Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by genome231 »

forbiddendesire wrote:Hey Unrelease, those are some nice modules you (un)released. You've got a talent for it :P I'm glad to see more content for Tease AI here, so keep it up! And genome, can't get enough of Spicy, and can't wait for 3.0!
Thank you :)

Regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Gay
I am a: Switch

Post by UnRelease »

genome231 wrote:
UnRelease wrote: Thanks for all the kind feedback y'all, I'm a wordsmith at heart so it means a lot <3 I wish you lots of agony :*
Wauv that was quick.
I didn't expect to see anything from you for a few days xD
Really nice changes to your scripts! Was wondering about one command - @GoodMood(GoodMood)?
What does that do?

Regards
Genome
Haha, I didn't expect that either^^ I'll probably take a little break before making something new cause honestly that was exhausting :yawn: (Then again, who knows when the mood strikes me)
According to the guide it should send you to (GoodMood) if your Domme is in a good mood. There's also @BadMood() and @NeutralMood() I haven't really gotten to sink my teeth into it yet, so I hope it works as intended.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

UnRelease wrote: Haha, I didn't expect that either^^ I'll probably take a little break before making something new cause honestly that was exhausting :yawn: (Then again, who knows when the mood strikes me)
According to the guide it should send you to (GoodMood) if your Domme is in a good mood. There's also @BadMood() and @NeutralMood() I haven't really gotten to sink my teeth into it yet, so I hope it works as intended.
Ahh thats pretty cool!
Maybe I should explore the mood a little more, so far I've implemented my own system, where a random mood is selected upon startup. Have 5 different moods that would implement small changes inside the scripts :)

If you ever need help creating something or wondering if an idea you have is possible, feel free to PM me, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.

Until next time :wave:
Genome
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

genome231 wrote:If you ever need help creating something or wondering if an idea you have is possible, feel free to PM me, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.
Thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind :)
Also I totally forgot about the @Info part, now I finally added all that stuff to the modules and reuploaded everything again. Thankfully this time there's no real need to replace anything, but everyone who downloads them from now on will get the version that has the infos. (I'm finally a professional 8-) But now I strongly @RT(need,crave,desire,long for) my bed |-) )
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

UnRelease wrote:
genome231 wrote:If you ever need help creating something or wondering if an idea you have is possible, feel free to PM me, and I'll answer to the best of my ability.
Thanks, I'll definitely keep that in mind :)
Also I totally forgot about the @Info part, now I finally added all that stuff to the modules and reuploaded everything again. Thankfully this time there's no real need to replace anything, but everyone who downloads them from now on will get the version that has the infos. (I'm finally a professional 8-) But now I strongly @RT(need,crave,desire,long for) my bed |-) )
Just 2 questions,
1. Do these go in the modules/vocabulary general folders, or inside modules/vocabulary for each individual script? I guess if I wanted it in a certain script would put it into that folder, but do the general folders work?

2. Where does the stroke folder go? Thanks!
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

Shattered wrote:Just 2 questions,
1. Do these go in the modules/vocabulary general folders, or inside modules/vocabulary for each individual script? I guess if I wanted it in a certain script would put it into that folder, but do the general folders work?

2. Where does the stroke folder go? Thanks!
I tried to mimic the folder structure of the actual program, so if you copy the three folders into the "Root" directory of the personality and select to integrate the folders everything should go to the right place.
Honestly I wasn't even aware that you can make specific vocabulary folders for specific scripts, I thought the general folders are all there is so that's definitely what I intended, but of course you can do it however it's most convenient for you.
The only thing in the stroke folder is a modified version of the "HoldTheEdge" file and it's not really important, I just added a few lines so I figured I'd include it. (It is identical to the #HoldingEdge keyword which I made so I could access those lines without "actually" edging for the speed change game). So you can either copy the stroke folder into the folder of the personality or you can manually copy the HoldTheEdge.txt file in there to [Personality]/Stroke/HoldTheEdge or just ignore it.
Hope that helps :)
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

Sooo... I really wanted to be releasing a new module right about now, but during final testing I ran into a bug I absolutely, logically cannot comprehend, it makes no sense in any way... I'm at the end of my rope here... So without going into too much detail, the line that crashes it is the following: @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[1]
And the error says: "Conversion from string "=" to type 'Integer' is not valid." What the hell? And the strange thing is, this doesn't even always happen. The idea behind the module is that you guess the number the Domme is thinking of between 0 and 10 and then edge depending on how far off you were, so the above line exists in 10 variations with +[1] up until +[10] The weird thing is when I pick 3 it always crashes unless I get the number exactly (cause then the line won't run), but when I pick different numbers it sometimes works sometimes it doesn't even though there is absolutely no difference code-wise... I can post the actual code, but it's a monster (I'll put the relevant part in a spoiler and remove the actual text)... Any ideas? I've checked for mistakes a million times, there aren't any, there is no reason, none whatsoever why this shouldn't work flawlessly... And it's getting frustrating, I can't even find a workaround...
Spoiler: show
@SetVar[Guess]=[#Random(0,10)]
[0] @SetVar[Edges]=[1] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Nine) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Ten)
[1] @SetVar[Edges]=[2] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Nine)
[2] @SetVar[Edges]=[2] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Eight)
[3] @SetVar[Edges]=[3] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Seven)
[4] @SetVar[Edges]=[3] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Six)
[5] @SetVar[Edges]=[4] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Five)
[6] @SetVar[Edges]=[3] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Four)
[7] @SetVar[Edges]=[3] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Three)
[8] @SetVar[Edges]=[2] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Two)
[9] @SetVar[Edges]=[2] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Nine) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(One)
[10] @SetVar[Edges]=[1] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Ten) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Nine) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Direct)
@DifferentAnswer
(Direct)
@ShowVar[Edges] @Goto(Next)
(One)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[1]
(Two)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[2]
(Three)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[3]
(Four)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[4]
(Five)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[5]
(Six)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[6]
(Seven)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[7]
(Eight)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[8]
(Nine)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[9]
(Ten)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[10]
EDIT: So, this thing has taken an even stranger turn when for five seconds I thought I figured it out only to have hope (and sanity) snatched away again: I had the very far fetched idea that maybe you're just not allowed to call a Variable "Edges" cause maybe that was already used by a system thing and automatically set to a string value so using it with integer commands crashes it, so I did the following, I made a test.txt module that looked like this:
@ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[1]
@ShowVar[Edges]
And sure enough, it crashed. So then I changed it to this:
@ChangeVar[Edging]=[Edging]+[1]
@ShowVar[Edging]
And lo and behold... it worked! It spat out a single one and with it hope! So I replaced all the [Edges] variables in my module with [Edging] and began typing the grand story of how I tried a whole afternoon to fight some elusive bug only to finally find the problem... but then when I tried to run it, it still crashed. And now here's the strange part. After that happened I once again tried to run the test.txt module, the one with [Edging] and... It also crashed! So not only does my module not work, it actively corrupts any variable it uses in the place of [Edges] and makes it so that any further use of that variable in any module even after a reset or restart will crash the program... What is going on here?
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

I'm trying to figure out, what crashes your system.

Maybe try something totally different, like [EdgesToDo] or so..
And to make sure, the already set variables don't do anything, you can delete them from the folder: YourPersonality\System\Variables

Will let you know, if I figured something out
My flashteases: Have fun :)
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

UnRelease wrote:Sooo... I really wanted to be releasing a new module right about now, but during final testing I ran into a bug I absolutely,
Hi!
Quite a lot of text.

Made you a new one which is less complicated :)

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @SetVar[DommeChoose]=[#Random(0, 10)] @SetVar[Difference]=[0]
Give me a number sub @InputVar[SubChoose]
@NullResponse @If[DommeChoose]=[SubChoose]Then(Correct)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Difference]=[SubChoose]-[DommeChoose]
@NullResponse @If[Difference]<[0]Then(Convert) @SetVar[Edges]=[Difference] @Goto(Edging)
(Convert)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Difference]=[Difference]*[-1] @SetVar[Edges]=[Difference]
(Edging)
Now you owe me @ShowVar[Edges] edges!
(Edge)
@Edge #Edge
#LetTheEdgeFade @Wait(10) @If[Edges]=[0]Then(End) @Change[Edges]=[Edges]-[1] @Goto(Edge)
(End)
This was fun!
@End
(Correct)
You are correct!
@End
Domme thinks of number between 0 and 10. Prepares the Var [Difference]
Sub inputs a number. If number is exactly the same --> (Correct)
If not it will subtract [DommeChoose] from [SubChoose]
IF POSITIVE it will proceed and make you edge
IF NEGATIVE it will convert the value to positive THEN edge
It will edge UNTIL counter is 0.

EDIT: This was written on my cellphone, might be a mistake or 2, but otherwise it should work :)

Regards
Genome
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

UnRelease wrote:Sooo... I really wanted to be releasing a new module right about now, but during final testing I ran into a bug I absolutely, logically cannot comprehend, it makes no sense in any way... I'm at the end of my rope here... So without going into too much detail, the line that crashes it is the following: @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[1]
And the error says: "Conversion from string "=" to type 'Integer' is not valid." What the hell? And the strange thing is, this doesn't even always happen. The idea behind the module is that you guess the number the Domme is thinking of between 0 and 10 and then edge depending on how far off you were, so the above line exists in 10 variations with +[1] up until +[10] The weird thing is when I pick 3 it always crashes unless I get the number exactly (cause then the line won't run), but when I pick different numbers it sometimes works sometimes it doesn't even though there is absolutely no difference code-wise... I can post the actual code, but it's a monster (I'll put the relevant part in a spoiler and remove the actual text)... Any ideas? I've checked for mistakes a million times, there aren't any, there is no reason, none whatsoever why this shouldn't work flawlessly... And it's getting frustrating, I can't even find a workaround...
Spoiler: show
[0] @SetVar[Edges]=[1] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Nine) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Ten)
[1] @SetVar[Edges]=[2] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Nine)
[2] @SetVar[Edges]=[2] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Eight)
[3] @SetVar[Edges]=[3] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Seven)
[4] @SetVar[Edges]=[3] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Six)
[5] @SetVar[Edges]=[4] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Five)
[6] @SetVar[Edges]=[3] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Four)
[7] @SetVar[Edges]=[3] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Three)
[8] @SetVar[Edges]=[2] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Two)
[9] @SetVar[Edges]=[2] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Nine) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(Direct) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(One)
[10] @SetVar[Edges]=[1] @If[Guess]=[0]Then(Ten) @If[Guess]=[1]Then(Nine) @If[Guess]=[2]Then(Eight) @If[Guess]=[3]Then(Seven) @If[Guess]=[4]Then(Six) @If[Guess]=[5]Then(Five) @If[Guess]=[6]Then(Four) @If[Guess]=[7]Then(Three) @If[Guess]=[8]Then(Two) @If[Guess]=[9]Then(One) @If[Guess]=[10]Then(Direct)
@DifferentAnswer
(Direct)
(One)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[1]
(Two)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[2]
(Three)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[3]
(Four)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[4]
(Five)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[5]
(Six)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[6]
(Seven)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[7]
(Eight)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[8]
(Nine)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[9]
(Ten)
@ShowVar[Guess]
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[10]
EDIT: So, this thing has taken an even stranger turn when for five seconds I thought I figured it out only to have hope (and sanity) snatched away again: I had the very far fetched idea that maybe you're just not allowed to call a Variable "Edges" cause maybe that was already used by a system thing and automatically set to a string value so using it with integer commands crashes it, so I did the following, I made a test.txt module that looked like this:
@ChangeVar[Edges]=[Edges]+[1]
@ShowVar[Edges]
And sure enough, it crashed. So then I changed it to this:
@ChangeVar[Edging]=[Edging]+[1]
@ShowVar[Edging]
And lo and behold... it worked! It spat out a single one and with it hope! So I replaced all the [Edges] variables in my module with [Edging] and began typing the grand story of how I tried a whole afternoon to fight some elusive bug only to finally find the problem... but then when I tried to run it, it still crashed. And now here's the strange part. After that happened I once again tried to run the test.txt module, the one with [Edging] and... It also crashed! So not only does my module not work, it actively corrupts any variable it uses in the place of [Edges] and makes it so that any further use of that variable in any module even after a reset or restart will crash the program... What is going on here?
I think I got a solution for you :)

cause it's really a huge monster code, I wrote it a bit different:

guess how much. it is @ShowVar[Guess]
[0,zero] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[0]
[1,one] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[1]
[2,two] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[2]
[3,three] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[3]
[4,four] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[4]
[5,five] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[5]
[6,six] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[6]
[7,seven] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[7]
[8,eight] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[8]
[9,nine] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[9]
[10,ten] ok @SetVar[SubGuess]=[10]
@DifferentAnswer how much?
So you think it's @ShowVar[SubGuess]? @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SubGuess]=[Guess]-[SubGuess]
@NullResponse @If[SubGuess]=[0]Then(Zero)
@NullResponse @If[SubGuess]>[0]Then(Result)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[SubGuess]=[SubGuess]*[-1]
(Result)
My number was @ShowVar[Guess] @RapidCodeOff
So you owe me @ShowVar[SubGuess] edges @Goto(End)
(Zero)
Right guess @Goto(End) @RapidCodeOff
(End)
this is the end
@End
Don't know, what caused the error with your version, but this runs quite stable so far I tested it

Hope it helps :)

Oh damn.. genome was quicker :p
Last edited by schefflera on Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

genome231 wrote:

@NullResponse @SetVar[DommeChoose]=[#Random(0, 10)] @SetVar[Difference]=[0]
Give me a number sub @InputVar[SubChoose]
@NullResponse @If[DommeChoose]=[SubChoose]Then(Correct)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Difference]=[SubChoose]-[DommeChoose]
@NullResponse @If[Difference]<[0]Then(Convert) @SetVar[Edges]=[Difference] @Goto(Edging)
(Convert)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[Difference]=[Difference]*[-1] @SetVar[Edges]=[Difference]
(Edging)
Now you owe me @ShowVar[Edges] edges!
(Edge)
@Edge #Edge
#LetTheEdgeFade @Wait(10) @If[Edges]=[0]Then(End) @Change[Edges]=[Edges]-[1] @Goto(Edge)
(End)
This was fun!
@End
(Correct)
You are correct!
@End
Regards
Genome
Hey,
I've thought about something similar too, but what if you (the sub) types something like "three", or "I take 3". That's why I wrote it a bit different

regards
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

schefflera wrote:
Hey,
I've thought about something similar too, but what if you (the sub) types something like "three", or "I take 3". That's why I wrote it a bit different

regards
Oh yea you did! Nice! Something about great minds thinking alike ;)
Thats an easy fix :) just insert a number check.
But its a matter of taste :smile:

Tell me a number between 0-10 @InputVar[VarX1]
(NumberTest)
@NullResponse @If[VarX1]>[10]Then(TryAgain)
@NullResponse @If[VarX1]<[0]Then(TryAgain) @Goto()
(TryAgain)
That wasn't a number, tell me a number between 0-10 @InputVar[VarX1]
@NullResponse @Goto(NumberTest)
Regards
Genome
UnRelease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by UnRelease »

Alright, let's see... First of all, thanks a lot you have both been super helpful! :) I couldn't directly copy either of your versions cause there might actually be a little bit more to the module after all (Psst, don't tell anyone :P), but I used parts from both, mashed it together with what I had and came up with something that should work by any human logic (but of course I thought that before and I still haven't figured out what actually went wrong...)
Anyway, I've given it a couple of test runs and as far as I can tell it looks like it's behaving how I want it to behave, so (I can't believe this moment has finally arrived) here it is: https://mega.nz/#!8NQBzICY!lUKYvyq2JD4V ... fhp1aWWdRM (careful, may contain trace amounts of cruelty :innocent: )
Again, thanks for helping me get this out the door :)
Also, I've uploaded a new version of my other zip files (yes, again, I know) because schefflera kindly informed me that there was a problem with the two speed games where you would be stuck in an infinite loop if your Domme was in a good or bad mood. And as fun as that may sound on paper, I think it's better fixed ;) I also made a few small spelling improvements and tiny, tiny adjustments to the vocabulary (and I figured out where all those keywords that were suddenly gone in the new version came from; someday in the distant past I downloaded Imind's extended vocabuary pack...) Anyway, I've replaced the links so if you want to update just redownload.
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

UnRelease wrote:Alright, let's see... First of all,.
Holy crap.
You went all-in on the @RT() :lol:
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

UnRelease wrote:Alright, let's see... First of all, thanks a lot you have both been super helpful! :) I couldn't directly copy either of your versions cause there might actually be a little bit more to the module after all (Psst, don't tell anyone :P), but I used parts from both, mashed it together with what I had and came up with something that should work by any human logic (but of course I thought that before and I still haven't figured out what actually went wrong...)
Anyway, I've given it a couple of test runs and as far as I can tell it looks like it's behaving how I want it to behave, so (I can't believe this moment has finally arrived) here it is: https://mega.nz/#!8NQBzICY!lUKYvyq2JD4V ... fhp1aWWdRM (careful, may contain trace amounts of cruelty :innocent: )
Again, thanks for helping me get this out the door :)
Also, I've uploaded a new version of my other zip files (yes, again, I know) because schefflera kindly informed me that there was a problem with the two speed games where you would be stuck in an infinite loop if your Domme was in a good or bad mood. And as fun as that may sound on paper, I think it's better fixed ;) I also made a few small spelling improvements and tiny, tiny adjustments to the vocabulary (and I figured out where all those keywords that were suddenly gone in the new version came from; someday in the distant past I downloaded Imind's extended vocabuary pack...) Anyway, I've replaced the links so if you want to update just redownload.
What folder does this go into?