Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

CatCrap
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by CatCrap »

Hey there

Thanks for an amazing job with Tease AI!
I really love the all the things it can do already.

One feature that I would suggest is to perhaps find a way to interact with lovense www.lovense.com devices? (I know its a tall order)
They have an API that should make things easier, alternatively you could look at the public git hub project:
https://github.com/metafetish/lovesense-py

This is a bit of a pipe dream, but it would be awesome if one day we could have Tease AI directly control our devices!

Thanks for all the hard work.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.7

Post by Daragorn »

Trusfrated wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:36 am In General Settings, under Slideshow Options, Set Domme Images Directory, I have my "main domme" set up. She's also set up in Glitter as the Domme, and I believe her name is derived from what's written above her avatar.
no, the name above her glitter contact is like her nickname that her friends use in the glitter feeds. The name from the domme is the one you manually setup over her picture
Under that, under Random Domme, I have set my Random Domme Directory to a folder that contains many folders of other dommes. These folders are named appropriately with the girl's name. I have "Always Start With Random Domme" checked.

However, when I start a session I keep getting my main domme instead of one of the random ones. Is there something else I need to do in order for it to use my random folder? I thought checking "Always Start With Random Domme" enabled/disabled this function.
I just tested it and for me it is working, so there is something wrong in how you setup the random folders. You have to create subdirectories with the name of the domme and, inside those subdir, create subdirs for the different picture sets; you can't put directly the pics inside the "nameOfDomme" directory.
Just to be sure...the folder has to be done like this:
randomFolder/name1/picsDir1
randomFolder/name1/picsDir2
randomFolder/name1/picsDir3
randomFolder/name2/picsDir1
randomFolder/name2/picsDir2
randomFolder/name2/picsDir3
On another note, I understand your reasoning with not changing the avatar and name. I did not initially understand that it was supposed to be a "main" domme and her friends. I looked at it more like a "house of teasers" :-P that you visit, not being tied to any one domme. Either way is great. But it also doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to allow an option for TeaseAI to look for a specific file name such as "avatar.jpg" in a model's folder and use that. I can't stand a stretched or squashed image, so I just made custom avatars with correct aspect ratios for my dommes and named them like that so they are easy to find when I am switching back and forth. Just an idea for a future enhancement perhaps. :-)
It is a bit more complicated than this for various reasons. While i can understand your point, i feel there are other users that prefer it like this, having a main domme and just her friends...so it should have to be done by giving you the option of deciding which of the two behaviours you want....and this would require quite a bit of work :smile:
Moreover, it would require you to have a specifically named pic in each of the randomcontact folder (and not everyone has the time/will to do that :-) )

I am not saying it will never be done, but i feel there are more important additions and fixes to do before this (i am implementing for example some "safe measures" to prevent the session from blocking due to script errors like missing @End or @StartStroking commands and things like that, which i feel are definitely more prioritary :D)
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Doomtrack »

Just a heads up to people, malwarebytez detected ransomvare in this download.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:04 pm
Trusfrated wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:36 am In General Settings, under Slideshow Options, Set Domme Images Directory, I have my "main domme" set up. She's also set up in Glitter as the Domme, and I believe her name is derived from what's written above her avatar.
no, the name above her glitter contact is like her nickname that her friends use in the glitter feeds. The name from the domme is the one you manually setup over her picture.
Got it. Thanks, this is actually what I meant but I didn't explain myself very well.
Trusfrated wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:36 amUnder that, under Random Domme, I have set my Random Domme Directory to a folder that contains many folders of other dommes. These folders are named appropriately with the girl's name. I have "Always Start With Random Domme" checked.

However, when I start a session I keep getting my main domme instead of one of the random ones. Is there something else I need to do in order for it to use my random folder? I thought checking "Always Start With Random Domme" enabled/disabled this function.
I just tested it and for me it is working, so there is something wrong in how you setup the random folders. You have to create subdirectories with the name of the domme and, inside those subdir, create subdirs for the different picture sets; you can't put directly the pics inside the "nameOfDomme" directory.
Just to be sure...the folder has to be done like this:
randomFolder/name1/picsDir3
randomFolder/name2/picsDir3
I assume we set up the random folder the same way we do we main domme, with folders of photo sets. The exception being that there is an extra folder at the top with the domme's name. Then, under that are that friend's photo sets.

Here is how I have it:

maindommefolder/picsDir1
maindommefolder/picsDir2

Here are my settings:
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (23.79 KiB) Viewed 2442 times

Do you see anything wrong? I've tried multiple personalities but every time I keep getting the photos of the main domme. If I put the path to the random folder in the main slideshow field it works and shows those pictures. That should validate that the folder structure is valid, but of course that's just a test and doesn't make use of the new feature. I guess I'm doing something stupid, but I can't see it. Feel free to PM me if it would be easier.
Trusfrated wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:36 am On another note, I understand your reasoning with not changing the avatar and name. I did not initially understand that it was supposed to be a "main" domme and her friends. I looked at it more like a "house of teasers" :-P that you visit, not being tied to any one domme. Either way is great. But it also doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to allow an option for TeaseAI to look for a specific file name such as "avatar.jpg" in a model's folder and use that. I can't stand a stretched or squashed image, so I just made custom avatars with correct aspect ratios for my dommes and named them like that so they are easy to find when I am switching back and forth. Just an idea for a future enhancement perhaps. :-)
It is a bit more complicated than this for various reasons. While i can understand your point, i feel there are other users that prefer it like this, having a main domme and just her friends...so it should have to be done by giving you the option of deciding which of the two behaviours you want....and this would require quite a bit of work :smile:
Moreover, it would require you to have a specifically named pic in each of the randomcontact folder (and not everyone has the time/will to do that :-) )

I am not saying it will never be done, but i feel there are more important additions and fixes to do before this (i am implementing for example some "safe measures" to prevent the session from blocking due to script errors like missing @End or @StartStroking commands and things like that, which i feel are definitely more prioritary :D)
Oh absolutely! I wasn't necessarily making a request for a change, just throwing out an idea. And this is such a small thing, anyway. I agree that there are much more important things to focus on. Thank you for all the work you've been putting in on this project. :wave:

And sorry, everyone, for the wall of text. :-/
ImageImage
OxiKlein
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by OxiKlein »

Doomtrack wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:08 am Just a heads up to people, malwarebytez detected ransomvare in this download.
I downloaded a fresh copy of Tease AI from the download link and ran a scan on it with the latest version of Malwarebytes but it gave no warnings of any sort, not even a false positive. Would it be possible for you to send the report that Malwarebytes generates so that this can be investigated?

Another thing that might be helpful in figuring out why Tease AI is being flagged: Does Tease AI get flagged by Malwarebytes when it is downloading, when it is already downloaded but not being run, or when it is in use?

If anyone is unsure about the safety of the program, feel free to look through the code on the GitHub page: https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI and even compile it yourself if you want.
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Doomtrack »

OxiKlein wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:25 am
Doomtrack wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:08 am Just a heads up to people, malwarebytez detected ransomvare in this download.
I downloaded a fresh copy of Tease AI from the download link and ran a scan on it with the latest version of Malwarebytes but it gave no warnings of any sort, not even a false positive. Would it be possible for you to send the report that Malwarebytes generates so that this can be investigated?

Another thing that might be helpful in figuring out why Tease AI is being flagged: Does Tease AI get flagged by Malwarebytes when it is downloading, when it is already downloaded but not being run, or when it is in use?

If anyone is unsure about the safety of the program, feel free to look through the code on the GitHub page: https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI and even compile it yourself if you want.
I had already run this version of tease ai once and had no warnings, none during download etc etc. This happened the second time i opened it. I hope and assume its a false positive of sorts as i have been using tease ai for over a year now and i love the program.

Here is the report
Spoiler: show
Malwarebytes
www.malwarebytes.com

-Log Details-
Protection Event Date: 3/9/17
Protection Event Time: 4:06 AM
Logfile:
Administrator: Yes

-Software Information-
Version: 3.0.6.1469
Components Version: 1.0.50
Update Package Version: 1.0.1457
License: Premium

-System Information-
CPU: x64
File System: NTFS
User: System

-Ransomware Details-
File: 1
Malware.Ransom.Agent.Generic, C:\Users\Rune\Documents\Random desktop folders\Tease AI\Tease AI 0.54.7\Tease AI.exe, Delete-on-Reboot, [0], [-1],0.0.0

(end)
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

OxiKlein wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:25 am I downloaded a fresh copy of Tease AI from the download link and ran a scan on it with the latest version of Malwarebytes but it gave no warnings of any sort, not even a false positive.
I also downloaded the program from the link (both full installation and patch), and both came up clean after a scan with up-to-date Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. I also checked my test folder (where I stress test the program on new builds) and my build folder (where I zip everything up to upload to Mega) and both came up clean. Everything also passed Avast.

Like OxiKlein said, Tease AI is an open source project which can be found here: https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI

Please feel free to check out the source code if you have any concerns. False positives will happen from time to time, and I promise that the last thing I would do is put ransomware in a program that says "Designed by 1885" on it :smile:
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Trusfrated wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:38 am Here is how I have it:

maindommefolder/picsDir1
maindommefolder/picsDir2
Mmmm...no i don't see anything wrong in that...i can't understand why it doesn't work for you..
Try this and see if it works for you (then at least we know there is something wrong in the options code not working properly):
open the start script/scripts of your personality and write this as the first line in each script:
@NullResponse @RandomTease

This should make it work despite what the options setting are since you are manually calling it....if it doesn't work, then there is something wrong in your folders, if it works then it is some bug in the code
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:32 pm

maindommefolder/picsDir1
maindommefolder/picsDir2
Mmmm...no i don't see anything wrong in that...i can't understand why it doesn't work for you..
Try this and see if it works for you (then at least we know there is something wrong in the options code not working properly):
open the start script/scripts of your personality and write this as the first line in each script:

This should make it work despite what the options setting are since you are manually calling it....if it doesn't work, then there is something wrong in your folders, if it works then it is some bug in the code
Very interesting! I added the line of code to my start script, and it pulled pictures from the randomFolder/name1 folders. It randomly selected either her picsDir1 or picsDir2. I repeatedly tested this by Greeting her, waiting for the picture to load and her first few lines of conversation, and then followed that with a Reset Session. So that right there is interesting.

The weird thing is that it would never pull from name2's folder. So I renamed it to have an "a_" in front of it (making it the first folder alphabetically), and then it only pulled from that girl's folders. (I'm literally just using 6 pic folders arranged like above to make testing easier.)
ImageImage
Doomtrack
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Doomtrack »

I also downloaded the program from the link (both full installation and patch), and both came up clean after a scan with up-to-date Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. I also checked my test folder (where I stress test the program on new builds) and my build folder (where I zip everything up to upload to Mega) and both came up clean. Everything also passed Avast.

Like OxiKlein said, Tease AI is an open source project which can be found here: https://github.com/TeaseAI/Tease-AI

Please feel free to check out the source code if you have any concerns. False positives will happen from time to time, and I promise that the last thing I would do is put ransomware in a program that says "Designed by 1885" on it :smile:
I thought it was a false positive but just in case it wasn't i felt i should at least make people aware :)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

Trusfrated wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:22 am Very interesting! I added the line of code to my start script, and it pulled pictures from the randomFolder/name1 folders. It randomly selected either her picsDir1 or picsDir2. I repeatedly tested this by Greeting her, waiting for the picture to load and her first few lines of conversation, and then followed that with a Reset Session. So that right there is interesting.

The weird thing is that it would never pull from name2's folder. So I renamed it to have an "a_" in front of it (making it the first folder alphabetically), and then it only pulled from that girl's folders. (I'm literally just using 6 pic folders arranged like above to make testing easier.)
good to know, so it is some kind of bug in the code we have to tackle, at least we know it :D
As far as the random selection....well...sadly the random number generator of visual basic is pretty crappy, it has the tendency of "rolling" the same numbers over and over (try using the show random images for the domme slideshow and you'll see...i have galleries with 100+ pics each and it is pretty usual to get the same pictures repeated twice/three times out of 5-6 images)....this is another thing that has been on the shelves to improve by creating a random function to deal with it.

So, i think it was just that that caused it to seem not to work, but i can assure it is working...i have some friend with 10+ galleries and it is not so unusual to get the same one more than once...but if you keep trying you'll notice that it always load a new one....but with just 2 galleries in it, well it may really happen to get the same one 4-5 times in a row
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

Hi,
I noticed some time ago that my Domme Tags aren't working correctly for some reason.
I have my pics properly tagged but if I run my test script it just shows random images, the same goes for taunt lines in the main scripts.

Has someone any idea?

The script I'm running is this:
@DommeTag(Boobs) Boobs 1
@DommeTag(Boobs, GarmentCovering) Boobs covering 2
@TagBoobs Boobs 3
@TagBoobs @TagGarmentCovering Boobs covering 4
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

thatwilldoit2 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:26 pm Hi,
I noticed some time ago that my Domme Tags aren't working correctly for some reason.
I have my pics properly tagged but if I run my test script it just shows random images, the same goes for taunt lines in the main scripts.

Has someone any idea?

The script I'm running is this:
@DommeTag(Boobs) Boobs 1
@DommeTag(Boobs, GarmentCovering) Boobs covering 2
@TagBoobs Boobs 3
@TagBoobs @TagGarmentCovering Boobs covering 4
The first one should work:
@DommeTag() <-- Boobs, GarmentCovering etc.
The next 3 I'm pretty sure doesn't work.

Are you 100% positive that you're images are tagged correctly?
Notice that images cant have more than 3 tags.

Best regards
Genome
Last edited by genome231 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
Scruffy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Scruffy »

Trusfrated wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:22 am
Daragorn wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:32 pm

maindommefolder/picsDir1
maindommefolder/picsDir2

Very interesting! I added the line of code to my start script, and it pulled pictures from the randomFolder/name1 folders. It randomly selected either her picsDir1 or picsDir2. I repeatedly tested this by Greeting her, waiting for the picture to load and her first few lines of conversation, and then followed that with a Reset Session. So that right there is interesting.

I had the same problem with random domme never working. Then I found this useful feature which helped pin down the issue.

Open TeaseAI and go to Settings > Apps. In the bottom left there is a set of buttons allowing you to change the current domme. Hit "random" and if yours is currently not working it should throw up an error, in my case it was saying a specified folder had no subdirectories in it. Hopefully this may help in figuring out where the issue is?

Turned out in my case a rogue folder was misconfigured with no subdirectories so it never loaded random domme, though never errored in the application itself.

This is how I have set mine up and seems to now be working.

RandomFolderTarget\DommeName\SubFolder\imagesHere
---------------------------------------------\SubFolder2\ImagesHere
--------------------------- \DommeName2\SubFolder\ImagesHere
----------------------------------------------\SubFolder2\ImagesHere

Hope this helps somewhat? :-/
thatwilldoit2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thatwilldoit2 »

genome231 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:31 pm Are you 100% positive that you're images are tagged correctly?
Notice that images can have more than 3 tags.

Best regards
Genome
Thank you.
I had more than 3 tags on almost every picture. It works now.
I think that should be pointed out somewhere clearly visible. I see why it is that way but sometimes it's difficult to tag properly. Four wold be a better Limit I think, you'd be able to have one tag from every of the four blocks or maybe more than one body part.