Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by 1885 »

sneakersniff wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 4:04 am Every time I try to create a URL file it gives me a 404 error. Am I doing something wrong or is this something that needs to be fixed?
I just checked and that looks like something that needs to be fixed in the code :blush:

As a workaround in the meantime, the URL Files you tried to create will still exist, they'll just be blank. If you go to Settings->Misc and Refresh those URL Files, then they will be built properly and you can use them while we work on getting the next patch out.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

Hi there, great job on program.

One question on suspend. Does it suspend time and space as well? Like lets say it has a trigger for Fridays and you suspend late Thursday and load it back up that Saturday. Does it skip over the trigger completely or does that script still finish Wednesday and go into Friday next?

Also if it runs for two day, then you suspend it for a week and continue. Does the timer go back? or does it think you have been playing for nine days.
blah824389750732
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blah824389750732 »

Not sure if this is intentional, but the MEGA link is not working, says I need a decryption key.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

blah824389750732 wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 6:57 pm Not sure if this is intentional, but the MEGA link is not working, says I need a decryption key.
I will guess you use Firefox (not sure if happens with Chrome) and have the Mega add-on.

Disable the add-on and should work. Something with the addon removing the .nz (its just a mega//link) from the links broke something. Happended here too.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

sneakersniff wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 4:04 am Every time I try to create a URL file it gives me a 404 error. Am I doing something wrong or is this something that needs to be fixed?
I was able to get to the bottom of this and it will be fixed in the next patch
Gormur wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 9:35 am One question on suspend. Does it suspend time and space as well? Like lets say it has a trigger for Fridays and you suspend late Thursday and load it back up that Saturday. Does it skip over the trigger completely or does that script still finish Wednesday and go into Friday next?

Also if it runs for two day, then you suspend it for a week and continue. Does the timer go back? or does it think you have been playing for nine days.
@DayOfWeek(Friday) only reacts to your Date & Time settings, suspending and resuming the program won't have any effect on it.

If you suspend it for two weeks and then go back, it will think you've been playing for nine days, yes
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Just to confirm, a @Interrupt will "break" the @CallReturn circle?

EX:

MainModule.txt
bla
bla
bla @CallReturn(Custom\Talk.txt)
bla
bla

Custom/Talk.txt
bla
bla
bla @Interrupt(Something)

Something.txt (Interrupt folder)
After this end, will return to MainModule.txt, or will go to a ramdom Link file?
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

How import is it to find videos in every catagory for your Domme? It just makes it so much harder to find a good Domme that has videos in all those Catagories :rolleyes:

If a module calls f.e. JOI Domme video and there is none what happens? Does it call a General Domme video or JOI out of the mixed ones instead? :unsure:
zweistein
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zweistein »

Hi guys,

I have a problem, that might be an issue for more people..

Description:
I tried Tease AI once and then deleted it. Now after downloading Tease AI again, when I wanted to try house of tease and spicy, the application is sending me errors about missing folders and variables. Like if I'm continuing what I started first time.

Is there a way to start again with "clean" Tease AI? Should I delete something from my system registery?
That would be great, since the app is now unusable for me :weep:

Thanks a lot for the answer. I hope I put the question in the right category
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

zweistein wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:23 pm Is there a way to start again with "clean" Tease AI? Should I delete something from my system registery?
I'm pretty sure all the saved stuff is just in the TeaseAI folder obviously and then in appdata as well.

You could try renaming the folder in the appdata and start TeaseAI again, you will loose all your settings though.

Appdata is usually at - C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Tease_AI
zweistein
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zweistein »

I tried that, but the problem still appears. I get an error:

the file can't be found: \Tease AI 0\Scripts\Wicked Tease\System\Variables\SYS_FirstRun
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

zweistein wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 3:39 pm I tried that, but the problem still appears. I get an error:

the file can't be found: \Tease AI 0\Scripts\Wicked Tease\System\Variables\SYS_FirstRun
So you are using a Fresh unused TeaseAI folder and you cleared out the appdata one and still have the error?

Then all I can think off is that your .net isn't set up right. Maybe run a repair on the install.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

I just wanted to let everyone know that build 0.54.9 is up on the download page :smile:

We've been working hard to address the bugs that have been reported since 0.54.8 was released, hopefully this smooths out the kinks that the last build released with. Please let me know if you have any further comments, questions or bug reports
zweistein wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:23 pm I have a problem, that might be an issue for more people..

Description:
I tried Tease AI once and then deleted it. Now after downloading Tease AI again, when I wanted to try house of tease and spicy, the application is sending me errors about missing folders and variables. Like if I'm continuing what I started first time.
I think this is part of a bug I've been trying to track down for a while but can never replicate in the debugger. If you could pm me your Errorlogs from that session, that would help me a lot :-)
Mike.78
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Mike.78 »

How do you set Sub Name and Domme Name?
holaba_be
Explorer
Explorer

Post by holaba_be »

Mike.78 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:05 pm How do you set Sub Name and Domme Name?
Bottom left of the (default) interace, where you can set/see the Domme's avatar. Above and below the picture you can set the names.
Gormur
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Gormur »

holaba_be wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 4:10 pm
Mike.78 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 2:05 pm How do you set Sub Name and Domme Name?
Bottom left of the (default) interace, where you can set/see the Domme's avatar. Above and below the picture you can set the names.
Haha, I remember having this same issue first. Looking all over the place how to change that never realizing I could just push the lines at that main page! :w00t: