Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by avatarbr »

closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:39 pm Ok,

So, here's a.....break, link (?) idea. In my mind, its suppose to be when the sub shouldn't be stroking and calming down.

Does this work for an author? Should I present it in a different way?

GUESSS AT THIS POINT IT WOULD MOVE TO A STROKING SCRIPT?
Yes, this should work as a Link file, and will move to the Stroking part after that. Just remember, Link files need to end with:

@StartStroking #StartStroking
@End

closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm Okay,

I give up on writing scripts. Obviously, it's not my calling.

I don't even get how all the folders work together.....stroke, interrupt, modules, end etc.

OK, TeaseAI works that way:

Start script (inside Stroke/start folder): Will run just once per session. It's a Intro for the session.

Stroke part: Its not a script, its just a metronome where Taunts (StrokeTaunt1 2 and 3.txt, inside the Stroke folder) files will show randomly. You can configure the duration of this part in the settings

Module: Its the main part, where we put the "teases". The file its called randomly too (but you have some commands to force a module to run), between all the files inside the folder Modules.
Need to start with a @StopStroking and finish with a @End

Link: It's the "break" file/time. Also a randomly file from the Stroke/Link folder its called. After the file ends, a new stroke circle will start. Need to end with
@StartStroking #StartStroking (vocab its optional)
@End

End Script: It's the last script called in the session, where you cum or not. Files are inside the Stroke/End folder.

This is the basic from any personality, but you can make a lot more after learning how its work.
closetwanker wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:29 pm Yesterday, I started working on adding words and lines to existing files.....ones that are pretty much just a list. Trying to add some variables to what the Domme says. Probably have added over 100 things. What's the best way to share it with everyone?
That is the vocabulary, I think. Just put everything in a zip file and share. We can take a look and merge with the one in our personalities.
AcRocha wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 pm I'm currently working on other Glitter files (like Avatarbr asked ; 26 done), but I have a crucial question. Do you mind if there are non-sexual glitter chats? Half of them are just random topics (biology and parodies of philosophical questions).
Cool...I dont mind non-sexual chats...at least I dont need to learn the speed of a cumshot again :lol:

with more files, maybe I try a old idea, where the chat can impact in the sessions. It's a tricky, not a command, like the domme ask yo glitters how many edges you should do, and the answer is what you get.

and I make a few similar scripts with differents answers. The main script "decides" the number before the glitter script runs, and call the one with the "correct" answer.

The problem is you dont know what glitter response will appear so, I need to make just 1 answer and the others say something like "I dont know" or "Contact3 decide that" or all say the same number, because not always all respond.
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by AcRocha »

As promised, 100 Glitter chats to add to any personality:
AcRocha - 100 Glitter chats.zip
(42.17 KiB) Downloaded 1762 times
Just unpack the ZIP file into any personality folder you use.
(Also included, a vocabulary file: #EmoteSurprised)

Some more Glitter chats, for those who have a foot-fetish:
AcRocha - Foot Bitch V2.zip
(10.88 KiB) Downloaded 1015 times
Just unpack the ZIP file into any personality folder you use. Replace any file if asked (those are only mine).

While I'm at it, I also packed every script I found in this topic (not exactly every script, because some of them became House of Tease or Wicked Tease Extend ^^) :
CommunityScripts.zip
(182.86 KiB) Downloaded 1933 times
Just unpack the ZIP file into any personality folder you use. DON'T replace files, except if you know what you're doing. (Some files were included into House of Tease or Wicked Tease Extend, so the files I propose here probably aren't up-to-date).
(If you have followed this topic, you don't need to download this file. Furthermore, I have renamed the files (except vocabulary) to include the names of their author, so you might have some files twice.)

Enjoy :-)
(If you have other suggestions, please do tell me!)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

AcRocha wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:54 pm As promised, 100 Glitter chats to add to any personality:

Wow, thanks. Time to reenable the glitter app :lol:

I will link your post on the Resources topic too, will help to find all the scripts here (did you included the Miss Blue personality?)
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:02 pm
AcRocha wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:54 pm As promised, 100 Glitter chats to add to any personality:
Wow, thanks. Time to reenable the glitter app :lol:
This was my goal :-)
Make your Domme post less this time :-)
avatarbr wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:02 pm I will link your post on the Resources topic too, will help to find all the scripts here (did you included the Miss Blue personality?)
I didn't. I considered her(?) as a new personnality ^^
malteseburger
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by malteseburger »

I decided to work on some glitter scripts in my spare time. To get around that pesky limitation of only allowing 3 responses per contact, I just separated everything into vocab files, thus giving each glitter post an unlimited number of responses/questions. I think I made about 10 responses per contact per question, with about 5 or so variations of each question. Hopefully that adds some variety to your glitter chats :P

Glitter Example.7z
A collection of random glitter scripts. Hopefully this gives people some ideas.
(6.07 KiB) Downloaded 401 times

The one complaint I have is that TeaseAI doesn't let me put vocab files into their own directories, so this method only really works if you don't mind having 4 files per glitter question clogging up the vocab folder.
Stuff I've Done:
Random Glitter Scripts
AcRocha
Explorer
Explorer

Post by AcRocha »

malteseburger wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:35 am I decided to work on some glitter scripts in my spare time. To get around that pesky limitation of only allowing 3 responses per contact, I just separated everything into vocab files, thus giving each glitter post an unlimited number of responses/questions.
O____________o

Can anyone confirm there is such a limitation? I just tested with my files, and I could get the fourth, fifth answers.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

AcRocha wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:17 am
malteseburger wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:35 am I decided to work on some glitter scripts in my spare time. To get around that pesky limitation of only allowing 3 responses per contact, I just separated everything into vocab files, thus giving each glitter post an unlimited number of responses/questions.
O____________o

Can anyone confirm there is such a limitation? I just tested with my files, and I could get the fourth, fifth answers.
I really never tested this, but thanks malteseburger for the scripts.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Hi everybody! :wave:
I just finished working on my first start script and I decided to share it.
Let me know what you think...
Hope you like it.
If you find bugs or errors(I did my best to find them all, but who knows...) please let me know so I can fix them.

Now, what do you need to do?

Extract and replace the files in your TeaseAI personality folder and that's it.

REQUIREMENT
You need to add the following lines at the beginning of EVERY start script you have in your personality folder.
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(tgr8_Flag_not_show_up) @Goto(Start)

(tgr8_Flag_not_show_up)
@NullResponse @CheckDate(tgr8_Not_show_up, Start_session)
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\Call Return\Are you ready to be teased\Punishment_1.txt)

(Start_session)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\Call Return\Are you ready to be teased\Punishment_1.txt, Check_rules)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOff

(Start)
Here's an example

(tgr8_Flag_not_show_up)
@NullResponse @Call(Custom\Call Return\Are you ready to be teased\Punishment_1.txt)

(Start_session)
@NullResponse @CallReturn(Custom\Call Return\Are you ready to be teased\Punishment_1.txt, Check_rules)

(Start)
#GreetSub @NoTypo
Are you ready to be teased... @NoTypo
and denied #Grin #GeneralTime #SubName? @NoTypo
That's all!
Bye!

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE ANYMORE.
Are you ready to be teased.rar
(18.22 KiB) Downloaded 159 times

I MADE AN UPDATED VERSION THAT CAN BE FOUND HERE:
Are you ready to be teased - Version 2.1

Bye! :wave:
Last edited by tigrotto on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:36 am, edited 5 times in total.
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:11 pm Hi everybody! :wave:
I just finished working on my first start script and I decided to share it.
Let me know what you think...
Hope you like it.
If you find bugs or errors(I did my best to find them all, but who knows...) please let me know so I can fix them.

Now, what do you need to do?

Extract and replace the files in your TeaseAI personality folder and that's it.

REQUIREMENT
You need to add the following lines at the beginning of EVERY start script you have in your personality folder.

Code: Select all

(tgr8_Flag_not_show_up)

(Start_session)

(Start)
Here's an example

(tgr8_Flag_not_show_up)

(Start_session)

(Start)
#GreetSub @NoTypo
That's all!
Bye!
It has some pretty good stuff, but am I right in thinking most of it can only happen when you get to the (Dishonest) part?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:35 am It has some pretty good stuff, but am I right in thinking most of it can only happen when you get to the (Dishonest) part?
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
And yes, you're right... 90% of the script can only happen if you get to the "dishonest" part.
Actually, when it was ready to be released, I considered the idea to rewrote it completely to transform it into a module, using only the "dishonest" part to get the "full potential" out of it. Maybe it would have been better that way...

When I started writing my script I used 1885' start scripts as template; they are quite simple, there's not too many irons on the fire.
Just a small introduction with a bit of stroking and edging...
So, at the beginning, my script was very short and simple but I wasn't really happy with it.
But I said to myself: "Hey, it's a start script, not a module, you can't put too much content in it. You can not make it last too long..."
I rewrote it many times but still I wasn't happy with it.
So I started adding content creating the "dishonest" part; it was still a simple introduction for the module part(if you take the "honest" part) but with something to make it different from 1885' start script style.
In the end I quite was happy with the result: it was the right(more or less) compromise between length and good quality content.

Considering it's only my first script it's a good result: I was worried it wouldn't have withstood the competition with other personalities, still 33 people downloaded it.

I'm working on a module right now(I won't tell you what is about to not spoil the surprise): do you have any suggestion? Something you liked in the start script you'd like to see again or some aspect to improve?
Thanks!

Bye!
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

tigrotto wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:19 pm
holaba_be wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:35 am It has some pretty good stuff, but am I right in thinking most of it can only happen when you get to the (Dishonest) part?
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
And yes, you're right... 90% of the script can only happen if you get to the "dishonest" part.
Actually, when it was ready to be released, I considered the idea to rewrote it completely to transform it into a module, using only the "dishonest" part to get the "full potential" out of it. Maybe it would have been better that way...

When I started writing my script I used 1885' start scripts as template; they are quite simple, there's not too many irons on the fire.
Just a small introduction with a bit of stroking and edging...
So, at the beginning, my script was very short and simple but I wasn't really happy with it.
But I said to myself: "Hey, it's a start script, not a module, you can't put too much content in it. You can not make it last too long..."
I rewrote it many times but still I wasn't happy with it.
So I started adding content creating the "dishonest" part; it was still a simple introduction for the module part(if you take the "honest" part) but with something to make it different from 1885' start script style.
In the end I quite was happy with the result: it was the right(more or less) compromise between length and good quality content.

Considering it's only my first script it's a good result: I was worried it wouldn't have withstood the competition with other personalities, still 33 people downloaded it.

I'm working on a module right now(I won't tell you what is about to not spoil the surprise): do you have any suggestion? Something you liked in the start script you'd like to see again or some aspect to improve?
Thanks!

Bye!
Seeing as the part after Dishonest is the most valuable part in the script and it is currently hidden behind illogical (in my opinion) answers by the sub, it would probably have been better off as a module (or several modules) yes. Perhaps this can still be fixed by just adding a 50% chance to go to that content even when you just give the "expected" replies?
But for a first script it's a great start! I hope you continue to create more with this quality!
For ideas, feel free to check the scenario thread I created a while back: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19540 . Besides that, just try to write about things you enjoy yourself. That always gives the best results imo.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:17 pm But for a first script it's a great start! I hope you continue to create more with this quality!
Thanks!
For ideas, feel free to check the scenario thread I created a while back: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19540 . Besides that, just try to write about things you enjoy yourself. That always gives the best results imo.
Thank you for your suggestion: I just read the entire thread a couple of times and you have really good ideas too. You should consider the idea of writing scripts to share or even write your own personality...
Your "Scenario 1: earning your orgasm" gave me a good idea for the other script I'm working(it's a card game, nothing new or innovative...).
It would mean readapt something that already works, but I think it's worth a try...
Seeing as the part after Dishonest is the most valuable part in the script and it is currently hidden behind illogical (in my opinion) answers by the sub
Can you explain better? I don't see anything illogical but that's why I have to wear glasses :lol:
Perhaps this can still be fixed by just adding a 50% chance to go to that content even when you just give the "expected" replies?
Great idea.
First idea off the top of my head is something like this:
#GreetSub @NoTypo
[yes] Mmmm...
[no] No? @Goto(No)
@DifferentAnswer #YesorNo Do not make me angry #PetName, we have just started!!
Are you sure #PetName?
Are you sure you can withstand all that I have in mind for you #GeneralTime?
All the strokes that I'm going to make you give to that #Cock...
All the edges that I'm #Gonna make you hold...
All the punishments you're #Gonna take... @Chance50(I_want_to_show_you)
rest of the script

(I_want_to_show_you)
I want to show you what happens if I have to punish you @Goto(Start_punishment)

(Dishonest)
Poor #PetName...
You have no idea what you got yourself into... @NoTypo
I asked you if you were ready twice: @NoTypo
your first answer was YES @NoTypo
the second one was NO @NoTypo
Conclusion: @RTOn @NoTypo
you LIED! @NoTypo
To #Me! @NoTypo @RTOff
(Is_it_true)
Is it true #SubName? @Timeout(7, Is_it_true)
[yes] At least you admit it...
[no] You keep telling me lies #PetName! @Goto(End)
@DifferentAnswer #YesorNo
You know that there will be consequences, right?
You know I have to punish you now #SubName
and I know you know you deserve it...
(Start_punishment)
Punishment could come in different ways and forms
It could mean @RT(prolonged periods of edging and denial, #Torture to your #Cock and #Balls)
or @RT(#Stroking to the #EdgeNoun repeatedly, God knows what)
I think the best punishment for you #GeneralTime is... @Goto(CBT, Edging)
rest of the script
I simply added the @Chance50 command and a few lines.
I could replace the @Chance50 command with something like this:

All the punishments you're #Gonna take... @If[#Random(1,100)]<=[#Random(50,60)]Then(I_want_to_show_you)

This way every time you play this script you have a different chance(it could also be 30%>50%. 45%>55% or 60%>75%) to move to the "I_want_to_show_you" line

It's just a first idea but there's room for further development.

Let me know what you think.
Bye!
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 am

Thank you for your suggestion: I just read the entire thread a couple of times and you have really good ideas too. You should consider the idea of writing scripts to share or even write your own personality...

Seeing as the part after Dishonest is the most valuable part in the script and it is currently hidden behind illogical (in my opinion) answers by the sub
Can you explain better? I don't see anything illogical but that's why I have to wear glasses :lol:
Perhaps this can still be fixed by just adding a 50% chance to go to that content even when you just give the "expected" replies?
Great idea.
First idea off the top of my head is something like this:

I simply added the @Chance50 command and a few lines.
I could replace the @Chance50 command with something like this:

All the punishments you're #Gonna take... @If[#Random(1,100)]<=[#Random(50,60)]Then(I_want_to_show_you)

This way every time you play this script you have a different chance(it could also be 30%>50%. 45%>55% or 60%>75%) to move to the "I_want_to_show_you" line

It's just a first idea but there's room for further development.

Bye!
I can kind of read the scripts, but creating one isn't really my forte. I'll stick to just writing dialogue and let someone who knows what he's doing convert that to scripts.

I think it's illogical to answer yes to the first 'are you ready', and no to the 'are you sure you are ready' question. In general, I think someone who is starting up TAI, is ready for whatever is coming. If they answer truthfully, they will answer Yes, twice. So most people who aren't either experimenting with all possible answers or looking at the script, will miss most of the content.

Moving off the content to a new segment like you suggest indeed seems the best way to make sure people get to the best part of your script.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

holaba_be wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:04 am I can kind of read the scripts, but creating one isn't really my forte. I'll stick to just writing dialogue and let someone who knows what he's doing convert that to scripts.
Post your ideas somewhere in here. You have good ideas, someone will notice them.
I can write a script using your ideas if you want.
You just need to ask...
I think it's illogical to answer yes to the first 'are you ready', and no to the 'are you sure you are ready' question. In general, I think someone who is starting up TAI, is ready for whatever is coming. If they answer truthfully, they will answer Yes, twice.
Thanks for the explanation.
My idea was to stagger sub's certainties so that he would answer no to the second question and move to the "Dishonest" part.
But you're right, most of the people using TAI will miss the best part of my script; should I eliminate ALL the "Dishonest" part and rewrite the beginning and the end(I'd like to keep somehow line (One_last_thing). I'm really proud of that section...) so that the content hidden behind the "Dishonest" part becomes available?

Bye!
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:14 pm
holaba_be wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:04 am I can kind of read the scripts, but creating one isn't really my forte. I'll stick to just writing dialogue and let someone who knows what he's doing convert that to scripts.
Post your ideas somewhere in here. You have good ideas, someone will notice them.
I can write a script using your ideas if you want.
You just need to ask...
I think it's illogical to answer yes to the first 'are you ready', and no to the 'are you sure you are ready' question. In general, I think someone who is starting up TAI, is ready for whatever is coming. If they answer truthfully, they will answer Yes, twice.
Thanks for the explanation.
My idea was to stagger sub's certainties so that he would answer no to the second question and move to the "Dishonest" part.
But you're right, most of the people using TAI will miss the best part of my script; should I eliminate ALL the "Dishonest" part and rewrite the beginning and the end(I'd like to keep somehow line (One_last_thing). I'm really proud of that section...) so that the content hidden behind the "Dishonest" part becomes available?

Bye!
Well, there are several dialogues in that thread I mentioned earlier, so feel free to use them as a basis for scripts. If it seems they've all been scripted, I'll add some new ones.

I would personally think it better if you rewrote the start so that a player has a chance to either go to the 'extended' start with all of the content, or just move on to the rest of the tease. So you still never know what you are going to get, but you don't have to do the intro questions.
The One_last_thing section might be better suited for another link section or module, or even an extra ending script. If a sub fails to do something and pisses of the Domme, it might be used as an extra punishment when (prematurely) ending the session.