Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts

Post by tigrotto »

swit69 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:40 pm Wow ! I didn't expect someone would work so fast on the ideas I've not implemented and it's already done.

Thanks much Tigrotto.
You're welcome! :-D

Feedback on your feedback:
Spoiler: show
swit69 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:40 pm
tigrotto wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:09 am
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm Remaining stuff I could add (if any good feedback :-) ):
- I guess some punishment is missing (for edging too fast for example)
Good idea! I'll see if I can come up with something otherwise I'll leave it to you for version 0.3.(maybe some CBT to avoid getting to the edge?)
I'm not a big fan of CBT but one little smack could do the job... :innocent:
Well, that was just the easiest thing to do but i'm sure that with more time you will find a better solution.
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - maybe some checkpoint could be added (check if CHVideo directory exist and if not, suggest other challenge)
A checkpoint is needed because your script would move to line (endCHvideo) even if the user has not set/doesn't have a CH video. I will probably make the domme ask you if you have set a CH folder in the instructions; if you don't probably I'll make her play a normal video(if you have suggestions for this it would be great).
Yes that was exactly my point. I have an idea for an alternative : if there is not any CH video folder, we can simulate one ! For doing this, I'm thinking about playing between 10 or 15 videos in a row with the metronome you indicate and with different paces (using @JumpVideo of course). Maybe around 45s or 1min for each video.
You could use this idea for the Heads for Movie section.

About the checkpoint: we shouldn't do that. It ruins the moment when you're playing and your Domme tells you:
Oh sorry dear but we can't play this game because you don't have the videos.
I should have told you beforehand. Sorry!
When you will release v0.2 you should edit your post saying that people need to set a folder for genres A, B and C(unless they already have) and put at least one video in each folder. Maybe write it in bold and maybe add the instructions on how to do it(for those who are not good with computers and may need more help).
swit69 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:40 pm To provide the best experience, it could be very interesting to be able to select a genre of video for each video (softcore, hardcore and so on..). But TeaseAI does not allow this actually. I think seriously about working on TeaseAI source code to improve this !
No need to change the source code. What you're looking for has already been implemented with patch 54.9.
I didn't know it was possible. Reminder for the future: always read the patch notes! The TAI Language guide in Tease AI is not up to date!)
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm For scripting developers below (if any has any solution for these issues) :
Well I didn't manage to write the script entirely as I want cause :
- I don't find any way to put a Cock Hero Video with using JumpVideo and just for a limited duration.
I don't think it's possible. I fear that you can use @JumpVideo only with @PlayVideo.
There's another problem: @PlayCHVideo picks a random video. So if TAI selects an hour long CH video and somehow you manage not to edge you would end up having a long session.

EDIT: I may have a workaround for this. You could create an empty folder(say ACFA_videos) inside the Video folder(you have to add a Video folder with the empty ACFA_videos folder inside in your .zip archive) and tell to put some cock hero videos inside ACFA_videos. Then you can use @PlayVideo[ACFA_videos\*] @PlayVideo(X) @JumpVideo instead of @PlayCHVideo and play just a small section of a randomly selected cock hero. What do you think?
You're right, you point another problem if no edging. But if you take a CH video from Milovana, it can't happen :-P
Kidding asides, I'm really going to work on TeaseAI source code to make the feature of limiting duration for each genre of video. Your idea is a very good one, but I guess it could be easier for users if we could provide adapted TeaseAI functions to call.
Actually using @JumpVideo and @PlayVideo(X) with a CH doesn't make much sense; a cock hero is something you have to watch from the beginning to the end. It has a story, almost like a movie, it's not a handjob video where the interesting part is the cumshot at the end...
I wouldn't make changes to the CH part; instead I'd use your idea of different clips for the Heads for Movie part.
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm - save the duration of the CH Video playing time, so the dommee can use it for laughing :-P
Doable(or at least it should...). I'm thinking of using @CountVar.
That was the idea. Maybe different consequences could happen according to playing time.
After you tried it you could add this part to the script before sending it back.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for my domme

Post by swit69 »

About your advice to give instructions with the script to use it well Tigrotto, I think I will create my own thread with the summary of my scripts ... (maybe I will try to share others if they're not bad.. I have others ideas). So it could be useful to have one only place to put them.

Then I will be able to give clear installations instructions with all last version of my scripts.

Not much time to do it right now, I'll be back later to work on it.

NB : some last comments about yours on the ACFA script :
Nice info about the function for calling video by genre... I didn't think it was possible cause it is not in the Command guide as you say and I've read elsewhere here in the forum that it can't be possible ! Actually, it is possible, good ! (but is it possible for CH Hero ? is it a genre like the others for TeaseAI ?)

Just a last comment about your note about the using of CH videos : I understand your opinion but I don't totally agree. @JumpVideo can't be very adapted for story-based CH videos indeed. But for standard CH videos, it is perfect imho. Have you checked the game "Goddess Polina" ? It is an impressive work and a good use of extracts of CH videos. The interest here is you can start suddenly CH video at a late time with very intense pace. That makes a good challenge imho.
Sweet Patch : new features for TeaseAI
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

swit69 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:40 pm (but is it possible for CH Hero ? is it a genre like the others for TeaseAI ?)
Well what it says is this:
The following genres may be specified: (Case doesn't matter, but @PlayVideo() only supports 1 genre to be specified)

Hardcore Softcore Lesbian Blowjob Femdom Femsub JOI CH General Hardcore Domme Softcore Domme Lesbian Domme Blowjob Domme Femdom Domme Femsub Domme JOI Domme CH Domme General Domme
So yes it should be possible(I haven't tested it).
swit69 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:40 pm Have you checked the game "Goddess Polina" ?
I didn't know about it. I'll have a look at it. Thanks!
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

I guess you're a better reader than me :-D

Thanks for all the infos.

By the way, I recommend you again this CH rpg game "Godess Polina". This concept has so much potential (nb : The last episode is probably the best)
Sweet Scripts : scripts using new features from Sweet Patch for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease personnalities
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

avatarbr wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:36 pm
swit69 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:18 pm
- I don't find any way to put a Cock Hero Video with using JumpVideo and just for a limited duration. That's why the challenge is not as hard as I wanted it to be (my first goal was to force to stroke until the end.. but it can't be done for a whole CH video I guess :lol: )
There is something you can try to limited the video duration.

Inside the Personality folder, there are (or create) a *Video\Scripts* folder. Inside that folder, you need to create a .txt file with the exact name of the video you want to play (If the video is CH001.mp4, the file need to be CH001.txt)

In this file, you can use time stamp(that is the name?) like this:

[00:00:30] This message will appear at 30 sec of the video
[00:01:30] in the chat window
[01:00:00] You can force the video to stop using a @Playaudio anytime

The problem: You will need a copy for every video, so it's better using with a @Playvideo calling a specific file.
Thx for the tip avatar. Finally I don't think I will use it for this script but this could be usefull for others scripts with incorporated videos.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

swit69 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:25 pm Thx for the tip avatar. Finally I don't think I will use it for this script but this could be usefull for others scripts with incorporated videos.
Yes, this is better when you provide the video too. I used in the webgirls show in HoT, but I included all videos to works.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

swit69 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:15 pm By the way, I recommend you again this CH rpg game "Godess Polina". This concept has so much potential (nb : The last episode is probably the best)
Thanks I'll have a look at it tomorrow if I have the time. You really intrigued me with this one.
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:21 am
swit69 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:40 pm (but is it possible for CH Hero ? is it a genre like the others for TeaseAI ?)
Well what it says is this:
The following genres may be specified: (Case doesn't matter, but @PlayVideo() only supports 1 genre to be specified)

Hardcore Softcore Lesbian Blowjob Femdom Femsub JOI CH General Hardcore Domme Softcore Domme Lesbian Domme Blowjob Domme Femdom Domme Femsub Domme JOI Domme CH Domme General Domme
So yes it should be possible(I haven't tested it).
I've just tested it and it doesn't work.... all genre work except CH and JOI... damn it !

The command @Playvideo(CH,40) just make TeaseAI freeze. I've just taken a rapid glance at the source code but don't understand the reason.

EDIT : I've found the issue. It's actually a problem with the source code. I suppose the code wasn't checked for special videos like CH or JOI. Well I've edited it and it's working now. I guess I will give a patch with my scripts :-)

If you're interested by my fix, let me now, I'll explain to you.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

swit69 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:34 am EDIT : I've found the issue. It's actually a problem with the source code. I suppose the code wasn't checked for special videos like CH or JOI. Well I've edited it and it's working now. I guess I will give a patch with my scripts :-)

Hey! :wave:

I was wondering why it was taking you so long to reply but, since i'm not a programmer, I thought that editing the code was complicated.
Instead today I discovered that you edited the message. Sorry, my fault. Without new notifications from your side I haven't thought to check your last message. Deeply sorry.

Yes I'm interested. Send everything you want.

Bye! :wave:
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:57 am
swit69 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:34 am EDIT : I've found the issue. It's actually a problem with the source code. I suppose the code wasn't checked for special videos like CH or JOI. Well I've edited it and it's working now. I guess I will give a patch with my scripts :-)

I was wondering why it was taking you so long to reply but, since i'm not a programmer, I thought that editing the code was complicated.
Instead today I discovered that you edited the message. Sorry, my fault. Without new notifications from your side I haven't thought to check your last message. Deeply sorry.

Well.. since I've opened the source code, I work on it hard :-P

I've reintegrated the Metronome function myself cause it was not available in the public version. I'm working on the taunts frequency too. I try to make TeaseAI manage gifs image better than now. I change the function @LockImages to prevent starting videos but add a @ForceVideo function to bypass @LockImages if needed (I ve done that for edging taunts... in this way , the domme can do edge taunts which start videos but only if there isnt @lockimages previously executed... it still can be possible if the domme * really * want to start a video with using @ForceVideo)... kind of small features

Well... and I work on some small changes on the Miss Blue personnality too. I'll submit them to the community asap.

At last, I work on this "aching coin" script too. It makes me work on a new idea as I've said before : Make the domme generates a CH video on the fly using pictures and movies... when this work will be finished, anyone could use it to generate a random CH video about his favorite girl :innocent:
Last edited by swit69 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

swit69 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:51 pm Well.. since I've opened the source code, I work on it hard :-P

I've reintegrated the Metronome function myself cause it was not available in the public version. I'm working on the taunts frequency too. I try to make TeaseAI manage gifs image better than now. I change the function @LockImages to prevent starting videos but add a @ForceVideo function to bypass @LockImages if needed (I ve done that for edging taunts... in this way , the domme can do edge taunts which start videos but only if there isnt @lockimages previously executed... it still can be possible if the domme * really * want to start a video with using @ForceVideo)... kind of small features

Well... and I work on some small changes on the Miss Blue personnality too. I'll submit them to the community asap.

At last, I work on this "aching coin" script too. It makes me work on a new idea as I've said before : Make the domme generates a CH video on the fly using pictures and movies... when this work will be finished, anyone could use it to generate a random CH video about her favorite girl :innocent:
wow! :bow:
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by GodDragon »

swit69 wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:51 pm
tigrotto wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:57 am

Well.. since I've opened the source code, I work on it hard :-P

At last, I work on this "aching coin" script too. It makes me work on a new idea as I've said before : Make the domme generates a CH video on the fly using pictures and movies... when this work will be finished, anyone could use it to generate a random CH video about his favorite girl :innocent:
Problem is that the code is just a big mess and pretty much unusable. Slow, messy and full of errors and bugs. Which is why I decided to completely rewrite it instead of bothering to deal with the current code
swit69
Explorer
Explorer

Post by swit69 »

GodDragon wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:21 pm Problem is that the code is just a big mess and pretty much unusable. Slow, messy and full of errors and bugs. Which is why I decided to completely rewrite it instead of bothering to deal with the current code
Appreciated work !

For now, I'm not good and trained enough to work beyond the original TeaseAI where scripting is pretty easy to make even if the program is slow indeed (and well... i've some issues with TeaseJava at the moment); but I will be glad to work on it as soon as I can.
Zoran
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Zoran »

Here's something I thought of recently. It's more of a proof of concept, rather than any actual script, but I thought some more talented writers might find it useful.

In short, it's a small script which makes your domme demand gratitude after your every edge.
As an added bonus, this template is perfectly compatible with all personalities which use the default #Edge vocabulary file, and it takes five seconds to modify it to fit any personalities that don't. (Just copy the inside of my #Edge.txt file into whatever other file you are using as the list of edge commands, and copy the contents of that file into #EdgeForMe.txt)

There are two problems I am having with this though. First one is simpler - because I used a @NullResponse in the #Edge vocab file, the slideshow image changes without printing any lines. This is more annoying than anything else and I think it is more of a problem with TAI, but if you know how to fix it, you might want to.
Second problem is the bigger one:
Within the main script, I placed a line saying PLACEHOLDER.
The problem with that line is this: It takes a second or two to go from the end of the @Edge line to the next line and the counter/branching.

it's like this:

Code: Select all

D: Edge for me @Edge [metronome starts]
s: On the edge
D: Hands off
<1-2 seconds passes>
PLACEHOLDER [timeout timer starts]
If someone answers "Thank you" before the timer starts, the program won't recognize this as an answer to the branching. The problem is, if I use @NullResponse in place of PLACEHOLDER line, you will not know WHEN the timer starts, or you will have to keep the lag in mind, which will then break the immersion. OTOH I don't know what line I could use there, that won't be jarring with any existing personalities.
So there you go. I don't know if anyone has already done something similar, but I thought it would be kinda hot for her to demand you thank her each time she torments you. Hope you can find some use for it. Included is a simple testing script.

Simply extract into any personality folder
I DO NOT RECOMMEND EXTRACTING THIS INTO A PERSONALITY WHICH YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING
Included are @MoodDown commands which might screw up your run up until now.
Attachments
EdgeThankYou.rar
(1.02 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Zoran wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:42 am

There are two problems I am having with this though. First one is simpler - because I used a @NullResponse in the #Edge vocab file, the slideshow image changes without printing any lines. This is more annoying than anything else and I think it is more of a problem with TAI, but if you know how to fix it, you might want to.
Second problem is the bigger one:
Within the main script, I placed a line saying PLACEHOLDER.
The problem with that line is this: It takes a second or two to go from the end of the @Edge line to the next line and the counter/branching.
You can try @CustomMode

Could be something like that:
@NullResponse @CustomMode(#ThankYou, Goto, EndScript)
#EdgeForMe @Edge
@NullResponse @Wait(10)
(TooLong)
I think you forgot yourself there #SubName @CustomMode(ModeText, Normal)
What are you supposed to say after I grant you an edge?
[thank you] Took you long enough @Goto(EndScriptBad)
@DifferentAnswer Are you <i>trying</i> to piss me off right now? @FollowUp(What are you supposed to say?)
(EndScript)
Good to know you're minding your manners
@End
(EndScriptBad)
Honestly, why do I have to keep reminding you this?
@End
In this example, you have 10 seconds (@NullResponse @Wait(10)) to type any "thanks" inside the #ThankYou.txt vocab file to get the good end.
@CustomMode(ModeText, Normal) will remove that chance, and continue to the bad end when you type thank you