @NullResponse @Goto(Sub_decision)
(Sub_help)
@Contact1 I hope this video will help to get your #Cock hard
@NullResponse @PlayVideo[\Domme\*.mp4]
@Contact1 I expect that you are hard now so
@Contact1 Tell me when you are ready to get to serious stroking!
[ready,ok,yes] @Contact1 Ok then lets get to work @Goto(Sub_decision)
[no] @Contact1 Then you get another chance @Goto(Sub_help)
@DifferentAnswer @Contact1 ???
(Sub_decision)
@Contact1 So what are we going to do today #SubName?
@Contact1 What if I let decide YOU ?
@Contact1 I think I will give you 3 options
@Contact1 At least 50 edges?
@Contact1 Minimum 3 ruined orgasms?
@Contact1 Or an hour of CBT and ballbusting?
@Contact1 So whats your favourite?
[edges, 1] @Contact1 @Goto(Sub_edges)
[ruin, 2] @Contact1 @Goto(Sub_ruin)
[CBT, 3] @Contact1 @Goto(Sub_cbt)
@DifferentAnswer Thats not what I wanted to hear, try again
(Sub_edges)
@Contact1 Thats what I like on you #SubName
@Contact1 Your unbroken will to serve me with all that edges
@Contact1 So lets find out what we have to deal with :-)
@Contact1 For this purpose I have brought a special dice #Lol
@Contact1 A 20-sided dice, which I am going to use for this
@NullResponse @SetVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[#Random(1,20)]
@Contact1 The dice tells me @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]
@Contact1 So far, so good
@Contact1 And now let the fate decide the multiplier for us #Lol
@NullResponse @If[Sub_EdgeGoal]<=[17]Then(Change_var)
@Contact1 Its not really what I wanted, but I have to deal with it @Goto(ExtraEdges)
(Change_var)
@ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]*[#Random(2,7)]
@Contact1 So fate decided
@Contact1 that you have to do @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges for me tonight #PetName
@Contact1 @PlayAudio[Human_Expression_Female_OoLaLa.mp3]
(ExtraEdges)
@Contact1 Lets have a look, if you had some extra edges :-)
@Contact1 @ShowVar[EdgesAdd]
@Contact1 As you remember, you were not really prepared and picked up some extra edges
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]+[EdgesAdd]
@Contact1 So we end up with @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] in total for #GeneralTime
@Contact1 Sounds good to me #SubName
@Contact1 But what about you?
[its ok, good, fine] @Contact1 Just what I have thought :-) @Goto(Start_Session)
[not good, too much, no good, dont like, no] @Contact1 Did i really hear that?
@DifferentAnswer ...
@Contact1 So you think thats too much for you?
@Contact1 Get to the edge @EdgeNoHold @MultipleEdges(2, 10)
@Contact1 Hmmm in fact that you dont want to do that much edges for me, i think it is necessary to explain you, who makes the rules here.
@Contact1 And that you have to learn it from the beginning, i will not be that easy on you this time
@NullResponse @SetVar[Sub_EdgesAdd]=[#Random(30, 50)]
@Contact1 I decided that i increase your edge-account with @ShowVar[Sub_EdgesAdd] edges
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]+[Sub_EdgesAdd]
@Contact1 Next time i think i will not be that kind to you !
@Contact1 Which means you have to do @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges for me now!
@Contact1 And be sure that you will do them all!
@Contact1 So you better think of your answers before!
(Start_Session)
@Contact1 Seems we have some serious work to do for YOU #Grin
@Contact1 What are we waiting for?
@Contact1 When you reached your Edge goal, we can move on
(Show_Image)
@Contact1 You still have @ShowVar[EdgeRemaining] edges to go #Grin
@Nullresponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Edge_loop,Show_Image)
(Rocket_man)
@Contact1 10
@Contact1 9
@Contact1 8
@Contact1 7
@Contact1 6
@Contact1 5
@Contact1 4
@Contact1 3
@Contact1 2
@Contact1 1
@Contact1 EDGE! @Edge
@Nullresponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Edge_loop,Show_Image,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Edge_loop)
@Contact1 @DommeTag(Face,Sideview) Still ok for you?
@Contact1 Do you need a break?
[yes] @Contact1 Then take a short break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
[no] @Contact1 I hope, you know what you are doing @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Loop_no_hold)
@Contact1 Wanna try some more?
[yes] @Contact1 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Loop_no_hold1)
@Contact1 Still #Var[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges to go
@Contact1 Another one?
[yes] @Contact1 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Loop_no_hold2)
@Contact1 One more possible?
[yes] @Contact1 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Loop_no_hold3)
@Contact1 #Var[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges left on the countdown :-)
@Contact1 Can you give me one more edge baby?
[yes] @Contact1 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Loop_no_hold4)
@Contact1 Oh baby, you look very frustrated.
@Contact1 Looks like you need a break, dont you?
[yes] @Contact1 I am NOT thinking that you need a break, so we simply move on with the next edge @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3)
[no] @Contact1 Fine so we can still continue edging @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3)
(Loop_no_hold5)
@Contact1 Another slideshow for you comming up
@Contact1 This YOU tell stop and then i will stop the show
@Contact1 Here we go @TnAFastSlides
(Boobs)
#Edge @Edge
(Butt)
#Edge @Edge
@Contact1 Nice picture by the way @UnlockImages
(Break)
@Contact1 Just take a break without stroking
@Contact1 Only watch this video and try to relax.
@Contact1 Simply watch out, that your #Cock stays hard.
@PlayVideo
@Contact1 Ok your break is over
@Contact1 But before we move on with working on your edgegoal, just give me one extra edge #Grin
(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 Let's get back to some teasing #Grin
@End
(Edge_Quicky)
@Contact1 Looks like we just have a quicky today :-(
@Contact1 I am sad that you were so lucky today and got just @Var[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges
@Contact1 In my dreams there where numbers with three digits :-(
@Contact1 Fate is treating me hard today
@Contact1 so maybe I need to be extra rough on YOU for that? @DommeLevelUp
@Contact1 Nevertheless lets bring this to an end
@Contact1 #SubName @Edge to get warmed up!
@Contact1 When I think you've edged enough, we can move on
(Show_Image)
@NullResponse @If[Edge_Count]=[EdgeGoal_dice]Then(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 You still have #Var[EdgeRemaining] to go #Grin
(Rocket_man)
@Contact1 10
@Contact1 9
@Contact1 8
@Contact1 7
@Contact1 6
@Contact1 5
@Contact1 4
@Contact1 3
@Contact1 2
@Contact1 1
@Contact1 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold
(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 Lets get back to some teasing #Grin @DeleteVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]
@End
(Sub_ruin)
@Contact1 oh so you think you can give me at least 3 ruined loads? #EmoteMoan
@NullResponse @SetVar[Cum_Count]=[0]
@Contact1 Did you recognize that I was talking about MINIMUM 3 orgasms?
@Contact1 So there could be 20 loads also if I use my 20 sided dice #Lol
@Contact1 No no, Dont worry, I am not using this dice this time #EmoteLaugh
@Contact1 its just the 10 sided one this time #Lol
@Contact1 So lets see how often you will have to unload now :-)
@NullResponse @SetVar[Sub_CumGoal]=[#Random(3,10)]
@Contact1 Your fate tells me, that you have to do #Var[Sub_CumGoal] loads
@Contact1 Pretty ambicious, dont you think?
@Contact1 thats a lot of cum you have to produce tonight
@Contact1 so your #Balls really need to be filled up a lot
@Contact1 But dont worry, thats my job, #Lol
@Contact1 And I am sure that I am pretty good at that :-)
@Contact1 dont waste time
@Contact1 Lets start off with our first edge to get warmed @EdgeNoHold
@Contact1 As you can see i am not starting off to hard with you :-)
@Contact1 But from now on, things are going to get exciting #EmoteMoan
@Contact1 Actually you decided that you want this, so its not my fault #Lol
@Contact1 you know what to do when you hear the beat right? @EdgeToRuin
@NullResponse @If[Cum_Count]=[Sub_CumGoal]Then(Cum_Goal_Met)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_CumGoal]=[Sub_CumGoal]-[1]
(Cum_break)
@Contact1 I will give you a short break to allow your #Balls to get filled up a bit again.
@Contact1 Therefore sit and watch the next video, but dont touch your #Cock
@Contact1 After the video, you will get immediately the chance to touch it again
@Contact1 @PlayVideo[Les\Videos\anna-rose-lucy-li.mp4]
@Contact1 Here you go @EdgeToRuin
@Contact1 Just take some deep breath now @ChangeVar[Sub_CumGoal]=[Sub_CumGoal]-[1]
@NullResponse @If[Sub_CumGoal]=[Cum_Count]Then(Cum_Goal_Met)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[CumRemaining]=[Sub_CumGoal]-[Cum_Count]
@NullResponse @Goto(Cum_break)
(Cum_Goal_Met)
@Contact1 So you really did all that orgasms!
@Contact1 I think thats enough for now
@Contact1 Lets get back to some teasing #Grin @DeleteVar[Sub_CumGoal]
@End
(Sub_cbt)
@Contact1 Hmmm thats an awesome decision. I have some weird things in mind for that
@NullResponse @CBT
@End
Contact2
(Contact2)
Be happy that #Contact2 is already here.
@AddContact2
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact2_unit)
Hey #Contact2
@Contact2 Hi #ShortName!
@Contact2 and you must be #SubName
@Contact2 I am so happy that we finally have the chance to see each other for real #Grin
When i see right, he is also very happy to see you #Contact2
@Contact2 how do you know that #ShortName ?
Just look at the bulge in his pants #Grin
@Contact2 #Grin
@Contact2 In this case i think we will have loads of fun together #SubName #Grin
I think you are right #Contact2
@Contact2 Loads of cum maybe too #Grin
#Lol
@Contact2 Hope you dont mind #ShortName, if i dry him out a little bit #Grin
Sure not, its up to you #Contact2, but i would prefer, if you make him edge many, many times without letting him cum #Grin
@Contact2 Awww this is so cruel #ShortName, but it also makes me very horny just to imagine #Grin
@Contact2 So what do you think #ShortName, can we start right away?
@Contact2 Or should i give him a chance to warm up?
Warm up is so important #Contact2, otherwise i guess he will spray all his cum immediately #Grin
@Contact2 Hmm you are right #ShortName, lets warm #SubName up a bit.
Hope you dont mind, when i stay here and watch for a second #Grin
@Contact2 Sure not, you can stay as long as you like
@Contact2 Ok then lets get things going
@RemoveDomme
@Contact2 By the way, are you naked?
[yes] @Contact2 Great! @Goto(Sub_Stroking)
[no] @Contact2 Then hurry up, what are you waiting for?
@AcceptAnswer
(Sub_undress)
@Contact2 Get rid of this useless clothes.
@Contact2 I want you bare naked and ready to serve.
@Contact2 I hope, i dont need to tell you, that you just have 1 minute to be ready
@Contact2 Time is running already!!! @Wait(55) @SetFlag(Contact2_unit)
@NullResponse @Goto(Sub_Stroking)
(Contact2_unit1)
@Contact2 Nice to see you again #SubName
@Contact2 and of course thanks #ShortName that you invited me another time #Grin
No problem #Contact2, #PetName was in great hands last time i heard #LOL
@Contact2 I really hope so #Grin
@Contact2 so what are we going to do today #SubName?
@Contact2 I think today we will just let it flow ...
@Contact2 I will make you edge many times i guess.
@Contact2 You have 2 minutes from now to get naked and hard #PetName
@Contact2 Today i am not gonna give you some options, so you just have to do what you are told to.
@Contact2 Is that clear?
[clear, yes] @Contact2 Ok then no more useless words @Goto(Sub_Stroking)
[no] @Contact2 So in that case ..... @CBTBalls
@DifferentAnswer @Contact2 ......try again
(Contact2_unit2)
(Contact2_unit3)
(Sub_Stroking)
@Contact2 Get in wanking position!
@Contact2 We will get right into business.
@NullResponse @CallReturn(call/Living on the edge_2.txt, Pre_Session)
(Sub_back)
@Contact2 This was pretty intense, wasnt it?
@Contact2 To be honest, i dont think so.
@Contact2 In my opinion i think you can do a lot more stroking than that.
@Contact2 Therefor i will push your limits a little bit further than that.
@Contact2 For this purpose i have a special training for you called Living on the edge.
@Contact2 You know what to do, if you hear that sound, dont you? @StartStroking @StrokeFastest
@End
Contact3
(Contact3)
@AddContact3
Look who is sneaking in here #Grin @CheckFlag(Contact3_unit)
@Contact3 Hey #SubName
@Contact3 I am here to have a nice workout with you together.
@Contact3 just stay loose and relaxed
@Contact3 Or are you not relaxed? #Grin
I think he is a bit nervous #Contact3 #LOL
@Contact3 Today it is going to be something special for you.
Sounds very amazing, hmmm i wish i could stay longer #EmoteMoan
@Contact3 I have some tasks for you to fulfill
@Contact3 Randomly selected for you
@Contact3 If you are lucky, it will get easy for you...
@Contact3 If not, then it will get very hard for you and you will be sweating
i hope that he gets sweating a lot #Contact3 #Lol
@Contact3 You can be sure of that, #ShortName #Grin
@Contact3 Perhaps only a few tasks
@Contact3 Maybe lots...
@Contact3 Rarely, it may sometimes give a break.
@Contact3 But the only person, who decides that, is me!
@Contact3 If I am that nice to you #PetName, to offer you break
@Contact3 Then use these breaks, you will need them!
Can you do it without breaks #Contact3? #Grin
@Contact3 sure we can #ShortName, next time we can also take both care of him #Grin
@Contact3 #SubName, as usual you have to do EVERYTHING i tell you.
@Contact3 no exceptions!
@Contact3 no excuses!
@Contact3 But today is going to be a really special day for you #SubName!
@Contact3 So listen carefully and keep in mind what comes next!
@Contact3 If you are not able to continue during an exercise without cumming
@Contact3 you have to do as follows @Goto(Harry_cum_pos2)
(Harry_cum_pos2)
@Contact3 You have to quickly stand up if not already standing
@Contact3 Dominant hand behind back
@Contact3 Legs about 50cm apart
@Contact3 Knees slightly bent
@Contact3 Open mouth wide
@Contact3 Tongue out as far as possible
@Contact3 Non dominant hand grabs #Cock
@Contact3 And stroke furiously fast without stopping
@Contact3 Keep doing until ordered otherwise, but at least for 1 minute!
@Contact3 So that we have cleared that #SubName, i think we can move on
#PetName is not allowed to stop #Contact3?
@Contact3 No #ShortName, today its so called �Task_Forced� #Lol
@Contact3 This means NO STOP during a task.
@Contact3 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!
Wow that sounds so fucking hot #Contact3
Awesome idea, will have to keep that in mind for later.
Too bad that I have to leave now.
So see ya later. @RemoveDomme
@Contact3 See you #ShortName
@Contact3 #SubName let me know when you're ready?
[ready, ok, yes] @Contact3 Ok then get in wanking position and be ready @Goto(Contact3_decision)
[no] @Contact3 @CBTBalls
@NullResponse @SetFlag(Contact3_unit)
(Contact3_unit1)
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(Contact3_unit1)
@Contact3 Nice to see you again #SubName
@Contact3 and of course thanks #ShortName that you invited me another time #Grin
No problem #Contact3, you have always such great ideas #EmoteMoan
I think I can learn a lot from you :-)
@Contact3 OH thx #ShortName for the compliment #Grin
@Contact3 I am doing my best #Lol
Too bad that I dont have time again, so I need to leave you all alone again with #SubName
@Contact3 Maybe next time will fit better :-) @RemoveDomme
@Contact3 So you remember the game Task_forced #PetName?
@Contact3 Dont worry #Grin
@Contact3 I think this time it will get a bit easier for you :-)
@Contact3 But tell me, did you like the game?
[no] @Contact3 Thats what i thought, to be honest. @Goto(????)
[yes] @Contact3 Oh i didnt expect that answer #SubName
@Contact3 Or you want to push your limits today?
@NullResponse @SetFlag(Contact3_unit1)
[no] @Contact3 Ok #Lol,i still have some other things for you @Goto(????)
[yes] @Contact3 WOW, i am a bit surprised, just as you wish @Goto(Contact3_pleasure)
@NullResponse (Contact3_unit2)
@NullResponse (Contact3_unit3)
(Contact3_decision)
@Contact3 Lets figure out, what you have to do #GeneralTime #SubName
@Contact3 You just have 2 options!
@Contact3 Choose wisely
@Contact3 And keep the restrictions in mind which we cleared before!
@Contact3 To spice things up, I will give you just the fraction of a second for your decision!
@Contact3 Pleasure or pain?
[pleasure] @Contact3 Just what i thought @Goto(Contact3_pleasure)
[pain] @Contact3 Just as you wish
@DifferentAnswer ......try again
(Contact3_pain)
@Contact3 so lets bring a bit pain to your balls @CBTBalls
@End
(Contact3_pleasure)
@Contact3 Thats gonna get interesting #GeneralTime
@Contact3 At least you, #SubName, will be very busy #Lol
@Contact3 So we have to set up some numbers :-)
@NullResponse @SetVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[0]
@Contact3 Let 3 dices decide for us #Lol
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice1]=[#Random(2,6)]
@Contact3 The first dice says @ShowVar[Dice1]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice2]=[#Random(2,6)]
@Contact3 Second one tells me @ShowVar[Dice2]
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice3]=[#Random(2,6)]
@Contact3 And the third one says @ShowVar[Dice3]
@Contact3 And now lets multiply the numbers #Lol
@NullResponse @SetVar[Dice4]=[Dice1]*[Dice2]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Dice3]*[Dice4]
@Contact3 Your luck tell us that their need to be @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges for me tonight #PetName
@NullResponse @If[Sub_EdgeGoal]<=[20]Then(Edge_Quicky)
@Contact3 Looks like you are going to be busy #Grin
@Contact3 Let the edging games begin :-)
@Contact3 When I think you've edged enough, we can move on
(Show_Image)
@Contact3 Let yourself calm down as much as you can @ChangeVar[EdgeRemaining]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[Edge_Count]
@Contact3 You still have @ShowVar[EdgeRemaining] edges to go #Grin
(Rocket_man)
@Contact3 10
@Contact3 9
@Contact3 8
@Contact3 7
@Contact3 6
@Contact3 5
@Contact3 4
@Contact3 3
@Contact3 2
@Contact3 1
@Contact3 EDGE! @Edge
(Edge_loop)
@Contact3 Still ok for you?
@Contact3 Do you need a break?
[yes] @Contact3 Than take a short break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
[no] @Contact3 I hope, you know what you are doing @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold)
@Contact3 Wanna try some more?
[yes] @Contact3 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold1)
@Contact3 Another one?
[yes] @Contact3 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold2)
@Contact3 One more possible?
[yes] @Contact3 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold3)
@Contact3 Can you give me one more edge baby?
[yes] @Contact3 @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold4)
@Contact3 Oh baby, you look very frustrated.
@Contact3 Looks like you need a break, dont you?
[yes] @Contact3 I am NOT thinking that you need a break, so we simply move on with the next edge @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold6)
[no] @Contact3 Fine so we can still continue edging @RapidTextOn @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold6)
(Loop_no_hold5)
@Contact3 Another slideshow for you comming up
@Contact3 This YOU tell stop and then i will stop the show
Here we go @TnAFastSlides
(Boobs)
#Edge @Edge
(Butt)
#Edge @Edge
@Contact3 Nice picture by the way @UnlockImages
(Loop_no_hold6)
@Contact3 #SubName
@Contact3 On your marks!
@Contact3 Set!
@Contact3 Ready!
@Contact3 EDGE! @Edge
@Wait(60)
@NullResponse @Goto(Rocket_man,Loop_no_hold,Loop_no_hold1,Loop_no_hold2,Loop_no_hold3,Loop_no_hold4,Loop_no_hold5)
(Break)
@Contact3 Just take a break without stroking
@Contact3 Only watch this video and try to relax.
@Contact3 Simply watch out, that your #Cock stays hard.
@PlayVideo
@Contact3 Ok your break is over
@Contact3 But before we move on with working on your edgegoal, just give me one extra edge #Grin
(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact3 Let's get back to some teasing #Grin
@End
(Edge_Quicky)
@Nullresponse @RapidTextOn
@Contact3 Looks like we just have a quicky today :-(
@Contact3 I am sad that you were so lucky today and got just @ShowVar[Sub_EdgeGoal] edges
@Contact3 In my dreams there where numbers with three digits :-(
@Contact3 Fate is treating me hard today
@Contact3 so maybe I need to be extra rough on YOU for that? @DommeLevelUp
@Contact3 Nevertheless lets bring this to an end
@Contact3 #SubName #Edge @Edge to get warmed up!
@Contact3 When you reached your daily edge goal, we can move on to other tasks
(Show_Image)
@Contact3 Let yourself calm down as much as you can
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[EdgeRemaining]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[Edge_Count]
@Contact3 You still have @ShowVar[EdgeRemaining] to go #Grin
(Rocket_man)
@Contact3 10
@Contact3 9
@Contact3 8
@Contact3 7
@Contact3 6
@Contact3 5
@Contact3 4
@Contact3 3
@Contact3 2
@Contact3 1
@Contact3 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold @ChangeVar[Sub_EdgeGoal]=[Sub_EdgeGoal]-[1] @RapidTextOff
(Edge_Goal_Met)
@Contact3 Lets get back to some teasing #Grin
@End
(Contact3_Task_Forced)
@Contact3 So you remember the game Task_forced?
@Contact3 Does it mean you liked it?
@End
(Start Stroking)
@Contact3 #StartStroking @StartStroking
@End
(Sprinter)
@Contact3 #SubName
@Contact3 On your marks!
@Contact3 Set!
@Contact3 Ready!
@Contact3 EDGE! @EdgeNoHold
@Wait(60)
Living on the edge
(Living on the edge)
This is a very special game, which requires certain conditions.
First condition is time ...
A lot of time ...
Second condition, you have to be alone
really all alone
Nobody, really nobody should be near you ..
Nobody should be visiting you within the next hours
You should be able to let you completely fall into your sexuality.
So do you have such conditions?
Do you have a lot of time today?
You should have at least one hour.
[yes] That's good
@DifferentAnswer Please focus on the question.
And you are all alone and no one is going to visit you within the next hours?
[yes] That sounds fine.
@DifferentAnswer Please focus on the main things now.
Looks like you have a lot of time, and a lot of free space around you to dive into the next state of edging.
In this case, I want you to switch on the settings panel and change the minimum duration up to 2 hours.
Before we start with todays session, I want you to do me a big favor.
I want you to really do all things, that needs to be done.
If you are hungry, then eat something, but not too much.
Take care that you have always something to drink ready.
Do all certain things, that need to be done, call back friends or type some messages or whatever.
Take a fast look on your Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr or whatever account.
After you checked all messages, please shut down your mobile phone and leave it during this session.
I want you fully focused on this.
After you finished all that things, please hit back to a shower or even bath if you prefer.
It is important that you are totally relaxed and all your brain is free of the daily shit.
When you finished the hygienic part, put on a bathtub or just take the towel and head towards me.
I will be waiting for you.
One more thing before you go,
DO NOT FORGET TO BRING A LOT OF LUBE!!!
You will need it because you will be stroking a lot.
Just tell me, when you are back and ready.
[ready, ok, yes] That's fine.
[no] Just tell me when you are ready.
@LoopAnswer Just take your time!
@AcceptAnswer Welcome back #SubName
@Nullresponse @CheckFlag(Explained_goon)
(Rules_goon)
You are asking, what this will be all about?
I will try to explain to you, what I have in mind.
I assume that I dont have to explain what edging is.
But I will remind us in short words, what we are talking about.
Edging is the act of bringing yourself right to the edge of an orgasm and then pulling back, repeatedly.
You're so close that you can almost feel it.
And then you back down just to start back up again when you've calmed down just enough to be able to go on without orgasming.
You repeat the process until you've deemed it's OK to jump over the edge and have an orgasm.
However our goal is reach a state of edging, wherein you become completely focused and entranced by the sensation coming from your erect #Cock.
This state is called gooning.
That's the state we are heading for.
While gooning, your erection will be incredibly intense.
Any touch or caress leads to an explosive sensation of elation.
As you continue edging, you continue feeling extreme pleasure as your mind and body will become one.
In such moments, men who are experiencing such concentrated pleasure can become very expressive.
Their bodies and faces reacting to every touch to the #Cock, resulting in the term "goon", as the man can take on a silly or funny look.
I want to show you a short video of what i mean.
@NullResponse @PlayVideo[Gooning\GOONING OUT_480p.mp4]
Exactly that's the state, where I want you to get.
If you really want to get to this state, you have to think over your attitude according your masturbation technique.
That's why I asked you before about the things like time and isolation for some hours.
In fact that you told me you have the time and will not be disturbed I think we should start this session.
@NullResponse @SetFlag(Explained_goon)
(Explained_goon)
And since you already know, what its all about, we can switch over to the next part.
(Pre_Session)
Nice, that you will take your time.
I want you to get completely naked now.
Throw your bathtub or towel aside and take a seat in your chair.
Relax and spread your legs a bit, so that you have enough space to work on your #Cock
Start caressing yourself a bit until your #Cock gets hard.
If you want me to help you, just let me know, and I can show you some nice videos of me.
[yes] Hope this will help you to get hard @PlayVideo
[no] Ok then lets move on without @RapidTextOn @Goto(Edges_no_hold)
@AcceptAnswer I hope you are hard now.
Then please lube up your #Cock very good.
It is really recommended.
I dont want you to get sore.
@Nullresponse @Wait(#Random(30,60))
(Edges_no_hold)
I want you to build up your arousal, so that we can get started with a lot of edging.
We will build it up slowly, getting more and more intense.
@TagBoobs @TagHalfDressed Maybe give you a glimpse of my #Boobs
@TagPussy @TagHalfDressed Or even my sweet #Pussy
At the beginning you will just head out for the edges.
And since we are already talking about it, I want you to hit your first edge @EdgeNoHold
After hitting an edge you will back off and cool down.
@TagAss @TagCloseUp Better not thinking of my sexy #Ass while cooling down #EmoteLaugh
But as mentioned before, the amount of edges will increase.
@TagFace @TagCloseUp And the breaks between will decrease
@TagBoobs Cooling back down a bit.
Try to keep your #Cock always at a maximum of arousal.
@TagBoobs @TagCloseUp @TagNaked Will my #Boobs help?
But be aware, cause the next edge will follow soon.
Here we go @EdgeNoHold
never forget to breathe #SubName
Go for the next edge @EdgeNoHold
Inhale and edge! @EdgeNoHold
Intensity is speeding up a bit.
@TagAss @TagCloseUp @TagNaked Did you recognize that? Or are you just thinking of my #Ass?
I bet not really, cause the breaks are still long enough.
@TagBoobs And I am sure that you just visualize my #Boobs
But this one is definitely too long,
#Edge @EdgeNoHold
Really use the breaks between, to calm down as much as possible.
Otherwise this will going to get really hard to reach the gooning state.
But I think, we are on a good way
#Edge @EdgeNoHold
We are still in phase 1, where you dont hold out these arousing edges.
Can you imagine what its all about if you reach phase 2?
#Edge @EdgeNoHold
How are you doing #SubName?
Everything ok?
[no] Than take a short break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
[yes] Thats fine, so we can move on @RapidTextOn @Goto(Edges_no_hold_2)
@DifferentAnswer ..
(Break)
Just watch this video and DO NOT TOUCH YOUR #Cock
Have some drink in this break, and if necessary lube your #Cock up again
@NullResponse @PlayVideo
(Edges_no_hold_2)
Here we go @EdgeNoHold
Pretty intense, dont you think?
@TagLegs @TagNaked Stay focused, focus on my #Legs
@TagLegs @TagCloseUp @TagNaked Its hard I can imagine, but thats your goal
Because the next edges are waiting for you @EdgeHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp @TagSideview OH OH this was a new one :-)
@TagFace @TagCloseUp @TagSideview Did you like it?
Or was it too early for you?
Ok lets calm down a bit from this one
Always keep that goal in mind!
We are heading towards the gooning state.
Its also totally arousing for me.
@TagPussy @TagCloseUp @TagNaked I am also playing with my #Pussy, while watching you stroke
@TagFace @TagCloseUp What else did i tell you before?
@TagFace @TagCloseUp Can you still remember?
@TagFace @TagBoobs @TagSideview Or do you start loosing your mind?
#Edge @EdgeHold
I told you, that the break between the edges will decrease dramatically on our way.
@TagFace @TagSideview Know what this means?
Next edge is on the way @EdgeHold
Oh it was another you needed to hold, what a pity.
But thats the name of the game.
Living on the edge @EdgeHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp Can you still handle that?
Always have in mind, that you dont want to jump over the point-of-no-return.
@TagPussy @TagNaked @TagCloseUp And of course my dripping #Pussy #Grin
Otherwise the game is over for today!
But I think you are making good progress.
#Edge @EdgeHold
#Edge @EdgeHold
#Edge @EdgeNoHold
Hmmm thats hot, isnt it?
@TagFace @TagSideview Still ok for you?
Do you need a break?
[yes] Than take a short break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break)
[no] I hope, you know what you are doing @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_no_hold)
@DifferentAnswer ..
(Loop_no_hold)
Wanna try some more?
(Loop_no_hold1)
Another one?
(Loop_no_hold2)
One more possible?
(Loop_no_hold3)
Can you give me one more edge baby?
(Break)
Just watch this video and try to relax.
Only watch out, that your #Cock stays hard.
@PlayVideo
(Edges_hold)
I guess we moved silently to the next stage
You started already holding out these edges for some seconds before backing off and cooling down.
Now there will be only such edges, so prepare that you will hold ALL of them.
Lets try this out and bring yourself to the edge @EdgeHold
How does this feel to you at this state?
I promise you that there will lots of edges like this following.
Here is your next one following @EdgeHold
This one was slightly longer, than the first one I think.
Holding out these edges isnt that easy, is it?
Therefor you need to practice.
Here you go @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @Wait(#Random(30,50))
Dont forget to breathe inbetween #PetName
And always lube your #Cock
#Edge @EdgeHold
Is the time to cool down enough for you?
[yes] Ok lets keep going. @RapidTextOn @Goto(Edges_hold_2)
[no] Then you should again take a break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break2)
@DifferentAnswer ..
(Break2)
Close your eyes and calm down.
Just take care, that your #Cock doesnt get soft.
To keep your brain busy, I will show you one video of your nice collection
@PlayVideo
[ready] Me too :-) @RapidTextOn @Goto(Edges_hold_2)
[no] Take time
@AcceptAnswer Thats fine
(Edges_hold_2)
Its going to get harder @EdgeHold
@TagFace What do you think about?
Are you worried to handle that?
#Edge @EdgeHold
Just keep your goal in mind!
@TagAss Focus on the important things, like my sexy #Ass
@TagPussy @TagCloseUp Dont go over the point of no return! Even if you see my #Pussy
@TagBoobs Vary your stroking speed! Think of my #Boobs instead #Grin
Yes even stop for some seconds if needed
#Edge @EdgeHold
But as soon as possible, resume stroking
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
We want to reach a special state ...
Where you are continuously stroking
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
But always stay just under that special point
@TagBoobs @TagCloseUp Never go over it, even if you see my #Boobs
But even master edgers need a break from time to time
Take some deep breathes
@NullResponse @Wait(60)
Need to put some more lube on?
Or drink some water?
These are important things #SubName
Because the next big wave of edges is coming up on you
@NullResponse @Wait(3)
And will be very intense
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Use more lube!
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@TagBoobs @TagCloseUp Look my nipples are getting hard
#Edge @EdgeHold
Oh my god this must be very intense for you.
@TagPussy @TagCloseUp I am getting soaking wet while watching you #SubName
#Edge @EdgeHold
Your #Cock must be leaking like hell
And it seems that this is going to get much more intense
@TagAss @TagCloseUp Hope my beautiful #Ass will not let you go over
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Oh did I hear you moaning?
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Are you entering the state of trance yet?
#Edge @EdgeHold @PlayAudio[140488_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
Is your mind intimately merging with your #Cock already?
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Break needed?
[no] Ok lets keep going. @RapidTextOn @Goto(Loop_hold, Loop_hold1, Loop_hold2, Loop_hold3)
[yes] Then you should again take a break @RapidTextOn @Goto(Break3)
@DifferentAnswer ..
(Loop_hold)
Think you can do some more for me?
(Loop_hold1)
Can we try another one?
(Loop_hold2)
There should be another edge left for me, isnt it?
(Loop_hold3)
Wanna give me another one sweetness please?
(Break3)
Here you go.
Just take care that your #Cock doesnt get soft.
Think a video will help out here
@PlayVideo
[ready] Me too :-) @RapidTextOn @Goto(FrequentEdge)
[no] Take time
@AcceptAnswer Thats fine
(FrequentEdge)
Cool! You are doing a great job #PetName
We reached stage 3
This is where you will stay on the edge and your brain starts to get out of control.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
From now on you should be edging frequently.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
This means you should be keeping your hand permanently on your #Cock.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Stroke at all times. Just vary the speed.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Stay on the brink #SubName
Be strong and dont go over
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
WOW thats so damn hot
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp Look me in the eyes
@TagFace @TagCloseUp I am with you
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
This is where I am not going to speak much to you.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Just melt together with your #Cock.
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
Dont loose it @PlayAudio[190693_SOUNDDOGS__fe.mp3]
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
@TagFace @TagCloseUp I want to kiss you now
@NullResponse @EdgeHold
(Loop_frequent)
Can you do another one?
(Loop_frequent1)
Push on?
(Loop_frequent2)
Shall we go on?
(Loop_frequent3)
Do you need the next edge?
(Loop_frequent4)
Damn can you really handle another one?
(Loop_frequent5)
#SubName do you want more?
(Loop_frequent6)
One more to start flying?
(Final)
WOW #SubName
You were really gooning out babe!
Simply awesome!
How do you feel now?
[good, fantastic, great] I can imagine that.
[bad, awful, shit] Oh you didnt like it though?
@AcceptAnswer I really liked it very, very much!
That was just a fantastic session with you
I think you really deserved your orgasm today!!!
@End
(End)
Sorry but that is really not possible, if you dont have the recommended conditions.
Try again later.
@End
hope you have fun
Hi,

first of all thanks for putting your work up here for others to enjoy.

Sadly, there are a few mistakes in there.

You use some sounds in the Scripts that you did not provide so everyone who tries to use the scripts will get error messages about them missing. So please provide them with the scripts.

Also, your Contact 3 Script is not complete, I guess because the spoiler tag has character limitations or something. It would be nice if you could provide your scripts directly as .txt files to stop that from happening.

Thanks a lot.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

DiDi wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 pm Hi,

first of all thanks for putting your work up here for others to enjoy.

Sadly, there are a few mistakes in there.

You use some sounds in the Scripts that you did not provide so everyone who tries to use the scripts will get error messages about them missing. So please provide them with the scripts.

Also, your Contact 3 Script is not complete, I guess because the spoiler tag has character limitations or something. It would be nice if you could provide your scripts directly as .txt files to stop that from happening.

Thanks a lot.
I think this scripts are not done. I saw a few @Goto(????) whitout any (????) line, what will make TeaseAI freeze.

But are really well done, I will try to adapt for HoT if its OK for Harry2stroke, but let me tell a few things:
- You did not brought the Domme back at the end. Unless your idea was to keep the Glitter on the command of the session.
- When you remove the Domme and let just the Glitter, you dont need to put @ContactX on every line (I know how this is boring to write)
- In Modules files, you cant put a @StartStroking at the end. You put just a @End and let TeaseAI call a Link before the next stroking session. I tried this with some MiniScripts and did not worked well.
- Your dice dont have the number 1 :lol:
Harry2stroke
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Harry2stroke »

yes i did not have the time in the past to finish the scripts and thats the reason why i wanted to share
because i dont have the time to finish them.

yes avatar please make use of them in HOT if you think so, would be glad if you do so.

and for the audio files, yes i will put them together and post them here.

thanks