Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by avatarbr »

I Drank Too Much Coffee.zip
(1.29 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
ducaticarl wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 am i have just started playing with ai and its wicked tease, and i was wondering, now and again my domme goes to the loo
for a pee , well infact she goes quite abit generally more than i do. LOL, must be female thing, anyway while she is in the loo
i am shown a slideshow of pictures to keep me busy while she is in the loo and told to stroke when hentie pictures are shown
but hands off when a pretty girl appears, im not really that much into hentie, do you think its possible to change it to perhaps
make me stroke when something humiliating comes on like gay or sissy images but hands off when a pretty girl appears or
is it just a case of changing the path to show those images and letting it continue telling me its hentie?
just something to had to my humiliation.

thankyou
Hi, just replace that file inside Tease AI\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Stroke\Link
(1.29 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
I replaced all the @ShowHentaiImage for @ShowGayImage (and the references). You can edit to other options, if you want too.

But, if you are getting that script a lot, I think it's time to you try others personalities too. I just released House of Tease 4 with +200 modules :whistle:
ducaticarl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by ducaticarl »

avatarbr wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 12:45 am I Drank Too Much Coffee.zip
ducaticarl wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 am i have just started playing with ai and its wicked tease, and i was wondering, now and again my domme goes to the loo
for a pee , well infact she goes quite abit generally more than i do. LOL, must be female thing, anyway while she is in the loo
i am shown a slideshow of pictures to keep me busy while she is in the loo and told to stroke when hentie pictures are shown
but hands off when a pretty girl appears, im not really that much into hentie, do you think its possible to change it to perhaps
make me stroke when something humiliating comes on like gay or sissy images but hands off when a pretty girl appears or
is it just a case of changing the path to show those images and letting it continue telling me its hentie?
just something to had to my humiliation.

thankyou
Hi, just replace that file inside Tease AI\Scripts\Wicked Tease\Stroke\Link

I replaced all the @ShowHentaiImage for @ShowGayImage (and the references). You can edit to other options, if you want too.

But, if you are getting that script a lot, I think it's time to you try others personalities too. I just released House of Tease 4 with +200 modules :whistle:
brilliant thankyou that would be amazing i will do that.
again thankyou for your help.
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): no :(
Sub/Slave(s): nope

Post by schefflera »

hey there,
just read the poll thread of the orgasm chances and wondered, how TAI calculates the chances.
It's not the chances of an orgasm what makes me wonder, but more how it calculates the differences between orgasm and ruin.

For example:
Lets say, "often allow..." is set to 90% chance
Does TAI first calculates the orgasm chance and then ruin?
In that case, when I choose "Often allow orgasm" and "Often ruin" I will have a 90% chance to have an orgasm and only 90% from 10%, what's 9% in total, of getting ruined. And that's by far not very often :no:

Just wondering.. :look:
My flashteases: Have fun :)
RagingRaven
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by RagingRaven »

schefflera wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:06 am Does TAI first calculates the orgasm chance and then ruin?
In that case, when I choose "Often allow orgasm" and "Often ruin" I will have a 90% chance to have an orgasm and only 90% from 10%, what's 9% in total, of getting ruined. And that's by far not very often :no:
I believe it is calculated sequentially, but not in the way you described. First, it decides "will you have an orgasm?" If yes, then it asks "will this orgasm be ruined?" So for your example, it would have a 90% chance of orgasm, then a 90% chance that the orgasm is ruined, so 81% chance of a ruined orgasm and 9% chance of a full/not-ruined orgasm.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

avatarbr wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 1:19 am It's possible to edit/create the "on the edge" responses, without affect when you respond to a @Edge command?
Like, when you get a @Edge command, everything it's like how is today when you type "on the edge" or similar.

Use @EdgeMode(Message, ResponseFilename)

So you could create a Response File called EdgeResponses.txt or something, and then put your responses in there. In the script, you can activate it by using @EdgeMode(Message, EdgeResponses). Then if the user says one of their edge phrases, then Tease AI will output one of those responses. When you're ready to deactivate it, just use @EdgeMode(Normal)

avatarbr wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 1:19 am "on the edge" and "edging" (not tested more) only work on @Edge.
"I'm on the edge" "I'm there" (I got from the EdgeKEY.txt file), trigger the edge response, even on a @Edge.

You stumbled upon a bug it seems :blush:

Tease AI strips out apostrophes from what the user types, and then strips out apostrophes for Response File checks. But the KEY files in the Responses\System folder aren't getting the apostrophes removed, so "I'm on the edge" doesn't work, but typing "Im on the edge" does. I'll get this fixed for the next patch.

fenway wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 2:56 am Hey whenever the TEASE AI does a slideshow with Hentai and other pictures, it freaks out and displays the pictures for only a few milliseconds until it stalls on a picture for a couple seconds and then goes ballistic again... How do I fix this?

Slideshows use genre images, which used to be limited to local files. Along the way, URL Files became usable for genre files too, but the @Slideshow() Command wasn't originally designed for that. So if you try to run a slideshow using URL File links, you'll get what you described. If you want to mitigate this somewhat, you could go in your Personality's folder and search for @Slideshow. Look for any @Slideshow() Commands and remove any instances of the word fast, as in @Slideshow(Boobs, Butts, fast) and replace them with "slow", as in @Slideshow(Boobs, Butts, slow). And I would also add "slow" to any @Slideshow that doesn't have a speed setting, such as @Slideshow(Hentai), just change them to @Slideshow(Hentai, slow). Should help quite a bit if using URL Files.

sweden123 wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 3:25 pm Is it possible to generate a random number between two variables, assuming they are both random numbers?

It's currently not possible. The code avatarbr provided "@SetVar[c]=[#Random(#Var[a], #Var[d])" should work, but doesn't due to #Var[] not being implemented like it should in the code. This will be fixed for the next release.

schefflera wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:06 am just read the poll thread of the orgasm chances and wondered, how TAI calculates the chances.
It's not the chances of an orgasm what makes me wonder, but more how it calculates the differences between orgasm and ruin.
RagingRaven wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 11:11 am I believe it is calculated sequentially, but not in the way you described. First, it decides "will you have an orgasm?" If yes, then it asks "will this orgasm be ruined?" So for your example, it would have a 90% chance of orgasm, then a 90% chance that the orgasm is ruined, so 81% chance of a ruined orgasm and 9% chance of a full/not-ruined orgasm.

RagingRaven is exactly right :-)
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

RagingRaven wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 11:11 am
schefflera wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:06 am Does TAI first calculates the orgasm chance and then ruin?
I believe it is calculated sequentially, but not in the way you described. First, it decides "will you have an orgasm?" If yes, then it asks "will this orgasm be ruined?" So for your example, it would have a 90% chance of orgasm, then a 90% chance that the orgasm is ruined, so 81% chance of a ruined orgasm and 9% chance of a full/not-ruined orgasm.
Thanks for making things clear.

hm... Let's say, I set the chances "Never allow orgasm" and "always ruin".. so that means I won't even get a ruined orgasm? In other words, I need to set both to "always" to get a 100% ruined orgasm :hmmm:
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

schefflera wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 12:57 pm hm... Let's say, I set the chances "Never allow orgasm" and "always ruin".. so that means I won't even get a ruined orgasm? In other words, I need to set both to "always" to get a 100% ruined orgasm
Right. If you have it set to Never Allows orgasm, then you'll never get ruined either. Just completely denied every single time, regardless of your Ruins Orgasm setting.
schefflera
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by schefflera »

good to know. thanks a lot :wave:
BoundSquirrel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by BoundSquirrel »

A few questions/requests for TeaseAI

1-Is there a way to copy Domme/Glitter text to the clipboard? If not, can that be added in a future release (Perhaps @Clipboard) or something of the sort. I can think of a few ways that that could be handy.

2-Can TeaseAI grab the length of a video being played? It's very simple to 'cheat' the system by zooming to the end of a video and I'd like to see some kind of ability for the Domme to check if that was done. If the video length in seconds can be picked up and put in a variable, it becomes pretty simple.

OK, that's all for now. :wave:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

BoundSquirrel wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:00 am A few questions/requests for TeaseAI

1-Is there a way to copy Domme/Glitter text to the clipboard?

2-Can TeaseAI grab the length of a video being played? It's very simple to 'cheat' the system by zooming to the end of a video
1- You can't, but you get a chatlog with all the session text in a folder inside TeaseAI.

2- I don't think so, but you can create lines to play along with a specific video. Each line triggers on a specific timeline of the video (ex: 00:10:00 - This line will show up at 10 minutes of the video), and put flags inside this files. That way, if you don't have that flag after a video, TeaseAI can know you did not played all the video. The problem is, you will need to create 1 file for each video you have.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

I notice on the github page the Patch 55.0.0. Any date for the release?

-@DifferentAnswer lines were causing scripts to freeze\reset
That bug it's stoping me to play with teaseai (I did put a lot of interations which can be affected by this bug)
lfc04
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lfc04 »

Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to fix a problem I have encountered on the Tease AI programme, Whenever I type anything into the dialog box, it comes back with the response "Missing: Vocab: SYS_MissingHonorific"

Could someone please help me solve this!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

lfc04 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:36 pm Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to fix a problem I have encountered on the Tease AI programme, Whenever I type anything into the dialog box, it comes back with the response "Missing: Vocab: SYS_MissingHonorific"

Could someone please help me solve this!
Just create a file with that name in the Vocabulary folder inside the Personality folder.

The one I have here, have just those lines:

what?
...?

Or you can disable the requirement for using Honorific (in the settings menu) when talking to the domme
kinkyhorizons
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by kinkyhorizons »

First off, I'm loving TeaseAI, it's the main reason I dug into getting an account on here.

When using Random Domme Directory, is it also possible to have configure each Domme Directory to have different settings loaded automatically without needing to Save / Load for each one? Which is how I'm currently doing it.
hotncold0101
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by hotncold0101 »

I just want to say: Great software! Compared to other posters, maybe I am easy to amuse. In any case, Thank you. The FAQ and other docs, as well as this forum, work great, as well as the software. Yeah, something here or there that could use refinement, could be user error. Plus, I'm excited to customize some things. Thanks!