Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Zamak
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by Zamak »

I can't find the command to test that the chastity cage is on?

I know this command:
@OrgasmRestricted OrgasmRestricted set
To check that the orgasm is restricted?

Is there a
@ChastityIsOn ??
@ChastityIsNotOn??
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Zamak wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:50 pm Is there a
@ChastityIsOn ??
@ChastityIsNotOn??
Yes. Open the command guide and select "Command filters" in the "Command type" menu. (top left of the pictures)
Cattura di schermata (291).png
Cattura di schermata (291).png (141.37 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Cattura di schermata (292).png
Cattura di schermata (292).png (142.8 KiB) Viewed 4980 times
Filters work this way. You put them at the beginning of a line and TAI will process that line only if the conditions set by the filter are met, otherwise it will move to the next.
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

Thx, I shall have had a better look in the language guide menue.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Zamak wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:00 pm Thx, I shall have had a better look in the language guide menue.
You're welcome! :-)
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

I'm having a weird issue where Tease AI crashes whenever it's supposed to play a video. I have windows media player installed, and I downloaded and installed K-Lite codecs. Any idea what the issue could be?
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

Zamak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Zamak »

Last week, I tried to install a new windows 7 virtual machine for teaseAI and I had following issue.
I have installed k-little codec too.

Sometimes, when a video or an animated images is played, the is an error, then some elements of the GUI are replaced bye white square whit a red cross untill teaseAI is crashing for good.
Is it your issue?
I assume that it shall be a memory overflow but I am not able to analyse thurther the bug.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

No, my error is just that when a video is given to play, the program just closes after 1 or 2 seconds. I have no idea what the issue could be

carlial
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by carlial »

forbiddendesire wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:33 pm I'm having a weird issue where Tease AI crashes whenever it's supposed to play a video. I have windows media player installed, and I downloaded and installed K-Lite codecs. Any idea what the issue could be?
This happened to me with the new Miss Blue, and the issue was it was pulling from a folder in: TAI location\Video\MissBlue\Clips
You need a video in each folder, if you're using a different personality it might be similar.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

carlial wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:57 pm This happened to me with the new Miss Blue, and the issue was it was pulling from a folder in: TAI location\Video\MissBlue\Clips
You need a video in each folder, if you're using a different personality it might be similar.
I thought it was this initially (actually I did have this issue, and I put videos in those folders), but then I tried loading it directly into the Tease AI program using the Load Video button, and even the Randomiser, but both those things crashed it as well.

thesteve42
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by thesteve42 »

Is there an example URL file or description of the format of what a URL file should look like? The parsing isn't working, probably because tumblr websites now redirect to a cookies? page first and XXX tumblr pages then require you to log in.

I'm quite happy to list a load of URLs in a file and save it, though. I tried just putting URLs in a file one per line and it didn't like that.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

thesteve42 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:18 pm Is there an example URL file or description of the format of what a URL file should look like? The parsing isn't working, probably because tumblr websites now redirect to a cookies? page first and XXX tumblr pages then require you to log in.

I'm quite happy to list a load of URLs in a file and save it, though. I tried just putting URLs in a file one per line and it didn't like that.
There is no real format to it, just a direct image url per line. ie: http://66.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m414a ... 1_1280.jpg
kpeng
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kpeng »

Not sure if this is the right place, but I recently moved the storage location for TeaseAI and i lost all my progress and settings and whatnot, I moved it back to the original location with no luck, how do i fix this.
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

kpeng wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 5:09 pm Not sure if this is the right place, but I recently moved the storage location for TeaseAI and i lost all my progress and settings and whatnot, I moved it back to the original location with no luck, how do i fix this.
There's a folder C:/Users/(user on PC)/AppData/Local/Tease_AI which should have some old config files, you can use that file to import your settings. Go to Tease AI's settings, under General settings in the top-right there's an import option, just choose the config file.

I'm not sure what you mean by progress though, do you mean progress under the personality(s)? These should be saved in the personality's System folder, which would have copied over assuming you copied the personalities from the old storage location rather than downloading them fresh

freeforit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by freeforit »

Hi!
When I am trying to set up Tease AI and I have a category folder for pictures, for example "hardcore", and I have only webm-files in there it says "The directory doesn't contain images. Do you want to set a new folder?". I have installed codec pack. Do I have to do something else for webm-files to work as images?
Thanks!
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

freeforit wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:57 pm Hi!
When I am trying to set up Tease AI and I have a category folder for pictures, for example "hardcore", and I have only webm-files in there it says "The directory doesn't contain images. Do you want to set a new folder?". I have installed codec pack. Do I have to do something else for webm-files to work as images?
Thanks!
I think webm files can work just as video files. gif works, if you want animated images.